The Walk-In

Story Info
I'm a college student.
881 words
4
18.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a college student and I work as a night auditor in a small hotel in the Midwest. Eleven pm to seven am Friday through Tuesday each week. The pays not that great but the work is easy and hassle-free. In fact, on my shift the only people I usually see are the other two desk clerks who work the day and evening shifts. I haven't seen the boss in weeks and that's okay with me.

After I arrive and get settled in I lock the main entrance doors, and get ready to face the night. My duties are simple. I walk the 4 hallways inside the hotel checking for anything out place. I stock the coolers in the snack shop, check-in any remaining arrivals, and closeout the books at three am. On this night there are no remaining arrivals so unless I have a walk-in I can put the place on auto pilot and do what ever I want until three am. There are only two things I can't do. I can't leave the property and I can't sleep.

With the elaborate monitoring system the owners installed I can keep an eye on the entire hotel from the comfort of the back office. I can also set-up my laptop and logon to Lit and chat and post the night away.

Glancing at the monitors occasionally to make sure everything is running smoothly, this has the makings of another uneventful night in small town America. Then out of nowhere, the front entrance buzzer rings. I glance up at the monitor and I can see what appears to be a 30 something female at the main entrance doors.

I make my way to the front desk and hit the button on the two way call box. "How can I help you Miss?"

"Do you have any vacancies?" she asks.

I tell her yes as I hit the switch to open the sliding glass doors. As she walks through the doors and into the lobby my 30 something female appears to more like 40 something but attractive just the same. She is probably five six and a hundred and thirty pounds, green eyes, and her blonde hair is shoulder length

"How much is the room?" she asks.

"Normally they're ninety-nine plus tax but since it's after midnight I can let you have it for seventy-nine plus tax."

She digs around in her purse and a frown begins to appear on her face. I've seen this look a hundred times before and heard all the stories that go with it. If I've learned anything about the hotel business it's no good deed goes unpunished. Normally I would turn her away in a heart beat but for some reason I decided to see how much cash she had and possibly get her in for the night.

She slowly drags out 2 twenty dollar bills and lays them on the counter. "This is all the money I have. Is there any way we can work a deal, hon?"

To myself I'm thinking it is a very slow night and it's only one person. Hell, its forty dollars we're not going to get if I turn her away. Having made my decision, I was just about to grab the two twenties when without warning she walked around the counter and dropped to her knees in front of me.

Before I could say a word she had my belt undone and my pants unbuttoned and sliding them down around my ankles. Then with one quick move she zipped my boxes down and grabbed my penis with her right hand. Neither of us said a word as she began to slowly massage my cock. Her hand was so soft and smooth. It only took a few pulls and my cock was rock hard. Holding my cock firmly she gently wrapped her lips around the head swirling her tongue around the tip. As her free hand gently fondled my balls she then engulfed my entire cock with one big gulp.

Jesus, her sucking action was almost more than I could take. Her head was pumping back and forth sucking my cock all the way into her mouth and then slowly back out again. I didn't even know this ladies name but it was clear she knew all there was to know about sucking a cock. In a matter of a couple of minutes I knew I was about to unload into her hot sexy mouth. She must have sensed it too as she began to jack me off as she continued to suck. As my cum began to flow she never missed a beat slurping down every ounce. With one hand running up and down the outside of my right leg she continued to slowly pump my cock squeezing out every last drop.

After giving the head of my dick one last kiss, she rose to her feet and returned to the front of the counter. I didn't even bother to pull up my pants before I made her a room key and sent her on her way. I tried to give her back the forty dollars but she just winked and said, "Better put it in the till hon. I wouldn't want to you to get in trouble."