The Walking Dead: Daryl Ch. 03

Story Info
Coming home?
2.6k words
4.54
9.1k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate!" The urgent whisper brought me to immediate attention. Our room was dark, the sun not even close to rising. Daryl was hovering over me, tense as a cornered wolf.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"Somethin's happenin' out there." He replied. "I thought I heard an engine and I'm pretty sure there's some guys outside. I think we're in for a raid."

My heartbeat picked up. Raids were messy and dangerous. People were killed. If the group was really a bad one, they left no survivors. Our captors were one of those groups. I wasn't surprised someone had come. They must have been watching us for a long time to know that after a raid, everyone got wasted and passed out, Daryl and I and the guards being the exception.

I quickly got dressed and he took up his crossbow. I retrieved my compound bow from the closet and nocked a broad head.

"We gotta get onto the roof without 'em seein' us. They won't look for us there."

I knew what would happen if we were seen. They most likely had firepower and would think we were a threat to them. They would shoot us down without a thought. I quickly reached up and kissed Daryl for all I was worth.

"I trust you." I said. I saw his lips tighten just a bit in determination.

Our room was on the second floor but we were lucky in that the house was built with a low roof so all we really had to do was climb out the window. The trick was to wait 'til the raid started so they would be distracted. We didn't have to wait long. The attack was executed with precision and all of our livestock was rounded up just as the first of the men entered the house. We heard them moving to each room downstairs and hardly a peep was heard from our captors as their throats were slit.

"We have to go now." Daryl whispered. He climbed out of the open window and helped me out after him. We both lay flat on the roof between where the windows jutted from the house and prayed that they wouldn't see us. Time passed and we heard them load up the livestock and whatever valuables we had. They confirmed that everyone in the house was dead. I was trying so hard to hear what was being said that I didn't notice something was off until Daryl made a grab for his bow. I heard the hammer of a revolver click into place and froze. Daryl seemed to think this was the best course of action as well as he froze with his hand on his bow.

"Hand off the bow." The faceless voice said. Daryl complied immediately.

"Seems awful strange to me that you two have been hiding up on this roof while we killed your family."

I couldn't help it, I snorted in disgust.

"You got somethin' to say, little lady?" He asked me.

"They're not our family." I said firmly.

"Right." He said disbelievingly. "We've been watchin' you for almost a month now and I've seen this man leavin' on raids with these assholes. I've seen you in this house and out hunting for your group."

"They captured us." Daryl said. "We didn't have any choice."

"There's always a choice." The man said.

"Well I chose not to die." Daryl replied.

Surprisingly the man stayed quiet for a few moments. Maybe he was realizing a truth that all who lived in the world we lived in came to see. Sometimes we had to do bad things to survive.

"Alright, here's what were gonna do. You two are gonna do exactly as I say or you're dead. Stand up, slowly, and leave all of your weapons on the roof."

It felt strangely familiar as we rid ourselves of every weapon we had. I hoped we wouldn't be captured into another group just to be forced to do more shit we didn't want to do. I thought of the prison and swore if we could have it back I would never complain about it again.

Once we were standing the man had us turn around to face him. A .45 was pointed straight at us, hammer cocked.

"Now I want you to walk slowly to stand, facing me, in front of that window."

We complied and he yelled down to the people he was with who promptly came up and bound our wrists behind our backs. They gathered our weapons and herded us down to their trucks. A giant of a man stepped out from behind a truck and I couldn't help but feel apprehensive. He was very obviously their leader and very intimidating.

"You two didn't shoot at us or attempt to wake the others." He said. "Why?"

"They ain't our people." Daryl said.

"But you've been living with them." He said.

"We were captured. They found us useful so they kept us." I told him.

"Why not run?" The man asked.

"I wasn't leaving without her." Daryl said. "I think they knew that and they were either watching one or the other of us at all times except in the house. We wouldn't have got passed the guards alive."

The man looked thoughtfully at Daryl and seemed to come to some kind of a decision. "Cut 'em loose boys." The men looked shocked.

"I didn't say give 'em their weapons. What are they gonna do, talk us to death?"

The men untied our wrists and we looked around as the spoils of the raid were loaded into a big army wagon. We were directed to the same vehicle that the leader was in and as everyone headed out, we began talking to him.

"Where you guys from originally?" The man asked.

"Here and there." Daryl said. "I never stayed in one place too long."

"I'm from up north." I said. "I was down here on a road trip with a friend when shit hit the fan."

"Whereabouts up north?" He asked.

"Minnesota."

"Whew. That's a hike." He said. "Well I'm Connor and I'm from Atlanta. We've got a camp and there's lots of food and lots of people. We just took in a couple strays a couple of months ago. Poor things lost their homes in an attack. Some kind of squabble that got blown way out of proportion. There was even a tank!" Connor chuckled at the absurdity.

I saw Daryl perk up. "Them strays didn't happen to mention a prison did they?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually, they did." He replied.

"What were their names?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"Our home was ruined by a mad man with a tank about two months ago. He wanted our home for his people and we weren't willing to give it up. We got out. There was another girl with us, Beth, but she was taken." I explained.

"Beth?" He asked. "Beth Greene?"

"You have her?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yeah. One of my guys picked her up off the road in the middle of the night. We thought she was lying at first when she said she had people with her. Of course, by the time we believed her we had no idea where to start lookin' for you."

I smiled at Daryl, letting my relief and joy at the news show. "She's alive." I said breathlessly.

He took me in his arms and we shared our joy and relief and our love. Neither of us had even dared to hope she was alive, much less thriving.

"Are there others from the prison?" Daryl asked.

Connor smiled. "Oh yeah."

We pulled into what looked to be a plantation that had been fenced in. Walkers meandered along the fence line and struggled against sharp wooden stakes that they were impaled on. There were two people on the other side of the gate and they quickly opened them, allowing the SUV and the army wagon to pass. They sealed up the gates and we continued up a long driveway with huge trees on either side. When the house came into view I gasped. It was beautiful. The house was huge, it's wooden siding painted white. It looked like an old plantation manor that had been modernized before the virus hit. It was three stories with a beautiful wrap around front porch.

"The owner of this mansion was a doomsday prep-er. He died a while back. He was old. But he set us up really well before he died. We have fenced in fields and generators and a lot of food and fuel and drinking water."

People started pouring out of the house to greet the trucks. Connor pulled to a stop and got out, gesturing for us to do the same. We climbed out and the crowd went quiet. Then there was a shriek.

"Daryl! Kate! You're alive!" Beth came running up to us and embraced us both. There were more calls of pleasant surprise as Carol, Tyrese, Michone, Rick, Carl, Maggie, Glen, Robert, and Sasha came forward. We all embraced and I felt a wealth of happiness and love. I couldn't believe how lucky we were.

That night we stayed up late into the night talking about how we all escaped the prison. We were introduced to Terra who had helped Glen find Maggie. We talked about what each of us had been through in the past couple of months and how nice the place we were living in now was. Beth brought Judith out for us to see and Daryl held her and cooed at her much like he had done when she was a newborn. The group was told about what Daryl and I had become to each other. I looked at Carol nervously. I had always thought there was something between them.

"I'm happy for you guys." She said, rubbing my shoulder reassuringly. "I certainly wouldn't be able to give him a child. I had my tubes tied after Sophia was born. I didn't want to bring another child into that house."

Finally, exhaustion caught up with Daryl and me. The sun was just reaching its peak when we asked where we could sleep. We were showed to a nice big room on the top floor. It had a neat and clean queen sized bed as well as its own bathroom and a fireplace. I quickly undressed and climbed into bed. Daryl followed me and soon we were asleep.

When I finally woke up, the sun was setting. The Georgia sky was painted in shades of red and gold as the light began to fade. Daryl stood looking out the huge window, his nude body bathed in a fiery glow. I felt a tingle between my legs as I hungrily examined him. He must have felt my eyes on him because he turned and half grinned, as if he knew what I was thinking. He walked over to a little coffee table and picked up a tray. He brought it to me and I was it had food on it. There were biscuits and gravy as well as green beans and some fresh strawberries.

"They brought it in while you were sleeping. I ate mine already."

I was so hungry that I didn't care that my food had gone mostly cold. I devoured it and then lay back, sated. Daryl moved the tray and then took hold of the sheet that covered me. He slowly dragged it down, revealing my body inch by inch. He smiled when he saw my nipples erect and aching for his mouth. He was eager to oblige and his mouth descended on the dusky buds. He laved and suckled each of them bringing contented moans from me. He released my nipple and moved slowly up my neck.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear before taking a lobe between his teeth. I could feel the warmth of my juices on my thighs which I spread shamelessly for him. He trailed his hands up and down my body as he teased my ears and neck. I gently pushed him back.

"It's my turn." I said as I pushed him onto his back. I too, kissed and nibbled his neck, running my fingers through his hair and scraping my nails lightly across his chest. I kissed down his chest and gave him a love bite as my hand found his hard shaft. I stroked it slowly, savoring the feel of him and the tormented noises he was making. I slid down further and replaced my hand with my mouth, working him in a steady rhythm that had him trying to thrust deeper in my mouth.

"Damn, girl." He groaned. My tongue swirled around his head and I felt him twitch. "You're pushin' it." He warned. I increased my pace, demanding what I wanted from him. His whole body was tense as he tried to hold on. I started adding a strong sucking when I pulled back. I heard him grunt and felt him pulse and then his cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed as he emptied himself and when I had taken the last of his salty, bitter cum, I released him and looked up, smiling.

"Damn." He said again, catching his breath, but I wasn't don't yet.

I climbed over him and sank my throbbing pussy onto his still hard dick and went to the hilt. He hissed as his sensitive cock was overstimulated. He was starting to go limp but I knew how to make him hard again. Tossing my hair back, I stuck my chest out, causing my breasts to jut out proudly. I began to rub and squeeze them, pinching my nipples and moaning as little shocks in my pussy caused the muscles to tremble and twitch. I made a show of touching myself in all the best places and I felt his dick grow hard as ever inside me. With and evil grin I began a slow, torturous grind against him. His hands came up and roughly handled my tits, pinching and squeezing the soft flesh. Needing more, I began to move faster and he began to move with me. Still it wasn't enough. I got off of him and then got on all fours, presenting my rear end to him.

"Take me!" I demanded.

He rose behind me and sheathed himself in one quick thrust. I cried out in sheer bliss as he hammered deep into my desperate pussy. I could feel tension building within me and knew I was ready. I dropped to an elbow and put a hand between my legs, furiously rubbing my clit.

"Yeah, Baby. I want you to cum all over my dick." Daryl said as he pounded into me.

I was moaning and arching beneath him. The pressure inside me built to a max.

"Oh god, fuck me harder, baby. I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. He pounded into me and my body clenched sending me over the edge. I moaned long and low, my eyes rolling and my body spasming. I came so hard that I didn't even feel it as he spewed his load deep into my body.

When I finally came down, he pulled out of me and grabbed a washcloth to clean up our mess. He tenderly wiped my thighs and pussy and then cleaned himself off. Then he crawled in bed and held me as I floated on a cloud.

"I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow." I said.

"So?" He asked.

"We'll find out if you're going to be a father or not." I said.

I felt his hand stray down to my belly. "Are you ready for a baby?" He asked, suddenly self-conscious about our age difference.

"As long as it's yours." I said.

His only response was a big squeeze. I smiled happily, hoping that my period would never come.