The Watcher

Story Info
Wife allows friend to watch.
1.5k words
3.95
79.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had arranged for the children to spend the night at friend's house for the night so we could spend a night together on our own. I arrived at home after work around 5pm, Carolyn laid a note on the table that said she was shopping and would be back by 5:30. When Carolyn returned she had brought dinner with her, so we sat down and ate dinner together. After dinner, I asked what are plans were going to be for the evening and she said that we were going to stay in, go in the hot tub and have some drinks. We sat around a little while, got some drinks, then went and changed into our swimming suits.

By now it was about 8pm we both have had three drinks by now and we both were starting to feel a little buzz coming on. Carolyn was wearing a two piece white bikini that accented her awesome bum and gorgeous boobs. It also was slightly see through from the thin material in addition, it was a little cold outside so I could see her nipples poking through. This got me extremely excited seeing Carolyn in this see through, tight white sexy bikini. I could even see the outlines of her pussy since she is shaved. We sat in the hot tub probably for about an hour drinking and lightly fondling each other and kissing. It was very nice and I was extremely excited by this time.

Carolyn mentioned to me that she was going to take a shower and that I was to sit on the bed and wait for her to come out of the bathroom. I waited patiently for Carolyn to finish and couldn't quite wonder what she was up to. It seemed like she was up to something. Carolyn finished in the shower and came into the bedroom dressed only in a silky white dressing gown. She looks so hot and sexy as it only came down about mid thigh, and showed her wonderfully sexy legs and left nothing to the imagination of what was underneath.

She stood there looking at me for a moment, then with a shrug of her shoulders allowed the gown to slip to the floor. I looked at her gorgeous body, her nipples were sticking out like she was playing with them and her pussy was completely shaved just the way I love it. Swaying slightly, she parted her legs, licked her finger and started to rub her clit. I could feel my cock bulging in my pants, an erection hard enough to break a plate. I stumbled out of my clothes and went towards her. Stop! She said. Sit on the edge of the bed; you are not to touch me until I say you can. I sat in the chair, slightly nervous as this was not like Carolyn at all. But I was feeling sexually highly charged and excited.

Carolyn got onto the bed, reached over to the two dressing gowns on the back of the bedroom door and removed the tie cords. She tied a cord around each of her ankles, and then tied the other ends to the bottom posts of our metal framed bed. Her legs were stretched as far apart as they possibly could be giving me the best possible view of her pussy. Carolyn then placed the four pillows behind her so she was in a half sitting position and again licked her finger and started to gently rub her clit. With her other hand she gently caressed her breasts, every now again pinching her nipples. She inserted one finger then two into her pussy and brought her other hand down to part her lips of her newly smooth pussy. I could see her fingers sliding in and out and noticed they glistened with her wetness. Her vaginal lips were red and swollen and she was moving her fingers faster now. Every now and again she gave out a little moan, and stare at me with these devilish piercing eyes. My cock was throbbing and my balls ached. I was so turned on by this and so unlike Carolyn to show such a display that I started masturbating myself. In a tone as sharp as ice she said No! Just watch, I'm going to come for you. She slid her hand under the pillow and produced a big vibrator. She twisted the end of it and I could hear a gentle buzzing sound. She placed the tip of it on her neck and slowly moved it towards the valley between her breasts. Then she massaged one nipple then the other with it, and continued to stroke her clit with her other hand. She inserted two fingers between her pussy lips and brought the vibrator down to her exposed erect clit, and rested it there. Her moans became more urgent and she suddenly thrust the vibrator deep into her pussy and I could see her juices oozing out of her. She came with a shriek, shuddered, and lay back with a satisfied moan.

I sat there, mesmerized, I just wanted to fuck her so hard, and just as I was about to stand up and jump on her, she sat up, and untied the cords from her ankles. She came over to me and grasped my cock, and led me by it to the bed. Lie on your back she said, and then she spread my legs so she could tie each one up. She went to the wardrobe and bought out two scarves, and with these she tied one end to my wrists, the other ends to the headboard bedposts. Carolyn took another one and used it as a blindfold and covered my eyes so I could not see. Wait there a minute she said I won't be long. We have to do this my way if it's going to work, OK? I agreed. You're not to talk or say anything at all, and then she went to the bathroom. Not a lot I could do anyway, but wait.

She returned and I could feel her sit on the bed. My cock was soft now but she gently lifted it up, and started to lick it like a lollypop. She stroked my balls and started giving me a blow job, and soon once again my cock grew to its full size. Just as I could bare the tension no longer and knew with the next move of her mouth down my shaft I would explode down her throat she stopped. Then I could feel her hand stroking around my pubic hair, teasing around the base of my cock, and pulling it gently. Then her hand was cold and wet, as she splashed water over my cock and balls. Then a different sensation, as she rubbed in some sort of lubricant. It was shaving cream! She started to shave the hair off my shaft, then my balls, then all of my pubic hair. The feeling was incredible, tied up, unable to see, and being totally vulnerable, but all senses heightened to the extreme. she washed and then toweled me dry, and went back to the bathroom.

She returned and inserted the very tip of my cock into her mouth, and massaged with her hands the area she'd just shaved. She stood up and sat astride me and slowly lowered herself on to my throbbing cock, just teasing it, rubbing her wet pussy all over it. I moaned, and she got off me and the bed. I could hear her fiddling around in the bedside drawer; she grabbed hold of my cock and slipped a small rubber band over it and under my balls, and then took it off, twisted it to shorten it and replaced it. Oh my God! That's really painful, I complained. My balls were being thrust up and out, but then she started licking them. What an experience! They were so sensitive, I couldn't believe it. I was groaning in ecstasy.

Now! Now! Just get on top of me and fuck me now, I shouted. She once again straddled me and roughly begun to fuck me, as she humped to climax I could feel my own building up. With a yell I orgasmed with her, but because of the rubber bands so tight around my cock and balls, I was unable to shoot, the pressure just kept building up and up, and she didn't stop, she was multi orgasming. The ache in my balls was so intense now and my erection still hard, I was amazed to realize I was going to come again, and I did, just as the rubber band around my balls snapped. I spurted into her with such force she gasped, and I kept pumping the cum for ages more.

I then heard two girls giggling as Carolyn untied the blindfolds and the ones around my wrists. Sitting on the bed was not only Carolyn, but Karen. With that, Karen said Thank you for the show and proceeded downstairs with Carolyn. Carolyn told me to get a dressing gown on and come down stairs. I did what she asked and when I went downstairs, both Carolyn and Karen were on the sofa looking at me and giggling. Carolyn said that this was her idea, and that when she talked to Karen about it, since she hasn't got any in a while, she asked if she could watch.