The Warmest Winter, Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was relieved when the timer beeped. If it had gone on any longer, she would have broken down and fingered herself to orgasm, to Hell with the game. As it was, she was buzzing with excitement, and now it was her turn.

Jenny spun and got Cassie, who picked a Dare instead of rolling.

"I dare you to remove the t-shirt worn by..." Spin. "Me. Oh, well."

Cassie reached over and pulled Mike's shirt off Jenny, who now sat in her bra, her nipples visible through the thin fabric. Mike got a good look and did not care who knew it.

Veronica drank the last half-shot, then spun and got Jenny. Jenny chose a Dare again.

"I dare you to take off an article of clothing, of your choice, from..." Spin. "Drat. Yourself."

Jenny stood up and tossed a single fuzzy pink slipper onto the clothing pile. Everyone else booed her, as before.

"New round," Mike said.

"New rule," they all joined in.

"Okay, so there's only the Big Shot left, for the last person naked. The Dare Die is down to a d6, or standard six-sided cube-y game die. Wow, that ice wine is good. Makes me glad I acquired a taste for alcohol. Anyway, what was I saying? Right. The new rule."

He smiled.

"We add Seven Minutes In Heaven. From now on," he started reading from the next index card, "any time you spin to see who you're asking Truth or Dare, and you spin to yourself, that's seven minutes, adding three for each additional spin to yourself. After that, the next person it points to, joins you in seven, or ten or thirteen or whatever, minutes in heaven."

The ladies tried not to show how excited this idea made them, but the booze was making that difficult. Nobody was drunk, just noticeably tipsy.

"The two people will go to my bedroom on the third floor. The timer will be started as soon as the upper door shuts. The third person will stand at the bottom door, and call up when time's up. The fourth person can hang out at the bottom of the stairs on the first floor to keep the third person company. If the time is exceeded, by more than a minute, giving the first two time to collect themselves, the third person comes up to help them back into the game downstairs."

"Sounds like fun," Veronica said, "Let's go already."

"Oh, and this doesn't count towards the Timed Dares, but is the whole turn for the person."

Mike spun the bottle, and got Veronica, who chose a Dare.

"I dare you to remove one article of clothing of their choosing, using only one hand, from..." Spin. "Jenny."

"At this rate, I'll be naked first, not last," she retorted, "Take the other slipper."

As the fuzzy pink footwear sailed into the pile, Cassie spun with a thoughtful look on her face. "Veronica."

"Dare."

"I dare you to... let someone take off your t-shirt."

"Clever girl!" Jenny cried, "Up top!" They high-fived. With a smile, Cassie spun. Mike got the honors. When he lifted the shirt off, he reveled in the sight of Veronica's double-D breasts, barely concealed by her choice of bra. No, wait, that was a swimsuit top.

Jenny spun, and it stopped at Mike, who chose Truth.

"Roll, then."

"One. Crap."

"I dare you, Mike, to use only your mouth to remove an article of clothing of your choice from..." Spin. "Cassie!"

Mike looked over at Cassie and gave her a light smile. Then he dropped to underneath the table.

"Don't you dare look!" Cassie said, wide-eyed. Her hands were flat on the table, and she looked nervous suddenly.

"You know you'll have to help him," said Veronica. "Otherwise they'll rip."

"Iknowthatpleaseshutup," Cassie replied. She shifted in her seat every so often, using her hip control to make sure her panties didn't get damaged. Cassie took a sudden and sharp intake of breath, stifling a cry.

"Is he using his mouth?" Jenny asked knowingly.

"Y-yes..."

Her intense arousal seemed to pass as Mike got the panties down her legs. The whole table could tell how horny she was by how strong her scent was in the air now. Mike came up and tossed the pink panties onto the clothing pile.

"Sorry that took so long," he said. "I had to do some maneuvering to get a grip on the panties. It's Veronica's turn, isn't it?"

Veronica spun.

It pointed at herself.

Silence fell, except for the sound of the bottle spinning on the table for the second time.

"Cassie again!"

Veronica beamed, and Cassie looked nervous again. Sensing her hesitation, Veronica took her by the hand and started leading her upstairs. Mike and Jenny followed.

Once into the open hallway on the first floor, Mike said, "Remember, all clothes that come off, stay off. Unless you want Jenny and I to know exactly how far you went, keep everything on. Besides, it's more fun that way." He started up the stairs after them when Jenny cut him off.

"Uh-uh. You stay down here, lover boy. Gimme the timer." Mike didn't argue. He was having the time of his life anyway.

*****

Once in Mike's bedroom, Veronica shut the door and immediately went in for another kiss from Cassie.

"So... all we do... is kiss?" Cassie managed when Veronica let up a little.

"Whatever," Veronica said, "Whatever we want. That's the point."

"I see," Cassie said as Veronica spent some time on her neck.

"Can I..." Veronica started.

"It's okay to ask," Cassie said.

"Can I.. explore you, a little? With my hands?"

"Uhh... sure..."

Veronica groaned, and started lightly running her hands up and down Cassie's body. When she reached Cassie's ass, she slid her hands under the skirt, and squeezed the firm muscles.

"Oh, god!" Veronica gasped in a stage whisper. "You are so hot!"

On instinct, she started grinding Cassie, their inside legs against one another's wet pussies. Cassie adjusted her hips for mutually better angles, and they kissed against the door, grinding one another with Veronica's hands on Cassie's toned ass.

"Time!" they heard Jenny call from downstairs.

"Damn it," Veronica muttered, forcing herself away from Cassie. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just... wow. That was intense."

"Sorry. I... didn't think I would be like that."

"I'll, uh, I'll take it as a compliment."

"Thirty seconds!" Jenny called.

They straightened out their hair and clothing, and went back downstairs.

*****

Seated once again at the card table, Mike announced the new round, and read from the next index card:

"From this point forward, every person must remove one article of their choice before taking their turn. This is in addition to any taken off during the course of the game."

Mike removed his watch and flung it onto the clothing pile. He spun, and when it landed on himself, all three women got very quiet. The re-spin stopped at Jenny.

*****

"Seven minutes! You know what to do!" called Veronica as they shut the bedroom door.

"I've wanted to do this for an hour," said Jenny, bringing Mike is for a kiss. Without another word, she dragged him back to his own bed, where they spent the whole time liplocked and hiplocked, with the occasional roll across the California-king-sized mattress, which is about a foot longer than a regular king-size.

"Whatever else happens tonight," she whispered between kisses, "I want it."

"Want what?" Mike whispered back, taking the opportunity to get a close-up view of Jenny's soft, smooth cleavage.

"Your load. In me. Tonight. I want it."

"The lady with dibs gets it."

"Be serious. If you're gonna, promise me."

"If it's in my willpower to control, you got it. Promise."

"Good enough, now bring that tongue back here." Their tongues and bodies continued to wrestle until time was up. They made it to the lower door with six seconds to spare. Jenny's hair, however, was still a telltale mess.

*****

Back downstairs, it was Cassie's turn. She took her shirt off, revealing her pert breasts in their pink brassiere. Mike, still hard from seven minutes with Jenny, felt his mouth watering at the sight. On Cassie, the look was innocent and naughty at the same time. It made him very badly want to get her to lean to the naughty side of life. Seeing his reaction, Cassie gave him one of her special smiles, the ones that let him know exactly where her mind was.

She spun the bottle, and it landed on Jenny, who was still trying to fix her hair as she said "Dare."

"I dare you," Cassie said, spinning the bottle again, "For three minutes, to French kiss the person, while one of you sits on the other's lap. Their choice."

She looked at the bottle. "You can't sit on your own lap. Respin." Then, "Veronica!"

"On my lap," Veronica instructed.

They would have been tentative earlier in the evening, but by now the hormones and the hooch had done their jobs to keep things rolling. When Mike saw Jenny and Veronica both open their mouths in the kiss, he let out an audible groan. Deciding to give him a show, Veronica reached around and groped Jenny's ass through her jeans. Mike stared so hard his vision blurred for a second. He was very conflicted about the timer when it beeped.

Before sitting back down, Jenny removed her belt and flung it onto the pile. She spun the bottle. "Mike, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth. I don't think I could take a Dare right now."

"Roll."

The tetrahedron clattered on the table.

"One! Dammit!" The ladies roared with laughter.

"Okay, I'll go easy on you. Just this once. Remove an article of clothing of your choice from..." Spin. "Cassie."

"Me again?" Cassie complained. "All right."

With a start, Mike realized she only had two more items on. He decided to be merciful and take her bra off. Crouching behind her, he planted a small kiss on her back as he unhooked the clasp. She shivered -- the others thought she was just cold.

Cassie tossed the bra onto the pile, which was fairly large now, and folded her arms in front of her now-bare chest, but not before Mike got a glimpse. His hard-on was threatening to be painful now.

"You call this easy?" Mike asked Jenny.

"I'd say it's rather hard," she retorted with a grin.

"Ha ha. Veronica, your turn."

Veronica held up her clothing item, a single sock, to the booing of the others. Her spin landed on Cassie, who wanted a Truth question, and since she rolled a four, she got it.

"Cassie, what's the first position you and Mike tried?" asked Veronica.

"Mmmm... sex itself or just in bed at all?"

"Sex itself."

"Cowgirl in his office chair."

Mike put his head in his hands. Why was he suddenly embarrassed?

"Mike, what are you doing?" Veronica asked, "It's your turn."

"Right," he said, looking up, "New round. From this point forward, you must answer a Truth question unless you roll a one or spend time in Heaven."

Next, Mike stood up and presented both of his socks.

"I hate feeling unbalanced," he explained as he tossed them aside.

He spun, and got himself.

"Again?" Jenny threw up her hands.

Mike spun again,

"No way! That's ten minutes, now!" Veronica said, excited.

The third spin stopped at Cassie.

*****

When Mike's bedroom door was shut, Cassie brought his head down for a kiss, then said, "I need this. I won't let you come, but just give me this."

As she knelt down as shifted his boxers to retrieve his rigid cock, Mike answered, "Five minutes, and then it's my turn." As his luck would have it, the digital clock beside his bed had just turned minutes. Easy to keep track of.

The next five minutes of Mike's life were torturously sweet. Cassie kept her word, never letting him get too close to climax, but god, how he wished she would. He ran his hands through her thick brown hair as she worked her mouth up and down his shaft.

When the five-minute mark came, Mike reluctantly pulled Cassie away, and then picked her up, carrying her to his bed, where he flipped up her skirt and dove in.

Mike was very glad she kept herself shaved. Hair down below may be a sign of sexual maturity, but on a practical level, frankly, sometimes it tickled distractingly. For the same reason, he kept himself as trim as he could manage, even during the long months he spent in this house. It's good to keep up the habit. Cassie was rediscovering this firsthand.

When Jenny called "Time," Cassie was gasping, and nearly burst into tears when Mike stopped, she was so close to an orgasm. Before Mike could open the door to go back downstairs, Cassie roped him in for one more kiss, and then said, "You owe me one."

*****

Back downstairs, it was Cassie's turn. Having only one item left on her body, she slipped off her skirt and tossed it onto the pile. Mike openly grinned, and Veronica gave a wolf whistle.

Sitting back down, Cassie spun the bottle. It landed on Mike, so he rolled. It was a three.

"Truth."

"Okay, Mike. How many orgasms of yours are the three of us directly responsible for? Masturbating to your fantasies doesn't count."

"Oh, geez. Hang on." Mike sat back and counted on his fingers. "Eight, and damn close to nine, especially now that you're naked."

The women all looked at one another, trying to do the math to figure out who had caused how many. Mike suppressed a smile.

On Jenny's turn, she took off her watch, to another chorus of booing. Her bottle spin pointed at Cassie, who rolled a one.

"I dare you," Jenny said, "to pleasure someone by hand for four minutes." She spun the bottle. "Lucky you. It's yourself."

The booze must have been stronger than Mike thought, because he half-expected Cassie to go around the corner, on the technicality that Jenny failed to specify where she had to complete her dare, but Cassie just pushed her chair back and closed her eyes. Mike absentmindedly started the timer.

Cassie first just gently stroked her pussy lips, but soon seemed to forget she was being watched. With her other hand, she massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. When she first dipped a finger insider herself, she bucked, which caused Veronica and Mike, and even Jenny, to jerk in their seats in response. Playing a hunch, Mike looked at the timer, and told her softly, "One minute left."

This put Cassie into overdrive. Both hands were at her pussy now, the first still pumping her fingers furiously in and out, the other rubbing her clit, while her hips gyrated in the cloth of the chair, grinding against both hands. With ten seconds left, she cried out and her whole body shook. Cassie jammed her fingers into her pussy, bucking with each thrust, each wave of her orgasm. The alarm beeped for thirty solid seconds before Mike had the presence of mind to turn it off. She opened her eyes, then pulled her chair back up to the table like nothing had happened.

"Your turn," she chirped to Veronica.

Veronica wanted nothing more than to be naked at that moment, but the damn rules were in the way. Oh, well. She held up her remaining sock, tossed it aside, then spun the bottle to Cassie, who rolled a two. Truth.

"I didn't know you had that in you," Veronica confessed, "How long have I been wrong?"

"It's been a gradual thing," Cassie said, still catching her breath. "But years, at least."

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Mike? New round, new rules."

"Actually," Mike said sheepishly, "There aren't any new rules. the game's complicated enough as it is. We'll just keep playing the same way, the rest of the game."

With that he finally took off Jenny's t-shirt and put it on the pile. While he stood up to do so, all three ladies got a front-row seat to Mike's erection. He spun the bottle.

"Three rounds in a row?!" Veronica exclaimed, "How do you do it?"

"It's random," Mike said, "That's how random works. I'll explain some other time." He spun again. "Jenny. Seven minutes, you and me again."

*****

"I want that cock, now," Jenny said the second the door was closed.

"Keep your jeans on," Mike said, "Here, kneel in front of me."

When Jenny had done so, he pulled down his boxers enough for Jenny to suck on him a bit. Once she had gotten him nice and wet, he pulled away and repositioned, giving her a titfuck.

Jenny kept her hands on either side of her breasts, holding them in and squeezing Mike, to his pleasure. The whole seven minutes, they kept their eyes locked onto one another's. A speck of dust floating between them would have spontaneously caught fire.

Around the fourth minute, Mike had to stop. He was getting too close to climax, and he didn't want to just yet. So he pulled his boxers back up and settled for snogging a beautiful, sexy, horny half-Latina wearing nothing but a bra and jeans.

"Time!" came the call, several eternities later.

*****

"I've been thinking," Cassie said, "Can we hear that mandatory clothing removal rule again?"

Mike found the card and read, "From this point forward, every person must remove one article of their choice before taking their turn. This is in addition to any taken off during the course of the game."

"Aha. That's what I thought. We assumed it meant our own clothing, but that's not what the rule says. As the first person naked, I get to choose whose clothing is next."

"Let's keep it to our own clothing," said Mike, "If we can. But if you're out, you can pick."

"Okay. Veronica, off with the shorts." Veronica obliged, and tossed them at Cassie. "Hmm, 'Perfect' indeed," Cassie joked, then put them on the clothing pile. She spun the bottle, and it landed on Jenny, who rolled a one for a dare.

"You have to provide oral pleasure for someone, for..."

"Five minutes," Mike supplied.

"Five minutes, without letting them cum," Cassie continued, then spun. "Mike!"

Jenny got under the table with a smile, then Mike felt his boxers be pulled down once again. Jenny's earlier frenzy was gone, and she took her time. Mike lay his head down in his arms on the table, focusing on anything but Jenny sucking his cock. His tax returns, a sick labradoodle, Stan doing a hula, anything. It only sort of worked, but it was enough. When Veronica called time, he was breathing heavily, but no closer to climax.

And now it was Jenny's turn, and she opted to remove her jeans. That sight did bring Mike just a bit closer to climax, but he calmed himself down again. Jenny spun, and it landed on Veronica, who rolled another Dare.

"I would have said dare anyway," she shrugged.

"Okay, Veronica, I dare you to do absolutely nothing for six minutes while someone does whatever they want to you. You move, they stop, and you have to strip naked as penalty." Jenny spun the bottle. "Cassie!"

Without hesitation, Cassie came around the table and sat in Veronica's lap, one leg to either side. As he started the timer, Mike remembered the position from their tryst in the office chair. Cassie then proceeded to kiss Veronica all over her bare skin, while rocking slowly back and forth on her lap. Veronica had been smart, though, and had gripped her seat tightly the moment she saw Cassie get up. She was shaking and moaning, but she held still.

Cassie slid gently off of Veronica's lap, careful to avoid the table edges, and then buried her face in Veronica's cleavage, eliciting a loud moan. Kissing and licking, Cassie explored Veronica's breasts, even sliding her tongue just inside the fabric every so often.

"One minute left," Mike croaked. Even Jenny was biting her lip and shifting in her seat. Cassie slid down even further, and slowly planted kisses down Veronica's abs, lower and lower, and then shifted to kissing the inside of Veronica's thighs. Veronica herself was in tears at the exquisite torture.

The timer beeped, and Veronica grasped Cassie by the head and kissed her, hard. It was only for a few seconds, but it left Cassie reeling as she took her seat again.

For her turn, Veronica removed her troublesome bikini bottoms, then spun the bottle. It landed on Cassie, who rolled for a Truth question.

"The dare was whatever you wanted," Veronica said, "How long have you wanted to do that?"