The Warden

Story Info
Girlfriend finds out what it's like to go to jail.
1.2k words
3.45
77.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers

You've been home from work for hours, it's late, you slump over to the side of the bed exhausted. You've been pounding at my holes for hours, and it seems that you just can't continue. What's wrong? I'm exhausted. I want more! Later, I'm going to go to take a nap. NO! I want more!! I said I'm going to take a nap. You roll over onto your side, and start to go to sleep. I am angry, I need more, and my fingers aren't gonna get it. I get up from the bed, and go to the dresser to get my strap out, you're not gonna get away with this, this time. I need that cock, and I need my release, and you're gonna give it to me.

I begin to lube up the dildo connected to my strap. Stroking it a few times so that it is good and lubricated, and to make sure I can feel the other side that slides inside of me. I moan softly and reach over to spread your asscheeks. You start to move and before you have the chance to do anything, I slide the toy deep into your ass, thrusting in a few times to get deeper. I moan loudly, it feels so good. You yell out, what the hell are you doing?? I just moan more and thrust deeper. I'm taking your ass. Stop, NOW! I refuse, I continue to fuck deep into you.

You move out from under me, spanking my ass hard. I told you NO! Now you're gonna pay. You go out of the room and I can hear you on the phone. You come back into the bedroom, and throw some clothes at me. Get dressed. In a few moments there is a knock at the door, and on the other side are two police officers. They take down the information you give them, and then take me away. The charge... rape.

You'd made it quite clear that I'm to be treated roughly, when the police had asked you if they should be extra careful with me. You told them that I had been naughty, and was to be punished for it. One of the cops is male, the other female, I'm taken to the women's side of the jail, booked quickly, and thrown into a cell with a very large, muscular looking lesbian. She smiles down at me, and grabs me by the hair, throwing me against the wall. Normally Big Bertie is in a cell by herself, but tonight I'm to be her cell-mate, and her toy. She reaches over, and grabs a stick that she in her time in her cell, has fashioned into a makeshift dildo. It is very long, and very thick, she rips my shorts from me, and slams the stick deep into my ass from behind.

She man-handles my breasts, pinching, twisting and pulling on my nipples. I scream out in pain and terror, she ignores it and so do the cops. She ravages my asshole with that stick fucking me so deep and so hard it feels like my insides are coming out when she pulls it out. My face is scratched by the wall, my hands begin to bleed from trying to push awayfrom it so that I can breath. I think I'm going to pass out, but she doesn't notice or care. I get a chance to turn my head towards the door, and there standing, watching is you, in your uniform, a slight evil smile on your face, and a glint in your eye.

You watch as this woman rapes, tortures, and beats me for hours. Finally, mercifully, I do pass out, and when I wake up, I'm in the infirmary, my hands are bandaged, my face has been attended to, and you are standing by my cot looking down at me. Your only comment is that it's not over. You have them bring me to your office. When they leave you bend me over your desk and begin to fuck me with your nightstick, telling me how naughty I've been, and that I must learn a lesson.

I shudder, and cum, I'm in pain, but the pleasure is great. You turn me around and bring in your male, and female guards, having them take me one by one. Each in turn is allowed to do with me as they wish, and may cum wherever they wish. Most though cum on my face, and force me to swallow as much of their cum as they can get down my throat. Their cocks are covered in cum, my juices, and the shit from my ass. I'm forced to clean them off, and continue to be fucked. Over and over anything that can be used as a dildo is fucked deep into me.

I'm used however they wish, and their hands smack different parts of my body. I can't imagine how many times I've been forced to cum at their hands, my screams are loud and I can't think anymore. I only feel the pain and pleasure of being used as though I'm a slut for the taking. You stand off to the side, watching, forcing one of your guards to suck your cock. When one begins to slow down you move onto the next, forcing yourself deep down her throat. I can see that they've sucked your cock before, for they do it with expertise. Finally the last of your female guards has sucked you till you're ready to cum, you pull her to her feet by her hair, turn her around, and force her to take you up her ass. I can see how your dick thrusts into her inch by inch, your face contorts as you struggle to hold your nut in long enough to get into her tight hole completely.

Her screams match mine, I look around and other female guards are sucking and being fucked by the ones that are not currently fucking me. My pussy, mouth and asshole are ravaged. I can feel another orgasm coming on. I open my mouth to scream out and a dick is stuffed in it. My screams of pleasure or muffled by the cock stuffed in my throat. I gag and choke on it, I can feel a nightstick in my pussy, and a dick in my ass. I'm on my hands and knees and I don't know how much longer I can hold myself up. I'm sinking fast. I can hear your evil chuckle as you tell them to finish me for the night. FOR THE NIGHT?!!! What does that mean?!

You ignore me and continue to give orders, as suddenly you begin to growl and cuss, cumming hard and deep into the ass of the female guard. I can feel myself slipping again. I can't hold on anymore. The last thing I feel is one last orgasm, as your guards nut all over my body. The last thing I hear is you telling them to take me back to the infirmary, that tomorrow is another night, and that I'm going to be there for a while, and they will have many chances to take me between now and then.

latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers