The Walk Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Becka continues her walk home.
2.6k words
4.21
31.7k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

"I have to trust my instincts. I can't go second guessing myself. If I go back now, I might end up going the wrong way that time. I had better keep going this way till I get a clue where I am." She said, she now continued to head forward still. Her pride was willing her to not waver from this choice of direction.

That was the least of worries though soon. Up ahead she saw that the trees were soon ending. To her horror though they were turning into what looked to be buildings. A clearing in the distance showed the road came to a four way stop. On the other side a few small businesses with a parking lot sat. No cars or people in site though. Becky hesitantly approached, staying close to tree cover.

'This is crazy, it's one thing if I were in just the woods, but this going to be a town soon,' she thought to herself. Her approach grew slower and slower as she would stop and wait behind a tree, then sneak forward some. 'I should at least get close enough to see if I can recognize where I am,' she reasoned.

Stopping right before the intersection, she hid herself around a tree. Peeking her head from around it, she looked at the area. She did not recognize the stores or the area. She didn't know what do at this point. She now had three choices of direction. She noticed the parking lot was completely empty, most likely no one around.

She could go to the right down the road, which looked to only become denser in buildings. To her right were more buildings, not as many though. Up ahead there seemed to be a route full of more trees and endless road. 'I can't hide all day... the quickest way home is the main way. Sadly that's probably going to be to the right. Hopefully no one is awake around here at this early hour.' She took a right and walked up the main road. To her right were only buildings though, much like the other side. The buildings on the other side though had a larger lot, so she could stay farther from the road. She took her chance to cross and run near the windows and doors of the buildings. She continued to head on towards the other buildings.

Becky saw a glisten in the distance. "Oh no...Not a car right now...Anything but a car!" She had nowhere to hide unless she ran back to the tree she stopped at before. To her right were businesses not open currently, and to her right empty parking lot and the road. All the doors around her seemed locked.

Before she could choose any choice of action, the car drove by. She turned away and put her hands over her face in shame. Sure now the car was seeing her naked self, her naked butt sticking out. Soon it would stop, and the people would get out. She'd be humiliated, her parents would find out and punish her, and her life would be ruined. She stood there for awhile. She could hear the car driving off in the distance. She looked to see that the threat was no more; it had gone on without stopping. Did it notice her at all?

She wasn't even sure if the last few seconds happened. She was too busy worrying about what might have been and visualizing everything like a big play of her life. She stood in disbelief with her hands at her side for the first time today letting her breast exposed. Only after she felt a breeze go between her legs and "up" a bit, did she realized how exposed she really was at the moment.

Covering up again with her arms crossed over her breast she continued on. She had to figure out where she was soon, and how to get back. The sun was rising, and only more cars would be arriving. She made her way past the stores. Never seeing a place to hide made her wary and afraid. She was almost jogging at this point so she could quick get to safety.

As she jogged, her pace even increased further. She was in a blatant run until she reached a few splits in the main road. And idea popped in her head, 'I could look at the road sign!' She looked up at the sign and didn't know any of the street names except for one...the very one she was on. It was labeled "West Town Street" She thought for a minute. "That means I'm on the West end of town?!?!" She fell to her knees at the post and slammed her fist against the ground once or twice. "There is no way I just spent all that time for nothing..." She wasn't happy. This whole time she had gone in the wrong direction. She knew her general location now, and the subdivision she lived in was more so on the west side of town.

Before she could think of much more another car came by. She stayed low to the ground, hoping that could keep her hidden. There seemed to be no where to hide at all. The car began to slow though. It stopped at the side of the road. Becky stared wide eyed as someone got out. She sat on the ground, bringing her knees up over her breast, and her arms wrapped around her legs. She just kept her eyes closed and started to prey that the person would just go and leave her. She didn't know what to do.

The girl stepping out of the car walked over to Becky. "I don't believe it. Ms. Pampered is here naked in the middle of a parking lot at 6 AM.", shot a voice. Becky looked up to see that the girl was from school, Rachel. Of all people to find her like this; Rachel never liked Becky. Becky was, to say the least, horrified.

"Oh god..." Becky whispered under her breath. Rachel had stridden over to Becky and cast a large shadow over her. "I never thought you would be so far away from home" Rachel said with a chuckle in her laugh. "You had better believe there will be a price to pay here. You don't want this little incident getting out to the team, do you Princess?"

Becky thought long and decisively... 'I could maybe make a run for it. Over there, between stores is a path. I could hide in the woods. No one would actually believe her that she found me naked out here. Should I?' She continued to ponder.

She figured the best thing to do is run for now. She hopped up quickly and ran with all her soccer-trained talent to the small bit between two small business buildings even further down the path she now knew was the wrong way. She had luckily found another clearing beyond that, which led behind the buildings. 'Great!' she thought as she ran for the back of the building. When she turned the corner she smacked her naked body right into Rachel. "That did not get you very far at all princes..."

"Aah!" Becky screeched as she turned around and ran back on the paths. Instead of heading right back into town, she headed left, heading her even more to the west and farther from home. Finally she found another exit. She knew now where she was though for sure. The building in front of her was her very own school. Nearby the playground from the park right next to the school lay. She quickly made her way there to hide.

She ran over to the jungle-gym where she remembered there was a tube for crawling in. She figured she was far enough ahead of Rachel that she could slip in without being noticed. She waited for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. Rachel had finally caught up to where she was. "Oh Rebecca dearrrr! ~" She called out to the playground. "I see your footprints in the dirt Princess, you obviously didn't get too far"

Becky had thought, 'Oh god, now she's going to know where I am... I really can't run my way out of this one... I had better wait to actually see if she finds me. Who knows, maybe shell give up?'

After Rachel had followed the footprints right up to the crawling-tube she looked in to see a timid Becky all curled up in a ball. "Are you lost or something? Jesus Becky...you always were weird." Becky uncurled a bit and decided to crawl out of the other end. She moved so slowly that Rachel had plenty of time to stop her before she decided to run away again. Becky definitely couldn't stay in the tube all day.

After she got out she asked, "Ok Rachel... what do you want with me?"

She replied, "Well first off, Princess-"

"Don't call me that!" Becky said sternly.

"I don't think you're in a position to be giving orders... nevertheless, why are you naked and the whole way out at school on your spring vacation?"

Becky shot back "None of your business!"

"Don't give me that tone; I think it is my business since you're the one streaking in front of people."

I wasn't streaking! If you must know, I'm not doing this by choice; I have to find my way home like this."

Rachel stared her down and said, "oh how nice... Do you think you'll be needing those silly shoes?"

"What? Yes I do!" She said with shock. "It's bad enough I don't have anything else. I can't imagine it if I were even more naked!" Becky said getting scared. She was feeling even more vulnerable. She hugged her arms over her breast even tighter feeling more vulnerable at just the thought of there somehow being a way to be 'more' naked.

"Ha-ha!" Rachel rebutted, "Feeling a bit scared? If I were you, I'd do what I say unless you want some picture proof..." Rachel reached in her pocket to grab her own cell phone.

"WHAT?? You have got to be kidding me Rachel!"

"Bet you wish I was, huh?" Becky stared in disbelief once more. Becky's heart was racing. She wouldn't live it down if someone actually got a picture of her in this position.

"Ok fine I'll do it...but you better let me use that cell phone after you have my shoes..." Becky looked so embarrassed that her face was flushed red.

"HA! this is priceless... Gimme one quick second just in case" She stuck her tongue out as she snapped a quick picture of the young girl covering herself up in the schools playground.

"GOD- I hate you..." She untied her shoes and handed them over

"Socks too dear" Rachel said as she stuck her tongue out again.

"Fine, please don't take any more pictures." She said bending down and began removing them.

"Nice view, although not very lady like." Rachel said taking note of the exposed view that Becky was giving while taking her socks off. Becky blushed and looked away while handing over the socks.

"This is so humiliating!" She mumbled to herself, not able to look Rachel in the eye. She went back to covering herself and Rachel started to hand over the cell phone. She then threw it behind Becky. "Oh my god you are impossible..."

Becky mumbled as she walked over to the cell phones position. She bent over to pick it up; Rachel shot her a wolf whistle and said "Nice snatch baby!" She chuckled a bit. Becky yelped, trying to cover herself, only to fall on the floor next to the phone. She didn't fall with much grace of course; she found her legs out wide. She yelped again and shoved a hand between her thighs and crossed her legs, using the other hand to quickly grab the phone. She called Tina as soon as she could.

"Hello?" Tina said over the other end.

"You won't believe all that has happened. I need your help. I'm all the way over at school now, and Rachel of all people has found me!" Becky said in a panicked tone.

"Wow, that's quite interesting. Guess you went the other direction. Well good luck with that." Tina said with amusement in her voice.

"You aren't going to help me?!"

"I could, but that wouldn't let you prove anything, now would it? You need to do this on your own, so good luck." She said hanging up the phone, leaving Becky to once again wonder what to do.

"I'll take that." Rachel said quickly snatching the phone out of Becky's hand. "Also it isn't becoming of a Princess to sit around a school playground with her hand between her legs pleasuring herself." Rachel mocked as she started to walk off. Becky looked down at the site Rachel referred to; horrified to see it really did look like that. She quickly stood, removing her hand from between her legs. She stood and blushed and saw as Rachel turn to leave.

"Please, could you help me some more?" Becky begged.

"I'd offer a ride, but I don't need someone's juices on my car seat." Rachel said in a disgusted voice, walking off. Becky was actually happy she left, she was far too humiliated to face Rachel after making such an observation. Indeed Rachel was wet. Her hand that had been clamped between her legs had accumulated some of the moisture. She was confused to say the least. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what was in store for her. She didn't know why she was actually possibly enjoying this all.

Her hand crept back between her legs and found a nice place to rest. She wasn't even controlling herself at this point. Her body was doing all the work here. Her hand slowly started to go up and down over her pelvic area. She toyed with her pubic hairs for awhile. A slight wind seemingly made her wet lips quiver. Her hand started to run along those lips, giving them attention.

Her eyes closed as she let out a sigh. It felt so very good. She started to move her hand even faster. She even let out a small moan. Her trance was broke though. A noise could be heard from not too far. It sounded like a truck going down the road. Becky blushed and turned a very deep crimson. She realized she was naked outside her school, masturbating. The sun had raised a good amount, lighting the area up.

Becky tried to ignore the feelings of arousal and shame for the time being. The more pressing matter of getting home was more important to her now.

Becky made her way to the nearby trees she had entered from, no point in standing out in the open. Once safe for a moment she tried to remember what was going on. Now knowing she was near the school, she'd be able figure out how to get home. She was heading the wrong way though. She knew now what those shops were when she passed. She'd have to head back into town, but after that.

She didn't know the forest road she started on too well. It was a road she had never been on before. She knew that going down that way would perhaps be safe, but also dangerous, not knowing where it went. It really wasn't a good option.

The other option would be to go back into town, and then from there go through a couple of subdivisions. Becky shivered at the thought. That wouldn't be easy at all. She didn't know how she'd avoid being seen. She felt staying out till it was dark a bad idea. That morning, with a lack of light, she couldn't find her way around. She wouldn't know how to do it if it were night.

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers