The Water Drop

Story Info
The shower door proves Jan's huge mistake.
4.8k words
4.13
187.9k
70
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers

I wish to thank adetaildiva for editing this story. As with any great editor, many suggestions for improvement were made and I added them all! Thank you adetaildiva!

JAN-

Jan Wilson had been happily married to Pete for twelve years. Pete was her everything. He was the solid foundation of her life.

Their sex life had become very predictable and somewhat boring after Stephanie, their only child, had been born three years ago, but she loved him unconditionally.

Jan had worked for the steel company for the last eight years. Her former female boss had recently been replaced with a handsome, dynamic young man, Brad Jennings. Brad was about seven years younger than Jan.

Jan felt a lust building for Brad. It's not that she ever thought of him as a replacement for Pete. She did think about him as a sexual partner. She constantly eyed Brad when he was talking to others or simply walking past her. She had begun having dreams about the various things she and Brad would do to each other. She just thought of these as her naughty fantasies and never attempted to act on them.

But recently, these fantasies had become completely consuming during her waking hours. She was becoming very nervous and daydreamed about Brad all of the time. Pete had commented more than once that she seemed to be a million miles away in her thoughts. It seemed that fantasized sexual exploits with Brad were all she ever thought about anymore.

This did seem to stimulate her to be more aggressive with Pete and ask for him some things they had not done in many years in their lovemaking. But even when Pete was bringing her to orgasm all she could think of was Brad doing it to her.

She would have been content to just continue with her fantasy, but events overtook her and brought her fantasies to realities.

Brad had asked her to stay late to work on a contract proposal for an important client. He was the perfect gentleman during their evening work. After reviewing the final draft of their proposal, Brad smiled and nodded. "Yes this is great. Thanks so much, Jan. Why don't I buy you dinner as a reward for a job well done?"

Jan thought about it for a second and her lust finally overcame her better judgment, "OK. Let me call Pete and tell him so he doesn't worry." She dialed their home and when Pete answered said, "Pete honey, Brad is so pleased with my work tonight he wants to buy me dinner on the company as a thank you! Isn't that wonderful! So, I will be a little later getting home, OK?"

Pete was happy for Jan. She had expressed fears to Pete several times since Brad had become the boss that Brad didn't think much of her work since he never gave her any praise or even acknowledged the quality of her work.

Pete said, "Way to go, honey! You are finally getting some well-deserved recognition. Enjoy the dinner! I have an early appointment tomorrow so I will probably be asleep when you get home."

They expressed their love for each other and each hung up.

Brad drove Jan to the most posh restaurant in the city. He was suave, funny, and attentive to Jan before and during he lovely candlelight dinner. He told her about his life. He was a Stanford graduate, divorced a year now with one daughter he got to see weekly. He loved his daughter and showed Jan pictures of them together. He still thought he had feelings for his ex but hoped to eventually "lose the mental anchor" and get back to having a relationship with someone.

Jan told him about her family and her love for husband and her daughter. She did reach out on several occasions and touch Brad's hand as she told him some story about a family trip or family event that she was proud of.

Brad paid for dinner and they waited at the door for the valet to bring Brad's car around. Brad put his arm around Jan's shoulder and kissed her cheek. "I had a great time, Jan. Thanks for being a wonderful date." Jan against her better judgment put her arm around Brad's waist and kissed his lips lightly. "I really enjoyed this, Brad. Here is a kiss for being a great boss."

Their heads were only inches apart. Brad looked at her with a flare in his eyes. He touched her chin with his index finger and raised her head to look into her eyes. He brought his lips to hers and the two embraced tightly as they kissed.

Brad's car arrived and Brad moved slowly to the car with his employee clutching tightly to him. He placed her in the car and without a word drove them to his apartment.

Jan had intermittent thoughts about what she was doing was wrong, but the lust drove rational thoughts from her mind.

They immediately fell into Brad's king-size bed and explored each other's bodies for several hours. He did things to her that Pete had never done. She let him do her anally and then took him in her mouth. She licked his balls and his ass, which was something else she had never done to Pete.

She had multiple orgasms as Brad took her virgin holes and took her over and over again.

It was well after 1 AM when they laid exhausted together. Jan had strings of cum all over her body. Brad's face was glistening from Jan's juices.

Jan looked at the clock and said, "Brad, I have to get home. I really should not have done this but you have been a fantasy of mine ever since you became my boss."

Brad nodded his head and said, "I have wanted you since the day I started. I was almost scared to talk to you because I was afraid you would see me lusting for you. Jan, can we do this again?"

"Yes, Brad, we can do it whenever we get a chance. But understand I don't love you. I just want to have sex with you. I love my family and will do nothing to compromise that relationship." She said this as she massaged his dick to even another erection. She straddled him and took him deep into her boiling pussy. "But I will do things with you that I never would imagine doing with my husband."

They stroked for a few minutes and Brad ejaculated into her again. They then stood and moving to the shower, cleaned the evidence of sex from their bodies. Dressing quickly, Brad drove her back to her car at the office.

They French kissed in the car for several minutes and then Jan broke away. "Enough for now! I have to get home before Pete becomes suspicious!"

Jan arrived home to find Pete sound asleep. She looked at her husband lying in the bed and thought, "I do love you. This is just a fling. I'm sure I will tire of Brad in a short while. You will never ever know and we will live as husband and wife until our dying days."

From that evening for the next six weeks, Brad and Jan met at various motels, at Brad's apartment, in Brad's office, and even once in Jan's living room. They were animals in heat. Brad admitted he needed sexual release after more than a year of no sex following his divorce. Jan admitted she needed some wild and kinkier sex to spice up her life.

She was even becoming more suggestive to Pete about trying some new things. Pete eyed her with some suspicion when she suggested he take her in the ass. "Where did you learn about this, honey?" He asked as she raised her rear end up to be taken by her husband. She suddenly felt guilty. She dropped down and turned around to Pete. "Oh dear, I have been reading too many sex novels lately. I'm sorry if I suggested something you don't want to do."

Pete shook his head. "No, it is not that. I just find you so aggressive these days. And you seem to have experience already with the things you are asking me to do. You are acting like my teacher, not like my lover."

Jan almost panicked. "I'm so sorry, dear. I just thought we could try some new things. I promise to stop reading the books that are giving me these ideas."

Pete just smiled and hugged her, "You can read what you want. Just give me time to adjust to trying this new stuff, OK?"

Jan went to work the next day, walked in Brad's office and closed the door, and told Brad they would have to cool it. Cool it for a while, at least. Her husband was getting a little suspicious of her new knowledge of sexual positions and actions. She was also feeling a little guilty about becoming her husband's sex teacher.

Brad touched her breast through her blouse and rubbed her nipple while he said, "Jan, you really should tell Pete that we are having sex. Not as lovers but as 'friends with benefits' as they say today. It would certainly relieve you of the guilt you seem to feel and make our relationship open and above board. Pete would just have to understand that you are just getting an inch scratched and that it means nothing to either of us. It would also explain how you are finding out and getting experience with these new sex acts."

Jan moaned as Brad continued his massage and moved his hands to her butt. Brad went on, "Are you telling me your sex life at home is not a million times better since we started sexing each other?" Jan had to admit that her sex life with Pete was now bordering on fantastic. She leaned forward and tongued Brad with a deep kiss. "God I don't want to stop this yet. You do make me hot and horny!"

After this, she thought for several days about telling Pete about Brad. It was becoming more difficult to hide her liaisons with Brad. Pete would be crushed if he found out about Brad through some careless action or remark from Jan. Jan discussed this with Brad twice more as they rutted with each other at Brad's apartment.

"I think I do need to tell Pete about us. He would be crushed if he found out about us through some stupid accidental event. I think I can make him understand that this is just a fling and when it is over things will be just like they were except we will have a much better sex life."

Brad nodded, "Yes, I think you should. I don't want to be the cause of you breaking up or anything like that. I do like Pete and I know he loves you a lot. It would hurt him if he found out about our escapades. A hurt so deep he might do something stupid. You have to tell him in a way that will lessen the pain and make him see the long term outcome."

"I will do it tonight. He will understand." Jan replied.

PETE -

Pete had arrived home from work before Jan and just finished showering. He was going to take her out to dinner tonight with their daughter. He loved these family evenings together. These two women were his whole life.

As he opened the shower glass door, he saw a small drop of water that seemed to be inside the glass. Apparently, the door had two panes of glass and somehow the water had made its way between the panes. It was just at eye level so it was hard to miss the little bubble of water.

Pete thought to himself, "Well, I guess I better have that door fixed. Water should not be getting inside it. So, we can either take the door apart and rebuild it, or just junk it and get another one."

Pete toweled off and began dressing. He was pulling on his trousers when Jan walked in. "Hi, Honey." She said.

"Hi yourself! You better get ready for dinner. You are running a little late." Pete replied. Pete had no way of knowing that Jan had stopped by Brad's on the way home and now had his semen running down her thigh. This was the first time she had actually brought signs of Brad home with her. But she had needed fortification that what she was going to tell Pete tonight was the right thing to do. Brad had screwed her and then they had talked through what Jan would say to Pete.

Jan turned the shower on and closed the shower door. Pete took that opportunity to tell her about the problem with the door and drop of water. He told her that the door would either have to be rebuilt or replaced.

She began to slowly undress and when she got to her panties and bra, Pete sucked in his breath.

"Jan, what, what is that on your thigh? It looks like cum." Pete asked nervously.

"It is cum my darling. But let me explain, OK? It is not what you think." Jan began. "You see Brad and I have…."

Pete cut her off. "What do you mean it is not what it looks like? It is another man's cum dribbling from your snatch. It's your boss's sperm? You are cheating on me?" Pete grabbed his head with both hands and dropped to the edge of the bed.

Jan walked over and sat on the edge with Pete. She put her arm around him. "Pete, yes, I am having sex with Brad. In fact, it is great sex. But it means nothing. I only love you. Sex with Brad is just that – sex. We are just two fuck buddies. It means nothing and doesn't change anything between you and me." Jan felt good about the way she was ensuring Pete the affair meant nothing.

Pete jumped up, "Don't you touch me you slut. You dare to have an affair, cheat on me and then bring the other man's cum into our bedroom? Get out of my sight! Just get out."

"No Pete this is my house, too. There is no need for anyone to leave anyone. As I said this is just a fling that I am sure will end in a few months. I wanted to tell you before you found out some other way and got hurt. This way we can put it in the correct perspective and you will know it means nothing to our relationship."

Pete just stared at her. "It means nothing to our relationship? What relationship? You are such a slut that you have another man's cum running down your leg and you see nothing wrong with that? When did you lose your morals, when did you lose your values, and when did you decide that our marriage vows meant nothing to you?"

Pete grabbed an overnight bag from the closet and began throwing shaving gear, underwear, and a fresh work shirt in it. "Well my dear, if you will not leave, I will. I cannot live with a stranger. And you are a stranger. You are not the woman I married. I don't know who you are. I will leave word where I will be in a day or so. But for right now, stay out of my sight!"

Jan tried to stop Pete, "Honey, we can work this out. Please. Let's talk."

Pete roughly pushed her and she fell against the wall hurting her shoulder. He had caused her physical pain! This was not the Pete she loved. She slapped his face with her open hand.

Pete stopped and blinked at her. "You slapped me. You tell me you are cheating on you and now you slap me? Who the hell are you?"

"Pete, it is me. I was just stunned by your reaction. You never lifted your hand against me in all of our married life. I just responded. I am sorry. It was wrong to do."

"Are you apologizing for slapping me or cheating on me?" Pete said in a level tone.

"My thing with Brad is not cheating. There is no love, it is just lust. And you are benefiting from it. Hasn't our sex life been great since I started screwing Brad? Have you wanted for anything? Have I been less than the wife you married? What have you lost from my little games with Brad?"

"What have I lost? I lost ever trusting you again. I lost my best friend and my lover. I've lost more than you can imagine. Don't you see that?"

"No I don't." Suddenly Jan brightened. "Look, I know how to put this. Remember that water bubble in the shower door you just told me about? Well, what I have done and will continue to do until I get it out of my system is no more than that water drop in the shower door."

Jan went one, "Does it effect the usefulness or integrity of the door? No. When that water bubble evaporates, there is no indication it was even there. The glass is still pristine and the bathroom floor is still dry. That is the impact of my fling with Brad, just a water bubble in the door. When it is gone, nothing has changed and nothing is damaged."

Pete thought for a moment, "Jan I do love you and always will. But I cannot accept your fling is not damaging our relationship. For right now, I will leave. You do what you think best. Just remember, as I said about the shower door, the water bubble will result in either the door being repaired or replaced. It is the same with our marriage. So make up your mind." With that Pete left the house. Little did Jan know that it would be the last time they would be in the house together.

Jan called Brad and told him what had just happened. Brad suggested she come back to his place, but Jan begged off saying she needed a little time on her own.

Jan still thought Pete had overreacted and would soon come to his senses. Their marriage was great and could overcome this little indiscretion on Jan's part. Jan fell asleep dreaming of another sex bout with Brad.

JAN & BRAD

Brad was very sympathetic to Jan's home crisis. But he also wanted to continue to be with Jan as she was now his sexual relief. She was good at what she did. Screw Pete thought Brad. Brad now had her and could use her as he saw fit for his needs. If Pete came to his senses, fine, if not Brad would use her until he tired of her.

Brad was used to vacation cruises. He had been looking at a brochure for the Eastern Caribbean. It was a two-week cruise hitting over a dozen ports. Since it was now winter and cold, two weeks in the Caribbean sounded great.

Jan still wasn't staying all night with Brad. She would come to his place for a few hours and then go home. She was hoping that Pete would either call or stop by to discuss their problems. But Pete said he would not return home as long as Jan continued her affair with Brad.

Brad had come to Jan's house in an attempt to get to spend the night with her. Jan had sent her daughter to stay with a girlfriend for the evening. As they had nestled into Pete's marital bed, the phone had rung. It was Pete. He was livid when he found out that Brad was there. Jan also became hysterical when it dawned on her that she was about to have sex with Brad in what should have been Pete's sole territory. Jan had asked Brad to leave and she would see him the next day at the office.

At work Brad said to Jan, "Sweetheart, I have wonderful news. I just booked us on a two-week Caribbean cruise. We can share ourselves with each other and not worry about what Pete thinks. You come with me on the cruise and I bet Pete will beat a path to your door to get you back when we return. He will be so jealous he will have to come to his senses."

Jan had been thinking that this whole thing with Brad was far too costly. Her lust had hurt the one man she loved above all. She thought, "I need just a little quality time with Brad and I will be over him."

Jan readily agreed and she left this message for Pete at his hotel. "Pete baby? It's Jan. Look I am going on a two-week cruise with Brad. I think that this will be enough quality time with him to get the lust out of my body and mind. When I get back I am all yours forever. Have you got that? I said forever."

"Since I will be away for two weeks, you can stay here at the house and take care of our daughter. OK? Oh by the way, that water leak is still in the shower door. It is a little bigger than before but still no damage to speak of. You can deal with it while you are here. Remember what I said about that water bubble in the door? Well, it is still true."

Jan left with Brad on the two-week cruise. After ten days, Jan had had her fill of Brad. The fantasy had turned into hard reality. Other than the sex, they had little in common.

He basically treated her as a cum dump for the duration of the cruise. When they awoke in the mornings, he wanted immediate sex. She didn't want it until they had cleaned up. His mouth had a foul odor in the mornings that turned her off.

She did not sleep well because Brad snored heavily. "Another chink in the armor of her fantasy lover." she thought.

He got drunk on the seventh night at sea and he had smacked her face with his open hand after they had argued about Jan ending the affair upon her return home. He later apologized but it was far too late.

After fourteen days, Jan had fallen out of lust with this fantasy.

PETE, BRAD, AND THE SHOWER DOOR –

On the fourteenth day, they arrived in port and flew home. Jan hugged Brad when he delivered her to her front door in the late afternoon and Jan said. "Brad, it is over. I got my fill of you on this trip. The fantasy is dead along with the lust. All I want now is my Pete. Thank you for the great time, but it is over."

Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers
12