The Watcher

Story Info
Music plays softly, he lay in the darkness...
947 words
4.43
19k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music plays softly, he lay in the darkness, watching, waiting to reveal himself. She stands alone in the center of the room, gazing in the mirror. Dressed in a satin robe, stockings and black high heels. She turns to her mirror self and blows her a kiss. Her body begins to sway in time to the music, slowly, sensually. She unties the sash on her robe and lets it fall slowly from her shoulders down her body to fall into a heap at her feet, revealing a black lace teddy and garter and stockings that sets his blood on fire. Her legs seem to go on forever.

She runs her hands all over her body watching herself in the mirror. Her mouth, her lips, her throat, her breasts, he wants to be her hands. She massages her breasts and turns to throw her mirror self another kiss. Her hands continue to roam, her bellybutton. She reaches up to unfasten a clip that frees waves of long dark silky hair that falls around her body.

The sight of her is becoming almost too much for him, he want to go to her and kiss her and touch her but he waits. She is so erotic, so sensual. His senses heightened, alert, aware, he can almost feel her hands on his body.

Her hands dip playfully lower and lower until they reach that place he dreams about, so soft, so wet, and so hot. She starts to slowly stroke herself...ummmmmmmmmm. Senses on fire she feels him here with her. She feels a rush of pleasure knowing he was watching her and waiting. She moves to a chaise near the bed, letting one hand gently caress her breast while the other gently strokes her clit. Her breath quickens, she moans. Gently a finger enters her. She closes her eyes and knows he will come to her.

He moves slowly, silently she feels his presence moving closer, her body so sensitive. She feels a hand caressing her body; it seems to be everywhere at once. She is on fire, already close to her peak. She opens her eyes he kisses her long and slow. He pulls her to her feet and leads her to the bed. He lies down and pulls her on top of him letting her feel his hardness against her inner core. ooooooooooooo.

He gently moves her onto her back and slowly funs a single finger down her forehead, her nose, her lips, and then he pulls her close and moves closer to her their breath hot. Their lips meet gently caressing, his tongue, teasing licking her lips. Her lips part and their tongues meet in an age-old dance. He trails a line of kisses down her throat to her breasts. Taking one into his mouth he begins to suck softly and first then harder. She moans as her nipples harden, as his hands do some exploring of their own.

He reaches between her thighs to find her hot and dripping wet, not being able to resist, he leans down and flicks out his tongue for just a taste. He takes a finger and slowly strokes her. He pulls back and starts raining kisses all over her body and again licking and sucking her nipples and breast, her belly button. She wriggles in anticipation. He takes his tongue lower kissing her inner thighs, blowing on her hot pussy. Then he slowly licks her, his tongue circling that little button, she clenches her thighs as the hot sweet nectar just pours out of her. He cannot help but taste as he continues to lick her and caress her with his tongue. Touching, teasing, he slips a finger gently inside of her, so wet, so hot, so tight as her muscles contract around his finger.

She feels like she is drowning in the waves of pleasure wash over her. He moves over her and lets his hot hard long cock slowly slips inside her until he fills he completely. They moan in unison, the sensations so powerful, every nerve come alive. They begin to move as one in that ancient rhythm. He thrusts into her and she meets him in an easy rhythm. They bodies hot and wet and locked together, they kiss, her juices mingling on their tongues.

HE rolls her over on top of him and she sits proudly astride him, riding him slowly. He feels like he's filling every part of her. He takes her breasts in his hands, he just cannot seem to stop touching her, so passionate so sensual. Senses awakened he's breathing her passion, her heat, her fire. Her muscles contract all around him, tighter, tighter. He grasps at his control, as she shudders with a mind-blowing orgasm that just rocks her body, she increases her rhythm wanting all of him. She quickens trying to take him with her but he resists fighting for control. He painfully withdraws from her, and she feels the loss as her body shudders in protest.

She piles up some pillows and leans into them offering herself again. He moves behind her and enters her, she moans in sheer ecstasy. As he increases his rhythm and fucks her harder and faster, she cannot stop cumming, the juices dripping between them. His hands caressing her back, her bottom. His breath quickens, she clutches him tighter. He fucks her harder and harder until they are screaming their pleasure, they cum as one. He fills her and their juices mingle together, to slowly drip out of her. They kiss and she tastes herself on his lips. They lay back lost in their pleasure, as they slowly fall asleep in each other's arms.