The Watcher

Story Info
It was her first time.
1.8k words
4.23
35.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

The summer heat was strong that night and I went for a walk, the sweat running down my back and legs, my shirt clinging to me in the humidity.

Just off to the right was a little one bedroom house, it was old, but well taken care of. The man who lived there was nice, but kept to himself. He didn't really know anyone here, having moved to our tiny town on a fluke.

I spoke to him a few times since he had been here. He was a tall man, his dusty blonde hair hanging limp on his forehead as his sweat plastered his tank top to his chest. He wasn't a handsome man, but he has this way about him. To me, he spoke in an odd way.

Once, I bumped into him at the corner store and he apologised to me. When I asked where he was from he told me he is Welsh, though I didn't believe him.

As I came upon his living room window, I looked in at him out the corner of my eye. I saw him sitting in his recliner, beginning to wind down from his day. He was covered in grease and oil from working machines at the auto plant in Livingston, just a few miles away.

I watch him, waiting to see what he would do next.

His left leg was draped over the arm, his hand ran through his hair exhaustedly. His fingertips left dry marks on his neck as he pushed his hand down his chest. His heavily greased hands left traces of oil on his shirt before he reached his pants.

His eyes closed as he tugged his belt open, his zip making tiny rasping sounds as he drew it down. His mouth opened slightly with a moan as he took his dick in hand, stoking easily, intently. I stared openly while his eyes were closed. Somehow it didn't feel so bad that way. He lowered his leg and I saw what made him a man for the first time in my life.

As his hand moved, I bit my lip. I couldn't help it; his body hypnotised me. In the dim light I could see it. Thick, purple, pulsing in his hand. I wondered what it would feel like. What it would taste like. I gasped as I recollected my thoughts.

But still.....I wondered.

He stroked himself faster, making love to his own body,getting me excited just to observe him. The way he moaned, how his hand tightened as he brought his stroke up, his stomach tightening.

My mouth dropped open as he groaned my name. I could feel the dampness on my thighs as his words penetrated me like nothing ever had before. He was thinking of me....thinking of his body in mine.

I was crazy for watching him, but I couldn't help it. I was taken by this man, his body, his voice. Seeing him in such a private way made me feel closer to him.

I couldn't move; I reacted without thought as my fingers slipped into my shorts. My wetness intense, already soaking through my clothes.

His eyes opened briefly as he sighed my name. Staring straight ahead, he cursed again and again....."Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me..."

I rubbed myself furiously as I thought of him taking me. Fucking me, like he said. Thinking of how much I might enjoy him. I was becoming tainted by his desire.....

I closed my eyes, knowing I was going to come, but I couldn't help it. I wanted to watch, but my body wouldn't let me.

"I'm going to come, Terra...." His words brought me back as I climaxed.

I looked into the window once again and saw his raging green eyes burning into mine as his seed leapt to his chest, spurting over his belly and thick fingers.

His back arched as the last washes of his orgasm were spent from him and he could finally relax. He never looked away from me as he settled into his chair.

I couldn't move. The fact that he knew I was there, watching, made me freeze. I couldn't do anything but wait.

What did he do? He took off his shirt and cleaned himself up a bit. He dropped the shirt to the floor, tucked himself back into his pants and zipped them.

I couldn't believe he saw me and didn't get angry. I thought for sure he would have come running me down to scold me, but he talked to me, knowing I could see him. Such strange and erotic thoughts danced through my head as I closed my eyes in disbelief.

My heart was pounding when he closed his eyes and spoke to me.

"See you around, girl."

I jumped and turned to run quickly back to my house, still so unsure of what this all meant to me, but needing to relive what I had seen.

The next few days went by quickly. Every night I dreamt of what I had seen, but I didn't have the nerve to go back.

I had managed to avoid him, but that Sunday, he was at church, something he had never done before.

He saw me standing with my father as he and the preacher chatted. Without a hint of a grin he approached my father and asked to speak with him.

I was dying inside, but managed to hold myself together, after all, who would my father believe?

"Hello, sir, my name is Gabriel. I wanted to introduce myself to you. I have seen your daughter about and I felt it would be good to introduce myself."

"Well, hello. My name is Richard and this is Terra." He reached for my hand as if he had never seen me before. What is he up to?

"Good to finally meet you, Terra." I used my throatiest voice, measuring his reaction to me.

"Hello, Gabriel."

He didn't budge, his smile remaining the same, but his eyes changed dramatically. The lust and knowledge there would have knocked me over if not for my father at my back. They chatted for a while, and Gabriel had to leave, but he did tell us not to be strangers. He would love a little company now and again.

"Any time of the day or night," he said to my father, speaking to me. When he turned, I watched him closely, gauging his movements.

He walked smoothly, his body moving like it was made of the air around us. I watched until he was out of sight until my father spoke to me.

"Terra? Is everything alright?"

"Yes."

"He is unusual, isn't he?"

"Very."

"Seems nice enough. I am glad he finally decided to come to church. I think it would be nice to invite him to dinner. What do you think?"

"I think he would like that."

He accepted my father's invitation quickly and when he came to the house, he gave away nothing of what happened the week before. I still couldn't help but be suspicious.

After dinner, my father offered to see him home, which he accepted. He said he would love to chat on the way back. I didn't worry. If he was going to tell, he would have.

When father came home, he got ready for bed. I finished cleaning up and put on short and a t-shirt. My curiosity got the best of me as I thought about what he really wanted.

I put my shoes on and went for a walk, leaving father a note, in case he woke up and looked for me.

Gabriel's house was just a bit farther and I could see the dim light from his living room again. I crept up to the window again and waited for him.

He had a drink and set it down as he turned on some music. When he found what he wanted, he sat in his chair and breathed deeply.

Suddenly his eyes opened and he spoke aloud.

"I bet you would feel good underneath me."

I gasped and shuddered, his words so erotic. He put that thought in my mind and I played with myself while waiting for him to start.

He was already hard this time, his cock pulsing on its own, the crown deep purple, the shaft ruddy with blood. He held his hand at the base, letting me see it all, letting me see how big he was.

It was the only one I had ever seen before, and it looked huge to me. He spit in his hand and started stroking slowly, getting comfortable.

I held onto the sill for balance as I shoved my finger into my wetness, trying so hard to ease the pressure there. Watching him made me so hot for him, though I didn't know it then. Each stroke of his hand made him seem bigger and I saw this clear liquid running from the head.

He saw it, putting it in his hand and smoothing it all over his shaft. He moved faster then, thrusting it in and out of his fist.

His face was serene until he started to moan. His voice shivered as he would groan, his hips pushing his cock through his hand like he was actually having sex.

My own hand moved faster, my clit so hard and ready. My wetness soaked my hand and was soon leaving a dark spot on my shorts.

His eyes closed, his clenched hand moving feverishly. His moans becoming growls as his stomach contracted, his mouth dropping open.

"Aaaahhhh, fuck, Terra," he almost screamed it!

I forced my eyes to stay open as I came hard, the sound of his voice sending me over the edge.

He looked to the ceiling as his hips lunged up and his semen shot hard to his belly. Stream after stream shot from him, seemingly never ending.

"Ah, fuck, fuck.....mmmmm, fuck...." He calmed, his whole body losing the tenseness it once had. I closed my eyes, letting myself ease down as well.

When I looked up again, he was gone. I tried to see in, but I couldn't. I waited by the window, waiting for him, thinking maybe I should.

I screamed as a hand clamped on my shoulder.

I turned to see it was Gabriel. I settled down and wanted to see what he would say.

"Come inside, Terra. There is something you need to do."

He turned to go back in the house and I followed. I wasn't nervous around him, he had a way of putting me at ease, I suppose.

When he closed the door behind me, he gathered me into his arms and kissed me deeply.

"You are mine tonight, Terra. You are staying here with me."

I nodded and let him lead me to his bedroom.

It was the first time I ever had a man. And it was wonderful.

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers