The Waitress

Story Info
Teri & Pat take each other to dinner.
2.1k words
4.61
31.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terilynj
terilynj
10 Followers

Teri and Patricia have been friends since high school, lovers since college, and their relationship has given them wonderful opportunities to experiment with their sensuality. They love to push the limits, and truth be known, they each have a weakness for being naughty in unusual places that has led them into exciting highs, but has also slowly developed their exhibitionistic tendencies to the place where they cannot resist the urges that rise inside them when opportunities arise (See "The Bet" and "The Weekend").

Sometimes their adventures are planned, and sometimes they just let the circumstances go wherever they will. This warm early summer evening, they had decided to go for dinner at a lovely restaurant on the edge of the river, one which was known for its progressive crowd and easy atmosphere.

They had asked for a table on the outdoor deck that looks over the river. Teri could see their reflections walking through the restaurant on our way to their table outside. She felt excited by the surroundings, light and airy, with mirrors on two walls that gave multiple views of people as they moved about. She watches her lovely partner in a black miniskirt with black thigh-highs, lacy tops, coming a few inches below the hem of her skirt, allowing a naughty glimpse of lovely skin to show. From behind, Teri could see her cheeks move independently as the material of her dress caressed them with each step. Pat's figure was very female, with a lovely small waist that flared sensuously. Teri's eyes scoured Pat's nearly bare back, as the thin crisscross laces moved from side to side, allowing her shoulderblades to show a little as her long dark hair swung lightly, soft and sassy, just like Pat, and making the black fabric seem to float barely attached to her body. From the front Teri could see that it was tight to Pat's waist and ended just at her beltline, with no sleeves, just spaghetti straps to the bodice, which consisted of folded layers for undercups and almost nothing on the tops of her magnificent full breasts, rounded and firm against her ribcage, a full 36C. The dress caressed them almost like a demi bra, teasing everyone, and turning their heads as they walked through.

Teri followed her in a white mini, bare legs and heels. Her skirt came to mid-thigh, and was open on the sides, with 3 thin tabs that connected the front to the back, but allowing some creamy light skin and a bit of her tiny black lace panties to show as she walked. It always made Teri feel naughty to wear this skirt, especially in a public place. Above her skirt was a light silk shorty top of pale blue that left her stomach bare almost to the bottoms of her breasts. It had a scooped neck and short sleeves, letting some of the tops of her smallish breasts show, especially if she leaned forward a little.....her breasts were a perky 32b, cone shaped and pointy, and it drove her crazy already to feel the fabric slide across her naked nipples as she moved. Over it she wore a light beige and blue cardigan, that hung free in front and the breeze from her walking pushed it further open so that the outline of her nipples was clear, and it was obvious that she, like Pat, was not wearing a bra. Teri flushed a little at the eyes that locked onto her, but realized that her own eyes were traveling steadily over the delicious movements of her lover's body, and she grew warm with her own beginning. She knew the urges were climbing within her.

They were seated at their round table on the deck, Teri with her back to the restaurant wall and Pat to her left, so they could both look out over the river. It was at the corner of the deck, nearly private to the inside patrons, but in view of several other couples at tables in the open air. They could also see each other, and yet be close enough for their knees to touch, and Teri continued to feel the electricity of anticipation jolt her stomach. Their waitress lingered as she took an order for wine, letting her eyes dip into Pat's breasts.

"You are a tease," Teri says to herself, as she watches Pat, pressing her arms together a little to let her breasts be visible all the way to the nipples for her waitress. Teri continues to think to herself, her mind beginning to spin into that delcious zone she loves so. I can hardly stand it that you are teasing her when I can't see, but I can tell that she is also enjoying the view of my legs through the glass table top, and I vow to have my turn with her. I love the sound of Pat's laughter as we talk, and the touch of her hand on my arm from time to time. The wine is good, and with the second glass we feel lighter, more playful. The shoulder of my sweater has come down from my left side, letting even more of the top of my breast show, and I love the way you lick your lips, staring at it as our wine is delivered again. I lean forward to that side, so my breast is nearly exposed, and your breath intake is sharp.

" Isn't she naughty?? I ask the waitress, a slim redhaired girl, lovely in her own right. There is a slight blush, as her eyes tear away from my breast, and little answer, so I say, "Actually, I like it when she is naughty." When we are alone again, I ask for a sip of your wine, warmed from your mouth. I watch as you sip from your glass, hold it a moment, and then lean towards me, offering your wonderful full lips. I lean forward as well, letting my fingers find your right breast, just ever so lightly, as your mouth meets mine, our lips open just so, and the beautiful mixture of wine and wetness from your mouth flows in a fine stream into mine. I hold it as you swallow the remainder, mixing it with more juice from my own mouth, and when you ask for it back, we do it again, reversing the flow so you can take my taste into you. My head swims, partly from the wine, the setting, and mostly from the amazing high I get when you do something intimate, sexy, teasing for me. When our waitress returns, I have found a way to wiggle so my skirt is pulled even further up, and I can tell by your look that the crotch of my panties is showing.

I can feel the narrow vee of my tini bikini cut panties has nearly pulled into the groove between my full labia. I open my knees shamelessly as she serves us, and I can sense that she barely knows what she is doing as she watches my lap. May I borrow your nakpin, I say to you, and as you remove it from your lap, I gasp to notice that you haven't worn panties at all, and your skin is displayed through the table top from the lacy tops of your stockings all the way to your lovely mound. It is beautiful. High and rounded, wider than mine, separating your thighs so erotically, and shaved so sensuously naked, in stark contrast to your black dress. Your hand moves to your inner thigh, ignoring the bustling of our waitress as she adjusts water glasses and tries to linger, wondering what you will dare to do.

"You are so beautiful, and so daring!" I say to Pat. I think I would rather have you for dinner than take you to dinner. "Do you think she is beautiful? I ask our waitress......with two fingers scissoring my left nipple through my top, where the shoulder of my sweater had fallen away, clearly tugging it outward as she looks over, responding to my words. "Her legs are glorious, I think," I continue, locking eyes with the fair redhead.

"Yes," the waitress answers in barely a whisper.."they are."

I turn again to my lovely Patricia. "Let her taste you, my dear." I say in soft tones, and the waitress hovers as your fingers slide slowly into yourself, pausing, widening, curling to capture some of the warm liquid that has begun to flow inside your pussy. You lift your hand to her, and she opens her mouth, almost as in a dream, wanting to taste your taste, her eyes riveted on my breast, now exposed as I brazenly pull down the left side of my top. I cup it with my right hand, letting the thumb flick back and forth across my nipple, coaxing it up, while my left hand slides between my own legs, sliding the fabric aside and letting my light brown hair show above my wet glistening labia. She sucks your fingers, moaning a little, losing her control, just as I have clearly lost mine, and I notice your right hand rise to her left leg, under her skirt. Her feet part, giving you access to her, and my touches increase. As she stands between us, the evening breeze is warm, and everyone is silent, focused on the buzz that is growing and growing. Your left hand goes again to your pussy, entering and bringing out some more for her to suck. Her left hand steals forward and down across your shoulder, into your top and closes over your magnificent right breast, finding the nipple and urging it up. It becomes visible above the edge of your dress, full wide, thick. I know how lovely they taste, and how firm and delicious they are. I know how beautiful they are to touch, and I envy her fingers as they wander around your wrinkled areola.

I can't wait, and pry my lips open, smiling into your eyes as my left hand finds my clit, rolling it in the flood of juice that I can feel escaping me. "Oh yes, feel it" our sexy waitress says, and I can tell you have found her pussy, her clit, with your right exploring hand, while you continue to manipulate your now heated sex with your left. She leans down, opening her mouth to me, and we kiss, long, deep, tongues swirling in wetness....and then looks to her left to find your mouth, waiting, lips parted, to bring the saliva that I have given her into you. I see you take it, pull away, and smile at me as you swallow it, then kiss her again, giving her a load to transfer to me.

It is too much, and she begins to shake as her orgasm explodes from her belly....legs quivering, hips rolling, standing there leaning on us, pressing down onto your fingers as you take her. My own pussy is on fire, and I flick my clit faster as I feel her, hear her moans. I'm squeezing my breast and tugging my nipple as I feel the beginning of my cum, and I can hear your breath grow ragged as you do the same, pumping your fingers into yourself, and dragging your thumb across your clit. Our knees are spread wide, and we slump in our chairs, oblivious to the world around us as spasms fly from our stomachs through our pelvis.....

Whew.....moments of silence, and as our breath slows, we are nearly motionless, and then realize that the sound of soft applause is coming from the corner of the deck, where a handsome couple had been eating, and were drawn into our scene.....They looked familiar!! They were the two who had helped me masturbate Pat in the crowded bar during Pat's payoff of The Bet. I grinned at Pat as she nodded in recognition. Yes, I had invited them to be here at this time. They are indeed a fun couple, and I sense that they have their own stories to tell of times like this, out of control, on display for the pleasure of others as well as our own. They had not interrupted, but had just enjoyed, sensing our enjoyment...

Our lovely young waitress was held captive in these fleeting moments by Pat's hand, which had not released her. She was blushing, but Pat looked up as she smoothed her dress back into place with her other hand. "Not to worry, my dear. If you are interested, and you seem to be, your training in the delicate art of public display and pleasure has just begun. She nodded her head, eyes still glassy, legs still weak from the explosion inside her, and smiled a small thin smile that betrayed her excitement. Perhaps we had found yet another playmate. What wonderful days lie ahead, we agree, as we settle in for a delicious meal.

terilynj
terilynj
10 Followers