The Wank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We didn't order any."

"It's from Camilla."

"Who's Camilla?"

"You can open up, Debbie," I called from the bed. I had to smile. All this attention was as incredulous as it was comical. I couldn't believe Camilla was back for more.

In fact, she wasn't. Debbie opened the door and a young black woman name Charise introduced herself. She explained that she was a friend and co-worker with whom Camilla had shared her naughty tale of our morning romp.

"I waited 'till my shift was over, but promised myself to get a piece of your package." She finished off and shyly giggled. "Is this your wife? Did I mess things up?"

I began to explain things, but at the same time Debbie just continued sucking my dick. Charise took off her clothes and took over sucking my cock. I didn't know where Debbie had gone until I thought Charise was choking on my dick. In fact, she was cumming as a result of the tongue lashing Debbie was giving her from behind.

Debbie stood up with her mouth glistening from Charise's juices and announced that Charise was wet and ready. We disengaged and Charise lay on her back on the bed while I moved between her legs and began fucking her while standing on the floor at the edge of the bed. Debbie crawled onto the bed and squatted on top of Charise's face where she received a good tonguing. Debbie and I kissed on and off and I let my hands alternate between squeezing each of the girl's tits, but soon I was just thinking about cumming.

And then again, a knock at the door.

This time it was my turn to answer the door. Unlike Debbie, I grabbed a towel first and paused a moment to look back at the bed and the two beautiful women sixty-nining.

Again there was a knock at the door, and this time Matt called out: "Hey, It's Matt! You in there?"

When I answered the door in my towel he continued, "Oh, sorry man, pull you outta the shower?"

"Not just yet."

"Well listen, I heard about a pick-up bar down the road, care to join me?"

"Um, Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"You really want to get laid?"

"I had it in mind."

"Come on in, then."

Matt stood transfixed for a few seconds and I literally had to push him into the room in order to close the door. But in no time at all he had joined the team, got buck naked and began fucking Cherise. His interruption had the benefit of chilling my excitement and allowing me to fool around some more before cumming. Since Cherise had rolled on top of Debbie, Matt entered her pussy and I got my dick sucked at the other end, first by Cherise alone and then together with Debbie who had crawled out from under us three.

When I was hard again, Debbie suggested that Matt and I double penetrate Cherise. She agreed, but didn't want two dicks in her pussy. I didn't much fancy that idea either. Instead, Cherise mounted me and Matt took her anally from above.

Cherise had me in a glorious hug, her nipples landing right on top of mine and her firm, round breasts rubbed between us in the most erotic fashion. Debbie tried briefly to separate us and sit on my face, but Cherise wouldn't have it, instead we locked into a passionate kiss and I could feel her orgasms rolling through her both in her cunt and on her tongue.

Debbie moved instead to work on Matt, licking his ass and balls from behind until he pulled out and shot a load all over Cherise's back and Debbie's face. After that, I saw Debbie lay on her back next to us and Matt kneel at the edge of the bed and begin sucking her pussy.

Cherise, tired, rolled over next to Debbie and got up off the bed. Debbie and Cherise kissed a bit and rubbed each other's tits. Matt was munching away, taking a moment to look at me and smile. He tried giving me a high-five, but I missed it. I slowly stroked myself watching the scene and began to think about how I wanted to cum. I decided it would be all over Cherise's stomach and breasts.

Moving back onto the bed, and straddling Cherise at the waist, I stroked my cock faster and faster. Debbie leaned up, leaving Matt behind and began stroking for me. Matt, meanwhile, got hard enough again to fuck Debbie from behind while she was stroking me. She didn't even seem to notice.

With Debbie stroking my cock and fondling my balls and Cherise pinching her nipples and coaxing me on with all sorts of dirty language, I spewed a modest amount of cum onto her abdomen.

Cherise and I then hugged and watched Matt cum on Debbie's ass. Debbie sat up and licked his limp wet dick then excused herself to use the bathroom.

Cherise was quick to follow and I found myself wondering for the umpteenth time why women go to the bathroom together.

"Dude! That was a fantasy come true. How'd you score that?"

"Matt, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

"Go on."

"Honest, Matt, I was just trying to jerk off, but all these women came in to bother me."

"You're right. I don't believe you. Would 200 cover my half?"

"It's on me, Matt."

"Nah, man, you gotta let me thank you."

"Consider me for that bid in Denver."

"Consider it done."

And with that Matt got dressed and left with Cherise. Debbie stayed and slept with me for a few hours before going back to her room. Sharon called, waking us up. I thought it was midnight but it wasn't even ten o'clock. Debbie was shocked to hear me openly tell Sharon of our recently finished foursome. Sharon, it turns out, had fucked the mailman twice. I told Debbie that with her libido and bi-sexual tendencies, she should really consider telling her husband and becoming a swinger herself. But she admitted that she was a staunch Catholic and cherished the dirty sinning feeling and didn't want her fucking around to become acceptable behavior.

Whatever.

I returned home to Sharon without incident, but also without my self-indulgence. Sharon laughingly pitied me. Or shall I say, pitied and mocked me at the same time. She fucked me and then gave me hand jobs 'till I came. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the same.

Me, I just play with my pecker in the shower and hum the old Joe Walsh tune with that classic line: "I can't complain, but sometimes I still do."

12