The Watcher

Story Info
Cade is being watched by the female apartment manager.
4.4k words
4.38
31.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julien
Julien
25 Followers

Cade lived alone on the first floor in an upscale apartment complex. He had no serious girlfriends, but he tried to date as much as he could. Unfortunately, he would go through long periods without having a serious relationship, and he would get bored and lonely. He would spend time with the guys, hanging out at a sports bar drinking beer. He liked the apartment complex he lived in and most of his neighbors, and he was especially intrigued by the resident apartment manager, Blondie.

He didn’t know her real name, but called her Blondie to himself because she wore shoulder-length blonde hair. He heard that she was a divorcee, and he had never seen any guys around her place, even though she was attractive enough. She was older than Cade, probably in her mid-30s, Cade had surmised. She was very quiet for an apartment manager, and seemed lonely to Cade. She frequently had an almost severe look to her pretty, feminine features. He had talked to her briefly when he moved in several months ago, but had not had a chance to talk with her since. She had been all business in her prim suit and perfectly styled blonde hair, and seemed to want to emphasize the rules and regulations of the complex. She had given him a disapproving look throughout the brief meeting, even though he had tried to be as friendly as possible. He had assured her that he wasn't planning any loud late-night parties.

Blondie lived alone across the narrow parking lot from Cade and didn’t seem to have much of a social life. Cade couldn’t figure out why, because she was attractive and successful looking, if a bit severe. She drove a relatively new silver BMW, wore expensive suits, and seemed to be very refined. He didn't know whether she had a job in addition to managing the apartments, but thought perhaps she came from money. Or maybe she worked from home. She was certainly always around the apartment complex. She never seemed to smile or laugh, but just quietly watch people. Cade noticed she seemed to watch people a lot. Her big brown eyes would seem to watch everything that took place in the apartment complex. Often, he would see her at her upstairs apartment window, at the parted curtains, looking out at him as he was coming and going.

She kind of creeped him out at times because she was always watching him, with her big brown eyes, almost spying on him. He would frequently look up as he got into his car in the parking lot, and catch her watching him. Nothing that went on at the apartment complex seemed to escape her notice. It didn’t help that her apartment was directly across the parking lot from his, and that she was on the second floor. She could literally look down from her balcony into his apartment, and could watch him as he came and went.

Her constant presence, or the threat of her presence, sometimes had him closing the blinds of his apartment when he was home, even when he wished he could leave them open for the natural light. He had several plants by his window that needed light, so he left the blinds open whenever he could. He wasn't sure if she could see through his windows during the day, but certainly at night he knew she could.

One day, as he casually looked up at her window when returning from taking his trash to the Dumpster, he noticed her standing at the parted curtains of her second story sliding glass doors. He could see that she had a large pair of high-powered binoculars pressed to her eyes, and she was sweeping the apartment complex to the north of where he was walking. He stared for a moment, incredulous. It was like she was a one-woman neighborhood watch, and she had nothing better to do than spy on the neighbors. Cade envisioned her keeping a notebook of people’s comings and goings, some sort of a strange journal, keeping tack of other people’s lives in her lonely existence. Knowing how careful she was about watching the complex, Cade figured the binoculars made sense. The more he thought about her, and her voyeurism, the more he wanted to get to know her better.

As time passed, and he saw her at the laundry or the pool, he would smile and nod politely, and she would nod back with a very slight hint of a smile. He felt that she was starting to melt a little toward him, and he was careful not to break any of the complex rules to keep on her good side.

One Friday night, Cade returned home from happy hour after work at a local bar. He was home relatively early for him, and as he pulled into his parking lot, he noticed Blondie at her window. Her lights were off, but he could see her curtains moving at the sliding glass door on her balcony, and caught the sight of the glint of glass and the blackness of binoculars peering out from the window. Unreal! he thought to himself. He kind of felt sorry for her and how lonely she must be.

He went into his apartment, turned on a few lights and kicked off his shoes and socks. It was a bit stuffy in the apartment, and he didn’t want to turn on the A/C, so he peeled off his shirt as well, noticing in a mirror that he still had a pretty good tan from the boating outing he had been on the previous weekend. He thought about putting shorts on but decided to leave on his faded blue jeans. He went to his sliding glass window that led out to the patio, and opened the blinds and slid open the slider. The cool night air flowed pleasantly into the room. The screen was gone from the slider, but the night was cool enough to keep away any bugs, so he left the window wide open.

Cade headed to the kitchen, flipped on the light and rummaged in the refrigerator. He pulled out a Corona and found a half-eaten bag of pretzels. He settled down in an easy chair in front of the TV with his feet up on an ottoman. Drinking the beer and eating pretzels he flipped back and forth between ESPN and a movie that he had seen before but liked. He watched TV for a while, feeling slightly buzzed from the beer. He had wished that Kim, a friend from work, had been around tonight, but she was at some family function. And he hadn’t met anyone at the bar that was interesting to talk to. So here he was, at home, on a Friday night with nothing much to do.

After the movie was over, he clicked through the channels, not finding anything of interest. He got up from his chair and went to the DVD and put in a porn video. It was a video he had watched many times before, and he fast-forwarded to a scene depicting a nubile teenager waking up in bed on a Saturday afternoon. Her parents call out to her that they are leaving for the day, and she proceeds to lay back in her bed in a skimpy t-shirt and panties, and begin to masturbate for the camera. She doesn’t realize it, but a yard worker spies her through the window and starts watching her pleasure herself.

As Cade watched the video, he felt himself starting to get aroused. He reached down and squeezed his crotch through his jeans, feeling himself getting swollen. Not taking his eyes from the screen, Cade unbuttoned his jeans and felt the zipper give way as he pushed his hand down his pants. As he leaned back in the recliner, he could see down his bare, tanned chest to his flat belly and then to where his hand had disappeared into his jeans. He put his hands around his stiffening cock, feeling the warmth of his erection. He leaned back in the chair, arching his back and stretching his legs to give himself full access to his swollen member. On the TV screen, the girl was also leaning back on her bed against pillows, legs splayed, two of her fingers delicately rubbing her clit.

Suddenly, Cade remembered the open window, and Blondie. He always was careful to shut the blinds before putting on a porn video, but he had forgotten. He had no idea if she was still watching, but he felt his heart racing with the thought of her binoculars, and he felt his face flush. Quickly, he withdrew his hand and sat up on the chair, his eyes still watching the girl in the video plunge her delicate fingers in and out of her sex. He didn’t want to make an obvious run for the slider and blinds. Frozen, his face was flushed in embarrassment. If she had seen him, she would know for sure that by closing the blinds he was going to continue to masturbate.

Instinctively, he reached for the remote and lowered the volume so that the teenager's cries of pleasure on the video wouldn’t be so loud through the open window. Casually, he left his right hand find his zipper and he slid it up as far as he could. He didn’t bother buttoning his jeans, figuring it would be too obvious. He sat there for a few moments, watching the video, sensing that he was being watched. His heart was racing and he felt embarrassed, and he just knew she was watching him.

He started wondering what she would be thinking if she had seen him with his hand down the front of his jeans, if she had seen the obvious bulge in his pants. He wondered if she would be disgusted, or if on the other hand, she would be turned on. That as a voyeur, she would find watching him exciting and compelling. The thought made his already hard cock pulsate against his jeans even more, despite his mortification.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He decided to do a little reconnaissance to find out if she had really been watching him or if he was imagining the whole thing. He wanted to catch her in the act, so he knew he would have to act casually. Nonchalantly, he rose from his chair and went back to the kitchen. In his mind, he tried to work out the angle from Blondie’s window. He knew she would be able to easily see him – all of him – as he sat on his easy chair watching TV. With his window open and the blinds open, it would be an open view for her. That’s why he was always closing his blinds from her prying eyes. He figured as he got up and went into the kitchen, she would be able to see that he rose and went to the kitchen, and probably only see the bottom of his legs as he scanned the open refrigerator.

He casually grabbed another Corona, closed the frig and went back to the easy chair. He was suddenly aware of how many lights were on – three including the kitchen – lighting the place up like a convenience store, and he blushed again at the thought of his hand down his pants, happily working stroking his cock. As he sat pretending to watch TV, he thought out a plan.

He put the beer bottle down on the sofa table and headed for his bathroom. That’s it, he thought to himself, he was going to take a leak for all she knew. He turned on the bathroom light, and closed the door, but did not go into the bathroom. Instead, he walked down the darkened hall, out of Blondie’s view and to his dark bedroom. He didn’t turn on the bedroom light, but instead went over to his window that looked out over the parking lot. His blinds were partially closed and tilted downward. Carefully, at the corner of the blinds, he tilted one blind upward and peeked out toward Blondie’s window. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he could see a figure by her upstairs sliding glass doors, amidst the parted billowing curtains. He thought he also could make out a pair of black binoculars.

She had been watching him! he thought triumphantly. He flushed again in embarrassment. His heart raced madly, and he realized his hands were shaking. His breathing was labored as he thought of her watching him, of seeing him with his hand in his open jeans. It was clear in his mind, she had been watching him. He was surprised by how much the idea of it made his cock throb.

It was dark, and he wasn’t positive if she was looking in his apartment or just around the complex in general. He could see the dark figure at the window move every once in awhile and could see the curtains move slightly. He thought he could see two ends of the black binoculars poking out from the curtains. He felt his heart pounding in his chest and his breath becoming shallow at the fact that he could now see her trying to watch him without her knowing. He was dying to know whether she had been looking at him, as he suspected, or someone else. And was it really Blondie?

He had to be sure. He moved to his bedroom closet and fumbled around in the dark for his camera. He had an expensive 35m camera with a powerful zoom scope for taking nature and sports photos. He realized he could use the zoom lens as a kind of binoculars to try and zoom in on the figure in the window. In the dark bedroom, he assembled the lens on his camera, and then returned to the spot by the window, again carefully moving just one blind so as not to be noticed. He couldn't believe how hard his cock was and how much his hands were trembling.

He carefully tilted the blinds again and focused in on Blondie’s window, using the maximum zoom. As he fiddled with the focus, his sight became clearer. He could see it was indeed Blondie, there was no mistake about that, and she had apparently placed an upright chair in front of her sliding glass doors on the second story balcony. Her curtains were carefully closed, but parted slightly down the middle where they met. She was sitting in the chair and had mounted the high-powered binoculars to some sort of tri-pod stand. The large binoculars were pressed to her eyes. She was looking directly down into his family room, the tips of the binoculars poking through the part in her curtains.

It was true, Cade thought breathlessly, she was spying on him, and appeared to be settled in for a long show, based on the fact that she was sitting on a chair and had the binoculars conveniently mounted. As he watched her, he could see her hands were playing with the focus of the binoculars as if she was trying to focus in better. The binoculars appeared to be moving slightly, as if she were scanning his living room, impatiently awaiting his return from the bathroom. There was no doubt that she had trained her binoculars on his living room. Then, his heart skipped a beat as he realized that Blondie appeared to be wearing a robe as if ready for bed. And he noticed the robe was parted. He could barely make out the suggestion of her breasts, two small half orbs through the open robe.

What the fuck is she doing? Cade wondered to himself. Spying on him, half dressed in her robe. Suddenly, the idea began to take shape in his mind. His heart raced as he thought about what he was seeing. The obvious intent of the woman was clear. She wasn’t disgusted by seeing him bare chested, his hand down his open jeans. She wanted to see him, thought Cade. He had been giving her a show, and she was hoping the show would continue.

Maybe, thought Cade, his cock raging in his jeans, he should just give Blondie what she was looking for. Cade was a bit of an exhibitionist, and the idea of him masturbating while Blondie “secretly” watched suddenly was turning him on more than he had ever been turned on by anything before. Maybe Blondie would disapprove, but what could she do? He wouldn’t be breaking any law in the privacy of his own home. Maybe Blondie would just grab her favorite dildo and fuck herself silly while watching him. He imagined the binoculars furtively pressed to her eyes, her legs splayed open as she sat, her fingers caressing her open pussy as she watched him stroke his hard cock. The idea of her getting aroused watching him get off was exhilarating. He felt his cock throb. His heart pounded nervously, but also he felt extremely aroused. Should I do it? he thought to himself excitedly.

Cade went back to the bathroom, opened the door and turned off the light. Casually, he strolled back to the family room, with the big easy chair in the center of the room. He picked up his beer and sat back down, taking a long swig, feeling Blondie's eyes on him. The video was still playing, and now the young girl was being fucked from behind by the yardman. He was slapping her small butt cheeks with the palm of his hands as he pumped into her sex like a piston with his massive erection.

Cade’s stomach was full of butterflies as he imagined Blondie watching him intently, sitting in her half-open robe, perhaps her heart racing as he returned to the room. He was still wearing just his faded jeans, which were open at the waist. He was very aware of his bare chest and open jeans as he sat there. His penis was a rock hard bulge in his tight jeans. He pictured Blondie focusing her binoculars on his crotch and slowly lowering her free hand to her own moist sex. Yeah, I’ll bet you’re spreading your thighs and rubbing your swollen little clit right now, Cade thought to himself.

He took another pull on his beer and put the bottle down on the table. Then, he took a deep breath and decided it was show time. Pretending to watch the video, he was very aware of Blondie watching him, and exaggerated his actions as if he was on stage. He stretched back in the chair and put his right hand on his bare chest, his fingers lightly tracing a slow line down to his navel. With his fingertips, he touched his navel, and then slid his hand over his left breast. Slowly, he circled his fingertips around his left nipple, feeling it get hard from his touch. He put his fingertips to his mouth and sucked them briefly, getting his fingertips good and wet. Then, he returned to his left nipple, circling it slowly and coating it with his saliva. Then, he slid his hand down his chest to his belly. He circled his fingertips around his navel again, and then slowly slid them into his jeans.

With his right hand under his jeans and boxers, Cade squeezed his swollen cock again and again, opening his legs wide. He imagined Blondie watching him, breathing hard herself, and rubbing her pussy as she sat watching him. Slowly, dramatically, he pushed down his jeans, pulling his boxers with them. He could see his abdomen appear, the start of his pubic hair. And finally, his swollen member sprung out of his jeans, the head of his cock red and angry. He pushed his jeans down and off, then lay back on the easy chair completely naked, his feet on the ottoman. As he looked down, he could see his brown pubic hair and his aching balls underneath his stiff member, jutting away from his body. Knowing that she was watching him, made his cock so hard, and he felt like it was larger and more swollen than it ever had been before. As he laid back, his legs spread, he could imagine Blondie seeing his full nakedness, and seeing his swollen cock pointing upward and swaying free before him.

With his right hand, Cade began slowly stroking his cock, thinking of Blondie watching the unthinkable – him jerking off. No one had ever seen him do this before. He leaned over and spit into his right hand and then slid the saliva over the head of his cock. The saliva dribbled down the shaft of his penis, and he used the lubrication of his spit to stroke his cock back and forth.

He stroked very slowly and deliberately, from the tip of the head to the base, his body writhing in his chair and his back arching for the benefit of his viewer. His spread his knees as wide as he could and caressed his balls with his left hand. And with his right hand, his fingers placed on his hard shaft, he slowly stroked and stroked. After awhile, he got up on his knees on the chair and faced toward the back of the chair, giving Blondie a profile view of him stroking his cock. He knew she could also see the profile of his ass. He arched his back and stroked slowly, stopping when he felt the urge to cum building. He wanted to draw his masturbation session out as long as possible for a good show. The idea of Blondie watching him masturbate, and perhaps assaulting her own pussy as she watched, electrified him. He imagined her sliding a long penis-shaped dildo in and out of her pussy, her lips stretched open as far as possible, as she watched him through the binoculars. He imagined her moaning in pleasure, her mouth half-open, as she watched him stroking himself for her.

He felt so aroused as he stroked his cock, knowing she was watching, that he frequently had to stop to keep from cumming too quickly. He would stop for a moment and caress his balls and touch his belly and chest for her. His mind raced as he thought about how bad he wanted to be for Blondie, how much he wanted to show her how naughty he could be. He faced the open window, splaying his legs over the side of the chair, and stroked his swollen cock. He sucked the middle finger of his left hand into his mouth and got it good and wet. Then, he brought his knees to his chest, and pushed his wet middle finger against his puckering anus as he stroked his cock. Slowly, he pushed his finger in deeper and deeper, until it reached the second knuckle. Then, he slid his finger slowly in and out of his ass while stroking his cock. How do you like that, Blondie, he moaned aloud. How do you like watching me finger my own asshole while I stroke my cock? That’s it, Blondie, spread your legs and stroke your pussy for me while you watch, he said aloud.

Julien
Julien
25 Followers
12