The Warmest Winter, Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he began to catch his breath, she swiftly pulled back and stood up. She turned and said, "Good night," as though nothing had happened, then went up to the second-floor bathroom. Cassie had finished her shower long before.

Once she shut the door behind her, Jenny used her clean hand to hastily remover her jeans and panties. Jenny then took her cum-covered hand and masturbated furiously. She clamped her free hand over her mouth as she tried to suppress her moans. She could smell Mike's arousal, especially his cum, mingling with her own juices. Quickly, she switched hands, sucking on the wet, sticky fingers in her mouth, tasting his cum amid the other flavors, and groaned. Her other hand flew down and she inserted one finger into her well-lubricated pussy. She imagined his rock-hard cock as she thrust the finger in and out. Still sucking and moaning around the fingers in her mouth, she slammed her finger in again and again, holding her thumb out where she knew it would rub her clit each time. She remembered the pure lust in his voice, the naked abandon when he had told her, "Yessss..."

Her climax hit her hard. Her body jerked back, adding the shock of the cool bathroom tiles to her already-overstimulated state. As she remembered the sight of Mike's orgasm, her own went on and on. After she caught her breath, she washed up and went to bed, smiling. Mischief managed.

Mike lay on the couch, stunned. He slowly shut the computer and laid it on the coffee table. If not for the splatter that would almost certainly stain his shirt, he would have been able to convince himself it had been a dream.

In a daze, Mike went to the kitchen sink and washed his hands. He stripped off his shirt. He stood at the sink, unthinking, until the closing of Jenny's bedroom door snapped him out of it. It was late, and it had been a long day. He'd sort it out the next morning. But before closing the door up to his suite behind him, he glanced over at Jenny's door, and as an afterthought, Veronica's and Cassie's.

This was either going to be the best two weeks of his life, or the worst.

He had no idea which one it would be, and it seemed he had no control over it.

Scared, confused, tired, and hornier than he'd been in over four years, he went up to his room and went to bed. Outside the windows, the snow continued to fall.