The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pick a name, Walt. I've been watching you and Joan fucking each other silly, and thought I'd like to get involved, you know? Joan has a great mouth, doesn't she?" I paused for a moment then went on. "Is she a better cocksucker than your wife?"

Evidently he'd gathered himself enough to try a bluff. "You'll have to tell me more... I don't have enough information to make a sound judgment, Mr. Smally."

"Mr. Smally... I rather like that, Walter. Nice touch. I expect the little woman is standing nearby, eh?"

"Yes, that's right," he said.

"How's this for more information, Walt... you drive a Jaguar, said license plate reads NJ, PKJ 4274. Your wife's name is Linda and you have one kid with her and pay alimony to wife number one for the other two kiddies."

"Where did you...?"

I cut him off. Joan Middleton is 34 if you don't already know. She has two kiddies herself, and manages a law firm's office in Journal Square. Need I go on?"

"What do you need from me?" he asked his tone noticeably stiff.

"Watch how you talk to me Walt. Wifey's listening. She'll undoubtedly play this conversation back a few times in her head later. Don't want to give her any ideas you might be up to some hanky-panky do you?"

"No, you're right about that."

"So here's the deal. I'll call you tomorrow morning around nine, nine-thirty. Don't call Joan tonight. Too risky, believe me. I'll call her at work tomorrow. Then we can all meet and look at some video I have of the two of you lovebirds."

"You have...."

"Watch it, Walter. Yes, I have photos and videos. I'll be only too glad to show them to the both of you tomorrow at a time and place I'll give you tomorrow." That's all for now, Walt, I'll be talking with you. Good night. Oh, Walt? Work up a truthful reason for my call to share with Linda. Wives tend to be suspicious of late night calls where nobody's died." I hung up the phone and started watching the video again. This time I didn't jerk off.

________________________________________

Walter answered his phone on the first ring the following morning.

"Fidgeon here!"

"Walt, have you talked to Joan?"

"No... you said...."

"That's right, Walt. I'll take care of that detail, save you a lot of explaining. Somehow I think you'd prefer it that way."

He didn't respond to that.

"I want to watch you two," I told him. "Nothing more, nothing less. But there will be no negotiation; do as I ask, and nobody needs to know about either of you fooling around."

"That's it? Nothing else?"

"Nope, simple as that. Joan has to know, but nobody else has to if you do as I ask. You two seem to like the thrill of it and the danger. Hey, I like to watch. So it should be good for all of us. Otherwise, well, who knows who might learn about you two and your rendezvous?"

"You want to watch us?" Walter said, trying to digest what he'd just heard.

"I'll provide some instruction along the way, just so the two of you know I'm there."

"I doubt anyone could forget they're being watched."

"You'd be surprised, Walter."

"You've done this before?"

"Yes, Walter. I have."

He was silent for a moment and I used it as an opportunity to tell him where I wanted them to meet me later. He had me repeat it, and I expect he wrote it down, being as meticulous a man as he was.

I hung up, and called Joan before he could.

"Abraham and Story," she chirped. "Mrs. Middleton speaking."

"Hi Joan, this is Brad Pitt. I'm calling about...."

"Yes?"

"Um, is anyone standing nearby, Mrs. Middleton?"

"No, why?"

"Because I have a video of you and Walter Fidgeon fucking your brains out at the Red Carpet Motel on Tonnelle Avenue last night."

I heard her gasp, and smiled.

"Who...?"

"I've already spoken to Walter, Joan. Do you mind if I call you, Joan?"

Struggling to compose herself, Joan said, "Who is this?"

"You can call me your friendly blackmailer, Joan. As I said, I've video and photos of you sucking Walter's dick in his Jaguar and doing it again, with gusto in the squeaky bed at the red Carpet Motel. That was last night. I'm sure you remember."

"How could...."

"It's quite easy this day and age, Joan. Now I've already discussed this with Walter. He seems to value his marriage and I'm guessing you do too. He'll be calling you, probably already dialing your number ... so I'll be brief. He'll fill you in on my expectations. Unless I've misjudged you, I'll be seeing you later this evening. Walt has the details. Bye for now, Joan."

________________________________________

Thinking it ironic, I had Walt book them back into the same room they'd used the night before. I didn't bother to ask what type excuses they made to their respective spouses, and I managed to get the adjacent room and set up my cameras and went back to my car to wait for their arrival.

I watched them get out of his Jag and look around. They didn't see me slouched down in my Ford, and I didn't expect them too.

I waited until they entered the room, took a minute to activate the cameras in the adjacent room, locked the door and walked next door and knocked. It flew open and Walter stood there as if he wanted to fight.

"Take it easy, Walter. It should come as no surprise to you that I can wipe the floor with you without breaking a sweat. You needn't try to impress Joan with your pugilistic abilities. Now, here's the deal, I want to see you get a blowjob. But don't cum in her mouth. I want you to cum on her face. And, Joan, no hand action. You use your mouth. Walt, when you're about to cum, jerk off into her face."

"You're a disgusting animal," Joan snarled.

I gave her credit for having bigger balls that Walter, but she had a lot to lose and was only letting off steam.

"I like you both to undress now," I said quietly.

"Let's see the video you're talking about," Walter said, showing some spunk for the first time.

I opened my laptop and turned it on. I had edited it slightly so that it began with Joan avidly licking his wiener as if it were her last meal on earth.

"My God!" she said sounding disgusted with herself.

"Just think you're giving me an encore presentation, starting... now!" I raised my voice for the first time and Joan jumped, already shaking with fear.

"So get the fucking clothes off, both of you!"

Joan's knees began bouncing a mile a minute as she nervously put her hands over her face. When finally she stood up her mouth was half open, expressing a nervous smile, and said "Walter, I don't see any way out of this...."

"Joan, I...." Walter responded helplessly and started shedding his clothing.

She glared at me again for a couple of seconds and when I failed to disappear, she turned away and nervously giggled, "I must be nuts."

With hurried motions, Joan put her thumbs on the sides of her panties, and slid them down to her knees, quickly sat down and raised her feet off the floor, and removed them.

When she'd finished she tried to cover both her breasts and pussy with her arm and hands.

I noted with some satisfaction that Walter had a nice little hardon.

"Hey, Joan, look what Walter's got for you!"

She winced, but snuck a glance at his erection.

"Okay, kiddies," I said. "It's Showtime. Remember what I said, Walt. I want you to cum on her face. Joan... no hands. Now go to it."

Joan took a deep breath, and then lowered her head to Walter's boner. As directed, she used her mouth on him, licking and kissing his cock before sucking it into her wet mouth.

In stark contrast to their normal coupling, this was a tentative blowjob. She went through the motions, but it was a half-hearted attempt. I had expected as much, and let it go. I had other plans ... after Joan was sufficiently warmed up.

Joan blew him for at least 10 minutes, and to be honest, Walter had trouble maintaining his erection. I suppose he found my watching disconcerting. I thought it amusing for it had been my experience that the woman would be bothered by being observed more than the man.

Just then, Walter's cell phone rang.

Everyone froze.

"Better answer it, Walt. Must be Linda. Keep your voice steady. Joan, stop sucking him."

I was on target. Linda was calling, ostensibly to have Walt bring a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread home with him.

Walt nervously agreed and after another sentence or two, ended the conversation, tossing his phone on the chair next to the bed.

"Is something wrong, Walt?" I said. "Neither of you two seems to be into this."

"We're a bit nervous," Walt replied.

"Well, I'm getting a little impatient, Walt. You two normally go at it hot and heavy. So let's see some of that, huh?"

"Joan? You heard me, right?"

"I heard you," she responded despondently. "I ... I can't, Walter."

"You really think Donald will enjoy seeing you two rutting away in a motel room, Joan?"

Joan went rigid at the mention of her husband's name. Donald presumably a loving husband had already been wrongfully damaged by her actions.

I continued talking: "He sees you copulating with Walter here; he probably gets the kids in the divorce. You'd get nothing. You think Walter will fare any better?"

She raised her eyes to mine. "What kind of man are you?"

"You haven't figured that out yet? C'mon, Joan. Get with it. All I want is to watch you and Walt get it on. So I give you some instructions to make it more interesting. What's the big deal about that? Think about it Joan. Either you do as I say, or Donald gets my nifty package of you in the sack, not to mention the blowjob you gave out in the car."

She had Walter's cock back into her mouth before I finished.

Motivated by my little speech, Joan began sucking with a little more authority. Walt hardened and rocked his hips, propelling his dick deeper into her throat.

"She ever deep throat you, Walt?"

He gave me a pleading look. "I ... we haven't tried that."

"Try deep throating him, Joan," I said tersely.

She did try, but gagged almost immediately.

Walter gave me a despairing look, but I motioned for him to continue and he did. Joan coughed and choked, but her lover kept fucking her mouth.

Saliva began to drip from the side of her mouth as she struggled to breathe and swallow in time with his thrusts. He lasted longer than I thought he would, and Joan managed to keep her hands away from his cock by holding on to the backs of his thighs.

I knew her throat would be raw after this and wondered if I should make her suck me off as well.

But Walt was following his instructions and pulled away from her jaw in time to ejaculate his load over her face. He nailed her eyelids, cheeks and lips. Gravity let his sperm flow as far as her chin where it dripped slowly down her neck before petering out.

Joan gave a tentative lick to her lips then tried to open her eyes. The lids were sticky and reluctant to open and so she waited.

I told her to clean him off with her mouth and she did without a word. Her saliva had covered his balls and without being told, lapped at them until satisfied they were clean.

"That was quite a performance," I said.

She took a deep breath before asking, "Is that it? Are we off the hook?"

"No, Joan, you're not." I said firmly. In fact, we're going to wait until Walter here gets it up again. Then I want him to fuck you doggy-style."

Joan began to cry. I didn't mind it at all.

Suddenly another avenue of escape occurred to her. Of course, I'd expected it and was ready with my reply before she even asked.

"I ... I could suck you too, if you'd promise not to bother us anymore."

"Joan, this shouldn't come as a complete surprise to you, but you're going to do more than blow me before I'm through with the two of you. In fact, I may have Walter blow me as well. Are you up to it, Walt?"

"Fuck you!" he spat out.

"Might have you both lick my ass while you're at it," I said more for effect than anything else, although the thought remained with me.

I checked my watch; we had another hour and a half before they'd have to go.

To be continued.

12