The Waitress

Story Info
Making a friend's fantasy cum true.
1.8k words
4.15
38k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas and I met less than a year ago. He has been torturing me ever since, with fantasies about his cock. We have met several times, to play pool and darts, and each time, I was always too shy to really let him know how much I wanted him, sexually. We have chatted about everything under the sun including fantasies, and I know that he has been getting to know his exhibitionist side.

He and I had plans to meet on a Saturday at the pool hall at noon. I decided that I was going to make one of his fantasies come true that day. There was a waitress there, named Mindy, that I noticed had given Thomas the once over, and I was sure that I could convince her to be part of the plan. I arrived at the pool hall, around 11:45 that morning, and was glad to see Mindy there. I had a feeling this was going to all work out, as there usually isn’t too much business that early in the day.

I walked up to her, and told her that I had noticed her eyeing my friend, and of my plan. Her eyes lit up like the 4th of July! I could tell she was very much into this whole thing. She told me not to worry; she would make it worth his while, and mine. I see your car pull into the parking lot so, I run into the bathroom, and peek through the door. I can see you looking around for me, and seeing that I’m not there, you go and sit on one of the stools behind the pool table, but facing the door. I see you look out the window, looking for my car to pull in (I had parked it down at the video place). Mindy approaches you, and innocently asks “Is there anything I can get for you, Sir?”

You switch your gaze to her, and start looking her up and down, taking in her long blonde hair, her beautiful blue eyes, and her lips painted with a bright red lipstick. I can tell by your face (and the tent growing in your shorts) that you would love to see your cock sliding between those seemingly wet lips. You finally let your gaze go lower, to her chest which is jutting out from her hands being crossed behind her back, her blouse is unbuttoned halfway down, and you can see the light lace chemise that is worn underneath. You can see her large, dark areolas with her hard nipples poking out; I see you slowly lick your lips, wanting to taste them, but you don’t know how she would react, so your inspection continues. She has a flat stomach, and is wearing a very short, black leather skirt, with nothing covering her short but shapely legs. Her feet are somewhat small, and encased in black high heels, that make her quite a bit taller.

You can feel your cock hardening, as you slowly return your gaze up her body, knowing that your prick would love to be soaked in her nice little cunt, that you are sure is shaved bald. You look at her face once more, and notice that she has been watching you, as you studied her whole body. The pad of paper which was being held in her hands, behind her back, has now fallen to the floor, and she turns around, bending over to pick it up, letting you get a close up look at her ass cheeks and large cunt lips, which are peeking out from under the short skirt. They seem to be pouting at you, silently asking you to touch them. You put your hands over your crotch, trying to cover the evidence of your desire for her. She turns around, and sees the hard bulge in your shorts, and says to you “Well, if there isn’t anything I can get for you, maybe there is something I can do for you.”

She moves your hands away, and unzips your shorts, moving her small hand inside, to grasp your hard prick. She pulls it out, and it springs forward, searching for something hot and moist to feed. She looks around, and sees a few people down at the other end of the building, affording the two of you privacy, yet there was always the danger of getting caught.

I’m standing inside the bathroom, with the door open quite a bit now, knowing that you would not see me, as your gaze is glued on her hand caressing your hard prick, and she leans down to take it into her mouth. My hand, by now has worked its way down to my clit, and I twirl it between my fingers. Watching this stranger touch you in the way that I have always dreamed of has made me extremely horny, and my clit is hard as a rock.

You notice that she has moved a little to the side (allowing me a better view of what she was doing), but don’t care why she has done it, only that her warm moist mouth continues to feed on your cock. You notice that her ass is very close to your left hand, and you rub it in circles, slowly moving lower and lower, until you feel her cunt lips beneath your fingertips. You feel how hot and wet she is, and two of your fingers easily slip into her tight little cunt. I could hear her moan, her mouth filled with your cock, and her breathing becoming ragged, as your fingers start to slowly fuck in and out of her pussy. She lifts her head off your cock, grabbing hold of it with her hand, and leads you to the pool table. Her high heels made her cunt just the right height for your prick, as she leaned over the table.

I am still watching from the doorway, my cunt clenching at my fingers, wishing it was me that was about to be pounded with your cock. I watch as she brings your prick to her fuck hole, smearing it with her cunt juices, then inserting just the head inside. I see her turn her head toward me, and her eyes meet mine, a satisfied smirk forms on her lips, as she sees me fucking my cunt, knowing that I wish I were in her place. She continues to stare into my eyes, as she starts moving her cunt slowly back against you, only fucking the head of your cock, teasing all three of us. I can hear the wetness of her cunt, as your prick slowly slides in and out.

She finally takes her eyes from mine, and looks further down the pool hall, and notices that some of the guys that had been playing pool, had stopped, and were now watching the 2 of you. She sees that they have pulled their cocks out of their pants, and are slowly stroking them, in time with your fucking. She decides to give them an even better show, and starts licking her lips, and moaning even louder, so that they can hear. She slowly starts to take more and more of your prick into her juicy pussy, and she reaches between her legs to stroke your hard, full nuts, as they slap against her clit. Your hands move to her hips, so that you can pull her back onto your prick hard, fucking her cunt mercilessly. You’ve had enough of her teasing you, and you are determined to shoot your seed deep into her fuck hole.

Your eyes open, and you happen to glance toward the bathroom, and you see me there, fucking my cunt like there was no tomorrow. You motion for me to come over to you, grabbing Mindy’s hair, pulling her head around so that she is looking at me once again. You slow your pace with your cock, and growl to us both “So, this was all a plan, huh? You two sluts decided to use my prick to fulfill your fantasies. Well, now, you will help me to complete mine. Krys, you sit on the floor, I want your face in between Mindy’s legs, your tongue lapping at her clit as I fuck her tight twat. And when I’m ready to empty my nuts, I will empty them all over her cunt lips, for you to clean off, while she licks my prick clean”.

I hurriedly took my place between Mindy’s legs, my tongue snaking out, to tease her hard clit. Thomas resumed his thrusting into her cunt, and Mindy was moaning in ecstasy. Off in the distant I heard groaning, and men jacking off their cocks, as they watched the 3 of us. As my tongue was drinking her sweet juices, I placed one of my hands again between my legs. My pussy was soaking wet, at the thought that I had been ordered to eat this stranger’s cunt. I slipped 3 fingers inside my wetness, and stroked them in and out in time with Thomas. I used my teeth to nibble on Mindy’s hard clit, and she was pushing her cunt down onto my face. From where I sat, I could see Thomas’ cock slamming into her, and I reached up with my other hand, pulling on Thomas’ full nuts. The thought that I was going to be drinking his sperm soon sent me over the edge, and I started squirting my juices all over the carpet. Mindy had had enough of my nibbling, and Thomas fucking her, and she came soon after I did. The spasming of her pussy, milking his cock, caused Thomas to pull out, and shoot all over Mindy’s cunt, and my large tits. It was such an awesome feeling to have his nuts empty while my hands were holding them. I was covered in sperm, but I LOVED it!!

I immediately started to clean Mindy’s pussy with my tongue, savoring every drop of Thomas’ sperm, and Thomas walked around to stand next to Mindy’s face, shoving his cock near her mouth, so she could clean him off. We heard several words of approval, and we looked over to where the audience had formed, there seemed to be quite a few puddles on the carpet over there, from the guys cumming.

Once Mindy and I were done cleaning up the sperm, we were told to go to the restroom, and finish cleaning ourselves, Thomas was going to do the same. When we came back out, Thomas leaned over, kissed Mindy and I on the cheek, and gave us each a hug, thanking us for making this day special for him. I told him there might be many more days like this to come!!

Thomas and I said our goodbyes outside in the parking lot, and as I walked to my car, I smiled because I could still smell the sweet scent of Thomas and Mindy’s cum on my face. What a great day it had been!!

~The End~