The Warmest Winter, Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Veronica cried in surprise. Mike burst out laughing. The ball was perfectly wedged, a perfect bullseye, into Veronica's cleavage. She was moving upwards when the ball landed, and so her ample flesh actually wrapped around the ball slightly as she and it settled down. She reached in to retrieve the ball.

"Freeze!" Mike ordered. "Dare."

"I can't think of one."

"No, I dare you."

"I know I'll regret this, but what is the dare?"

"I dare you to not move the position of the ball, or your breasts around the ball, for the remainder of the game. We'll use another ball."

Veronica had her own ideas at this point. She was looking for an opportunity, and now Mike handed her one on a silver Ping-Pong paddle.

"I dare you," she declared, standing back from the Ping-Pong table and removing her jeans. Mike shuddered as he refrained from grabbing himself right there. The inside of his boxers was getting damp, he could feel. She willingly removed her jeans, not even on a dare. And now he was treated to the sight of her long legs, and bright blue lacey panties, matching her sports bra perfectly.

Only a woman,he thought,But damn if it doesn't look hot as Hell!

"What is the dare?" Mike managed to say.

"I dare you" –she pointed at Mike- "to remove this" –she pointed at the Ping-Pong ball- "using nothing butthat." –and she pointed one last time, directly at Mike's erect cock.

Mike was speechless. Is this really what she wanted? He couldn't believe it.

Sensing his hesitation, Veronica turned and started sashaying towards the couch to take a seat. She heard a muffled grunt from Mike behind her as he evidently caught sight of and appreciated her ass.

"You know," she said casually, "Youcouldjust not try. But that would mean you lose, wouldn't it?" She heard him growl behind her, and smiled. After she sat down, she crossed her legs and spread her arms out on the back of the couch, giving Mike unrestricted access to her chest. She even laid her head back, exposing her slender neck as well.

Mike appeared in front of her, now fully naked. She started breathing heavily as she saw his very prominent member. The very tip glistened with a drop of his secretion. Her grip tightened on the couch to restrain herself, but she was determined to see this through.

"By your leave, sailor," she said.

Mike was nearly animalistic with lust, but held himself in check. Losing was not an option.

"The bra needs to come off," he said in a low growl, leaning in and placing his hands on either side of Veronica's head.

"You said-"

"I said you can't change the ball's or your breasts' position. I suppose you'll have to hold them together with your hands. Or you admit you gave an impossible challenge and forfeit the game."

"Hell with that," Veronica said. Sports bras don't clasp, most of them, but she was flexible enough for this. She reached inside her bra and held her breasts together. This required using her nipples as gripping points, stimulating them. If she had a third hand, she would have been masturbating under her panties. As it was, her second hand pulled up the bra.

Mike didn't exactly see how she used her flexibility to escape the bra, and besides that, he couldn't bring himself to look anywhere but at Veronica's now-revealed bosom. They were full, they were firm, and together they formed a mammary spelunker's dream. She was right, the scar was virtually invisible, but did he ever relish the chance to check.

"Okay, sport, now's your chance," Veronica said once the bra was off. She now used both hands to hold her breasts together and the Ping-Pong ball in its place.

"Hmmm," Mike rumbled, placing a knee on either side of Veronica's hips, on the couch cushions' edges. "It's wedged in too tightly. I can't go in from above. I'll have to go in from below."

With that, Mike took one hand to his erection to guide it. He first smeared his secretion on the underside of her cleavage, right next to her skin. She openly moaned at the touch. This allowed Mike to push in a little, enough to ratchet up his arousal. Every time he got another rush, he secreted a little more, which allowed him to push further. Veronica closed her eyes and kept her head back.

With agonizingly slow progress, Mike was able to thrust further into Veronica's breasts. They felt amazing, warm and soft, against his cock. When the head finally came through, he and Veronica both gasped in the sudden pleasure. She opened her eyes and gave him that coy smile again.

"You missed," she said. The ball was farther forward than Mike's aim.

"I'll just have to try again," he responded. He drew back and thrust in again, causing Veronica to moan. "And again."

"Oh!"

"And again..."

"Mmmm!"

Mike started titfucking her. If anything he was deliberately missing the ball, so she didn't have any more excuse to keep teasing him. He was getting urgent now, but what little lubrication they had was now wearing thin. Friction was increasing, and Veronica felt it, too.

"You need something to help you," she said breathlessly, releasing her hands from her breasts. The ball fell away.

"You lose," Mike grinned.

"Fuck the game," she said, "and you know it." Without further hesitation, she brought a hand up and guided him into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" Mike whispered hoarsely. She was energized; she was enthusiastic; god, oh god, did she know what she was doing. After a half a minute of Veronica's skill, Mike felt he had passed an old record, of how turned on he could be without climax. This was truly something else. Sex hadneverbeen this reckless for him before, ever. And Jenny or Cassie could come downstairs and see them at any time. Or maybe they had been heard, and were already busted. But Veronica's attentions brought him back to the glorious moment.

She couldn't stand it any longer. With one hand, she kept guiding Mike into her mouth. With the other, she started pulling down her panties as she lifted her hips. Once they had been maneuvered to the floor, she touched herself, feeling how wet she had gotten. The closer she felt Mike get to his release, the faster she moved her hand, reaching her own climax.

Without warning, she released him from her mouth, making him gasp at the sudden change. She quickly brought one of her hands back up to her chest, held them together with it, and said, "Titfuck me, Michael."

Mike dropped his hands back to either side of her head, and thrust into her bosom again. As incredible as it felt before, he was delirious with lust now. His instincts kept him going as his mind was lost overboard with the wash of hormones and sensations.

"That's it, fuck my tits!" Veronica gasped in a stage whisper. "Yeah... yeah!" Now she was fingerfucking herself for the second time that day. "Cum for me. I want to watch you cum for me."

Mike locked eyes with Veronica. What they both saw was pure lust. He shuddered, then pulled back.

Veronica felt the first shot of Mike's orgasm sear the skin at the base of her neck. It was so hot, in so many ways. Mike then pulled out and grabbed himself, pumping and aiming all over her breasts. She felt shot after shot of hot, sticky cum land on the breasts that got him so horny; she watched as it landed on her, and she had never been so aroused. In a fleeting thought, she cursed herself for cumming earlier. Otherwise, she could have come with him now.

Mike stood there, panting, still stroking himself, but softly now. Veronica continued to fingerfuck herself roughly, writhing with the mounting pleasure. A single whimper escaped her lips, which seemed to snap Mike back to attention.

With that same catlike grin, he moved in, and now Veronica was facing him, up close. His hand moved down and nudged hers aside. All breath was driven from her as he slipped his middle finger into her. She brought both hands up to her breasts and started rubbing his cum all over them. The smell was driving her insane. As soon as he started fucking her as she had been doing to herself, she stopped thinking.

Mike was still delirious, but he was still unprepared for when Veronica leaned up from the couch and kissed him. There was no romance in this kiss, just pure sexual gratitude from her lips to his. Veronica's tongue darted, played, and danced with his as a shiver began in her limbs, and moved inwards. It worked its way down to where Mike's fingers pounded away, and then Veronica went rigid, her entire body suddenly molten in the white-hot intensity of her orgasm.

She could feel her breasts crush into Mike's hard chest, her nipples grazing his hot skin, the shudder through his whole body as he kept pleasuring her. She felt Mike respond to her kiss, his tongue artfully touching and caressing hers.

She came down from her orgasm, but Mike was far from finished. He slowed down and used different strokes, sometimes playing with her clit, sometimes only circling the opening to her pussy, sometimes teasing just the edges of the lips. It wasn't long before Veronica came again. For her, a second orgasm from a man was a first.

After her second one, she was truly exhausted, and Mike had to admit he was, too.

"I think you need another shower," he joked as they went to collect their clothing.

"I'll scrub up. It's what you men do in these circumstances, right? Just what's needed?"

"Yup. Plus it saves water," said Mike, but then got serious, "This... doesn't change anything... right?"

"Well, it does open up sexual activity for us, but other than that, don't worry. Not even Jenny or Cassie will know. We have a rule about that."

AHA!thought Mike. He almost felt like Veronica should have heard it reverberate through his skull.

"Sisters before misters, we say. If two or more of us are interested in a guy, we each pursue in our own way, out of view of the others, and let the guy decide. Don't worry- nothing we did today means I think you chose me; no pressure. I'm open-minded like that."

"I should hope so," Mike said, "Otherwise I'd be confused."

"This, then, is a secret between us. So: rematch, no Truth or Dare?"

"I'd like to, but I really do need to get at least an hour or so more work done today."

"Aw, drat. I'll have to go back to playing with myself."

Mike broke into a smile.

"On the Nintendo!" Veronica burst out, "I meant Pac-Man!"

Still laughing, Mike went into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. When he came back out, he smiled at the still-red Veronica, who returned the smile as she went in after him. He went upstairs.

*****

Dinnertime began when Cassie found everyone and, without accepting any delay, dragged them into the dining room one at a time. She had spent all day with the spice rack, the dry goods, some cheese, and a couple pounds of Angus ground beef, and came out with lasagna. Mike had planned on making lasagna for himself at some point, a single pan with what for him amounted to six meals.

Cassie's lasagna was accompanied by garlic Wonder bread, and a plain salad, which took care of Mike's remaining fresh vegetable, the head of lettuce. Everyone tucked in.

"Mmm," Mike said, "This is so much better than my recipe. Dare I ask if you used one?"

"Nah," said Cassie, holding his gaze, "But I'm glad you enjoyed the flavor."

Mike smiled when he realized she wasn't referring to the lasagna.

"You can cook for me any time," he said, then got an idea. He excused himself hurriedly. The girls were quiet, listening for what he was doing. They heard him in the kitchen, and then he came into the room with a bottle and four wine glasses.

Mike named the wine and explained that it was perfect for with Italian food. After popping the cork and pouring, he raised his glass.

"To Jennifer, Cassandra, and Veronica," Mike said, "I wish I had known you long ago. I hope to know you for a long time to come. And no matter what, I am thankful and honored to know you now. May your friendship last your lifetimes."

"Hear, hear!" Jenny supplied, and they clinked their glasses.

After dinner was over, they retired to the living room to re-light last night's fire and finish off the bottle. The night had not yet run its course when Veronica suggested that they tell stories again.

"All right," said Mike, "But this time, I get one. What kind of trip were you on that you ended up here? What kind of arrangements did you have to make?"

"Firstly, we paid our rent through June, when our lease is up," said Jenny.

"Then, since she needed a new car anyway, we got her an SUV, a big one. Great for road trips," Veronica continued. They carried on this way, all three supplying only a couple of sentences before pausing and the next person jumping in. Mike got the gist of it, though.

The money for the trip came from remaining student aid, graduation gifts, and various other sources. They planned ahead. They made sure to travel to places with stores that could re-supply them. They had a GPS that not only told them where the gas stations were, but how much each was charging, up to the day. They had enough clothing for two solid weeks, but they planned on doing laundry once a week, and their "unmentionables" were in a four-week supply. They used a national chain for their medications (which Mike new was a euphemism for their birth control), so they could get a refill in most states.

In short, they thought of everything. The three women were perfectly prepared to wander about in their SUV, having all kinds of new experiences together, because who knew where life would take them next?

"So how did life take you here?" Mike directed.

"Oh. That," said Veronica.

Jenny sighed. "None of us checked the weather report. And once the real storm started hitting, we panicked and made even more mistakes. I thought we were driving through an actual forest. I expected a tree to block us at any time. When I saw the opening, I thought it was a clearing, so I parked in the middle so we'd be visible and hopefully found by a helicopter or something."

"Or something," Mike grinned.

"So how did you know we were there?" asked Veronica, "I got a good look out the window that first day, and we were pretty buried."

"Well, I saw this little yellow smiley face sticking out of a great big lump of snow by Old Greybeard."

"I told you!" Cassie said, pointing at Jenny.

"You said it would be cool, not that it would save our lives!" Jenny countered.

"Saving our livesiscool!"

Laughing, Mike got up and put his glass into the kitchen. He only had the one.

"Ladies, I'd love to stay, but I'm putting in another full day tomorrow." They chorused their disappointment. "Sorry. Good night." Mike went upstairs and shut the door.

"So," said Jenny, emboldened by the wine, "Anyone want to share?"

"Share what?"

"You know, about Mike."

"I got to know him a bit better once I got him untangled yesterday," Cassie said, "Thanks for suggesting I be the one to go up and check on him."

"No big. Ronni and I were engaged in Ping-Pong anyway. How about you, Ronni?"

"You know, I never liked being called Ronni. I prefer Veronica," she said, "And you know, Mike wanted company today as much as I did. You should have been with us."

"Okay, okay, Ro- Veronica. I'm all yours tomorrow. I promise. So, anybody make a move yet?"

"No telling!" Cassie said, "That's the rule! No telling and no asking!"

"Sorry. Man, this stuff's good," Jenny said, looking down at her glass. "Hey, you know George Martin kills everybody?"

Upstairs, Mike pulled his ear away from the door. Did Jenny put them up to it? Did they know? Was it intentional? Mike was more confused than ever, but was slowly being eclipsed with anger. Whatever was going on, Jenny was bang in the middle.

Mike didn't quite know what yet, but he would definitely be finding out more, and then doing something about it.