The Warmest Winter, Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around Mike's shoulders as best she could, feeling his muscles ripple and strain. All the while, the rhythm of pleasure they were sharing grew in intensity and tempo. She lost herself in it. Any time Mike had the breath to, he would bring his lips down for a kiss, and they would light fires across one another's lips with their tongues until he had to break away again, both of them now panting and covered in sweat.

Mike started pounding more fervently, and Jenny felt her own orgasm approaching with it. She wrapped her legs around his, feeling his every thrust now through her whole body.

"Mike..." she managed.

"Yes," he replied.

"I... want you..."

"Uh-huh..."

"To cum inside me..." Jenny felt a shudder ripple through Mike, and he started driving into her harder. She knew they were both close, and she knew even more how she wanted it. Jenny grabbed Mike by the sides of the head and kissed him hard as her climax hit, his thrusts re-amplifying it by the second. Her whole body alternately tensed and shook, weathering her raging hormones. All the while, Mike kept his inexorable pace, and her lips stayed locked to his.

Just as Jenny's orgasm started to subside, the unbridled sensuality of it pushed Mike over the edge, and they groaned loudly into one another's mouths as Mike pumped his searing-hot semen deep into Jenny's overwhelmed pussy, sending her over the edge again.

Mike and Jenny were both rigid in their whole bodies, feeding off of one another's orgasms to expound on their own. They kissed, and carried each other through all of the tremulous aftershocks.

After a while, exhaustion finally overtook them, and Mike rolled off of Jenny so they could catch their breaths and recover. About a minute later, just when Mike finally stopped hearing his own pulse in his ears, Jenny broke the silence.

"See?There'sthe ka-boom."

Mike wanted to laugh, but was still out of breath and could only manage a chuckle. He wanted to lean over to kiss Jenny again, but for some reason his body wouldn't listen when he told it to move. He settled for catching her eye. The look she gave him said that she was thinking similar thoughts.

A few more minutes later, they finally got off the bed and started to recompose themselves. After Mike confirmed that Cassie and Veronica were still outside, Jenny darted to the bathroom to clean up before Mike's deposit started dripping dividends down her legs.

"Well," he said once she returned, handing her the clothes she had been wearing, "That saved time."

"What are you talking about?" Jenny said, looking at the clock. "That took forever! Not that I mind," she added quickly.

"I know what you mean. But that's my point. Could you imagine how long it would have taken if we had finished the argumentbeforestarting the make-up sex?" Jenny threw her head back and laughed, and for the first time in four days, Mike saw the beautiful person who woke him up, to their mutual terror, after he brought her in from the snow.

He closed the distance between them and placed one hand on her cheek. She half-closed her eyes and nestled into his palm.

"This... doesn't change anything... does it?" he asked.

"Well, we resolved that tension between us, right? Can we be friends now?"

"I meant the sex, actually."

"Oh, right... um, not if you don't want it to."

"And what about what you want?" Jenny opened her eyes and looked at Mike, really looked at him, almost as if for the first time. She looked on the verge of tears.

Jenny sighed and took his hand in both of hers. "Cassie, Ronni... I mean,Veronica, and I have rules."

"Rules?" This wasn't the first time Mike had to play dumb about them.

"For when two or more of us like a guy. We can each pursue him our own way, but only out of sight and mind of the other two. No asking, no telling."

"Let me guess why. Sisters before misters."

"You got it. What that means is," she sighed again, "If we are all after you, like I said we would be, and I really am sorry about that first night-"

"Forget it. We're square."

"Right, so if we are all after you... you get to pick. And until you do, we're at your mercy." Jenny's eyes flared briefly. "But if you hurt one of them, I'll kill you."

"And I'm sure they would say the same about you," Mike soothed, "You are wonderful friends to each other."

By this time, they were both dressed. Mike opened the door and gestured for Jenny to go first. They made their way to the kitchen to rehydrate.

"The rules are not very fair to you," Mike observed.

"They prevent us from destroying our friendship over a guy. It does give the guy a lot of the power, but usually he doesn't know."

"So why tell me?"

"You showed me that you could handle it. You had power, and chose not to abuse it."

"That was intentional. I was playing a hunch," Mike said.

"What hunch?"

"You sure you want to get into this now?"

"Sure. My brain's buzzing from the extra endorphins and stuff."

"You mentioned on your first day here that you just got out of a bad relationship. From your actions up until today and our conversation in the library, I got the distinct impression there were control issues involved. You were not overtly uncomfortable with being physically restrained, just instinctively. This suggests verbal abuse, not physical."

Jenny's mouth was open. "Damn, you're good."

"I looked at psychology stuff recently, and I have a knack for seeing the right details, at least these days. So I showed you that yes, I had power. But that's merely a fact. You're stuck in my house, taking charity at my sufferance, and as a matter of fact, it was a bed that I owned we just merrily defiled. I overwhelmingly have the power right now. But that's not me. I am not my power, but what I do with my power. So, I showed you that you had nothing to fear from me."

"Wow. Seems like a long way to go just to get laid."

"Totally worth it," Mike said emphatically. Jenny blushed a little. "You were right. World is rocked."

"Mine, too."

"I'm not going to ask if I'm right," Mike said.

"Really?" Jenny said. "Why not?"

"Because then it would only be fair if I gave you an equivalent answer. And I'm not ready for that just yet. I'll tell you this much, though: yes, it was a woman I was involved with. Yes, I got burned by that relationship. No, I'm not recovered yet. That's all for now."

"Yeah, I get that... By the way, what did you mean when you said we were square about the mindfuck?"

"Think about it..."

Jenny's eyes widened. "Youbastard!"

Mike fell off his chair laughing. Jenny had just realized that their entire afternoon had been a master class in the exact kind of mindfuck therapy she had given him, only Mike had proven he was much, much better at it. Rolling on the floor, he only laughed harder as Jenny rattled off a string of expletives that would make a sailor go, "Whoa, nelly!"

"Was it revenge? Come on, answer me!"

"All right, all right," said Mike, wiping tears away. "Firstly, I'm showing you the technique works, although I won't recommend doling out handjobs to clients. Secondly, I needed to be sure that, no matter how my plans turned out, you would never try anything like that again. Okay, I know better now, but I didn't when I planned it out."

"Did you plan on us having sex?"

"Plan? No. Contrive to encourage? Damn right."

"Fair enough. Hey, wanna go check on Cass and Veronica?"

"Sure, why not?"

*****

Veronica and Cassie were digging out the area between their SUV and the tree Jenny parked it under when she and Mike came out of the house.

"Careful with Old Greybeard!" Mike called.

"What?" Veronica called back. She was the one not shoveling at the moment.

"The tree! Careful with the tree!"

The shovelers instead came around to the driver's side of the car, which had been fully cleared.

"We forgot the keys to get in, but we're almost done getting the snow out from around it. After that, we clear to the garage and park her," said Cassie.

"This is why I was the driver," said Jenny, "I did remember the keys."

"One better," said Mike, opening the driver's door, "I remembered that I never locked them after bringing you three inside the other day."

"Well, I still need the keys to start it, smart ass," Jenny said. Cassie and Veronica shared a look which agreed: whatever they said, they were cool now. The tension between them had been a concern for the friends, and they were glad to be rid of it. Jenny climbed into the seat and turned over the engine.

And that's all that happened.

"Battery?" Mike suggested. Jenny turned on the headlights successfully. He whipped out his cell phone and called one of his speed-dial numbers.

"Hello, Stan? It's Mike Evans... Yeah, the Hummer's fine. Listen, you talk to Dave?... Alright, well, we cleared their car and it won't start... Battery's fine... gas is low, but not out... okay, hang on." Mike then relayed some basic diagnostic questions to the girls as they checked what Stan asked them to through Mike, and Mike relayed their answers back to the mechanic.

"What's that?... Oh, okay... Okay... Thanks a bunch, Stan... Okay... See you in a few days... Bye." Mike hung up.

"Okay," he said, "I don't know the mechanic terminology, but your car's busted. For now, we leave it here, and when the snow clears, Stan'll tow it to his garage, take a look at it, and get us an estimate of cost and time. He's the best in the state, though, but don't tell the big shots, 'cause he hates being in demand. In short, it looks like you'll be here another few days, maybe even a week."

"All who mind, raise their hands," Veronica said wryly. Mike looked at the sky. Jenny stuck her hands in her pockets. Cassie clasped hers behind her back.

"All right, and I'll take care of Stan, you guys just worry about-"

"Uh-uh," said Jenny, "We've got the money, and you've done enough. We got the car bills."

"But that'll effectively end your trip, using up what you've allotted."

"Hey, we'll do what we want; it's our car and our money," sniffed Veronica, "And we can have this conversationinside, thank you. Some of us are tired from physical exertion, pal."

As they headed inside, Jenny offered, "What we wanted from the trip was time together, having fun as friends. We're getting that here, and we've made a new one."

"Drat," Mike joked, "Friend-zoned already." They all laughed as they made their way in the door.

*****

After dinner, Veronica decided to turn in early. She couldn't take it anymore, and worse, she didn't know why. She had to face the facts, she had nothing in this isolated environment to distract her, and now it seemed the universe conspired to keep her here, facing her demons.

Veronica couldn't take her eyes off of Cassie all night. Cassie's movements, her pert breasts, her succulent ass, her delectable legs, those coffee-brown eyes... It was never any other girls, just men. And, now she had to admit, Cassie. Hot little Cassie.

She was confused, and horny, and conflicted, and horny, and overwhelmed, andhorny.

Well, one of those, she could do something about. Veronica stripped below the waist and got into bed. From the drawer in the nightstand, she pulled out her travel vibrator. Immediately turning it to the highest setting, she fucked herself furiously with the battery-powered cylinder, cuming on it over and over, until she nearly passed out. Each time she was hit by an orgasm, she had to clamp her free hand over her mouth to keep from calling out Cassie's name. When her pussy finally could not take anymore, she put the toy away and pulled the bed covers over her, feeling ashamed of herself. Cassie was herfriend. And what's more, they were both straight... weren't they?

Was she?

*****

Jennifer was the last one to go to bed that night, wanting to catch up on her plans for the day, despite how much better it had turned out for her.

Among other things, she checked her Facebook profile for news of home. Once there, she saw she had a friend request from one Michael Thomas Evans.

Smiling, she clicked, "Accept."