The Watch

Story Info
Getting hubby's birthday gift.
1.9k words
4.4
75.5k
21
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was fucking me with the biggest cucumber he had been able to find in the supermarket. He said he had thought about what it would be like to shove it in the cute little cashier at the checkout.

I winced as he shoved the fat vegetable deep into my open pussy stretching my labia far beyond what his cock did.

"Do you like that baby?" he asked.

"Yes." I said not wanting to ruin his fun.

Rick's birthday was coming up and I so wanted to get him the Seiko watch he had admired. The watch was three hundred dollars, somewhat beyond my budget.

Joyce Fuller my next-door neighbor lived life to the fullest. Her husband was a salesman, on the road most of the week. Joyce knew Carl had women when he was gone but she didn't care, she was getting all the dick she could while he was away.

Joyce is a North American Indian, tall and beautiful like Cher. She is fucking every guy she has a chance to, the telephone repairman, the carpet cleaning guys and most of the pizza delivery kids.

Joyce has always told me I was crazy not getting laid on the side. When I mentioned to her about the watch I wanted to get Rick she said she knew a guy who would gladly give me the money to get into my pants. I laughed and dismissed the thought.

"What's this guy like?" I asked her later as my curiosity got the better of me.

"He's a nice guy and got a great dick!" Joyce smiled.

"He wouldn't tell anybody?" I asked.

"It would be your secret." Joyce assured me.

"Shall I give him your phone number?" Joyce asked.

"O.K." I agreed.

I felt as if I were asking for a million dollars. "Three hundred dollars and you can have me for three hours to do whatever you want. Just don't leave any marks." I told him on the phone.

Sight unseen Robert agreed to my terms and we arranged to meet at the downtown Holliday Inn.

I had never prostituted myself before and didn't realty know what to expect. I knew he would want to fuck me and likely for me to suck his cock but what else?

Not wanting to draw attention to my wickedness I dressed normally for my appointment. I wore a plaid knee-length skirt and pale blue pullover. Pantyhose with matching blue silk bra and briefs. I did not look like a hooker at all.

I met Robert In the hotel lobby at 2 pm. He was a good-looking guy perhaps five years older than me and nicely dressed. There was one thing Joyce had forgotten to mention, he was as black as the Ace of Spades!

I did not even know any colored guys never mind having been in bed with one. I was not personally against blacks, as I had never had a reason to think about it. Robert seemed very polite and clean as he introduced himself to me.

Robert told me he was a technical sales rep for a large injection molding equipment manufacturer and traveled across the area. He said he had a wife and two kiddies at home about a hundred miles away but only got to see them on weekends.

There were two guys in the elevator with us as it whisked us up to the forth floor. I couldn't help thinking they knew I was going up to fuck the black stallion accompanying me. Relieved we exited the elevator at our floor and went down the hall to our room.

It was a nice room dominated by a large bed in which I knew I would soon be naked fucking my first black man. There were a few awkward minutes while I decided what was expected of me next.

"Why don't you get ready?" Robert asked.

Shyly I went through to the bathroom to disrobe. I stripped down to my panties and bra before rejoining my date.

I could tell by the look in Robert's face he approved of Joyce's selection. I was no beauty queen but for my age I still turned a few heads.

With my shiny auburn hair and ample 38C breasts I promised an afternoon of delight to relieve Robert's pent-up emotions. He had three days of accumulated cum to drain into me.

Have you ever been with a black man before?" Robert asked.

"I have only been with my husband." I assured him.

I was like a virgin to Robert. Thirty-two years old and had never shared my pussy with another man. I envisioned the thoughts rushing through his head.

"Take off your bra." He ordered.

Submissively I reached behind and unfastened the bra and brought it forward allowing my pale white freckled tits to spill out into his view.

"Very nice!" he said, "Come over here."

Robert sat in a wing back chair in front of the window. I walked to where he sat and he filled his hands with my bare breasts. I looked out the window and could see everyone going about their errands as I stood almost naked with my tits in the hands of a colored stranger.

My breasts felt unexpectedly good in Robert's big hands. Gently he squeezed the as his lips swallowed my left nipple. His thick lips sucked on my teat as he slid my panties down over my hips.

Robert's fingers explored my bush easily finding my wet tissue. I felt his fingers searching around the inside of my womanhood. No man other than my husband had ever known me in this way.

I felt embarrassed standing naked with this man's hand inside of me. He persisted working my vagina with his fingers, stretching it and pulling it in every direction.

Suddenly I felt something other than his fingers inside of me. I looked down and saw he had shoved a large dildo into me. The dido was larger than the cucumbers Rick shoved in me and was covered with a maze of small rubber knobs designed to excite the interior of a vagina. The huge rubber cock took over from his fingers.

I felt silly squatting in front of him, the knobby dildo sliding in and out of my increasingly wet pussy. I begin to moan as I became aroused.

Suddenly I needed to be fucked. I needed Robert's real cock inside of me, bringing me to my orgasm.

"Fuck me Robert." I pleaded as the knob studded monster prepared me.

I needed a cock, it didn't matter if it was my husband's or not, it didn't even matter that it was black.

I rushed over to the bed and sprawled across it on my back, legs open enticing Robert.

"Come and get it!" I teased.

Robert was not ready to take me yet.

"I want you to do something for me." He asked.

Robert wanted to watch me suck another man's cock. He would call the desk complaining that the toilet wouldn't flush and when they sent someone up to look at it I would suck them off. Whoever happened to show up would put their cock in my mouth.

What was I to do?

"No, no, stay naked." Robert said as he put the phone down.

In a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

I was embarrassed lying on the bed naked when the bellhop came in. He was a young lad, about twenty and apparently undisturbed at the sight of a naked woman. I guess in the hotel business he had seen it all before.

As he started to the bathroom to check the offending toilet Robert stopped him.

"I'm afraid I have brought you here on false pretenses." Robert said, "My woman here wanted a cock to suck on."

The young lad looked upon my nakedness and smiled.

I realized Robert's intention was to humiliate me in front of this stranger. Gleefully the bellhop produced his erect cock for me to suck.

I do not have a particular dislike for sucking cocks, I do not particularly like the taste of cum but the circumstances bothered me. Normally I would have told them both to get lost but after all I was prostituting myself.

His cock was not that big and I easily fit it into my mouth. It was not at all unlike sucking my husband's cock.

"Work it Baby, make him cum!" Robert urged.

My fingers encircled the bellhop's cock jerking him into my mouth as my tongue caressed his meat. His cock was hard and throbbing in my mouth.

My other hand cradled his balls and that was when he shot. One, two, three spurts of thick stringy cum filled my mouth. Desperately I tried to prevent any of his jism from escaping my mouth, allowing his salty snot to roll down my throat.

"Bravo!" Robert cheered.

"Stick around." Robert said after I had guzzled the bellhop's cum.

I still had the itch in my pussy that needed scratching. Thankfully Robert was getting his cock out.

It was beautiful, about ten inches of sleek black cock with a purple sheen. It looked powerful and streamline with a slight upwards bend near the head. I imagined how it would feel inside of me.

Finally I am going to get fucked I thought forgetting about the bellhop who had just cum in my mouth.

I lie back on the bed and spread my legs once more to accept Robert. Robert carefully covered me and guided the head of his cock to my opening.

My pussy lips spread as he entered me, slowly and smoothly his cock slid into me. He felt so good.

I moaned softly and placed my ankles on his shoulders as he filled me with black cock.

My pussy spasm around the stranger within me. It was not my husband's cock, but it was a cock! I gyrated my cunt as it gripped Robert's cock.

My hips writhed as the black cock soothed my itch. My ass swiveled like a top on Robert's dick. Robert had a grip on my hips and was driving his black snake further into me than my husband had ever been.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as the bellhop stroked his cock back to life.

The bulbous head of Robert's cock was in that sweet spot when every movement excited my cunt. Unashamedly I drove myself down onto his shaft driving his further and further into me. I was ready to cum for him.

"Now!" I moaned as my hips bucked beneath him.

Robert answered my prayer sending a gusher of his hot cum flooding my cunt. The warm liquid triggered my orgasm.

The spasms took possession of my body causing me to thrash uncontrollably as Robert drained is balls into me. It was divine with my cunt clamping onto his ejaculating cock like a dog with a bone. Blackness overcomes me as I passed out from my ecstasy.

I don't know how long I was blacked out but when I came to the cock was still hammering my pussy. It was no longer Robert's cock in me; it was the bellhop's. Robert had given my soaked puss to the bellhop to use.

I was cumming again, for the first time in my life I was having a multiple orgasm. I shuddered as the bellhop spilled his jism into me.

"Would you like that engraved Mam?" the clerk asked.

"Yes, please engrave "precious moments" on the back." I answered.