The Watcher

Story Info
He's watched her all her life, but wanting her was new.
1.5k words
3.73
98.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers

He stood watching her taking a bath, her large round tits floated on the water, with the nipples peeking out of the suds. Downstairs his brother and wife were waiting for the 10 o'clock news to come on before they were off to bed. He slip his hand down his pants and stroke his hard cock. He look back down the hall making sure he wouldn't be caught by her parents. Hearing the news starting he knew they wouldn't be up for at least half an hour. He almost jump out of his skin when he felt hands close around his cock. Looking around he saw that his niece had gotten out of the tub and was standing in front of him and she was stroking his cock.

"Man Uncle Frank your cock's so big. How big are you?" she ask him. "Oh baby god your going to kill me, if your parents don't catch us first." he groan, as he move his cock in her hand. Pulling him into the bathroom, she closes the door and kneels in front of him. Taking his cock into her mouth, she kneaded his balls in her other hand. He watches as she slowly sucks his cock and deep into her throat, then she changes the pace moving her head faster. Back and forth she went. " Oh god Baby I'm going to cum, better get ready. She took his cock deeply in her throat, and his cum splash down her throat.

"Jesus baby your daddy's going to kill me and you if he ever catches us doing what we just did." he told her. "I don't care Uncle Frank, you've been watching me for some time and I know about it, tonight when I saw you and your hard cock I couldn't help myself, I had to have your cock." she told him. They heard her parents coming up the stairs. [knock, knock] "Yes I'm almost done, be out in about 5 minutes." she call out. "Okay I was going to tell you that mom and I are heading to bed honey see you in the morning." he dad said. "Good night mom and dad." she yelled. When the door close Frank left the bathroom and quietly went downstairs.

Turning to look at the clock she saw that it was after three, she sat up in bed when her door open. Her dad stood there. "Come in dad I've been waiting for you to come." she said. Closing the door, he went over to her bed. "Baby You told me earlier you will let me fuck your asshole, Will you?" he ask her. Getting up she got on her hands and knees, with her ass at him she turn and look at him. " Oh daddy come fuck your baby girls asshole." she invited him. He got up behind her and plunges his cock up her ass. "Oh...god...baby, have...to...hurry... don't want your mother to find us like this, God... your sooooo fucking tight, This is going to be real quick, can't hold back...to long, it's been to long time sense I've had a good tight ass to fuck." he grunted, as he pounded her asshole hard and fast, when he felt his cock ready to explode. "I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGG!!" he groan. Laying there for a little he breath in deeply till he got his breathe back. Pulling his cock out of her ass, he got up and left the room not looking back because he knew that he go back for more and he would get caught then.

She got up after her dad left the room and went to find her Uncle, she found him outside in his camper. opening the door she went in, he was asleep in the back of the camper. She drop her robe on the floor and stood at the bed watching him sleeping. The sheets were push to the foot of the bed and she saw his cock was hard and standing up. Climbing over and on top of him, she ease her pussy down on his cock, burying him deeply in her pussy. Leaning down she kiss him awake, as she move her pussy up and down on his cock. "MMMMMM, Uncle Frank it's about time you woke up. I want to fuck you." she said. Looking up he saw she was riding his cock already, he grab her hips and pulling her to him, as he thrust up into her. "Oh God baby, you feel so fucking tight. " he groan.

When he got back to his room his wife woke up. "Honey could you get me my sleeping pills." she ask him. He lay there waiting for her to go back to sleep, his cock was still hard and he wanted to get back to his daughter and fuck her. Looking over he saw that she had fallen sleep again, then he heard something. Opening the door he saw his daughter walking down the hall, following her, he watch as she went outside to the camper where his brother was sleeping. Keeping quiet he watch as she went inside the camper. Going up to the door he waited for a few minutes, hearing voices he open the door and step in. "I see that you couldn't wait, honey." he said. Shaking her ass at him.

"Well wasn't sure if she would go back to sleep, besides my ass is free." she said. "Come on Brother, you know you want to." Frank told him. Frank slip a finger up her ass, and she push back on his finger. "Come on Daddy fuck my asshole." she begged her dad. He got up on the bed and push his cock deeply into her asshole, plunging in hard till he was buried, and his balls were touching his brother's sliding cock. Reaching down she play with the hanging balls, squeezing them and rubbing them on each other and herself. She could feel the cock's growing harder and getting ready to explode. Then she heard the men scream out that they were cumming.

Frank and his brother watch as she walk around the room, getting breakfast on the table while her mom was getting ready for work. "Frank we have to find a way to get her alone for a few days, I can't take it anymore. My cocks is always hard. and every time I look at her I want to slam my cock in her." he told Frank. "I feel the same way. and I think I've come up with a way to do it. Tell you wife about going camping this weekend, hopefully she can't come, it will be just the three of us." Frank told him.

"Are you sure honey, it would mean you'd be here alone, cause Nikki wants to go with us." he said to his wife. " Go have some fun, I'll be fine." she said. Frank, Nikki, and her dad pack up the camper and headed out to spend the weekend up in the mountains by the lake. Sitting between them on the way up she could play to her hearts content. Reaching over she undid dad's belt and pants, pulling out his cock, which was hard, she stroke him slowly, pumping her hand up and down, making him bigger, and harder. Uncle Frank had one hand on the wheel and the other fucking Nikki's pussy.

Leaning over Nikki took her dad's cock into her mouth. Frank pulled off to the side of the road and park in the trees out of sight of drivers going by. Getting out of the truck her unzipped his pants and pull out his cock. climbing back into the truck he position himself so he could fuck her from behind. Pushing his cock in, he needed to be quick about it because they could get into all kinds of trouble doing what they were doing. As soon as his cum shot up inside her he pull out and continue driving.

At dark they pull into the cabin by the lake. Getting out they look around and open the door to fine someone had been here. Nikki went to look what was in the box, she saw clothes, toys, and a camera. "Hey dad look what I found.?" she called out. Frank and dad came into the cabin to see. "Great he made it here before we did, and we can take pictures of us doing it." Frank said as he went thru the box. "Here baby these are for you, hope you like them." Frank told her. She took the colorful pile from him and started going thru them, they were panties and bra set each with matching robe.

"Oh my Uncle Frank they're beautiful." she told him. She had colors from red, gold, purple, dark blue, to white, and black and all were made from the sheer fabric.

"Go model them for us Nikki." dad told her. Getting up she went into the bathroom and change into them, one by one she walk out showing them to the boys, leaving the red for last. Walking out in the red, she went straight for Frank, he took close ups of her, before putting down the camera, and pulling her into his arms, and bending her backwards in a kiss that melted her idea of what a kiss was.

honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers