The Watcher

Story Info
A friend invites you to watch her have sex.
1.7k words
4.31
31.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was online late one night when I got an IM from my friend Sally.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"Just lookin' at some dirty pictures," I replied.

"Then I'm sure you're up."

"This is true." I wrote. And I was. In between typing, I was stroking my rock-hard erection. A photo of a luscious nude woman giving a sensuous blowjob was on the screen.

"I love porn," Sally wrote, sending me a link to a photo of a hot couple fucking.

"Do you? I thought most women didn't."

"Definitely. Me and R. watch it before we get into it. I really like the lezzie stuff."

"I've always wondered what it would be like to make one," I wondered

"Think you could get it up? Many guys want to but can't. Too much pressure."

"Not be in it. I mean be there on the set."

"Ahhh."

"I read an interview with a female porn director and she said she gets so excited by watching all the sex, and she insists that her cast do it for real."

"Sex LOOKS so amazing."

"It does. It must be so hard to stay cool during something like that."

You've never seen people fucking?" Sally asked.

"Not in real life."

"That's what I meant."

"I do wonder what it would be like."

"Would it turn you on?" she asked.

"Depends. It might be hard to watch and not have any."

"Might be hard. LOL"

"But it intriques me..how about you?"

"I've seen my friend Lana and her guy. It was hot. I think having someone watch me might be hot. Have to try it some time."

"Well...if you're looking for volunteers"

"You wanna watch me and R? It's his big fantasy.."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure. I'm comfortable with you."

"Yeah, then...if he's okay with it..."

"I'll ask."

"You serious?"

"Yep"

A few days went by and I got an e-mail from Sally saying R. was game and to call her. He was her new extramarital affair, and I'd never met him but she'd said they had amazing sexual chemistry and were beginning to explore it. She and I later talked on the phone and she said we would all meet after work for dinner and then go to her apartment.

"You're really okay with this?" I asked.

"Yeah...it should be kind of cool. You've never seen me naked..."

"No, that's true. And I may be jealous..."

"Well, that's your risk...I don't think R. wants to share, but you can get yourself off while you watch us."

"I'll have to see how I feel," I said, unable to believe that this was actually happening.

The workday before the big evening was a crawl of anxious anticipation and I could barely concentrate. The idea of watching Sally have sex really turned me on, but I constantly wondered if I'd feel kind of lonely, awkward and left out. Yet this chance was too rare and too good to pass up.

So we met at midtown burger joint and I found that R. was a decent, friendly guy, a little husky, mid-40s, wearing jeans and a baseball jacket. Sally wore tight black jeans and a pink sweater, her curly red hair spilling over shoulders. She looked absolutely delicious, and she and R. were free and easy and a little giddy as the drinks flowed. The food came and the plates went as our conversation wandered through mundane subjects.

Finally, R. put down his beer mug and said, "So you like to watch, huh?"

"I don't know," I said. "But I'm willing to find out."

"Then let's go fuck!" said Sally, winking at me and playfully nibbling on R.'s ear.

We took a cab back to her place and had a few more beers. After a while, they sat next to each other on the sofa, with me about four feet across from them in a cushioned chair. The talk was beginning to hit nervous lulls when Sally leaned over and began kissing R.'s neck. I felt a bolt of excitement shoot through me as he pulled her close and kissed her as her hand caressed its way down his shirt to the crotch of his jeans where she squeezed and rubbed. Their embrace intensified as his hand ran up under her sweater, pushing it up so I could see her creamy skin and part of her black bra.

They kissed and caressed like this for a few minutes, their breath quickening. Sally purred encouragement as R. unfastened the top of her jeans, lowered the zipper and ran his hand down into her panties. Her hips rose slightly to meet his strokes and he shifted lower to nuzzle at her still covered breasts.

I was beginning to get hard when Sally stood up, her eyes narrowed with arousal, and peeled her sweater off. Dropping it on the floor, she slowly pulled down her jeans, revealing a black thong. Stepping out of her pants, she turned and knelt in front of R. Her firm round ass looked gorgeous. "You'll have to move if you want to see this better," she said, as she unfastened the top of his jeans.

Moving my chair to a better angle, I watched her lovingly pull R.'s penis out. It was thick, with a big pink head, which she began gently licking in slow swirls as she gently stroked. R.'s semi-hard cock continued to swell and stiffen, and I realized mine was starting to ache. It was such a turn on to watch her sucking him so slowly and deeply as she if was savoring the taste of his penis. Sally cooed with delight and arousal as he lay back with his eyes closed, enjoying deep pleasure. At one point, she tugged at his waistband and slid his jeans down and off. He had shaved his pubic hair close and his hard-on looked huge.

Sally continued to give slow, sensuous head for several minutes, occasionally kissing his belly or his balls, sometimes while glancing at me, sometimes licking at his anus and always obviously savoring the hot, hard cock in her mouth.

Finally, R. sat forward and lifted Sally by the arms. As she stood, he pulled her thong off her hips. Her pussy mound was topped by a small inverted triangle of red hair that pointed to her pink pussy lips and slit. R's face quickly covered them, his hands grabbing her ass and pulling him into her as she tossed her head back and let a moan of ecstasy fill the air. I gazed at her luscious ass as he licked and nuzzled her pussy.

"Mmmm, ohhh yeah, sweet baby. You go there," she cried, spreading her legs a little farther apart as she ran her hands through his thick black hair.

I was now filled with the urge to take out my cock but I still felt a little too awkward. All I could do was discreetly press my bulge with the heel of my hand while while I watched this woman in a black bra, pink calf-high socks, and nothing else enjoy receiving some head. I wanted to come when she disengaged from R., and perched herself on the arm of the sofa with her knees together and her round ass in the air, about face-high with her lover. His eyes were aglow with lust and I could see the pink puckered slit of her asshole as R. ran his big hands over each of her cheeks, spreading them wider. He kissed them and then began to lick, eagerly rimming Sally, who rested her head on her arms and gazed at me, occasionally wiggling her hot buna in R's face as he ate out her backside. "Mmmm, that feels so good," she sighed. "Mmmmm...I love your tongue in my ass..."

At this point, I thought I'd come in my pants if I touched myself again. After several minutes, Sally stood up, pushed R. back against the sofa, grabbed his big stiff dick and guided it into her cunt as she sat on his lap. Her ass bounced and jiggled erotically as he pistoned into her, their moans of pleasure a call and response rhythm.

So this is what it's like to watch two people fuck, I thought. It was pretty damn hot. It was electrifying when Sally stood up, turned around so I had a full frontal view of her, and sat back down R's stiff cock. Removing her bra to free her sweet round tits and their pointed pink nipples, she gathered her hair in both hands, a look of complete sexual ecstasy on her face as R. caressed and squeezed her breasts. Our eyes met as Sally's pelvis rose and fell, rose and fell on R.'s penis. She ran a finger slowly over her pussy mound, occasionally teasing her clit, then licked her finger as she gazed at me.

Finally, she leaned back onto R. spreading her legs as wide as she could as if to say, "Here, this is what you want to see" and I stared in complete horniness at her sexy glistening pussy, R.'s heavy balls and pistoning cock as it disappeared into her only to quickly reappear almost up to the head, her creamy thighs, her soft naked belly and her fully aroused tits...and that look on her face as he kissed her neck. She was flushed, her chest pink, close to orgasm, the sharp scent of her pussy filling the air....and then they both cried out and convulsed at the same time, Sally grinding hard against R. until they finally collapsed back in a satisfied heap.

I don't think I've ever been so horny in my life.

"Well, that was nice," she said after a few minutes of recovery, rising and gasping, "Oh, dear!" as a big stream of cum coursed down the inside of her thigh. "I hope you enjoyed that."

"Oh, yeah," was all I could rasp. And I have to say that after I got home, I got myself off three times in the space of two hours just running the whole experience through my mind.

The next day I got an e-mail from Sally. She wanted to know if I'd be interested in videotaping them....