The Wanderings of Amy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burnside laid everything in front of Wendy. She let her servant have a good look at the whip before picking up the scarf. Wendy's terrified eyes met the professor's. She was scared, and with good reason. Burnside folded the scarf, placed it over Wendy's eyes, tied it behind her head, and checked to make sure she could not peek out if she raised her head.

Wendy heard the rattling of the chains as Burnside attached them to a set of collapsible eyehooks in the floor. Burnside had several sets of these buried in the carpeting. They were barely noticeable metal squares, but each had a metal loop that popped up when needed and that folded down flat when not needed. There were several sets of the same type of eyehooks in the ceiling, drilled into the wooden studs through the ceiling drywall and easily capable of supporting a person's full weight.

Burnside then grabbed Wendy's arm and ordered her to stand up. She positioned the trembling girl under the suspended cuffs, lifted each of her arms, and wrapped her wrists in the restraints. Wendy was not suspended, but as soon as her feet were spread and attached to the floor she would have very little freedom of movement.

"Put your feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart."

Wendy complied, and felt the cuffs wrap around her ankles. She now was mostly immobilized, with her arms and feet spread. Burnside had access to every part of her body except the soles of her feet. Burnside knew what she was doing. Wendy would be able to move just a little, enough to maintain her circulation and not go numb during the punishment.

Burnside backed away to admire Wendy's attractive body. She resisted the urge to unhook Wendy and have sex with her before starting her punishment.

"Wendy, why am I whipping you?"

"I...I...t...turned in...a...a bad...p...paper...Dr. Burnside."

"That's not the main reason. Try again."

"I...t...tried to...h...hide it...from you."

"That's somewhat closer to the truth. I am whipping you because you tried to deceive me. Remember when I first punished you with Amy? I punished you two for the exact same reason I'm punishing you now. It wasn't that Marshall Plan paper that pissed me off. It was the deception. This is the second time you tried to deceive me. You will learn that trying to deceive me is not a good idea."

"Y...yes, Dr. Burnside."

With that Burnside picked up the whip. She planned to hit Wendy many, many times with it.

The first two strokes took Wendy by surprise. Wendy had expected to be hit on the bottom. Burnside knew that, and instead hit her across the fronts of both thighs. Wendy was shocked by how sharply the whip stung. The pain was somewhat sharper than Burnside's switch.

Wendy gasped and thrust herself backwards, only to thrust forward again when Burnside slashed at her bottom. Wendy screamed. Burnside laid three strokes across Wendy's shoulders and then three more on her bottom. Again Wendy thrust forward. Pain radiated over her body. She screamed again as Burnside lay a series of strokes on the fronts of her thighs. The professor stopped.

"Wendy, you are not showing any self-discipline at all. I expect you to stand still for this. Instead you're moving around like a ballet dancer. Stick your butt out and keep it out. If you don't, I know how to make this a lot worse."

Crying, Wendy shifted her bottom out.

CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!.... Burnside laid a long series of strokes across Wendy's bottom and the backs of her thighs. She spaced the blows apart to let Wendy feel each one and appreciate it.

Again and again Wendy screamed. With every bit of willpower she tried to keep her bottom out, fighting her instincts to shift forward and attempt to escape that horrible whip.

As was the case for the switching at the end of December, Wendy's world was reduced to the pain being inflicted on her body. She was not conscious of anything other than her physical sensations. Her instincts demanded that she do anything, anything at all, to get this to stop. And yet she was able to resist the temptation to beg for mercy, knowing full-well there would be no mercy.

CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!.... Burnside continued to lay the sharp blows on Wendy's bottom and thighs, leaving a mass of swollen reddish lines criss-crossing her tender brown skin. Wendy continued to do the one thing that Burnside permitted her to do, scream. Her blindfold was becoming wet from tears. Every so often Burnside paused, waiting for Wendy to stop screaming and get her breath back for the next round.

Burnside turned her attention to Wendy's shoulders. This time it was not important that Wendy stay in position. Wendy's shoulders were vulnerable, no matter what. Again and again Burnside struck Wendy's shoulders and upper back, until the mass of reddish lines matched the lines on her bottom and the backs of her thighs. Again Wendy screamed, thrusting her head back and forth, her face distorted with the pain and fear of what she was enduring.

The professor stopped. She noticed a couple of blood blisters on Wendy's shoulders. She had not broken the skin, but the blisters signaled to Burnside that she had to be more careful. She waited for Wendy to stop screaming and get her breath back. She positioned herself for the next portion of the whipping, across the fronts of her servant's thighs. Wendy's sobbing died down a little.

CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!.... Burnside struck Wendy again and again across the fronts of her thighs. Wendy screamed much louder when Burnside carefully laid a series of marks on the insides of her legs, frighteningly close to her vagina. In her haze of pain Wendy realized that yes, Burnside was perfectly capable of whipping her...there.

Once again Burnside paused to let Wendy stop screaming and get her breath back. For a long time Wendy sobbed loudly, as she hung by her wrists. When her sobs died down Burnside spoke to her.

"OK, now you know what I am capable of. I haven't hit you there, yet. I will if you don't obey me."

Wendy, breathing in broken, frightened gasps, nodded.

"Get your butt out. Keep it out. You've had your warning."

Wendy thrust her bottom out as far as she could. She was terrified, much more so than before this punishment began. Now she knew real fear.

CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!....CRACK!.... Burnside laid another long series of strokes on Wendy's already punished bottom. The student screamed, but this time her fear of being hit...there...between her legs on the most sensitive part of her body, motivated her to stay in position. Again and again Burnside struck her servant's bottom and thighs, stopping only when she noticed several blood blisters among the mass of welts. Wendy screamed louder than ever.

For the last time during this session Burnside stopped to watch Wendy sob and slowly get her breath back. She noticed that the girl was hanging by her wrists and not supporting her weight with her feet. Burnside decided to end the punishment.

Saying nothing, the professor unhooked Wendy's ankle cuffs and took them off. She then put her arm around Wendy's waist and with her free hand struggled to unhook the wrist cuffs. Wendy was still sobbing as the second hook was released and her weight shifted into Burnside's arm. Burnside led the sobbing student back to the guest bedroom and guided her onto her bed on her stomach. Wendy was still in too much pain to be aware of much going on around her and was crying violently. Burnside took off Wendy's blindfold and for a while sat next to her on the bed to make sure she would be all right.

Burnside went back out into the living room, took the chains down from the ceiling and put everything away. Then she checked on her servant, who was still on her stomach, crying. She examined the welts on Wendy's shoulders and bottom. She had not broken the girl's skin, but in several spots she had come close. Wendy was crying more quietly now. Burnside decided to leave her alone, but check on her periodically for the rest of the day.

Burnside had a guest over later that night, but Wendy did not see him. Just before he came over Burnside left a glass of water on Wendy's desk. She still was crying quietly from the shock and pain of her punishment. Burnside knew that she was in no condition to do anything or face anyone. Before she left Wendy's room, Burnside had a final comment for her servant.

"Wendy, I expect top performance out of you for everything. I do not expect haphazard work and deception from you. Now you know what will happen if you don't take our agreement more seriously. Do you understand?"

Wendy sobbed. "Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Good. Try to drink some water and get as much rest as you can. You can keep your door closed tonight. Tomorrow we start fresh. I want you up at 6:00, my breakfast at 7:00."

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

----------

The whipping was a turning point in Wendy's life and her relationship with her mentor. It was the closest Burnside ever came to punishing Wendy as severely as what was in her pictures. Now Wendy knew what it felt like. The experience was somewhat different than she had imagined, but every bit as intense. The whipping traumatized her for several days and that trauma was reflected in her pictures over the next several weeks.

Wendy's character changed after the whipping. Although she had adapted well to serving Burnside from the beginning, now she was determined to perform her duties in a way she had not prior to the end of January. Wendy became very diligent in all areas of her life; the housework, the meals for the professor and herself, her classes, her art. Wendy pushed herself hard.

Wendy's diligence extended to her sex life with Burnside. There was a passion in Wendy's sex drive that had not existed prior to the whipping. She was not passionate out of fear of another whipping. She was passionate because the whipping put a new intensity into her soul, an ability to do things 100%. Wendy now wanted all areas of her relationship with Burnside to be 100%.

On the nights they had sex, Wendy loved submitting to Burnside's kisses and caresses. Wendy treated Burnside with passion. There were moments when the student took control, pressing Burnside to the bed and covering her body with kisses and caresses. Wendy struggled to satisfy her mentor's sex drive as much as possible, to the point that Burnside looked forward to her nights with her servant. Wendy became an excellent lover. As a result Burnside lost interest in other people.

Burnside's sexual tormenting of Wendy did not stop. It intensified, as it became obvious that Wendy wanted to be tormented sexually as part of her relationship with the professor. Wendy grew to love the sessions of being restrained on her bed, helpless and at Burnside's mercy. As much as Burnside tormented Wendy during these sessions, she was determined to satisfy the girl as well. Wendy had orgasms with an intensity she never could have imagined prior to entering Burnside's house.

Burnside noticed the hurt in Wendy's eyes when she had other lovers over. Wendy became jealous of her mistress. Burnside could have used Wendy's jealousy to torment her further, but she cared about Wendy and had no desire to hurt her feelings. As the semester progressed she cut back on her other relationships to spend more evenings with Wendy.

The only exception was Halsey. There was no way that Burnside would alter her relationship with him, not for Wendy, nor for anyone else. Wendy understood and accepted it. She made every effort to accommodate that part of Burnside's life, serving Burnside and Halsey with 100% concentration whenever he came over.

When Wendy knelt and presented herself to Burnside in the performance of her duties, her eyes reflected a passion for her goal of pleasing the professor. There was an intensity in Wendy's eyes that unsettled Burnside, but at the same time pleased and gratified her. Wendy's servitude was in no way relaxed, and the threat of a punishment always remained a part of her life. However, it was that same threat that put passion into everything that Wendy did.

Burnside punished Wendy severely three more times that semester. There was a caning the week before Mardi Gras, with Wendy restrained to the leather bench. In the middle of March there was a flogging with a martinet. Finally, in the middle of April there was a strapping, similar to what she had received from Amy the year before. As harsh as those punishments were, none of them came close to severity of the January whipping.

----------

By the end of February, Burnside was beginning to think about the need to transition Wendy back to normal life. Her servitude was not even half over, but Burnside had to begin the process of slowly preparing her to face the outside world again. Amy would be instrumental for helping Burnside achieve her goal.

Burnside saw Amy in her office on a daily basis, but never had mentioned Wendy. She knew that was hard on Amy. Every time they worked together Burnside could see the question in Amy's eyes, what is happening to Wendy? Amy's question now would be answered, but not by Burnside. The professor decided that Amy and Wendy should begin to correspond as the initial step for Wendy getting ready to leave her house. For the first time in two months, Wendy would be allowed a link to the outside world in her personal life.

Burnside began by asking Wendy to give her the pictures she had drawn so far to turn over to Amy. She suspected that Amy's photographer roommate could get them published. Wendy handed Burnside a sizable stack of artwork. Burnside was a bit surprised, realizing how much sleep the student must have given up to make all these drawings. All of them, without exception, were excellent. Burnside's disdain for the arts softened when she realized the power that could come out in images such as the ones created by her servant.

That afternoon Burnside saw Amy in her office. She made some tea and passed a cup to her student aide. Then she spoke.

"Amy, there is a question you've had, and that you tried to ask me back in December. You want to know what's going on with Wendy. You'll get your answer, but not from me. I cannot tell you what's going on with Wendy. It's up to Wendy to tell you what she wants to."

The professor paused for a moment, collected her thoughts, and continued.

"I need you to start writing Wendy. Write her every day. News, gossip, poems, I don't care what. But write her. In three months she will come back out into the world. You're going to have to help her, starting now. Whenever she chooses to write I'll bring her letters back to you."

"Why can't I just e-mail her?"

"It's not the same. If you write her letters you'll be forced to put some thought into them. You can't do that with an e-mail. Another thing. You asked if you could see her. Right now my guess is you'll start seeing her sometime in about three or four weeks, towards the end of March."

Burnside then took out the pictures from her briefcase and passed them to Amy.

"I'm giving you the drawings she's done up to now. If your photographer friend can get them published for her I would appreciate it."

Amy laid the drawings on her desk and carefully looked at them. The element of extreme pleasure in many of the images surprised Amy. She knew that Suzanne would be very happy to see these and that they were headed for publication.

12