The Water's Fine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers

Stunned, Gavin could only nod in reply. He'd never had anal sex before, had never dared suggest it to Pam, certainly -- and here was this incredibly wanton woman offering up her asshole, asking him if he was willing! She looked at him intently, as if making sure it was OK, then turned around, straddling his outstretched legs.

He pressed the purple head of his cock against her brown-eye and held it steady while she pushed against it. He watched, fascinated, as first the bulb disappeared, then as inch by inch of his hot cock meat slid into her poop chute. Goddamn, it was tight, tighter than her pussy! And she took all of it up there, too!

Nerissa grunted as it went into her, then, fully impaled by his pecker, sat back against his chest. She let out a sharp breath. "Whew!" she said.

"Are you OK, babe?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah! It's just you're so big. You're the biggest I've ever had up there, really."

"Do you want to stop?" he asked, hoping desperately that she'd say no.

"Stop? Did I say stop? Who said stop?" she laughed. "I want to drive home tonight with your hot come leaking out of my ass!" She contracted her sphincter for emphasis and leaned forward again so she could pump his cock more readily. All Gavin had to do was sit there and hold on to her hips to keep from falling out of that tight ass.

The friction was unbelievable. It felt to Gavin as if a huge wet fist had clamped around his dick and was beating him off. Nerissa rocked back and forth on all fours, throwing her hair around, calling out, "Yeah...yeah...YEAH! Oh, Jesus, yes! YES!" She begged Gavin to fill her up with his hot, delicious, salty spunk, to shoot it deep inside her. His nuts felt huge and full of come. He'd already shot one big load, back while they were driving, but he had a feeling that this one was going to be tremendous! He watched his cock stretch the circle of her sphincter ever wider, and felt his orgasm rising. Just a few more strokes should do it, he thought, and I'll give her what she's been asking for.

"Aaggh, oh, Jesus!" he shouted, as his spasming cock started releasing stream after stream of his sperm. He grabbed Nerissa under the arms and sat her down hard on his cock, holding himself fully inside her while he came. Nerissa called out, "Yeah! Give it to me! Fuck! Give me that come!" She reached down and squeezed his balls with one hand and brought her pussy to another streaming climax with the middle finger of the other. His balls became drenched with her copious pussy juice.

"Jesus fucking Christ! That was fantastic!" Gavin cried. He cradled her breasts in his hands again and kissed the soft skin of her back as Nerissa purred in agreement. They were both covered in a sheen of sweat from their exertions. She gently pulled away from his softening dick and turned to kiss him gently.

"Thanks, lover," she cooed. Her hand lingered on his face for a brief moment, then, standing, she announced, "We'd better get dressed and go."

Gavin took his time getting to his feet, preferring to watch Nerissa's body as it went through the hurried motions of dressing. The sway of her boobs as she pulled the tight jeans up and over her rump was a sight to remember, as was everything else that had happened, of course. Finally he stood and put his clothes on. He was quiet as he did it, prompting Nerissa to ask, "You just remembered you were married, right?" He nodded. "Me, too."

"Do you feel guilty?" he asked.

She thought about it a minute. "A little," she answered, "but was it worth it? Oh, yeah! Don't doubt that for a minute." She stepped in close and stood on tiptoe to kiss him quickly.

"Me, too. I mean, I feel the same way -- guilty, but not regretful. It was definitely worth it!" He grinned. "Have you done this much?" he added.

"Sweetheart, you are the first man I've been with since I started dating my husband back in high school," she admitted. "What can I say? You did something to me. Boy, did you ever!" She laughed, then after a pause, said, "How about you?"

"Well, there were lots of girls before Pam, but I've never been unfaithful to her before tonight. Like you, I've been waiting four years for an opening. We're going to keep this to ourselves, aren't we?" he asked, suddenly panicking a little.

"Baby, this is going to be our dirty little secret," she said, turning to start climbing up the ladder. Gavin followed closely behind, and she drove him back downtown to his car. Nerissa kissed him longingly before he got out of her car, and whispered huskily, "You should call me the next time you and she have a falling out." She slipped a business card with her cell phone number into his shirt pocket. He watched her drive off until he could no longer see her taillights, then got in and drove home. It was about midnight when he arrived.

All the lights in the house were on, which was strange. He'd figured that she'd go to bed and make him stumble around in the dark. He let himself in with his key, and peeked cautiously around the door, whispering her name.

There was no answer. He went into their bedroom and found a note:

"Dear Gavin, I've fallen in love with Adam Valdez and we've run off together. Please don't hate me when I tell you that he's the father of my baby. Pam"

Gavin sat down on the bed, stunned. She's run off with Adam Valdez? She's fallen in love with Adam Valdez? The father of the baby is Adam Valdez? Who the fuck is Adam Valdez? He racked his brain, searching his memory for a face to put with the name.

Oh, fuck. It was at a get-together for Pam's company, four years ago, that he'd tried to get out of going to. Adam Valdez.

Nerissa Valdez's husband.

Gavin went into the living room, poured himself a drink, then sat on the couch with cell phone in hand. With a goofy grin on his face, he began dialing a number he'd been given not half an hour before.

petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers
12