The Warmest Winter, Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not. You want to use the shower first to clean up?"

"Sure." Veronica, on unsteady legs at first, went to the bathroom she had just vacated, bringing with her the lingerie she had just been wearing, and the clothing she had just been about to put on.

After she was done, it was Mike's turn. Veronica went down to the basement, giving the excuse for Mike's absence that he had forgotten to shower earlier, and so kicked her out of the bathroom, friendly-like. In the shower, Mike had to gingerly handle his satisfied-but-now-sensitive member. He'd had a powerful orgasm every day for the last six days, and the toll was now being felt. Mike realized he needed some time to recover before he did anything else with any of the ladies.

*****

Lunchtime passed relatively uneventfully. Whatever thoughts the ladies had about how far their friends had gotten with Mike, they kept it to themselves, lest they give themselves away.

Veronica paid special attention to her thoughts now. When she looked at Cassie, how did she feel now? Okay, so her cute, vivacious friend was still a dish, but not the uncontrollable turn-on she had been yesterday.

Okay, Veronica, she thought to herself, What the Hell is up with you?

Time to find out.

"Hey, Cass?"

"What's up, Veronica?"

"Mind if I hang out with you while you exercise? I mean, shoveling yesterday was such good quality time, but-"

"Sure, I guess. If you really want to."

Jenny decided to go outside and clear a bit more of the driveway, and Mike went out to help her once the lunch dishes were taken care of.

They didn't talk much at first. The sun was out, and the sub-zero temperatures that followed the blizzard were finally breaking, so before long, the hats and gloves were off.

"There. Cardio yesterday, strength today," commented Jenny, hefting a particularly large clump of snow and tossing it.

"I thought shoveling was cardio, with heart rate and all," said Mike.

"It depends on how you shovel, and it's unstructured either way." She heaved another shovelful. "If you do light shovels and quick movements, it's more cardio. This stuff" --she poked the snow bank she was working on-- "is thick, and dense from partial melting and re-freezing. It has to be lifted in huge blocks, which is slow and heavy, more like weight training. I've never had to think about it too much before, so I'm just guessing here."

"Sounds about right to me," Mike shrugged. "How much snow do you think is left?"

Jenny looked out over the gravel driveway, and tried to do the math. After half a minute, she realized she didn't actually know its dimensions, either its width or the distance to the property line.

"I don't know," she said, turning back to Mike, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I just wanted you to turn around so you wouldn't see me make this." And he lobbed the snowball at her. It hit her in the midsection.

"Hey! I'll get you for that!"

*****

Veronica watched as Cassie worked her way through her routine, dancing at times, hopping onto a treadmill of the stationary bike at others. She still saw everything that drove men nuts about her, but it was a bit removed, almost detached, as an observation.

Whatever she was feeling, Veronica concluded, her sporadic attraction to Cassie must be just a vent or a misdirection of it. And whatever it really turned out to be, she could at least now recognize it if not name it, and keep some kind of a lid on it.

Relaxing now, Veronica laid back and closed her eyes. The only thing arousing her now was the explosive sex she'd had with Mike earlier. Contented for the time being, she drifted into sleep.

*****

Back inside, Jenny changed into some dry clothing and put her soaked ones into her laundry basket. The snowball fight had been short but wet. And cold, especially once Mike managed to shove one down her back rather than lob it at her. Still, it was fun, and it was nice to see Mike loosen up and be himself.

While she was changing, she had heard him go into the library next door, so she walked through the closet to meet him there. She saw him sitting in the reading chair, picking up where he left off in The Lord of the Rings.

"Hi again," she said.

"Hello," he replied, then went back to his book.

"I've been meaning to ask," Jenny said, which prompted Mike to re-place his bookmark, "Why are the closets linked like this?"

"Ah, that," Mike said, "A subtle bit of inspiration. I guess you've noticed how large the guest rooms are. That's because I wanted even an adult couple to feel comfortable in them. However, some couples might have children with them."

"Let me guess: you were thinking of potential relatives, and you wanted to discourage anything that might reach the children's ears."

"Sounds corny, huh?"

"Your heart was in the right place. I'd have done it differently, but I see what you were trying to do."

"I did ask for feedback from... well, it was not a decision that was reviewed with enough foresight. Even the architect just smiled, nodded, accepted the check, and drew it that way."

"How charming."

"Eh. Now that I think about it, any guests in any of these rooms shouldn't be up to too much mischief anyway."

"Mischief? Is that what you call what we did yesterday?" Jenny had sidled over and bent over Mike in his chair. He could feel himself begin to stir, only now it was a fair bit uncomfortable.

"Jenny..."

"It's okay. I won't be expecting this every day. But come on, you have to admit it was fun. And by the looks of it, you still want some more fun." She licked her lips as she glanced down as his nearly-full erection beneath his jeans.

"Jenny... Oh, god, how I want to, but... I'm still a bit raw from yesterday. We went at it pretty hard, remember?"

"Ooh, I don't think I'll forget any time soon. And yeah, I see your point. I'm sorry." Jenny kissed Mike of the forehead before standing straight again.

"Shall I try again tomorrow?" she asked.

"That's up to you," Mike said.

Crap, he thought, I need more time.

Jenny smiled at him. "You have an answer for everything, don't you?"

"I try."

"And you succeed."

"Is this about yesterday?"

"Yes," Jenny said, "I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. You took my technique and outdid me at it almost instantly. Was it that simple? Am I just bad at it? Don't mistake me -- you did nothing wrong. It just raised a few questions, is all."

"And as you note, Jenny, I have answers," Mike replied. "I had time to observe you and devise a strategy. You didn't -- but you've already copped to that mistake, so don't worry about that. In that time, I studied the schools of thought for both physical therapy and psychotherapy, and took educated guesses at ones which would fit together. Using your example from your first day here, I was able to see connections."

Jenny sighed. Mike obviously wasn't getting his point across.

"Look at me, Jennifer," Mike ordered. She did. "All I did was refine the technique. That's easy. What you did was create it to begin with. That's much, much more difficult, and requires a lot more effort and thought than I would ever think to put into it. You have achieved something great here. Look, in science, who's regarded higher: the theorist or the guy that proves the theory? Okay, the proofing scientist is famous, too, but the theorist is the visionary. That's you. All I did was proof-of-concept."

Jenny's mouth was open, and she looked on the verge of tears.

"Besides, don't they make shrinks get checked before they can have their own patients? There you go. Consider it a rite of passage."

Still speechless, Jenny expressed her thanks by throwing her arms around him and kissing him full on the lips. No tongue, which surprised Mike. Afterwards, she left Mike to his book, and the erection she had re-inflamed with her kiss. Luckily for him, an aphrodisiac is not one of the things the Battle of Helm's Deep is regarded to be.

*****

At dinner, which made use of some ham that Cassie thawed the day before, along with peas and mashed potatoes. If Mike hadn't been exhausting himself with sex for the last three days, he'd have already started to gain weight. Cassie was a superb chef.

"So, I know that Jenny plans on developing a holistic therapy technique, or techniques," Mike said aloud, "but what about you two?"

"What about us?" Veronica asked.

"Well, what are you planning on doing, with your degree, out in the big wide world? Can't stay here forever. Even I need to go home in a month or so."

"Well, my skillset lends itself quite easily to being a hostess," Veronica supplied. "Where I'd be a hostess, I'll just see what the job market is like."

"And if it takes time to find a job?"

"We'll manage."

"We?"

"We're planning of staying roommates back home until we can all make it independently," Cassie said.

"And what if, for one to make it, they must leave the other two?"

The women were silent. They'd been together so long that splitting had never truly occurred to them as a distinct possibility before.

"Look," said Mike, "I'm not trying to come down on you. I'm just trying to help you think it through. Getting you to ask yourselves the right questions. How about you, Cassie? What are your plans in real estate development?"

"I never really thought about it. I just like doing it and it's something I can build a career with. Like Veronica, I thought I'd just see what's out there."

Mike sat back and sighed. "So, Jenny has to build a demand for her program, and you two have a supply, but you don't know where the demand is."

"What about you?" Jenny asked, out of curiosity.

"Huh?"

"Are you going to consult indefinitely, or do you want to do something else?" Jenny explained, "Hell, you have enough money you could go all the way to doctorate without even working. You might even be able to pay someone to do your household chores. That much off your plate, it wouldn't take you long."

"Well... huh. I guess I've been so focused on work I never saw where I was going," Mike said. Cassie started laughing softly.

"The three of us took our trip because we didn't know what to do after college," she observed, "and you're here because you're in a holding pattern. So, one way or another, we're all here because we don't know what to do with our lives."

The table got silent as this thought drove home for the four friends.

"So, is that irony, or happenstance, or what?" asked Veronica.

"I think it's just... appropriate," said Mike, "but I think we can help one another out, right? I mean, you've certainly got me out of my rut, and now you know how to avoid yours. We'll just have to sleep on it and see what we come up with."

Rejuvenated by the conversation, they started dreaming up wild and crazy lives they could lead. Cassie was going to be, they decided, a food critic for a TV show, set in a building on a site she developed herself. Veronica was going to be the first space stewardess when recreational space flight took off. (That was Mike's pun, and his punishment for it was that he had to be the one to serve dessert.) Jenny was going to be a therapist to the stars, marry some actor Mike didn't recognize, and have twelve babies. Mike was going to finally enter the stock market and own it within three years, with Donald Trump as his butler.

Still smiling ear to ear, they cleaned up from dinner and went their separate ways to wind down for the evening. Jenny finally got her chance to exercise, and she decided to just spend the night downstairs after rinsing off the sweat. Veronica thought that was a great idea, and joined her.

Mike felt his mind getting a bit overloaded, so he did some light housework to give his body something to do while he lost himself in his thoughts. If he had been a computer, his screen would have said: Processing. Please wait...

"Are you still down here?" Cassie said from behind him. Mike glanced at the clock. He'd been tidying up the main floor for nearly an hour. At his distracted pace, it was only maybe half an hour's work, but still, he must have had a lot on his mind.

"Yeah," Mike said, turning around, "You're still up here? I thought you'd be downstairs in the girly powwow."

"...I don't feel like it tonight. We don't do everything together." Cassie came closer. The kitchen area, where she was, had a step down into the living room, where Mike was, and she stood at it. Backlit by the kitchen lights, dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt, Mike felt his resolve weaken.

"There are a few things," Cassie said, "That I'm glad I can do without them." The look in her eyes told him everything. His erection was returning, with a vengeance.

Think fast, genius, he thought, Can't say you need recovery time. Last time with her was two days ago. What else? Aha!

He stepped up to her, noting her nipples poking through her shirt. On the step, she was much closer to his height, and made kissing easier for them both.

When they first parted lips, Mike whispered, "Whatever we do, it needs to be quiet, and it has to be something we can hide quickly. They could be back up any second." Cassie nodded.

Mike spun Cassie around so that her back was to him. She dropped her sweatpants at her feet, but didn't step out of them. Her shirt would have to stay on. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck the whole time, while she pulled her arms back to feel his hips.

With firmness and swiftness, Mike brought one hand up to fondle Cassie's ripe, juicy, perky tits. The thought shot through his head, how Veronica had described Cassie's breasts. Mike started getting painfully hard. As Mike slipped the fingers of his other hand into her wet folds, he couldn't help but remember Veronica's rant about eating Cassie's pussy. Having now not one, but two views of how hot Cassie was, Mike braced her against his body, and fingered her clit mercilessly. Cassie gasped and shook, but stayed quiet, no moans, no whimpers, nothing.

His erection was getting too rigid for comfort. He had to relieve the sensitive skin on his cock. Using the hand that had been groping her breasts, Mike unfastened his pants and guided them down, along with his boxers. Once freed, he nestled firmly between Cassie's ass cheeks. Mike felt her breath catch in her throat when she felt his cock press into her ass. On level ground, it wasn't possible, but Cassie had chosen her location well.

Cassie couldn't have helped herself for the finest ingredients in France. She bounced and maneuvered her ass up and down Mike's length as he relentlessly toyed with her clit. She wasn't going to do anything to get Mike out of the mood if he still wanted access to a quick getaway, but she didn't give even half a damn anymore if they were seen.

Still kissing her neck, humping her ass, fondling her tits, and fingering her pussy, Mike reflected that he would much rather be licking her neck, kissing her tits, gripping her ass and fucking her pussy. He had never been this frustrated before in his life, including the many times there was not even a woman present.

As his wanton and unfulfilled desire mounted, he kept recalling Veronica's wild if unintentional confession about her fantasy of Cassie. The more he thought about it, the faster his hand moved. When that happened, all Cassie remembered was watching Mike play the game earlier.

When she could look down, Cassie saw Mike's arm as a blur. She could feel him rock-solid against her ass, could feel him breath heavy every time she slid up or down. His fingers on her nipples sent shocks through her body, and wave after wave continued to engulf her from the pussy outward.

Mike dipped the tip of a finger into Cassie's pussy, and she lost it. Her face was frozen in pleasure, but her body shook up and down, willing her orgasm to continue. Mike's arms still wrapped firmly around her, Cassie felt surrounded by his strength, his male sexuality.

Cassie jostled his erection repeatedly, and he couldn't stand it any longer. Mike knew he'd feel it later, but right now he needed release. Cassie had driven him to the edge with just her ass, and of course with being incredibly sexy to begin with.

Mike directed her to hold onto the railing that separate the two rooms, and he gripped her by the hip with one hand. His other hand, still slick with Cassie's juices, pumped his own cock furiously.

It wasn't long before Cassie felt Mike's hot semen sear the skin on her ass, and oh, god, did it turn her on all over again. She felt shot after shot hit her cheeks, until finally she heard Mike start gasping to catch his breath.

Mike stared at Cassie's ass. It was a primal satisfaction, doing that. To his animal side, it was a way of marking what got him so riled up, of attribution. In more civilized terms, it said: Approved By Michael T. Evans.

After the initial recovery, Mike said, "Let me get you a towel," and headed to the kitchen.

"No need," Cassie said quietly. When Mike turned, his jaw dropped.

Cassie, sweet and cute little Cassandra, was still bent over with one hand on the railing. With one finger on the other hand, she wiped up one of the gobs of Mike's cum off her ass, and then, looking straight at Mike, sucked it off. As he stared, rooted to the spot, Cassie cleaned every drop, one at time, and slowly ate Mike's full load. With each new drop, she softly moaned her appreciation, reveling in the flavor of each one.

When she was done, she came over to Mike, who was still transfixed. Cassie knelt down briefly to lightly kissed the tip of Mike's still-half-hard cock, making it twitch, and smiled.

"I'll leave you alone now," Cassie said, heading back to the stairs as Mike retrieved his boxers and pants, "But I'll be thinking of this all night."

Once upstairs, Cassie closed her bedroom door behind her and sighed. Would anyone ever not see her as the sweet, little girl instead of the adult woman she was? Well, maybe she'd done something about that with Mike tonight. The look on his face as he stood there? Priceless.

She still needed something in her pussy tonight. She got out her vibrating dildo from where she had stashed it, and sucked it to get it wet, remembering how Mike's felt and tasted the whole time. Okay, so it wasn't as big as Mike's, but Mike didn't have a variable vibration setting, either.

Flipping herself up into the doggystyle position, Cassie set the vibration to low and held the vibrator right at the opening to her pussy. Quickly, desperately, she bounced her ass on it, fucking the toy until she came again.

Once fully satisfied, she wiped off the toy and settled in for the night.

*****

Once Mike had clothed and gone to his bedroom on the third floor, he sat on the edge of his bed, and tried not to let his thoughts spin too much.

So, he had kissed all three women in his house on the same day. One of them just got a spermload all over her ass, and another was pumped full of it earlier the same day. And the third one got a load only the day before.

"And Veronica worries that she's a slut," Mike muttered to himself, "I wonder what she would think of me if she found out."

This led Mike to thinking about the Rules. Namely, that the three women he was now entangled with, had a disentanglement agreement that just tied him into knots. They were all cool with each other pursuing him, only they couldn't ask or tell about one another's pursuits, so that they couldn't be competitors, which would damage the friendships.

Noble, really, but for now Mike was gingerly removing his boxers. If he'd been wearing tighty-whiteys, the pain would have been excruciating.

How was he going to get a day off from them all, without any of them suspecting the others? He tried to focus his thoughts as he took a shower.