The Waterfall

Story Info
A voyeur gets more than an eyeful of you and another woman.
1.3k words
3.54
21.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a conversation between a man and woman, fantasizing about their upcoming tryst. The story teller switches between the two of them in alternate paragraphs.

Kissing her, while caressing one breast, and caressing her clit with the other. You are watching from the distance. We go for a swim and come out of the water at the same time and are up standing face to face. Finding the waterfall beautiful and sensual we begin to experiment. She asks if I want to go skinny dipping. I flash a mysterious smile, put my hands under the water and pull out my bikini bottoms. Throwing them to shore. You are quietly standing near shore, not yet seen by either one of us.

But my hard-on is apparent in my shorts.

She starts rubbing my back and unties my top. I do the same to her at the same time. I dive under the crystal clear beautiful clean water and assist her in removing her bottom. We get closer to the waterfall so it is nearly hitting us. Giggling and splashing water at each other.

The water is barely to your waist but you can see she is waxed also. I'm enjoying the view.

Our tongues wrap around each other's and we share a long sensual kiss.

I clear my throat.

I notice you and at first instinct try to cover myself. I just smile, then I dive under the water, only to swim toward you and pop up right in front of you.

I am looking into your eyes and not at your naked body.

Perky breasts practically touching your bare chest. I politely ask you to remove your shorts. They drop off and are tossed to the shore. I go to them and bend over, exposing myself to you. I turn with a teasing smile and throw them to my girlfriend, who is now touching herself and licking her lips.

I grab your hand and lead you to the edge of the water. I touch you lightly, whisper in your ear "you are it, baby". Quickly I dive in the water, surfacing in front of my girlfriend. Throwing my head back, tossing my hair back. I lightly kiss my friend and turn my head slightly to see if you pursue me.

I'm right next to you.

You will have to earn those shorts back. I have your shorts and am soaking them, twisting the excess water out and "washing" my girlfriend with them. Soft, slow and sensual.

I lightly touch your shoulder and see goose bumps appear. I stroke your wet hair, caressing your back.

I have one hand on my girlfriend's clit and the other raised to caress your face.

My other hand on your stomach resting lightly under your breasts. I'm still gazing into your beautiful eyes.

She comes closer to you , making a closed triangle. Her hair is blonde, mine is auburn with copper highlight. I put my arm out to her caressing the small of her back to bring her closer to you. Her right breast is touching my left. I turn and kiss her, trailing to her neck, then her left breast.

My other hand is now at the small of your back. Gently squeezing and releasing. I caress lower down your back and finger lightly brushes your ass and underneath your pussy.

I moan softly in rhythm to my tongue movements. My girlfriend dives under the water in a teasing, mischievous manner. She surfaces directly behind you. She is behind you, I am directly in front of you, face to face. She puts her hands up front, her arms parallel to your side. She is caressing my breasts while you are also caressing me.

The head of my cock breaks the surface of the water.

She removes her right hand from my breast and lightly touches the back of your thigh. Now pressing against your belly. She gently rubs your butt cheek, goes halfway under the water to kiss your inner thigh. Surfacing again, she works her hand up between your thighs, still behind you. At this point I am sensually kissing you. Covering your neck. Gently biting your earlobes. Inserting my tongue into your ear. Her hand slowly and gently ascend up your inner thigh.

Mmm I love the taste of your lips we kiss softly, tongues exploring sensually. I moan softly.

Her hand and fingernails ever so gently touch the underneath of you balls.

Makes my cock jump. My hand is stroking your back and her hair.

I quiver with anticipation and squeeze your back, lightly digging my nails into your flesh.

My hands are all over your body and I drop one to caress your clit.

She now has your balls gently cupped in her hand. She keeps it there and moves with you to accommodate your moves. She now has her other hand squeezing the left side of your abdomen.

I place one of my hands on your head, caressing your hair, lightly touching your face. I reach around you and grab your ass firmly.

My other is on her left breast, mimicking the movement of my other hand.

I jump towards you, stare in your eyes and flash a sexy smile.

Your legs wrap around me and I hold you weightless in the water.

I slowly slip my tongue in front of my teeth. You can feel my warm wetness drip down your abdomen. My arms wrapped around you, caressing you as I hold onto you. She is starting to work her way up your shaft, barely touching you; teasing you, getting you harder.

I slowly lower you down until the head of my cock is inches from your dripping pussy.

She is now stroking your cock and alternates between your cock and my clit. My arms are still wrapped around you. My legs are also tightly gripped around you.

She starts to use my cock like a dildo to rub against your clit... dipping and rubbing all over your wet slit.

I start rolling my hips. We are kissing hard. I am slowly starting to go nuts in anticipation and desire. Pushing my hips and mound against you.

She works my cock to your entrance, and I slowly lower you down, pushing inside we both gasp.

I throw my head back and as I let out a loud moan following my gasp.

Your "twin" continues to grip my cock and help me push it inside of you while her other hand rubs your hardening clit.

I am holding back an oncoming orgasm because I want to prolong the experience. You feel my wetness increase.

And my hardness grow.

The water carries enough away so that there is the perfect amount of friction and wetness. I tighten the inside of my vagina around your hardness.

Thrusting you down and lifting you up in rhythm. I tighten and release with the rhythm. I whisper to you, "I want to cum inside you". Your hands are on my hips, increasing my horniness two-fold.

I ask for you to tell me when you are coming, so I can synchronize my orgasm with yours.

I whisper louder now, "I want you to feel me explode in your beautiful pussy"

I respond by begging you to come deep and hard inside of me. I gaze into your eyes. Your cock feels so good. Our stares locked together. I stare deep and long into yours.

I start to moan louder.

You watch as my eyes roll with pleasure.

Squeezing your hips and pumping into you. I yell "are you ready for my cum?"

My head falls back a bit as I let out a medium size cry of pleasure, "yes!". Now! You feel my pussy grown tighter and release. It spasms as you feel a sudden rush of warm thick wetness engulf your entire penis. Dripping out, down your shaft. My twin is licking it off of your balls. My entire body relaxes and I fall into your chest. The throbbing barely subsides. I keep my legs wrapped tightly around you, keeping you deep inside me. We hold each other tightly, gasping for breath.