The Wanderings of Amy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burnside then ordered her servant to pull the leather spanking bench, or "horse" as she called it, into the middle of the living room. Wendy jumped up, quickly walked to a back room, and dragged the heavy piece of furniture into the living room. She positioned it close to a back wall, then resumed her kneeling position near Burnside's chair. Except for the glance she exchanged with Amy at the front door, Wendy seemed not to acknowledge Amy's presence in the house. Amy reflected that she would have to ask Wendy about that in her next letter.

"Wendy, I want you to finish getting dinner ready for me and Amy. Be ready to serve in 45 minutes."

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

Wendy quickly got up and went into the kitchen.

Burnside then tied a large, hard sofa pillow to the leather bench, at the level where Alex's bottom would be tomorrow afternoon. She explained about positioning herself, how to swing for maximum effect and control, and how to hold the switch. She demonstrated several times, hitting the pillow hard. Amy followed Burnside's instructions as best she could, and struck hard at the pillow. She would be able to hit every bit as hard as the professor could hit, but with slightly less control. Burnside observed carefully what Amy was doing, repositioned her slightly, and had her strike the pillow again. This time was better.

"OK, trial run. Hit the pillow 16 times; eight on the left side, eight on the right."

WHUP!....WHUP!...WHUP!...WHUP!...WHUP!...WHUP!...WHUP!...WHUP!... Amy struck hard, and struck well. There was no question that Alex would be no better off being punished by Amy than he would be by Burnside.

Wendy brought the plates out and a bowl of salad. She poured wine for both the professor and her guest, even though Amy was still a few weeks away from turning 21. She seated Burnside, and then Amy. She filled the salad plates and took her position near the kitchen door. Wendy stood at parade rest, her feet spread shoulder-width apart, her hands clasped behind her back, her eyes looking straight ahead.

This was a surreal experience for Amy, seeing Wendy like this. She badly wanted her to sit down at the table, but realized that until Wendy had her collar off that would not happen. She thought about what she would write tomorrow. She had so many questions.

Burnside chatted about the upcoming Mardi Gras party. She would have a total of three students hosting including Wendy, Alex, and a sorority girl. Burnside had decided to simply flunk the others, because they had given her attitude when she confronted them about their papers. Wendy would be serving drinks the entire night. Alex and the sorority girl would be fixing drinks in the kitchen. Amy was curious about Dr. Halsey and last year's birthday spanking.

"What happens if Dr. Halsey wants to spank you again, Dr. Burnside?"

"Oh, he will. He's done it every year for the last 17 years. It'll be 42 swats, as much as I wish it wasn't. I can't get away from my birthday, as much as I'd like to."

During the rest of the dinner Burnside talked about a wide range of professional issues, including her feelings about CNBC and the stock market, Europe, and scholarships. She moved to describing her vision of what she thought a capitalist system should be like. Then the wine went to her head a little, and her opinions became a bit looser. Burnside dismissed the current US leaders as idiots. As far as she was concerned, neither Bush nor Clinton, nor anyone in Congress, had any value as a leader.

"We are a dying nation. Any society capable of electing that idiot Clinton, and then right after him that pathetic corporate puppet Bush, deserves to die, and die quickly."

Burnside seemed to admire the Europeans much more. Amy said nothing. From what Paul had told her about France, it seemed to Amy that the Europeans were just as bad, or worse.

Amy got to see a different side of the professor, Burnside the idealist. This is totally bizarre, thought Amy.

Amy wondered about Wendy, as she quietly stood only a few feet away. What was going on in her mind right now, as she listened to Burnside pontificate about her vision of capitalism and her disdain of the country's leaders? Oh well. Another question for Wendy in tomorrow's letter.

Again Wendy's sad eyes met Amy's as she left Burnside's house. Amy felt sorry for her friend, knowing that she would be serving drinks all night tomorrow in the nude. She had chosen this fate for herself, however. She was here because she wanted to be here.

----------

Amy met with Paul late that night. She was not in the mood for sex, nor was he. They had not talked to each other since Amy had confronted Alex the first time. Paul was so infuriated with Alex that he was not speaking to him. They both had to talk that night, Amy about Wendy and Paul about Alex.

Amy started with describing the surreal experience she had at Burnside's table, listening to her professor lash out at Democrats and Republicans alike while Wendy stood, silent and naked, only a few feet away. Then she described her confrontation with Alex, and Burnside's tutoring her with the proper use of the dreaded leather switch.

Paul described what happened with Alex from his end. Alex at first told him a censored version of what had happened with Amy and Burnside. Paul responded by showing his roommate the deleted file of his paper on their computer. He made Alex watch as he brought it up on the screen. Paul printed it, then went through the computer's history files to find and retrieve Alex's other recent term papers. In doing so Paul let Alex know that he had found out that this had not been the first time Alex had plagiarized Paul's work. Alex went white as the deleted papers appeared. He printed the other papers. Then he simply got up and left the room. He had nothing more to say.

Paul did have a final comment.

"As far as I'm concerned, you can treat him like Lisa treated that frat boy last year. I don't care. I'm as pissed at him as you were with Wendy when she tried to steal your credit card."

Amy e-mailed Burnside later that night.

Dr. Burnside. Alex will get a bit more from me than 16 strokes from the switch tomorrow. He copied Paul's work several other times that he didn't know about. Paul is really pissed at him. - Debbs -

Amy, what you do to him is at your discretion. I told you that I will support whatever decision you make about his discipline. - Burnside -

----------

Amy, once again dressed in her nurse's outfit, complete with her accessories, arrived at Burnside's house early. As before, she was not wearing any underwear, in spite of the tendency of her short skirt to ride up around her hips whenever she moved about. She would constantly have to be pushing it down and readjusting it, but she could not resist the daring sensation wearing that skirt with nothing underneath always gave her.

Amy arrived alone, telling Paul to join up with her later. Wendy let her in, and again looked into her eyes with a sad expression. She already was wearing the metal cuffs and temporary tattoos of Burnside's servant uniform. Her pubic hair was shaved. Because Wendy's hair was still very short, Burnside made her wear a maid's cap. The only thing missing were welts on her bottom. Wendy had not cheated and thus Burnside had no reason to punish her. Amy had written her a long letter with her questions and laid it on her desk in the guest bedroom.

The sorority girl Burnside had mentioned was there as well, leaning against the leather spanking bench and crying quietly. Like Wendy she was naked, shaved, and wearing the cuffs and tattoos of the servant uniform. Burnside had punished her just before Amy came over. Amy glanced at her. She had the typical stupid-looking appearance of a sorority type, but at least she was smart enough to do what was necessary to stay in school.

Burnside had not changed yet; she was still in sweats. When Amy came out of Wendy's room the professor handed her a paper shopping bag for Alex's clothes. She then took Wendy and the sorority girl back to the kitchen to help with the food and drinks.

The doorbell rang. Amy opened it and faced Alex. Reluctantly he came in. Amy looked at him coldly.

"I have something to say to you. I talked to Paul last night. He told me about the other papers. You lied to me, and you used Paul. You're gonna pay for all that. Get your clothes off."

Alex reluctantly took his clothes off. Like Paul, he had an attractive body. He stood in front of Amy, trying to cover himself, while she stuffed his clothes in the paper bag. She motioned him to follow her to the bathroom. She picked up a razor and a can of shaving cream.

"Shave. All your pubic hair and what's on your ass. Get it off."

Alex looked at Amy with embarrassment, waiting for her to leave.

"I'm not going anywhere. I get to watch. Come-on. Get started."

Alex lathered his pubic hair. His hands shook as he started to shave. It was obvious that he would not be able to do it properly without slashing himself to bits. Amy rolled her eyes.

"Give it up, Alex. I'll do it. Put your hands on your head and put your feet apart...Now stand straight."

Alex gasped with embarrassment as he forced his hands behind his head. Amy turned on the bath water, and then shaved around the edges of his pubic hair, working her way towards his penis. She grabbed his penis, pushing it to either side as she shaved near the base. He grew hard from having her hands touch and massage him. Amy pulled the skin tight on his testicles and proceeded to clear the area around his scrotum.

"Bend over. Grab your ass cheeks and spread 'em." Amy lathered the area around his bottom-hole and quickly shaved it clean. Alex, bent over, his roommate's girlfriend shaving him, was sick from the embarrassment of what was happening.

"Alex, stand up and look me in the eye."

Alex stood up. He had a furious erection, adding to his humiliation. Reluctantly his eyes met Amy's. Amy stared at him coldly.

"I shouldn't have had to shave you and I don't appreciate it. There's no reason why you couldn't have done it yourself. And on top of everything else you're getting off on it. That's disgusting."

With that Amy directed Alex to finish cleaning himself off. He dried himself and Amy led him back into the living room, his penis still sticking straight out. She put the metal cuffs and temporary tattoos on his arms and legs, while Burnside, Wendy, and the other hostess watched. Amy clipped Alex's hands behind his back and turned him to face the three women, with his erection pointing straight at them.

"Alex, I put your hands behind your back because I don't want you trying to cover up. Now, when you are ready to behave and keep your hands at your sides, I'll take your cuffs off."

"I'll try, Amy. Please."

Amy unhooked Alex's cuffs. She turned to the sorority girl.

"What's your name?"

"Heather"

"Heather. Yeah, that name fits you. You look like a Heather. OK, Heather, get a pair of medical gloves and put them on."

Heather did so, quickly. Amy realized that Heather knew how to use medical gloves. It turned out that she was a pre-Med student. Suddenly Amy's plans changed. That was not good news for Alex. Amy asked to see Burnside in private.

Burnside sent the three hosts to the kitchen. Amy then asked if Burnside if she had another nurse's dress. Of course, responded Burnside, she often punished her lovers wearing nursing outfits. Amy asked Burnside to lend Heather a nurse's dress and for her to be able to wear it that evening. When Burnside handed Amy a dress and a matching cap and shoes, Amy told the professor the rest of her plans. Her idea included a huge break for Heather. Amy wanted her to be excused from having to serve in the nude. She would instead wear the nursing outfit at the party, in exchange for doing something truly wicked to Alex. When Burnside heard Amy's plans she was a bit surprised and very impressed. Oh, yeah, Amy looked so sweet and innocent. She wasn't.

Amy then took Heather into the bathroom. The girl's face lit up when Amy handed her the white dress.

"I can wear this? I don't have to be..."

"I'm giving you a break, Heather. Now you owe me. You, me, and Alex are going to put on a little demonstration for the benefit of the party tonight."

"Sure, Amy, whatever you want! Oh, thanks!"

"You still need to help with the drinks. But I'll need you and your medical expertise about half-way through the party."

Heather and Amy came out the bathroom; Heather now dressed in a standard nurse's dress. She was so relieved that she had forgotten about her recent switching. Alex and Wendy looked at her, wondering what was going on.

Amy suddenly realized she could make this even worse for Alex, and in doing so give Wendy a break as well. Her professor agreed, and sent Wendy into the master bedroom to put on a nurse's dress. Wendy, elated, rushed to Burnside's closet. It was the first time she was allowed to wear anything for almost three months. The dress fit loosely on her small body, but she didn't care. Wendy came out and stood next to Heather, both of them in white nurses' dresses with relieved expressions. Burnside stood off to one side, still dressed in her sweatsuit. Now Alex was the only nude person in the room. He would be the only nude servant at the party.

The next step was Alex's switching. Originally Amy had planned to paddle him as well, but with her new plans decided not to. She thought about giving him extra strokes with the switch, but again, with her new plans, decided to give Alex a "break". He would get his allotted 16. Then he could choose to get more, or accept an "alternative punishment".

Amy ordered Alex over the leather bench. She ordered him to spread his legs and grab the legs on the other side with his hands. She studied the backs of his testicles and his anus, thinking about the attention that secret opening would receive later that night, when the room was full of people.

Amy did not clip Alex's cuffs to the legs of the bench. She crouched in front of him, near his face. He looked at her, his eyes full of humiliation and fear. He was dumbfounded that Paul's girlfriend, of all people, was doing this to him.

"I'm going to start with 16 strokes on your bottom. A year and a half ago I took 14 strokes, in the same position, and did not get up or cry. I expect the same from you. I expect you to be brave, to be still, and to be quiet. If I have to hook you to this bench, I will double your punishment."

With that Amy stood up, picked up the switch, measured her distance, and tapped Alex's left bottom-cheek just above his thigh. She drew her arm back and swung sharply at Alex's bottom. The switch made its familiar whoosh and a reddish line instantly appeared at the base of the right bottom-cheek. Alex gasped and groaned slightly. This hurt far more than he expected. He never expected that Paul's girlfriend, of all people could...

The switch descended again, breaking into Alex's thoughts. He gasped again. The pain was brutal. How could he stand 14 more of these? Yet, if he moved, Amy told him he would get double, 32...

Amy tightened her lips and struck again, slightly above the first two strokes. Wendy and Heather looked at each other nervously. Wendy had endured punishments far more serious than what Alex was enduring, but it astonished her to see Amy punish someone every bit as cruelly as Burnside could. She flinched slightly every time the switch landed on Alex's bottom. Heather was equally surprised at the viciousness of Amy's strokes. Burnside watched her student with approval and pride. She had taught Amy well.

Amy struck Alex a fourth time. He gritted his teeth and gasped, making a real effort to hold back the tears. Amy paused to study the four lines marking the lower part of his left bottom cheek.

She changed sides, and laid the fifth stroke at the base of Alex's right bottom cheek. He grunted harder. Amy thought she heard "Oh fuck!" under his breath. She slashed again. He gasped yet again. She noticed dark droplets on the carpeting under Alex's face. He was starting to cry. Amy hit Alex two more times on the right, then stepped back to study her work. The last of her strokes were still rising and turning dark. Her subject had eight even strokes on the lower part of his bottom. He was breathing heavily, but making every effort not to make any noise. Amy felt for him, because she had done the same thing when Burnside had punished her, now more than a year ago.

"Alex, you lied to me about Paul. You could've fucked up our relationship, and obviously you didn't care. I don't appreciate that."

With that comment Amy struck hard, right in the middle of Alex's left bottom cheek. He grunted louder. Amy struck again, just above her last stroke. Quickly she laid on the two final strokes that completed the eight on Alex's left side.

"OK, Alex, just four more to go with this portion of your punishment."

Alex was in too much pain to appreciate the words "this portion". His knuckles were white from grabbing the bench. He was trying very hard not to scream or cry and make a fool out of himself.

Amy switched sides again and started on the final set on his right bottom cheek. Slowly she worked her way up his bottom with her final four strokes, enjoying the sight of the darkening lines and his flinching skin as it bounced from each stroke. Amy admired Alex for not screaming. It excited her to see him struggle to stay quiet. Amy was different from Burnside in this aspect. Burnside became aroused when a victim started screaming, while Amy was excited by watching a person struggle to maintain self-control during a punishment.

Amy finished and told Alex to stand up. His face was distorted from the pain and effort he was making not to scream or cry. Still, tears were running down his face. His hands immediately went to his bottom, but quickly went off again as he realized that the welts would not bear any pressure.

"Put your hands on the bench so we can have a look at you."

Alex complied, and then Amy noticed his body shaking slightly with sobs. So she had gotten him to cry after all.

Burnside walked up to Alex.

"You under-estimated Amy, didn't you? Didn't think she could do that to you, did you?"

"Y...yes...Dr. Burnside."

Now came Amy's plan. Burnside knew it already. Heather and Wendy did not.

"Alex, go ahead and bend back over that bench. I need to get started on the next set of strokes."

Between gasps and tears Alex, turned around.

"What...next set? You said 16...I'm done."

"For cheating on the term paper, yes, you're done. But then there's the fact you lied to me about Paul. That's another 16, over the ones you've had already. And Paul told me that you plagiarized some of his other stuff as well. That's another 16."

"Amy, you can't do that. You said 16..."

"Well, you signed the agreement that your disciplinary alternative would be to my satisfaction. As far as I'm concerned you've been disciplined for the midterm. But there's still the lie about Paul and the other papers. Both are just as bad. So, you get two more sessions with the switch."

"Dr. Burnside, please! I..."

"Don't look at me, Alex. I agree with Amy. You fucked up. If it were up to me I'd use a whip. Get a little blood out of you."

There was no escape for Alex. He looked at the bench, then at Amy.

"Amy, please! Can't you do something else? Anything?"

"Like what, Alex? How else am I going to punish you if it isn't with this switch?"

"Please! Anything! Something else! I can't stand it again!"

Amy exchanged glances with Wendy. She knew that Wendy had endured 70 strokes with this switch, and here Alex was, whining about just 16.

"OK. I'll stop at 16 strokes. I'll punish you a bit later, but I won't hit your ass anymore. However, you'll do what I tell you, when I am ready to punish you."