The Watcher and the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"This alright?" he asked. His finger was pressed hard against Jax's entrance. He needed to be sure, however he did not get a verbal response. Jax moaned, tilting his pelvis into the tantalising touch, his dazed eyes silently pleading.

Gently massaging Jax's entrance lightly with his finger, Bray waited until he felt the younger man relax. Then he slowly pushed his finger forward until he felt the guardian muscle yield and let his finger enter tight heat. He heard the slight whimper as his finger entered Jax, but when the younger man writhed, forcing Bray's finger further inside him, he began to stroke the digit in and out. Watching Jax's expressive face, he cautiously added a second and started to scissor his fingers, stretching the almost too-tight passage.

Bray added a third finger. He felt Jax tense slightly and he curled his middle finger. The tip found the nub he sought and he let it graze over the bundle of nerves, giving a satisfied smile when Jax arched upwards, crying Bray's name. The impassioned sound made his shaft twitch and drool. He brushed Jax's prostate over and over again, driving all coherent thought from his lover's mind. Slim hips bucked upwards and Bray held him down gently with one hand while the other continued its sensual ministrations.

When Bray felt that Jax was ready he slowly withdrew his fingers from the beautiful body, causing the young man to whimper in denial. He locked heated gazes with Jax as he coated himself in lube. Finally he positioned the head of his shaft at Jax's entrance. The young man wrapped his legs around Bray's waist.

"Now, Bray," Jax begged.

With a slow push, Bray pushed and the head of his member slid into Jax's clenching heat. He groaned at the tightness around his sensitive flesh. He pushed in slowly feeling slick heat envelop him. Bray stilled when he was fully sheathed inside his lovers' body. He could see the tension on Jax's face and knew the younger man was waiting for his body to become used to Bray's length and girth.

It took all of his self control not to immediately begin thrusting and so he leaned forward, kissing his lover passionately while Jax adjusted to Bray's impressive size. After a moment or two, Jax nodded and Bray started to move, slowly and smoothly, letting the younger man get used to the sensation.

Stroking his hands over his lover's arms and neck, Jax started to move his hips in unison with Bray's. He met every one of his lover's thrusts with one of his own. With a slight, subtle shift, Bray angled his hips to hit Jax's prostate which made the younger man cry out his delight. He gasped and shuddered as his sweet spot was stroked with every thrust. Mind-fracturing pleasure enveloped him and he clutched tightly at Bray's muscled arms, wrapping his legs even tighter around the big man's waist to pull him deeper.

Both men could feel their orgasms inexorably approaching. As Bray reached to stroke Jax's dripping shaft, he hit his lover's prostate simultaneously. The double assault proved too much for Jax and he stiffened beneath his lover before he came hard, crying Bray's name. The clenching of Jax's inner muscles around Bray's erection sent him into oblivion. As Jax's semen bathed his hand and their chests, the older man emptied himself inside his lover. His last coherent thought was to roll to the side before he collapsed half on top of, and still buried inside, Jax.

Jax lay on the bed his heart racing and his breath coming out in short gasps. He looked at Bray and they smiled before they began to trade gentle, loving kisses as Bray softened slowly and slid from Jax's depths. Jax watched through heavy-lidded eyes as Bray eased himself from the bed and shuffled to the bathroom. He heard the sound of running water and then Bray was returning with a damp washcloth and towel.

Jax lay on his back and looked up to see Bray with the cloth in hand, cleaning away the evidence of their lovemaking. Jax smiled as he felt how tenderly Bray cleaned him. Once they were clean, Bray crawled back under the covers and pulled Jax into his arms and he eagerly snuggled into his lover's shoulder and closed his eyes.

****

A loud pounding on the door woke the lovers, the two men wrapped around one another as if it was the most natural way to sleep. Disentangling from his young lover, Bray grumbled a steady stream of obscenities to the door, snatching up the towel from the previous night to wrap around his waist. He had envisioned a much more romantic, and gratifying, way of waking. He unlocked the door to glower at one of the other workers.

"Sorry, Bray," the man said. "The big Boss is here, spitting nails. Wants us all over at the coffee shop in fifteen. Something happened to Norm last night, don't know what. I tried to wake the kid, but got no answer," he added, his eyes flitting past Bray.

"Jax slept here last night," Bray said laconically, stretching to ensure his bulk unobtrusively shut off any view of the room behind him. "We had a movie marathon. Kid fell asleep in the chair. Probably move like an old man this morning. We'll be there," he added as the other man seemed in no hurry to move.

"Right, sure, Bray," he said before scuttling away.

Bray watched him go before closing and locking the door once more. Turning back, he was greeted by the sight of Jax in his bed, the sheet pooled at the younger man's hips, his chest bared to Bray's ravenous gaze.

"We need to shower," he said, his voice rough with want as his shaft began to tent the towel he wore. "Sharing would be quicker." He held out a hand and grinned as Jax blushed, but came to him in all his glory. The younger man's rod was half-hard as if unsure of its welcome. As Bray possessed Jax's lush lips, his hand reached to stroke the shy organ to full hardness. As the kiss broke for the men to breathe, Bray slid his hands to cup each perfect buttock and lifted.

Laughing, Jax wrapped his legs around his lover's waist. Bray easily supported him and carried him to the shower. Jax took advantage of Bray's distraction to pepper kisses over the smiling visage as the older man reached to turn on the hot spray. Jax moaned encouragingly as he was leant against the wall, Bray kissing him thoroughly as hot water cascaded down around their intertwined bodies. Jax slid his legs slowly, sensually down Bray's hip and legs to stand under his own power, but was grateful for the solid wall at his back, helping support him.

Scooping up the shower gel, Bray's hands began to caress Jax's body. Grinning he soaped up erect flesh, relishing the pleasured sounds spilling from Jax's lips. He ran slick hands over Jax's shoulders and chest. They ran over Jax's stomach, his groin and he even knelt down to gently massage his lover's thighs and calves. He urged Jax to turn, coating himself liberally with the liquid soap with one hand as the other slid over Jax's back and down to the irresistible and delectable mounds.

Both men groaned as Jax's soapy body rubbed against Bray's, sliding sensually through lightly-scented foamy lather. Turning in Bray's embrace, Jax melded to his lover's body. They kissed passionately, tongues twining and dancing as their bodies undulated together in the water.

Bray moved so that his back was now against the wall and then reached down and lifted Jax's bottom, silently urging the other man to wrap his legs around his waist once more. Jax complied and the bigger man gave a feral smile at his lover moan when Bray's finger scraped lightly over Jax's exposed opening. He ran it back and forth and then slid inside the narrow straight.

The tightening of his lover's inner muscles sent a hot surge of blood through his veins. His finger stroked for a few seconds before a second joined it. Bray's breath began to sound loudly in the confined space as the head of his shaft nudged repeatedly against his lover's tight opening before finally pushing inside.

Throwing back his head, Jax cried out as Bray's thickness penetrated him. Their bodies slithered sinuously under the water as Bray's thrusts rocked Jax to his core. The older man pulled Jax down against him with each powerful upward thrust of his hips and Jax responded by clenching around the rod of flesh that impaled him. He could feel the throbbing of the turgid organ buried inside him and groaned his appreciation as his own erection became trapped against Bray's solid abdominals, rubbing erotically along the defined muscles.

Thrusts became harder and faster, Jax whimpering against Bray's broad shoulders, begging to come, and for Bray to come inside him. His pleas were answered. Jerking in his lover's embrace, Jax spilled his seed onto their stomachs.

The contractions of Jax's sheath around Bray's sensitised shaft triggered the older man's orgasm. With a cry of his lover's name, he buried his face against Jax's neck as his semen jetted into the quivering channel. Slowly his tremors abated and his sex began to soften and slid from its haven. Leaning back against the wall, the bigger man let Jax slide out of his grasp and they kissed tenderly.

"I love you, babe," Bray husked, cupping Jax's chin in his hand. "Love you so much."

"I love you," Jax whispered back. Hearing and saying the words in the light of day made them seem so much more real. He grinned happily.

"Come on, we don't want to be late. We can swing past your room and grab a change of clothes for you," Bray said as he switched off the spray.

****

The owner of the company Bray and Jax worked for was a man in his late fifties, who was almost as tall and well-built as Bray himself. Graham Dayton had built his business from nothing. His shock of dark hair was only lightly peppered with gray and he paced angrily as his men found themselves seats in the coffee shop. He had herded his men to the far end where they sat looking expectantly at him. Stomping to the other end of the cafe, he placed an order for coffee, hotcakes and bacon. He did nothing until the tables had been served and handed over a wad of notes to the waitress that was generously in excess of the cost of the food and drinks.

"Just make sure we have a little privacy down here for a while, sweetheart," he said, giving an easy, disarming grin. The grin faded as the waitress disappeared and he faced his men. "Eat up," he encouraged. He sipped on his own coffee until the food was mostly consumed.

"What's going on, Chief?" Bray asked.

"As of today, Norm, Devlin and Ron have all been suspended and are likely to be fired."

"What?" Bray's exclamation was echoed by several others.

"Keep it down," Graham hissed. "I'll tell you what I know, as I understand it anyway," he added with a frown. "First of all, let me make this very clear," he said. "I don't care what a man does behind closed doors. His personal life is just that, so I'm not interested in tattle-tailing. If a man is honest, hard-working and does his job well, that's all I want. If anyone here doesn't think that way, they can speak up now."

Looking around, the men glanced at one another and Graham was not surprised when a couple of furtive, fleeting looks were aimed at Jax. However, he was surprised when Bray curled his lips as he spotted them and edged closer to the young man. Interesting.

"Looks like no one has anything to say, Chief," Bray offered when silence prevailed.

"Glad to hear it," Graham nodded. "Now as I'm given to understand, last night, Norm, Devlin and Ron came screaming into town. Norm had a broken ankle, done running in the woods. Bray," he said, turning to look at the big man. "Is it true you were set up to scare Jax?" Graham asked.

"It wasn't his..." Jax began, but was stopped by a single hand from Graham.

"I was, Chief. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, Bray," Graham said. "Now, Norm was taken to the local hospital for his ankle to be set. First off he and the others claimed you had tried to scare them." He held up his hand again as Bray tried to object. "It's okay, Bray," he assured. "Police know it wasn't you. Girl on the reception desk saw you and Jax coming in. Said she knew the exact time because the clock on the wall used to chime the quarter hour, but hadn't for a year or more. It did, just once, as you two arrived."

"Then why lie?" Jax asked puzzled.

"Well, the next thing they claimed was that it was a real ghost. Some murdered girl or something," Graham said, shaking his head. "Well anyway, cops checked out their van and found some sheeting that had obviously been doctored to be worn like a shroud and a Halloween mask. Sound like what they were intending for you to use, Bray?"

"Yes," Bray husked. He glanced quickly at Jax. He had bundled the outfit into the bole of a tree to recover the next day. His lover looked as stunned as Bray felt.

"Cops smelt alcohol and got them all tested. Pissed and high was their opinion. Sure enough, when they went out to where Norm and the others had been they found booze and joints. I don't hold with getting drunk on jobs and I don't employ anyone who does drugs. Norm had been warned before about his drinking. I'm sorry if he made your life hard, Jax. If I'd known sooner, I'd have stepped in."

"It's fine, Chief," Jax said softly. It was. Norm would no longer be around to torment him and their boss was effectively warning the others. Work would not be a problem at all.

"That's that then," Graham said decisively. "Anyone's bound to see spooks if they're canned. Police had no idea what they were talking about," he added. "Said no one had been murdered or gone missing to be haunting the woods. Bray," he continued, not seeing the stunned look on Jax's face. "You did a good job deputising for Norm, so you can take over as foreman. I've got a couple of men I'll call to get here for tomorrow and I'll help out for today."

"Sure," said Bray, his face splitting into a wide grin. He slapped Jax on the back.

"Congratulations," Jax said, his lover's excitement overriding his shock regarding the ghost story.

"Come on," Graham shouted. "Put a good one in today and dinner's on me tonight."

There was a whooping cheer from the men and they hurried to comply.

"I don't know that I understand..." Bray began, but was stopped by a finger pressed briefly to his lips.

"Me either," Jax said. "But I love you and this is like a new start, it's more than I could have asked for."

"Same here, babe," Bray grinned. "Same here."

****

The day passed in a flurry of hard work and good-natured joking. Although Jax was not working alongside Bray, if their paths crossed, the older man teased him with a wink, or a fleeting touch or a pink tongue sliding suggestively over the older man's lips. Jax could scarcely wait for the day to be over. He wanted to be under Bray, over Bray, Feel the older man's body pressing down on his, feeling hard flesh sliding inside him, owning him, coming inside him. It was almost more than he could bear.

However, the day came to an end and he even enjoyed the group meal that Graham paid for. Although he had far better uses for some of the sauces that came with the Chinese banquet that they unanimously chose as the preferred meal; sweet and sour Bray, hot and spicy Bray, they would all have tasted better of the broad body Jax was already addicted to. He had definite ideas on trying them at the earliest opportunity.

The men split into groups who were either going for a quick drink or back to the motel and no one questioned that Jax and Bray opted to return to the motel for an early night. As the couple headed home, Jax stopped and looked behind him.

"What is it, babe?" Bray asked.

"I was sure we were being watched," Jax said.

Turning, Bray scanned the streets behind them and for a second or two thought he could see a figure, but shook his head as he faced his lover.

"No one there, love," he said reassuringly. "Let's go. I've looked forward to being alone with you all day," he added, splaying a large, comforting palm over Jax's back and urging the younger man forward again.

They went straight to Bray's room and began to kiss as soon as the door was closed and locked. As their lips touched Jax closed his eyes. He felt his lover's tongue lick over his lips, tugging gently at the bottom one. Then, slowly the bigger man was pushing the tip of his tongue inside and Jax opened his mouth in invitation. He greeted Bray's tongue, wrapping his own around it and sucking it. He heard the growl from his mate and felt Bray hardening against his hip.

The strong hands that had been wrapped around his back drifted down, cupping Jax's ass and kneading each taut cheek.

"I want to make love with you," Jax moaned when their lips parted, his own shaft was throbbing with need.

"Always, babe," Bray promised. "I'll always make love with you."

The promise made, the lovers began to strip. There was no teasing, just an almost overwhelming need to get skin to skin as quickly as possible. Twin hardnesses, already damp with desire, evidenced their mutual desire and Bray wasted no time in getting Jax onto the bed and settled on top of his mate.

Laughing softly at Bray's eagerness, Jax squirmed under his lover to get comfortable with the bigger man's weight on top of him. When they had finally settled, Bray was lying between Jax's spread legs. Jax wrapped his arms around the older man's shoulders, pulling him down to join their mouths together in another deep kiss.

Their tongues danced elegantly in each other's mouths and soft sounds of pleasure and desire harmonised in the air. Their groins rubbed sensually against each other. With a slight shift the men's erections were sliding against one another. Pre-come slicked the way as they ground and writhed in an age-old dance.

Almost dizzy from lack of air, Jax whispered his appreciation as Bray started to trail open-mouthed kisses and gentle bites over his jaw and neck. Then, at the junction of neck and shoulder, he began nipping and sucking, making Jax moan as he left his mark. Despite Jax's best effort to encourage Bray to move to other areas that demanded attention, the older man remained in place until satisfied with the love bite on Jax's neck.

Then, to increasingly excited writhing by Jax, he began to work his way down, sucking and licking at every patch of smooth skin in his way. On reaching one large, dark nipple he circled it slowly with the tip of his tongue before drawing it into his mouth and grazing it with his teeth. Jax's whimper of pleasure encouraged him and he flicked his tongue back and forth over the sensitive nub before reluctantly letting it go.

"Tell me what you want, babe," Bray murmured as he treated the neglected nub to the same treatment as its twin.

"You. Oh, Bray, yes," Jax groaned as Bray slid one of his hands between their bodies and took hold of Jax's dripping erection.

The older man then began pressing soft kisses to the smooth skin of Jax's abdomen. As he worked his tongue over his lover's warm skin, he began working Jax's shaft. He teased the tip with his thumb, spreading the steady rain of pre-come around the head and pulled gently on the foreskin. Shifting lower, he pressed kisses on either side of the sparse treasure trail, nipping and nuzzling with teeth, lips and tongue until Jax was moaning incoherently with need. He took his time, working lower, and leaving his marks.

When he at last reached the edge of Jax's pubic hair, he skirted around the well-trimmed edge. He paid homage to the skin with nips and licks until he reached the most sensitive area of his lover's groin. The gentle attention left Jax trembling and shivering. Bray gazed down at his mate, grinning at how undone his lover now was.

"Please Bray, please," Jax managed to whisper breathlessly.

Pressing a last lick to the now dampened skin, Bray took pity and finally nuzzled the underside of the rigid shaft that lay on his lover's abdomen. At the first slow swipe of tongue up the length of his mate's erection, Jax wailed softly. His lover would have arched off the bed had Bray not taken a firm hold of slender hips, pressing them firmly into the mattress.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers