The Wall Ch. 01

Story Info
An interesting device for the discriminating Master/Mistress.
1.7k words
4.3
27.8k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Treasure Chest read the sign above the door to my shop. A shop for the adventurous adult looking for those special toys we sometimes need. Dressed in tight faded blue jeans and a black leather vest I looked rather harmless with my long brown hair tied into a pony tail and hazel eyes. The tattoo on my right shoulder of a bleeding pentacle was about the roughest thing on me at the moment.

The Treasure Chest featured the usual condoms, lube, vibrators and dildos one might find in an adult toy store. This shop though had in it whips, blindfolds, spiked collars, leashes. All the stuff those interested in Bondage and S&M would enjoy. I catered to everyone.

It had been a slow day so far when she walked in, a striking woman, all of 58 with an athletic build. She had short jet black hair and light green eyes. She wore high heels, a tight black leather mini skirt and a Metallica Ride the Lightning tank top that did little to hide the bottom of her 38DD tits.

I offered a smile I way of greeting to her as she entered the store and begin to look around. Basket in hand she went to the handcuffs and inspected them. She looked over the fur lined ones and the leather bound ones before selecting a pair of leather handcuffs. She then went over to select a ball gag, a cat-of-nine-tails whip, and a blind fold. She paused in her shopping to look at the index card I had tacked on the Wall directly in the middle of the S&M section of the store. It read simply: [The Wall Sexual experience not to be denied. For rent ask owner for details.] I did nothing to hide the smile on my face as she turned to look at me standing behind the front counter.

She selected a tube of lube before heading over to the counter putting the basket on it. She studied me carefully and I smiled at this. She hooked a thumb toward the index card and raised an eyebrow.

What is that about? she asked me her voice certainly entailing curiosity.

I winked at that and added up her stuff she had. Its a device of my own creation. A movable wall that is able to grant the user orgasmic pleasure as desired by the users partner.

This clearly did not help her judgment as I told her the balance and she wrote out a check. Can I see it? She asked.

I ran the check and made sure it was good before bagging her stuff and giving it to her. Sure. Will have to close up for a bit. I walked over to the door and locked it putting a sign gone to lunch on the door.

When I returned she was smiling a bit looking at my name tag. Where is it Marc? I did not answer the woman merely walked to a back room. She followed me noting a stairwell into the basement.

Down in the basement she raised an eyebrow at the marvel before her. A segment of wall 6 feet wide and 9 feet high. The walls had an imprint of a body up off the floor about 3 feet from the feet to the floor in a spread eagle position. On the wall was every conceivable Bondage, Dominatrix and S&M toy you could think to find all in one place. Between the legs of the imprint was a butt plug and 9 inch dildo, flesh covered. At the feet and hands were straps so that the user could be strapped in without fear of falling off. A blindfold was attached to the head away in such a way that it held the head immobile while in use. Also between the legs were several receptacles to catch bodily fluids and waste. What caught her eye the most was several round bumps lining the interior of the impression of the body. To one side was a box with several dials on it ranging from off, low, medium, high and orgasmic.

I stood to one side of it, propped my foot on it and crossed my arms watching as she explored the device. Yes I looked smug and with good reason. Not a single person yet that have seen The Wall had ever been able to not be intrigued by it.

She looked over to me in amazement. How does it work?

I chuckled softly; again this was a typical response and I smiled. I could give you a free use. To get you to understand it.

She blinked at this and slowly nods. What do I do?

Again I made no motion to hide my smile. Strip was the simple response I gave her. She hesitated a moment then stepped out of her heels, removed her tank top; which revealed perfect breast and light small arias. She unzipped and removed her mini skirt revealing the most deliciously round ass I have ever seen and a perfectly smooth shaved pussy.

I gave her a looking over and nodded my approval. She was after all a beautiful woman. I did not insult her by cooping a feel or anything like that. This was a customer right now and I was respectable. I pulled over a small step stool so she could step up and nodded to her.

Climb up and put your back to wall, arms and legs spread out. I told her this as I pulled a lever that caused the butt plug and dildo to slide back into the wall.

She did as she was told and I climbed up strapping in her arms and legs, my vest brushed against her breast purely on accident and her nipples responded instantly. I smiled at this. Once she was secured I stepped down and moved the stool back.

Normally I would secure your blind fold but that is not needed as you wish to make a purchase. Are you ready? I asked with a smile.

She was silent and gave a nod. With that I pulled that lever again and the butt plug and dildo entered her body. Both having been lubed automatically when brought out of the wall. She gave a gasp at this but smiled slipping down a bit onto the dildo fully.

I took the control box and showed it to her. She looked it over a moment as I turned the top dial to the on position. She lets out a soft sigh as the bumps pressed over her body slowly moved up and down in and out acting as a giant massage pad.

I watched as she relaxed before turning the 2nd dial causing the butt plug to vibrate. This caused a gasp from her, even though it was only on the first degree. She let out a moan after the butt plug started vibrating on low. I smiled at this and winked to her. "That is just the beginning" I turn the knob on the dildo and it started moving slowly in and out of her now soaking wet pussy. She squealed as I turned another knob and it started vibrating as well. Almost instantly her body started to shake with the power of her orgasm. I watched as her juices flowed and she cried out with a powerful orgasm. Gently I turned the knobs down and slowly switched it off watching her eyes.

She opened them after a moment and smiled with that dreamy look of a woman that has fell into lust. I smiled at her and leaned back. "Well?"

She grinned. "Is there more?"

I gave her a nod and a smile. "Naturally."

I stepped back from her and pushed a little red button on the control panel. The walk began to fold in on itself both sides folding in. She looked a bit afraid at first then smiled seeing the device did not crush her but formed around her like a snug blanket.

Only her nose was open so she could breathe but not speak. "The Wall is designed for sensor depravation. In this manner you can keep someone for days on end. Controlling the power of their pleasure or denying it entirely."

She mumbled something at me and I turned all the dials almost up to full strength. Right Away I heard her squeal. I took a seat in a lounge chair and watched the wall for a few minutes slowly turning each dial up or down at my liking. Certainly by now she realized she was in my power; I could walk away and she would never be able to get out. But I did not do this. She was a customer not one of my slaves or pets. I turned all the dials to full strength and right away I heard her cry out in orgasm. I kept them like this for 3 full minutes before slowly turning each down then off.

With a flick of the switch the wall again opened up, revealing a soaking wet woman. She was panting like crazy with that look in her eyes. Without a word I pulled the stool over and removed her arms and legs from the straps. She fell into my arms with a sign as I carried her to a coat to lie on.

In a moment or 2 she opened her eyes a smiled. She noticed the bugle in my jeans and reached over unzipping them. I did not stop her "You do not have to do this." I said.

She nodded her head to me and pulling the jeans down took my cock in her mouth. Now Im not superman, nor am I mini-me. I'm about 6 inches long but she did not seem to mind. She sucked on my cock and balls like a real pro causing me to moan out softly to this. Her own moans of pleasure earlier had already gotten me to the boiling point so it did not take her long before my cock swelled up and shot thick hot streams of cum into her mouth.

She gulped it all sucking a little longer to get I all out. I had to sit down to rest after this as she got up and put on her clothing again.

"I'll take it. How much?" she said.

In a moment I pulled my jeans up and smiled to her. "$300 a day. $50 for delivery."

She didn't even bat an eye clearly she knew it was a good deal and wrote me out a check to rent it for a full month. I promised her it would be there in 2 days and saw her out of the shop reopening it.