The Warehouse Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, alone in my bed, I looked at this situation from all sides. I couldn’t see a downside anywhere although I felt a little resentment about her claiming that my cock belonged to her. So what, big fucking deal .She really couldn’t make me do anything I didn’t want to do and if that afternoon was any indication I would gladly do whatever she wanted anyway. The worst that could happen aside from getting caught by her husband or someone was that she would spoil me for anyone else. How could any other woman ever satisfy me orally after Judy?

I couldn’t have cared less about that then however; Judy was here now and the future would have to take care of itself.

Arriving at work the next morning I stopped into Judy’s office where she was opening some letters. She and her boss both greeted me casually and as far as anyone knew nothing had happened. She looked beautiful and as always was dressed immaculately. No miniskirt today but nevertheless she was breathtaking and the memory of yesterday’s fun was fresh in my mind. Looking at her it was hard to comprehend her interest in me. She could have had anyone she wanted. Or could she?

Over the weeks that followed I gradually learned from her why I had been singled out. It seems that when Judy was in her senior year of high school she and a close knit group of her friends had some quite frank discussions about sex. Her friends were more experienced then her and talked her into trying oral sex with her boyfriend. That way, they told her, he would be happy and she wouldn’t have to worry about getting pregnant.

They were all doing it so she figured what the hell. So after some initial hesitation she agreed to blow her boyfriend with the stipulation that he wouldn’t cum in her mouth. This worked out fine the first three or four times they did it. She rapidly became very good at sucking his cock and was surprised by how much she enjoyed doing it.

When he was ready to cum she would jerk him off to climax and she loved watching his cum shoot out of his throbbing cock. She learned that she loved the feel of his warm cum on her hands and sometimes she would rub it into her hands like lotion and leave it there until she would return home where, lying in her own bed, she would enjoy the smell of his drying juice. Once she had even worked up the courage to lick her fingers clean and found that she liked the taste of it and the feelings it caused her to have in her pussy.

All of this changed one Saturday night when her boyfriend had been unable to control his lust and forced her to keep his cock in her mouth while he came. Judy told me that she had damn near chocked to death on his thick wads of cum because he had such a tight grip on her head that she couldn’t move and could barely breath.

Although he begged her to forgive him and promised that it would never happen again, Judy dumped him on the spot and never went out with him again. Later however, Judy was surprised to discover that the incident bothered her only because he had forced her to do it. She had actually liked the taste of his hot seed in her mouth and throat and had become so aroused that she masturbated furiously when she got home.

She became determined to try it again but on her terms. She soon seduced her next door neighbor’s son who was three years older than she was and home from college.

The first night he took her out she let him know in no uncertain terms what she wanted to try and he was overjoyed to let her experiment on him. She lovingly sucked his cock and when he finally came she managed to swallow his first few wads before it became too much and she started coughing from the vast amount of cum in her mouth at one time.

The boy, however, was thrilled especially when she cleaned him up by licking up the cum that she had coughed out. Judy told me that she had an orgasm when his load erupted in her mouth and was determined to master the art of cock sucking.

Over the course of that summer Judy estimates that she sucked off that boy maybe thirty or thirty-five times. She became adept at swallowing his full load and not losing a drop except on rare occasions when he would cum so much that not even a blossoming expert like her self could gulp it all.

When the boy had to go out of town for a few days, Judy missed sucking cock so much that twice she seduced strange men just in order to keep in practice. What must these strange men have been thinking when this beautiful high school girl approached them and offered to suck them off for free? God, who knows? Well, actually I know.

The whole thing ended rather badly however when this boy couldn’t keep his mouth shut about Judy as they had agreed. He bragged to some other boys that Judy was sucking him off on every possible occasion and eventually Judy heard about it.

She dropped him like a hotcake and learned two valuable lessons. One, any future lovers would have to be discreet. She couldn’t risk her reputation by letting the whole world know of her love of cum. The second lesson Judy had already figured out for herself.

She was a born cock sucker with a love of male cum.. She loved the smell of it, the taste of it and the power it gave her over the lucky man she was sucking off. She once told me that the happiest moments in her life was when a big throbbing cock was shooting off into her mouth. She intended to never quit cock sucking and why should she?

However a major problem arose three years later when she met her husband to be. He was a wonderful husband and provider but against all odds Judy had married a man who was not a big fan of oral sex.

“Don’t get me wrong,” Judy told me, “ He’s a great fuck and I enjoy being with him but the thing I crave the most is the one thing he won’t provide.” She shrugged her shoulders and said, “So go figure.”

Married or not Judy had no intention of giving up cock sucking. After a few times of sex with strangers she began to look for something a little more secure. She took the job at the college hoping to find a willing subject. However she had been transferred to our present building which was on the far side of the campus and away from most of the college population, students and teachers alike. The men in the offices there didn’t provide any likely subjects and the guys out on the dock were ‘a bunch of animals’ in her words. Then I had come along.

“ I waited a few weeks to check you out,” she told me. You’re not really one of them and you work alone most of the time. I’m taking a chance, I know, but I think I can make it worthwhile for both of us.” I couldn’t have agreed more.

That day after our first get-together however, I didn’t know any of this. All I knew was that she had given me the best blowjob of my life and I didn’t want to screw it up. But what now?

I didn’t have to wonder long because when I got to my desk there was a letter from her that she must have written the night before. She told me that her boss would be spending a lot of time out of the office inventorying property in the dorm rooms on the other side of campus. It was a fairly simple statement and I knew that she was too smart to put anything specific on paper but at the same time that letter said to me in no uncertain terms that when the cat was away the mouse would play.

Sure enough about an hour later Judy came into my office and said, “well he’s gone.” She sat on my desk and with a smile on her face she reached down and slowly slipped her hand into the waistband of her skirt and began rubbing her pussy.

“ Lock that door will you Chuck,” she said. I clicked the lock shut and when I turned back around she had slid all the way up on my desk. She had raised her skirt almost to her hips and her fingers were busy inside her thin lacy panties.

She smiled lewdly at me and said “How would you like to lick my cunt for me Chuck? I’m dying for another load of your cum but maybe you’d like a little something to munch on too”

With that she pulled her fingers off of her pussy and slowly began licking her cunt juice off her fingers. I stood there frozen watching her and she laughed and wagged her finger at me and said, “Come on Chuckie boy and lick some goo out of my hole.”

She reached down and slid those lacy panties down her legs and then spread her legs wide apart. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth and wiggled it back and forth and spread her pussy wide open for me. I sat in my chair and she put her beautiful long legs on my shoulders and slid forward so that I could reach her better.

She held her pussy lips apart for me and I could see that she was dripping wet already I leaned in and lightly ran my tongue across the length of her cunt. She moaned softly and I tasted her juice enjoying the fragrance of her womanhood, I leaned back in and got down to business.

My tongue licked rapidly on her hole and each stroke went deeper inside her. When I found her clit she flinched and said, “oh shit, that’s it”. We both knew that we couldn’t make too much noise but it was hard not to. I wrapped my lips around her clit as best I could and began sucking it into and out of my mouth. My tongue bathed that clit and she rewarded me with more wet juice.

I stabbed my tongue back inside her pussy and began rapidly licking up and down making sure I paid the most attention to her throbbing clit.

She was holding my head in place now and I could hear her moaning, “ Oh that’s it! Eat it baby! Eat that pussy!”

I continued eating her in this manner for several minutes when suddenly she surprised me by swinging her legs off my shoulders and standing quickly up and saying, “Your turn baby, get up on the desk.” I stood and with a couple of practiced movements from her hands I found my jeans and under shorts down on the floor. “Slide up there baby,” she moaned practically pushing me unto the desk. She then sat in the chair as I had before her and then she told me to grab my ankles and pull my legs back as far as I could. I thought that was a weird position and would just make it harder for her to get at my cock but I did as she requested.

“Ohh baby,” she cooed, “Your balls are beautiful.” She bent forward and began slowly licking my balls. Taking first one and then the other into her warm, wet mouth she sucked those balls gently yet firmly. My dick, already hard, must have shot up another two inches.

“ Oh they taste so good in my mouth and I can tell they’re just full of hot cum” Then her tongue darted out and licked my exposed asshole. I hadn’t been expecting that and my whole body jerked.

Judy laughed and purred, “ What’s wrong baby, haven’t you ever had your ass licked before? No? Well we can take care of that.” Leaning forward she spread my ass cheeks as far apart as she could and began a slow exploring of my ass with her tongue. First she licked it top to bottom several times lingering on the asshole itself on each pass. Then, sticking her tongue straight out and stiffening it as hard as she could she began inserting it into my asshole.

In and out it went each time going in a little farther inside. She began twisting it around inside there and then pumping it in and out again. Her tongue felt like it was going to disappear inside of me and I was in total ecstasy. Maybe three minutes of this concentrated ass licking and sucking went on when I felt Judy’s tongue pull reluctantly out of my ass with a soft plopping noise.

“That tastes great baby,” she said licking her lips,” but it’s time for the main course. I need some fuck juice and I need a lot of it.”

I let go of my ankles and slid down into a more comfortable position. Judy knew that a lot of foreplay wasn’t needed at this point and got right to work. Holding my cock in her right hand she quickly slid it deep into her mouth and began her special side- to- side sucking movement with her mouth. Her head began bobbing rapidly up and down in my lap. From this angle she could look directly into my eyes as she sucked me off and enjoy the look of pleasure on my face.

Her eyes were glazed with passion and this view of this stunning woman sucking my cock with all her soul drove me to a quick climax.

My cock strained in anticipation of release and I whispered, “ Judy honey I’m gonna cum.” She pulled her head off my dick and hissed, “Feed it to me,”

Instead of putting my cock back into her mouth she surprised me and stuck her tongue straight out and laid my cock head directly on it, With her mouth wide open she began jerking it off at the base and it was just an instant before I erupted.

I never saw the first blast enter her mouth because the feeling was so intense my eyes closed involuntarily. I felt a huge blast of cum erupt out of me and when I opened my eyes the second shot was on its way. I could see the first wad sliding down her throat when the second shot landed far back on her tongue and she flexed her throat muscles and swallowed that as well.

She was getting extra excitement by allowing me to see my cum shoot into her mouth I knew. God, did she ever know what a man likes.

My cum continued to erupt out of me. Each shot went directly into her mouth and she wasted none of it. Shots that didn’t make it to the back of her mouth were soon scooped up by her eager tongue and fed inward. Her lips were coated with it but not a drop fell out and unto my desk. It was quite simply the most amazing display of cock sucking that I had ever seen.

When my cock finally stopped shooting off, Judy ran her talented fingers up to the head, applied pressure and was rewarded with one last thick wad which she slowly scooped up with her tongue and swallowed down. I had given her an even bigger load than the night before although I wouldn’t have thought that possible. I was once again totally drained.

Judy slowly licked my cock completely clean. I could see traces of cum still on her tongue as she licked me and of course her lips were coated in it. She licked her lips clean and swallowed down the last traces of me before she spoke.

“ Oh Chuck were you saving up that big, hot load just for me? I think you shot off more than you did last night. Good boy! Umm did that taste good!” She smiled in a sexy way and whispered, “ How long do you think it will take to fill up again honey? I’d really like another load for lunch.”

Not waiting for an answer she hopped up and said that she had better get back to her office. Checking in the small mirror on the wall to make sure that she hadn’t missed any of my cum, she unlocked the door and walked out into the warehouse.

Jesus Christ I thought as I jumped off my desk and pulled my pants back on. That was a little careless, what if someone had been walking by? But luckily no one had. I was left alone with my thoughts.

This was the wildest thing that had ever happened to me and I couldn’t believe my good fortune. If only I had known, this was only the beginning and the wildest part was yet to come. I didn’t know Judy as well as I thought I did. But I soon would!

12