The Wake Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son move over the edge.
4.7k words
4.49
73.1k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTOK
GTOK
41 Followers

Janice sat in her car for a long time, running through every scenario she could think of to explain to JJ why she was there at his hotel. She knew that she couldn’t come right out and say that she had sexual desires and feelings for him, for her son - that was the last thing she wanted to say. She also had no desire to lie to him, either. She’d always been up front with her children and tried very diligently to treat them in a mature fashion. She’d often look back on those years and wonder if had been a mistake, of not letting her children “be children” and having them grow up so fast. Now that seemed so long ago and so far away from where she was now. She had to lay it all out for him. She wasn’t going to live with this regret, no matter the consequences.

Janice opened the door and stepped out of the car. As she began walking towards the entrance, a car pulled up in front of her. It was JJ.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“We need to talk, sweetie. There are some things we need to discuss. Why don’t you park; I’ll wait for you in the lobby.”

Janice didn’t wait for a reply as she stepped around the front of the car and continued walking towards the entrance. JJ was more than a bit stunned, but knew he needed to face the music and confront the situation head on. He found a space near the far end of the building and turned in quickly. He jumped out of the car and quickly made his way into the hotel.

Janice was sitting in one of the large chaise lounges in the lobby. JJ scanned the lobby as he walked in and stopped when he saw her – she looked absolutely stunning. Janice saw that he had stopped, and she stood up. Without saying a word, she turned and headed towards the bank of elevators in the center of the room. JJ followed and met her just as the elevator doors opened. They both stepped in and JJ pressed the button for his floor.

The elevator ride seemed to take forever for Janice, but not nearly long enough for JJ. As the doors opened, Janice stepped out and turned to JJ.

“Lead the way, sweetheart,” she said, in a throaty, almost sultry way. She hadn’t meant for it to come out that way, and she was a bit startled at hearing the tone of her own voice. She caught herself quickly. “Come on, you slow-poke,” she said in a more cheery fashion, hoping that JJ hadn’t noticed.

JJ stepped out of the elevator and led them down the hallway a short distance to his room. He took the key from his pocket and was just about to open the door when Janice touched his hand.

“Before we go in, I want to you to know that I love you. Deeply. I want and need you to understand that.”

JJ’s head was all over the place. “What is this?” he thought. “Where’d that come from and what in the world does she want to talk about?”

“I know, mom,” he said. “I know you do. What was that for?”

“I just wanted you to know that. Once we go into that room, whatever is said … or done … I want you to know that I love you,” Janice said.

The emotion of it all overwhelmed her, and she started to cry. JJ quickly stepped closer to her and reflexively put his arms around her, pulling her close to him. Janice buried her face into his neck and wept softly.

The hallway was empty; the only sound that could be heard were Janice’s soft sighs and the light shifting of their clothing shifting against each other. JJ was acutely aware of the feeling of his mother’s warm, soft lips on his neck and tried hard not to let his thoughts of the situation take a different turn. The large swell of her chest was pressing into his chest and stomach, and he could feel her nipples hardening. He was starting to feel the blood rush to his genitals and he knew if he didn’t let her go within the next 30 seconds, he was going to spring a massive boner that he wouldn’t be able to hide.

Janice tears had ebbed, but she didn’t want to move. She felt so at peace standing there, so at ease holding her son. “If nothing else goes right tonight, I know I will always have this feeling,” she thought. She hugged him tighter and snuggled closer him, enjoying the mix of his natural scent and the light cologne he wore. She could feel the taught muscles in his chest and back, and it turned her on fiercely. She felt her nipples hardening and the pulse in her pussy growing stronger and stronger. She didn’t care – she was beyond trying to hide it now. She had made up in her mind that she was going to have JJ - in every way possible. Janice felt JJ try to pull away but she pulled him closer.

“No,” she said. “Just another minute or two. It’s been so, so long since I’ve been held like this.”

JJ felt a pang of guilt and pity for his mother. He knew that Morgan had been an ass, but he didn’t fully realize the extent of it until now. His mother was desperately lonely, and he knew that her emotions and feelings were probably all over the place. Even still, he couldn’t help but feel the way he did about her. He didn’t want anything to happen and he wind up having sex with her out of sympathy. No, that’s not what he wanted at all. But he couldn’t deny what he was feeling and he knew she was feeling the same thing.

Janice clutched at JJ harder, drawing him even tighter against him. As she pulled him closer, she felt his hard cock snaking down his leg, pressing hard into her. She slowly lifted her head from his neck and stared him deeply in the eyes. “I love you so, so much,” she said, her lips dangerously close to his. JJ could feel his erection straining in his pants, knowing that his mother could feel it as well.

He leaned forward and kissed her gently, and Janice reciprocated, pressing her lips into his. Instinctively, he pushed his tongue into her lips, and before she knew what was happening, she greedily sucked it into her mouth, her tongue intertwining with his. It was as if the light bulb came on for them at the same time as the realization of what they were doing hit them and they each pulled back from the kiss. Just as they released the kiss, they heard the chime of the elevator. They looked up to see a young couple staring at them. The female gave a knowing smile and the guy winked at JJ before they turned and headed down the hall in the opposite direction.

Janice blushed with embarrassment and giggled. JJ felt flushed as well.

“Well, don’t you think we should at least get out of the hallway?” he asked.

Janice reluctantly released her grip on him and stepped back. She gave a wry smile and chuckled a bit in an effort to downplay what had just happened.

“Yeh, you’re right, sweetie. Let’s go inside. I still have much to tell you.”

JJ could only imagine what else she had to say.
--

As they entered the room, Janice took a quick inventory of the suite and found the bar. She walked over and poured two glasses of wine. JJ quickly locked the door and took off his coat. He watched his mother walk to the bar and wondered just what he’d gotten himself into. There’d been no reason for him to come back to the hotel. He could’ve easily called and had them ship his belongings to him.

Now that she was in the room, alone with her son, Janice felt emboldened. She felt empowered, in charge. It was a feeling she hadn’t felt in years and she relished every bit of it. She knew she would have JJ and nothing was going to stop her from her goal, not even JJ. She felt him move up behind her, and she turned to hand him the drink.

“So what did you want to talk about?” JJ asked, anxious to do everything he could to get his mother out of his room. The internal tug of war in his mind was tremendous. Part of him wanted nothing more than to haul ass out of there and catch the first flight he could back to Chicago. The other part of him, however, wanted nothing more than to feel this woman’s body wrapped around him as he buried himself deep inside of her. JJ could feel the blood rushing back to his crotch. He made a beeline for the couch and sat down.

“At the house,” Janice started, “I may have done or said some things that may have made you a bit at ease, and for that I apologize.” She took off her coat, walked over and sat down next to him. “I think some things were said that could’ve been taken the wrong way and I hope I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable.” She reached out and touched his leg, a bit higher than she should have. JJ took a long sip of wine to buy some time.

“Everything’s fine, mom. I just needed to go. I … I think it’s best if … it’d be best if I didn’t hang around. I need to go back Chicago.”

Janice had known it was hard for him to come back and that being home was difficult.

“I know, dear. I know it’s hard for you, but it’s hard on all of us. It’s hard on your sister and it’s hard on me. And it hasn’t just been Morgan’s death – the last couple of years have been particularly hard on everyone.” Janice sat back and took a long drink before continuing.

“I know, mom. You told you before about some of the things that happened,” JJ said. “But for me, being here brings up things that I really don’t want to think about.”

Janice started to cry again. One minute she was feeling sorry for herself and the way things had went wrong with her children, the next minute she was lamenting her failed marriage and deceased husband, and the next minute she was fantasizing about having sex with her son. Her emotions were all over the place and she felt like a basket case.

JJ moved closer to her and put his arm around her. This time Janice didn’t hold back and she let the tears flow. All of the pent up emotion and confusion she was harboring was finally released and she cried. For the next couple of minutes, JJ sat there; content to console his mother as she released all the tension and turmoil she had carried for so many years. But even as he let her cry on his shoulder, JJ still couldn’t help that the sexual charge he had for her was still very strong. He looked down at her long legs, the swell of her calves, and the wide splay of her hips. He allowed his eyes to linger over the deep canyon of cleavage below him and he marveled at just how big his mother’s breasts were. Augmented or not, they were spectacular to him and he wanted nothing more than to run his tongue over every expanse of that soft, inviting flesh.

Abruptly, Janice sat up and started fidgeting with her dress. “You were right. I’m making a mess of my dress,” she said, still weeping but trying to gain some measure of control. “I don’t want you to think I’m some crazy, loony old lady,” Janice said without looking up at JJ. “I know my emotions have been haywire and with all the wine I’ve consumed tonight, it hasn’t been helping. But I want you to know that I know full well what I’m about to say and I mean every bit of it.” She wiped her face and sat up as straight as she continued.

“My first husband, your father, was a great man and we loved each other dearly. When he died I didn’t think I would find another man like him, but I did. Or at least I thought I did. In the beginning, Morgan was a dream and while he wasn’t to the measure your father was, I fell in love with him and things were great for a time. But that dream turned into a nightmare. And now he’s dead as well.”

Janice gently grabbed JJ’s hand and moved closer to him.

“I have done everything that I have been asked to do, everything I was supposed to do. I’ve been a devoted and loyal wife and the best mother I could be to you and your sister. I’m not a young woman anymore … but I am still a woman. And I’m a woman that has had to live without certain things for a long time. I don’t think I made myself clear in my intentions when we spoke earlier at home. When I said that you belonged with me, I meant that. In every sense of the word.”

Janice reached up inside of her dress and pulled off her thong underwear. Then she stood up and moved in front of JJ. She lifted her dress up and over her head, and she placed it in the chair on the other side of the end table.

“I agree that I was making a mess of my dress when I was crying but that was only part of the reason I wanted to take it off,” she said, gaining more control of herself. “I also don’t think wearing that would be appropriate for what’s about to take place. I can take off the nylons, the heels, and the bra too if you’d like.”

“Just the bra,” JJ snapped, the words tumbling out of his mouth before he’d even realized he’d spoken them. “Leave everything else on.”

Janice sneered at his comments; she recalled how much she loved having sex dressed like that. It felt slutty and dirty and it was a huge turn on for her. And that thought of having sex dressed like this with her son made her pussy instantly wet.

“As you wish, sweetheart,” Janice said, this time making no excuses for her throaty, seductive tone.

She slowly reached behind up and pulled the straps of her gigantic bra off of her shoulders and moved them down her arm. She pulled each arm up and through each loop, then slowly pulled the cups down. Her breasts spilled from their confines, spilling down to cover the upper portion of her stomach. They were huge in every sense of the word.

“Do you like?” Janice asked. She felt odd asking the question because she really did want to know if he approved. She found the whole thing strange; her she was, seducing her son and asking him if she thought her body was to his liking.

JJ sat there, unable to speak. He was totally enraptured at what he saw standing in front of him. He’d seen dozens of naked women but none were as striking as his mother. Everything about her was exactly what he wanted physically. Big (to the point of absurd) breasts, slim waist, thick thighs and legs and a big, round bottom. He’d struck gold.

After a long silence, he finally spoke. “They are flawless. And I know this may be bit odd in timing, but since this whole thing is a bit awkward; I guess it doesn’t matter much. They look so natural. I seen good and bad boob jobs, but yours are amazing.”

“Why don’t you come up here and see for yourself?” she asked. Janice felt her whole body burst in goose bumps as she watched her son stand up and stepped towards her. Her whole body tingled when his fingertips touched the soft skin of her breasts; it felt like she’d been hit by a jolt of electricity. JJ noticed her jump as he touched her and he stepped back.

“Uhhh, did I do something wrong?” he asked, pulling his hand back. Janice was quick to interject.

“No, no, no, dear. You did nothing wrong at all,” she said, reaching down to grab his hand. She slowly pulled him back closer to her and placed his hand on her breast. “It’s just been so long since I’ve felt a man’s touch,” she said softly. “It feels wonderful.”

JJ slowly moved his fingers across her tits, softly at first, then gradually adding pressure. Janice moaned and half closed her eyes. “Yes, sweetheart,” she sighed. “That feels so good. Your fingers are heaven.”

JJ placed his free hand on the other breast, eliciting a deep groan from Janice.

“Mmmmmm … don’t stop, baby. That feels so good,” she whispered. JJ stepped closer and squeezed her nipples.

“Ohhhhhhh,” she groaned. “It’s been so long … too long …”

“Tell me what you want,” JJ said. The tug of war was over; he was all in. “Suck me,” she whispered. JJ bent down and gently sucked her left nipple into his mouth. It was too much for Janice.

“Ahhhhhhh,” she exclaimed as she was rocked with a hard orgasm. Unlike most women that lost feeling after augmentation surgery, Janice had actually gained more feeling in her breasts. It had been far too many years since she’d know the sweet feeling of her nipples being sucked and lavished. She grabbed his head and pulled it against her, forcing him to take even more of her nipple into her mouth.

“Fuckkkkkkkk,” she groaned through gritted teeth as her pussy continued to throb and pulse. “Suck that tit, baby! Yessssssss – suck it!” JJ bit her nipple hard, and her body seized as she was caught up in another wave. “Ohhhhhhhhhh you bastard,” she moaned. JJ had always been turned on by filthy language and hearing it from come from his mother’s mouth was all the more enticing. He turned her around and let her fall back gently onto the couch.

Janice sat up; her head still feeling a bit woozy from the orgasms. She looked up at JJ dreamily but with intent in her voice. “I want to suck your cock. Now.” She didn’t wait for a response and unbuckled the belt of his trousers and unzipped his pants. JJ took off his shirt as she slid his pants down to his knees. His cock strained hard against the fabric of his boxers, begging to be released. Janice grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down quickly, freeing his big cock from their confines.

Janice gasped. “Damn!” she exclaimed. Having been with only two men in her life, but she’d watched her fair share of porn in the dorms with her roommates in college so she’d been exposed to other men. But seeing JJ took her breath away. While he wasn’t the longest she’d ever seen, he certainly was the thickest.

Janice didn’t want to waste any more time. Without another word or any further hesitation, she grabbed the fat cock, leaned forward and gave the head a long, slow lick before sucking as much of the big head into her mouth. JJ’s knees buckled.

“Ohhhhh fuck,” he moaned. He wanted to close his eyes and relish every bit of the sensations, but he was transfixed at watching his mother sucking his cock. He felt an odd sense of pride watching his mother work over his cock. Watching her lick up and down the thick shaft and pump him was enough to drive his libido into overdrive. She couldn’t wrap her fingers all the way around so soon she was using both of her hands to stroke him.

JJ instinctively, but gently, grabbed the back of her head and pushed her further down on him. Janice greedily sucked as much of him into her mouth as she could. He lifted one leg and placed it on the armrest of the seat. His big balls swayed back and forth as Janice continued to pump his cock hard. JJ started to feel the familiar burn at the base of his balls and knew that if he allowed her to continue, she’d soon be covered in spunk. Reluctantly, he pulled back and took a step back from her.

“Is everything okay?” she asked. “Did you not like that? I know it’s been a while but I’d hope that my talents haven’t fallen off that dramatically.” She had a look of genuine concern that JJ found both amusing and encouraging. “Oh no, everything is fine. You were fine, mom. It was good – a little too good actually. If you would’ve kept that up, I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself.”

Janice stood up and walked over to him. “But that’s what I want, sweetheart. I want nothing more than to please you,” she said, taking his head in her hands. She leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips before kneeling down in front of him to continue her work on his throbbing cock.

Janice was completely enthralled by his cock. While she estimated the length to be fairly average or slightly above average, it was the thickness of it that was truly awe-inspiring. His girth was the largest she’d ever seen and by far the thickest she’d ever held. It took considerable effort to get her mouth around the head, but she relished every delicious second of it.

JJ grunted and groaned as she continued her assault on his cock. The burning was growing stronger and as much as he wanted her to continue, he wanted something else a bit more. JJ pulled back and lifted his mother up off of her knees. He roughly pushed her down on the couch and kneeled down in front of her. He reached underneath her thighs and grabbed them, pulling her towards him so that she slid down and her back was resting on the seat cushion. He lifted her legs high into the air, and buried her face into her dripping pussy.

Janice cried out in delirious passion. She feeling of a moist tongue on her clit and soft lips on her labia were absolutely mesmerizing. JJ probed her moist slit, lazily licking and sucking her box to one crest after another of orgasm. As he expertly brought her to one orgasm after another with his tongue, he was jerking his cock with his right hand, rubbing the thick, slick pre-cum over as much of his cock as he could.

GTOK
GTOK
41 Followers
12