The Warmth Of Desire

Story Info
Passion to heat up the snow.
1.3k words
3.78
8.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Sixty

The Warmth of Desire

I had gotten off work in plenty of time to meet you. I didn't have to be home for at least a couple of hours. You called to say to meet you on the corner of the street you lived on and another. You said you would be there waiting. I seen you standing there waiting and stopped to pick you up. You looked so handsome in the snow...I could see your breath in the cold winter air. The snow was coming down and appeared to look like heaven having a pillow fight, and the snow was the feathers from the pillows. It was a beautiful night. The stars were out and the moon was shining brightly.

As I drove around looking for the best spot to stop and be alone, You reminded me of how much you wanted me. How much you had yearned for me. You told me of how much this meant to you...us being alone like this. I agreed, as I attempted to keep my mind off of what I wanted to happen and keep it on my driving.

The roads were covered in snow and it would have been hard for any other car to make it through the unplowed snow, but I had my 4x4 and it was doing a great job of keeping us on the road and safe. I spied a school yard off in the distance and you agreed it would make a perfect place to be alone. It was off the road and behind the school. So I listened to your idea and pulled into the lot. I turned off the lights but kept the motor going to keep us warm.

You turned to me and started to passionately kiss me. I was still in uniform so it was going to be a little difficult to get some of my clothing out of the way. Not to mention the cold brisk air. Thank goodness the heater worked. The warmth of your kisses and embrace was heating me up and nothing else even mattered. You reclined the front seat instead of moving to the back. I was surprised. The back seat was a little more roomy but I let you lead the way. You helped me remove my pants and allowed me to keep my top on....Even though your icy hands had found the way to my breasts and were fondling them. I moved over to be in the reclining seat and you on top. We were kissing and caressing feeling what we could beneath the layers of clothing. The heat from our bodies radiated and warmed the car. The windows were fogged up, we didn't care we kept going and doing what was natural. We were doing what we desired, what we had wanted for so long. It had been such long weeks since we had been together. The passion grew and the intensity to be as one grew with it. Here we were like a couple of teenaged kids necking in the seat of a car.

It was the only way we could be together. It was the only way we could see each other. If only you had your own place it would not be so difficult, but I was willing to be with you any way I could. As your icy hands seemed to warm up I could feel the intensity grow in your touch. I could feel the eagerness in your kisses. The way you wanted me. I wanted you as well. I knew this was the only way to get what I so desired and I took that chance.

You unleashed your hard cock from the clothing that had bound it to your body. I reached out with cold fingers to touch the iron rod. It was taught and smooth and felt warm to my hands. I wanted to feel this trusty steed inside me. I wanted you to ride me hard and fast. I wanted to feel you pleasure us both as you took me as your own.

I heard you moan as you moved to mount me. I felt you glide inside me where your fingers had been dancing just a few moments before. I felt the thrust of your body as it took me hard. It was like a little thrust of heaven. I moaned at your entrance into me. You moaned as well and tilted your head back in pleasure....you drove each thrust in me as though I had no end. You were so intense in the pumping in and out. I was going crazy.. I didn't care any that we were in a school yard. I didn't care that the snow was still falling outside. I didn't even stop to think about the time that had passed. It was our time. Our time to be together. Our time to make love. It was our time to be as one.

We continued to make love as the windows fogged up so that no one could see in or out of the panes of glass. You didn't seem to mind. You were feeling my tight vaginal walls encompass your shaft...You could feel the spasms start to quicken as you slid in and out of my cave. You could hear my moans of passion as you entered me with each hearty thrust. It felt so good to feel my tightness as it wrapped around your hard dick. Each thrust became more intense. Each movement more passionate than the one before. It was a magical night. It was a night of heated passion. It was a night that neither of us would soon forget. We were finally together. Finally able to consummated our relationship one more time. It was like nothing we had done before. So naughty, so taboo. How erotic.

I felt you heighten to climax as I could feel myself tighten up around you and spew forth the juices you craved to bathe you hard cock in. I heard you moan as you released your seed into my womb. It was a warm feeling. A good feeling. It was the feeling of the two of us once again engrossed in unbridled passion. It was an exhausting feeling but one we both enjoyed...As you collapsed on top of me....I reminded you that we were still in the car. I needed to get dressed and find a way out of the lot.

You remembered where we were and raised up to allow me to put my self together. I pulled on my pants and climbed over to my drivers seat. You were dressing as I was backing up to get out of the parking lot.

I felt utterly satisfied and exhausted. I had a gleam in my eye and a smile across my face. I peered over to see that you were looked as though you felt the same. I knew we would not be together again at least not for some time and I was ok with that. I can't say I wasn't wishing other wise but I knew it was not going to happen. I would be content with the moment we had just shared. I would store it in my memory and recall it from time to time. I would wear a smile across my face when I did.

I just looked at you and told you how much I had enjoyed the time with you. I embraced you , kissed you and told you good bye. I knew then that it would be awhile before I heard from you again. You clutched me so hard as if you didn't want me to go, and told me once again that it was a beautiful night. You then got out from the car and jogged down the street. The feathery snow still coming down around you. You looked amazing. I already missed your warmth. I drove home and sat in my easy chair, thinking back to the moments just before and how much you had made me feel whole.