The Ward Ch. 01

Story Info
A ward designed for the training of unruly spouses.
3.3k words
3.77
45.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ward is a strange place. It is on the top floor of a relatively new mental facility. When it originally opened, it wasn't making enough money to maintain the care of the people who were sent to them. The head of psychiatry decided to create a special, very expensive, elite unit which was primarily advertised as a rehab/break away unit for the rich and famous, where they could recover from the stress of daily life, and as far as the board of directors was concerned that was its sole purpose.

However upon its creation, the head of psychiatry, a Professor James MacPherson, also realised the potential for another, more secretive, and much more lucrative line of income. He knew, being of the rather more kinky persuasion himself, that there were rich men and women who would pay large sums of money to have their significant others "trained" to be more obedient, and available to them.

As such, when employing the staff who would work only in the unit, he was very careful about the selection process. He wanted people who were sadistic in nature, and who would keep their mouths shut about what happened during their working day, and their clients. The latter was easy to screen for given the nature of "The Ward" but the former was a whole lot tougher, though he knew he didn't really need those trained for psychiatric care, which helped a little.

~*~

Several months later, "The Ward" had had several of the very rich and famous through its doors, as well as a number of the more discreet clientèle. It had learned many lessons on how to keep the latter quiet, and those methods were becoming more and more advanced as time wore on, which lead to more and more of the rich and not so famous sending their wives, husbands and significant others to be put through the regime, some taking only a week, others many months. A few who had entered at the start had still not finished their training.

It was the very same week that Professor MacPherson received two almost identical emails of enquiry. Both were enquiring about his "training" course, how much it cost, what was involved, what the requirements were for entry. All the prudent details any sensible business person would be looking for, the only difference was that one was for a male and the other a female. Of course he would need full histories of both before accepting, but the idea of running a complete parallel into the differences in male and female training intrigued him and as such he speedily replied to both as follows:

To Whom it May Concern

The training course minimum cost is £10,000, which is for one month and is non refundable. The cost after that is £8,000 per month the individual requires to complete to a standard you are happy with. The training involves many things, and can be adjusted to individual taste, but can include orgasm control, pain and punishment, chastity, anal play and many many more things.

As to entry, I need a full comprehensive history of both physical and psychological health and well being. This does not mean that if there are issues I will not accept them, but if I do not know then I would be putting both myself and the individual at risk.

I hope to hear from you regarding this soon

Yours faithfully Professor MacPherson

The professor was not sure whether he would hear back or not, but he hoped so, as under a pseudonym he was already doing a comparative case study on the benefits and differences in behavioural modification based on gender. He had always been curious but never had the opportunity to carry out such work, given his primary job was working with people with mental problems from psychosis to complete retardation.

~*~

Name: May X Age: 28 Spouses Job: Managing Director of a Multinational Conglomerate

Physical Health: Completely healthy, no underlying conditions.

Mental Health: Relatively healthy, a little depression in the past, very meek, and a shy.

Name: Lee X Age: 32 Spouses Job: Partner in a Legal Firm

Physical Health: Very fit, no underlying conditions.

Mental Health: No history of anything. Familial history of depression. Outgoing but sexually repressed.

~*~

Professor MacPherson had received the profile information for both the applicants the week before, and was excited about the upcoming training, having taken a sabbatical from his normal clinical work to focus solely on this piece of work. It would be a very interesting time indeed.

He had chosen only a handful of people to work this pair with him, including a female psychologist with a sense of superiority and dominance, as well as several other hands, including both men and women in equal measure. Both were to be trained to serve their spouses, but also be open to anything, including moves from the same gender as themselves, if they are ordered to. The only difference in the training it seemed would be their gender. This was the sort of thing that came around only once in a lifetime, especially since the comparison could be done in real time.

~*~

"Help," screamed May, banging on the door of the room she had just awoken to find herself in. "Let me out," she wailed as she looked around the room. She could have sworn that she was just having breakfast with her husband, but she was here in this room, with its barred window, single bed, and not a lot else.

The door opened, making her jump, and there stood a very large male orderly. He looked her up and down a smile on his lips, making her more than aware that she was wearing only a very light hospital gown, not the clothes she remembered getting dressed in. How long had she been here she wondered, along with how she got here since she couldn't actually remember it, nor knew where "here" was.

"Can I help you, Ma'am?" the orderly asked.

"What am I doing here?" May replied, her look querulous as she backed up to the bed, sitting on it and pulling her knees to her chest, feeling very much alone, and very nervous. Where was Gerry? Why was she here?

"You're here because you and your husband decided you needed to be Ma'am," the orderly smiled, "You'll have a meeting with the Professor soon, and he'll explain it all. For now get some rest." The orderly closed and locked the door once more, and then pulled down a flap which revealed to her a viewing window, which she had not noticed before. This made her feel even more exposed.

~*~

"Hello?" Lee said through the door, he'd heard some woman shouting earlier and thought that she sounded distressed. "Is anyone around? I need the toilet!"

The viewing flap opened at his chest and a voice said, "You need to move away from the door, Sir, so I can open it."

"I don't want to, I want out of here now!" Lee replied calmly. "I don't want to be here, I want the toilet and I want to leave!"

"You cannot leave, Sir. You are here because you and your wife decided you should be." The voice answered mildly.

Lee stepped back and saw a man staring through the door at him and it was then he realised he'd been standing in just a thin pair of pj bottoms that hid nothing whatsoever. He blushed deeply, turning his back on the door and marching to his bed whereupon he pulled the duvet round himself.

"I want to see whoevers in charge here," he demanded petulantly, "I want to see them now!"

"The Professor will see you when he's ready, so you'll just have to be patient, and behave yourself for now," the attendant smiled, "or you will regret your actions. I don't think you'd like to consequences."

Lee simply huffed in response and lay on his bed, contemplating what he could do to move time along so that he could see the idiot who was keeping him here. Jenny would make them sorry for their abduction, he was sure of it, he just had to tell her what was happening.

~*~

"Linda, what appointments do I have this afternoon?" James MacPherson asked his secretary. He knew very well that he only had to see May and Lee but he had to put up a wall of indifference, too much interest in such cases of apparent "rest" would arouse her suspicions, and that was the last thing he needed.

"You just have Lee and May, from 'The Ward'. I assume you will be seeing them in their rooms? Or at least in the therapy upstairs?" "Yes, I think its best, don't you?" He replied, smiling to himself, and sorting things on his desk, lifting both files, which included a DVD, pictures, and all the information their spouses had provided on them, including what training they were to receive. He put them into his briefcase and snapped it closed. "Can you arrange for a DVD and TV in the therapy room upstairs?"

"No problem Professor," Linda smiled, nodding as she left to return to her own desk. The professor had been a bit preoccupied the last while, but he seemed to be back to himself. She didn't think any more about it, which was just as well for her.

~*~

Lee was asleep on his bunk when there was a knock on the door, followed by it opening. "Get up now Sir, its time for you to see the Professor."

Lee raised his head off the pillow, "Tell him to come here, I want to meet here, and then I want to leave," he replied, "And I also want my clothes and my lawyer."

"Just come with me Sir, and you'll see the Professor. Then this mess will be sorted out, and we can all get along," the attendant said amiably.

Lee jumped to his feet, "No! Do as I say, give me what I've reasonably asked for, and then I will see your 'Professor'. Do you understand?"

"Are you causing a problem Sir?"

"Pardon?"

"Are you not willing to do as I ask?" the attendant asked, keeping his tone reasonable, but also drawing the attention of 3 or 4 other members of staff who were preparing for a 'hostile' situation.

"No," Lee responded a little nervously. "I just want my clothes and my lawyer, before I go to meet him, that's all."

"Will you come with me now?"

"No I want my clothes." Lee had backed up to the far corner of the room, watching the man at the door trying not to blink. He knew something was about to happen and he had a feeling it wouldn't be good. He knew that it was just more evidence to take to court but it didn't make him happy.

"If you do not comply Sir, then you are causing us a problem, and if that is the case then the situation must be contained, and you protected from yourself," the attendant said as if reading from a card as him and three others stepped into the room, a straight jacket in hand.

"No!" Lee screamed, "Leave me alone! I'll do as you say! Please!" He was grabbed and the trousers he was wearing were removed and his arms forced into the jacket before it was done up tightly, straps holding it tight at the back, his arms wrapped around his body, hugging himself tightly. Furthermore to his humiliation straps went from his stomach between his legs, around his penis and up over his ass.

They dumped him on the bed helpless on his back, walking out and closing the door. The viewing flap came down, and he was aware he was completely on show, blushing deeply he heard the attendant say, "I will tell the Professor of your behaviour and he may see you later, for now I'd just chill out if I were you." The attendant laughed as he walked away.

~*~

"Miss May, the Professor wants to see you now," the attendant said through the viewing pane, as he noticed that she was sitting on the floor, against the wall in the far corner, wrapped in her duvet. It made him think of a vulnerable young girl for a split second before he shook his head opening the door.

May looked up as the door opened, not really interested in what the man was saying. She pulled the duvet tighter round herself to cover up her feeling of being exposed.

"Miss May," the attendant repeated, "The professor wants to see you now."

She just looked at him for a few more seconds then said, "I can't go like this, its not enough clothes, I am not happy with this. If you give me some bottoms and a robe to go with this please I will do as you ask."

The attendant raised his eyebrows wondering whether to put this one in a situation similar to the male, but decided that she was just asking for a little dignity, and at least for the moment he didn't see any reason to deny it. He shouted out the door, "Can you bring me a top, bottoms and a robe to room 3."

While they waited for the items to be delivered he stepped back into the door way, and when they were brought he laid them on the bed and said, "Get changed, and when your ready knock on the door. I wont look I promise." With that he turned and left the room, shutting the viewing panel and door, standing in front of it so no one else could look either. Quietly to himself he wondered why she was here. She was so quiet, and biddable, and wasn't much of a problem, she did as she was told.

The knock came moments later startling him from his revie, it wasn't his judgement, but he thought to himself, if that were my wife, she wouldn't be in a place like this, being put through what she was going to go through. It just wasn't fair, but it wasn't his job to judge what was fair after all.

He opened the door and found her standing meekly in the middle of the room, the clothes she was wearing about 2 sizes too big, but they didn't make pjs for women here, so she'd have to live with it. "Come now Miss, we are now running a little late and the Professor doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cause trouble," she replied meekly.

They made a quick route down the ward towards the therapy room. They did hear a man shouting and screaming that they were bastards and should let him go, but no one seemed to pay any attention so May decided to follow suit, a little scared of the craziness that seemed to be behind door 5.

"Just ignore that man, Miss May, he is a little distressed, and having some time out. He doesn't understand that being here is in his best interest, and wont listen when we tell him."

May just looked with at the attendant with big eyes, not sure what to say but feeling very nervous in the pit of her stomach, even though this man had been very nice to her.

~*~ The Professor sat in his chair with his back to the windows of the therapy room. It was the one room in the entire ward that did not have bars on the windows, but then it was to the back of the institute and 5 floors up, so not much danger of anyone getting in or out. It made for a lovely atmosphere for the little starlets when they were here, and also all the more impressive for the subbies to be.

The door opened and with Jo was the lovely May. She was as beautiful as her picture, and just as timid as her husband had described, as she cowered in the shadow of Jo, trying to make herself unnoticed. She wasn't normally what he'd accept at the institute, but then he also didn't much like her husband when he'd spoken to him, and as such was happy to get this girl away from him and give her a rest.

"May, would you please have a seat?" He motioned to the chair opposite his desk.

She moved slowly and sat down, and immediately he noticed she was wearing the male inmate dress, and raised an eyebrow at Jo, who simply shrugged and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

"How are you today May?"

"Why am I here Professor?"

"I asked you a question May, and I would like an answer." He tried to make his tone stern, but his heart wasn't really in it, he thought she was adorable, and just wanted to protect her, like she should be.

She looked down at her lap, pulling on the little cords nervously, "I am fine, I guess, I just don't want to be here. Why am I here? Where is Gerry?"

"Do you love Gerry?" the Professor replied, ignoring her questions.

At this May looked up at him, her eyes burning with a fire, "You said I had to answer your questions, but you get to ignore mine Professor? That doesn't seem fair. However to answer you Gerry cares for me, he looks after me, and I care for him."

The Professor looked shocked at the slight fire in her eyes, though her point was a valid one. Normally he would crush this sort of behaviour and maybe he would, in time, but not yet. "You are here, because you and Gerry decided you needed some time away. You signed yourself in, and Gerry I imagine is at home right now, doing whatever it is that he does."

She looked at him, not quite believing, "Gerry sent me here?"

The Professor saw her façade begin to crack, knowing that she didn't love him, they weren't happy and he was abusive, though he'd bet she blamed herself. Gerry wanted her to be more accepting of the abuse, and the Professor couldn't accept abuse not really. "Yes, I'm afraid he did." He smiled gently as he moved out from behind his desk, "Can I let you into a secret? Do you promise to keep it?"

"Yes, I am very good at keeping secrets," she said honestly.

"Well he sent you here, so I would make you accept his abuse better, be a 'better' wife, and he's paying a lot of money for the privilege." She looked completely scandalous at the idea, her eyes as wide as saucers before she started to weep, crying hard, so hard that actually that Jo stuck his head round the door to ask if everything was ok, and the Professor simply nodded and motioned for him to close the door.

"I want to train you to be a good wife and sub. Do you know what a sub is?"

"Yes a submissive, I have always wanted to do stuff like that but ... it didn't end well, just look at Gerry!" she whispered.

The Professor smiled and said, "You can stay here for as long as you want, and you can have half of the money your husband is paying when you leave, if you want to leave him, and I suggest you do."

She smiled, making her whole face light up, "Thank you Sir, thank you very much." She got on her knees at his feet and looked up at him with complete awe. "You have done the nicest thing anyone ever has." She lent down and kissed his shoes and remained low her posture completely submissive.

"Jo, can you take Miss May back to her room," he said. In his heart he knew his paper was done for, but he may yet get a beautiful girl out of it, and at the very least he'd done his best as a doctor. What he waited to see was what the male brought when he finally got to see the little upstart.