The Wasp and the Dragon Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzumebachi is taken captive by the Oni.
2k words
3.92
9.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Capture!

After the dragon was sealed in Suzumebachi; her reputation changed. She became a feared ninja that was seemingly undefeatable. Where she used to lose to 10 or so Oni and ninja; but now; now Suzume could take on a hundred with no problems at all. When she used to fall under the control of ninja's jutsus; Suzume was now the one in control. The power of the dragon increased all of Suzumebachi's physical abilities and the sharpness of her senses. She also had the Ki of the dragon; a massive well of magic energy. Compared to Suzume's average amount of Ki. With the dragon's Ki all of her ninjutsu were much stronger. There seem to be nothing that could stop Suzumebachi now. She would restore the Ryuyuwakusha's name and put fear back into the hearts of the lazy Oni.

Suzumebachi was in her chamber preparing for a patrol. She was completely nude and assembling her gear on her bed. She donned on black bikini bottoms with large black and yellow ribbons tied at Suzume's hips. Next she pulled on an under shirt; it was made of black spandex. The spandex extended up to make a face mask which covered Suzume's nose, mouth, cheeks, neck, and shoulders. Then weaved into that was a large diamond patterned fishnet; which went from below her arms to just above her black bottoms. Her light tan skin, breasts, abdomen, and Dragon Seal tattoo were completely visible under the fishnet shirt. Then Suzume donned on a two layered sleeveless yellow coat; it had four sparrow coattails. The outer coattails were short; only past her ass; the inner coattails stretched down to Suzume's ankles. The inside was onyx black along with the two collars flipped out. Suzume zipped up the inner layer and then tied a black belt high around her waist. She pulled on black and yellow detached sleeves that covered from her biceps to her wrists. Suzume strapped on armor gloves, elbow pads, and shoulder pads. Finally she pulled on black stockings, buckled on kneepads, and slipped into armored high heels.

Suzumebachi turned to the door of her room; now that she was dressed for battle. It was night time; the Oni's favorite time to come out and wreak havoc. But now it was also Suzume's time. A breeze passed under her as she came out to the center of the Ryuyuwakusha complex. She looked up into the starry sky while her coattails whipped in the wind. Then in a flash she was gone.

Suzumebachi hopped from building to building searching for signs of Oni activity. She stopped for a moment on the rooftop of a tall building. Suzume glanced around; not even the shadows seem to be moving. Things were just a little too quite; Suzumebachi was getting worried. She shook away the feeling and continued to hop from the rooftops towards the center of the city.

Suddenly she heard a scream from a woman. Suzume followed the sound to its origin in an alleyway. She jumped down into the alley and looked around. To Suzume's right was a woman in a suit and tight mini skirt sitting next to a dumpster terrified. "Get behind me!" Suzume yelled to the woman. The scared woman scurried behind Suzume; just as Suzume flicked out her wrist. Her gauntlets were enchanted with seals that allowed her to summon daggers. The dagger was at least 14 inches in length with a large arrowhead shaped blade.

Suzumebachi glared down the alley; with her daggers up in a defensive posture; as two large Oni crept out of the shadows. Both were seven feet tall with blood red skin; and completely nude. The beasts had dicks larger than any human man; reaching down to the Onis' knees. "Hmph, this is it," Suzume snickered, "I guess that bad feeling was wrong!" She leapt high above the Oni and threw three daggers at each of them. All six hit the mark perfectly and the beasts fell dead. Suzume landed between their corpses as they began to shred away.

Another scream from the woman rang out. Suzume turned towards her; two more red Oni had grabbed the woman and were dragging her away. Suzume looked back down deeper into the alley and saw about 15 or more Oni running her way. In a flash two daggers flew into the faces of the Oni that had grabbed the woman. Suzume charged into the horde; slashing through the first couple. Then she flashed into the air and spun with her head aimed to the ground. A hail of daggers rained down on the Oni. Suzumebachi flashed back to the woman with two knives in hand.

"Are you alright?" Suzume asked the woman. The Oni were appearing out of the shadows; their numbers were back up again. This seemed like an endless fight; but it didn't matter to Suzume. She could do this all night. The woman behind her began to laugh sinisterly. She morphed into an Oni and swung down at Suzumebachi. Suzume leapt out of the way of the attack and threw six daggers into the disguising Oni. She snapped to the floor and spun about. Several daggers flew out from her arms and sunk into the closest Oni charging her.

"Alright, I'll take it from here," Suzume heard the voice of a man behind her. She turned her head to see who or what it was. Her eyes flinched; Suzume couldn't believe who she saw.

"You!" Suzume spawned a dagger between each of her fingers, "You killed my father!"

Suzumebachi remembered when she had a conversation with her mother about the Oni and ninja clans. "Mother, why is Ryuyuwakusha the only ninja clan left fighting the Oni?"

"It wasn't always that way," Aki explained, "When I was your age the Oni only had a couple ninja clans fighting for them. This was partially due to one ninja clan. The Oniwabanshu; they were revered as the strongest ninja clan in history. Your father Hattori Masanori was the leader of the Oniwabanshu when I became the leader of Ryuyuwakusha. The Oniwabanshu fought against the Oni during those times. Obviously our two clans had a healthy relationship; and our alliance you could say prevented other clans from joining the Oni. However, everything changed because of that man. Masanori had a brother; Hattori Osamu; who wanted to be the leader of the Oniwabanshu. Osamu was much weaker than Masanori and could never defeat him in open combat. So Osamu made a deal with a powerful Oni; he would share his body with the Oni in exchange for the Oni's Ki.

Osamu then used his new dark power and the help of several Oni and Oniwabanshu ninja to kill Masanori. Osamu became the new leader of the Oniwabanshu and allied himself with the Oni. Slowly after that the other ninja clans began to join the Oni or be wiped out by them. And that is why we still fight. Because we still remember the pain the Oni caused us and we won't turn our backs on those that have fallen to get us to this point. Now enough of the history lesson, back to training!"

"You! Hattori Osamu, I will avenge my father!" Suzume could feel rage boiling up inside her.

Osamu simply smiled and laughed, "The little wasp knows how to sting! You took out quite a few of my Oni."

"Shut up!" Suzume threw her daggers at Osamu.

Osamu dodged to the side, "But now everything changes."

Suzume roared as she made a hand seal and began to focus her Ki. But then she froze; Suzume felt a wave of energy crush down on her.

"Hmm, now!" Osamu yelled to the Oni. The horde charged her from every direction. Suzume tried with all her might to move but she was still frozen. The Oni grabbed her and pulled her to the ground.

Suzume flailed about but her limbs felt so heavy, "What's wrong with me. There's no way you used a ninjutsu on me!"

"No but you tried to," Osamu said as he approached her. The Oni had her pinned to the floor. "It would seem whenever the ninja with the dragon sealed in them gets extremely angry; their Ki is disrupted by the dragon. You become unable to use Ki and if you try your body is overloaded. Now that you're as helpless as a little bug, I can begin my plan." Osamu pulled out his cock and got on his knees in front of Suzume.

The Oni spread her legs open. "What?! No, don't you bastard!" Suzume yelled.

"Hmm, just be quiet," Osamu said as he untied the ribbons of Suzume's bottoms. He rubbed the tip of his cock on the lips of Suzume's pussy. She winced in pain and let out a moan of discontent.

"You won't get away with this Osamu!" Suzume glared at him.

"Hmm, I don't think you're in a position to talk so high and mighty," Osamu laughed as he pressed his cock into her.

"No," Suzume whimpered as she felt all of Osamu's cock go inside her.

"Mmm, not bad," Osamu began to pump his hips slowly, "You're much tighter than your mother was."

"What?! My mother, you-."

"Yes. I got to rape her too; just after you were born. The Dragon Seal is weak after birth; and I tried to take the dragon from her. But that damned Masanori stopped me. But now Masanori's not here to get in my way. And his little wasp has fallen right into my trap."

"Get off of me," Suzume began to struggle but the Oni held her firmly to the ground. Osamu smashed his thumb into Suzumebachi's clit and rubbed it aggressively. Suzume froze in pain and pleasure. Osamu continued to slam his hips slowly while rubbing Suzume's clit. Suzume glared at Osamu as he pumped her with a smile on his face. One of the Oni holding her down began to zip down her coat. "No!" Suzume tried to twist away. Two Oni licked and suck on her tits through her fishnet shirt. Then an Oni laid its cock on Suzume's shoulder. The Oni pulled her head to the side, pulled down her face mask, and shoved his dick in her mouth.

Suzumebachi moaned as the huge red cock slid along her tongue. "That's it little kunoichi," Osamu laughed, "Do your job andtake careof these Oni." Suzume glared at him from the corner of her eye; as the Oni made her slurp on its dick. "That's good, put up a good fight. This would be no fun if you broke easily." Osamu began to pump harder while Suzume felt tongues lick her all over. Several Oni stroked themselves from the sideline and sprayed white hot cum all over Suzumebachi. "You look good in white, little wasp," Osamu chuckled, "Now it's my turn." Osamu began to thrust hard and fast nearing climax.

The Oni getting a blowjob came in Suzume's throat and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Cum guzzled out of Suzume's mouth. "You bastards," Suzume coughed up more Oni seed, "I'll kill you all."

"You should just stay quiet and take this!" Osamu said as he thrust one final time into her. Hot cum blasted into Suzume's cunt and womb. She could feel all of it draining into her womb. Suzume tried to force out as much as she could once Osamu pulled out. Osamu stood and pulled up his pants. "You boys have fun with her now," Osamu instructed the Oni horde. Suzume was lifted from the ground as the Oni surrounded her. One Oni hooked his arms under Suzume's legs from behind and plunged his cock into her ass.

"Not my ass!" Suzume screamed out. Another plunged his cock into her open pussy. Two other Oni forced Suzumebachi to stroke their fat cocks.

Osamu laughed as he watched the Oni have their way with Suzumebachi. "Be sure to bring her back to the hideout once you're all done," Osamu turned and headed towards the street.

"Osamu," Suzume panted. The Oni continued to pump Suzume in all her holes as everything started to go black.