The Walking Dead: Daryl Ch. 05

Story Info
New life.
1.4k words
4.39
7.9k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Thank you for all the support. I love reading your comments and they inspire me to keep going. Also, if you have any suggestions as far as what you feel may be missing I would like to know! My aim is to become a better writer. Also if you feel I need to add to the story feel free to let me know. Thanks! –DonnaLeeGreene


The winter was hard for us. We brought in more people than we could comfortably sustain. We had to ration and that was hard, especially for Maggie and me. Maggie was heavy with her baby and ready to pop at any moment. I was five months behind her but that just meant I was hungry and irritable. Still, I would endure anything so long as our baby was born healthy.

I was sitting in our room, staring out across the thawed grounds. It was May after all, and the hot Georgia sun had readied the fields for planting. That's where most of the people who lived on the Plantation were now. More people meant more ground covered and that meant more food for the winter. Suddenly our door opened and Daryl came through smiling. He had a bad habit of abandoning whatever he was doing to come and check up on me. Everyone understood and left Daryl to his own devices.

"I'm pregnant, not sick." I complained as soon as I saw him. He just gave me his half smile and came over and gave me a long kiss, running his hand tenderly over my swelling belly. Now that I was pregnant and my hormones were raging it didn't take much to ignite my desire and he knew it. With a breathy moan, I deepened the kiss, allowing him to pull me from my chair and lay me across the bed. Rough hands teased my skin where my hips disappeared into my jeans. His lips drew a line of fire down my neck. My swollen breasts throbbed as my nipples hardened.

"You make it too easy." He teased me, pulling back.

"You can thank your baby for that." I laughed, hooking a leg over his hip and rubbing my core against him. I moaned.

"Are you going to make me beg?" I asked.

"I like it when you beg." He said in a low voice as he pressed against me.

"Please, baby. Please put your dick in me. Stretch out my little pussy and make me cum all over you." I begged.

He didn't even bother to remove my tank top but unbuttoned my pants and slid a hand beneath my soaking wet panties. His fingers brushed my clit and I moaned as fire raced up my spine.

"I want you to fuck me so hard." I said, my eyes burning into his. "I want you to make me scream."

Daryl lost whatever control he was maintaining and quickly removed my pants and lacy thong. He stepped out of his own pants and I eyed his hard tool hungrily. He surprised me by laying on his back.

"You want it so bad, come get it." He challenged.

I was on him before he could even blink. I sank down on his cock until the head popped in and then I froze. He looked at me puzzled.

"Do you like that?" I asked in a too sweet voice. He looked at me suspiciously. I sank down a fraction of an inch and then rose, offering only the tiniest amount of friction. He saw where I was going with this and with a smile, he wrapped his hands around my hips in a grip like steel.

"I know what you're doin' and you should know better by now." He said. His muscled arms flexed, slowly pushing me down onto his hard cock. I moaned as he slowly stretched me. When I was finally fully seated he released my hips and grinned triumphantly at me. I began a slow and steady grind against him, just feeling his entire length shifting within me. I watched as his eyes half closed with pleasure and soon I felt his hips begin to move against me, seeking more. I leaned forward and began to move quickly over him, giving him what he desired.

Since becoming pregnant, orgasms had become much more intense for me and I could feel myself building towards one as my pace increased. I couldn't make my body move fast enough in this position and so I slid off of him.

"Lay on your side." He said, guiding me to face away from him. I did as he said and he slid into me, one hand resting protectively on my rounded belly. He caressed it lovingly for a second and then grabbed my hip and started hammering into me. I cried out in ecstasy as he hit all the right places. I felt it as my orgasm began to boil within me.

"Baby, I'm going to cum." I said as my hand strayed to my clit. "Fuck me harder baby. Oh god. I'm cumming!" I practically screamed as my body clenched and my toes curled. He hammered into me until I felt his final, hard thrust and he came deep within me. We both lay there, breathing hard until we recovered. As he usually did, he pulled out and retrieved a washcloth to clean both me and himself. Just as he was wiping away the last traces of his cum from my slit, our door burst open, a frantic Abby standing in the doorway. She wasn't even phased by seeing us both half naked.

"It's Maggie." She said.

Daryl and I both scurried to retrieve out clothing and redress and then followed Maggie down a floor and to Maggie and Glenn's room. She was lying in bed, sweating. She had an intense look of concentration on her face for a few moments but then her breath hissed out and she relaxed a little.

"You're here." She smiled. "My water just broke a couple minutes ago and now we're just waitin' for the baby to come."

Glenn was by her side and he looked like he was panicking. Daryl went and clasped a hand on his shoulder. Glenn looked in his eyes and Daryl nodded to him. Having known Daryl so long Glenn knew that meant Daryl was expecting him to stay strong. He nodded back, letting Daryl know he would be strong for Maggie. She whimpered as another contraction hit.

"They're getting' worse." She groaned.

Elaine and Chuck came into the room. Chuck was the Plantation doctor and Elaine had been a nurse in the pediatric ward before the virus struck.

"Alright, Maggie, let's see how you're doin'." Chuck said. Daryl and I stood back towards her head to give her some privacy as Chuck lifted the sheets and checked her out.

"Another couple of centimeters and you'll be ready." He said. Another contraction hit and Glenn held her hand as she groaned through it. After a few more minutes, Chuck checked again.

"Glenn, I want you to get behind her and support her back. We're going to start pushing."

Glenn climbed behind Maggie and then the birth began. She pushed for almost an entire hour but finally, we heard the loud crying of a newborn baby. Maggie laid against Glenn, exhausted but smiling as she saw her baby for the first time.

"It's a boy." Chuck said as he handed him off to Elaine so he could cut the umbilical cord. When the cord was cut she quickly wrapped him up in a towel and handed him to Maggie who held him, tears streaming down her face.

"My baby. My little Colton." She cooed as the baby screamed.

The doctor gave them each a minute to hold the newborn before bringing over a bowl of water with some washcloths. He instructed them to clean him and, when he was clean, to wrap him up and offer him her breast. He latched on instinctively and began feeding. Once the doctor had discerned his weight and his length and that he was healthy, we all filed out, leaving the happy family to bask in each other's love.

"It's a boy." We announced to the rest of the group who had gathered in the house during Maggie's labor. There was a lot of cheering and excited chattering as welcoming a new life was a big deal in the world of death and turmoil we lived in.

"You're next." One of the old timers teased good-naturedly.

I smiled at Daryl and hoped that our child could bring as much love and joy to both the group and ourselves as Maggie and Glenn's had.