The Waterway

Story Info
You explore your sudden urges outside on the waterway.
884 words
3.64
14.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nice to be able to walk past the bridge where we so frantically made love on New Year's Eve. The construction has proven to have benefits and pitfalls, though. Now that the Water Way is finished for the most part, we will no longer be able to "visit" our bridge.

But at least we found a new place along the Water Way to visit. We walked along under the stars on that muggy July night staring into the clear water trinkling from the many fountains. We admired the scenery and dreamed of someday being able to call such a magical place home. We walked under another bridge, and after spying a row of hedges secluding a nice patch of grass, you dragged me to the wall in the secluded enclosure.

Following your lead, I pressed you against the wall and forced my mouth upon yours. I felt your hands grabbing my ass and pulling me closer to you. My hands followed suit and clutched at your powerful shoulders, ran through your hair and pulled your face towards mine in an effort to get more of that incredible tongue. You lightly traced circles with the pads of your fingers over the exposed parts of my body and made me shiver with excitement.

Several times, we paused, holding our breaths together after the slightest sound from the restaurant on the other side of the hedges. Each time, our passion doubled from the few precious seconds without skin to skin contact. Within minutes, we could no longer wait for what we both knew would be a most pleasurable encounter.

You pulled my breasts free from my blouse as I unbuckled your belt and slid your pants over your muscular hips and butt. After spending awhile worshipping my sensitive nipples with that talented tongue, your whispered those words that you know would turn me on even more. "Put your mouth on me...."

I got down on my knees in the grass with my breasts exposed to any clever enough to peer through the bushes and made love to your manhood with my experienced tongue. It wasn't long before my efforts were rewarded with the taste of your sweet juices. But you weren't finished yet....you had to have me then and there.

You laid down on the grass and pulled me on top of you. I lowered myself, dripping with pleasure, slowly onto your waiting manhood. I was so close, but every time I wanted to speed things up and get myself home, you would slow me down and sweetly torture me.

And then there was a noise....people were coming out of the back door of the restaurant not 15 feet away. We both stopped this time, on the verge, and held our breaths while staring at each others' faces and trying not to laugh. We had no doubt that they heard our frenzied playing in the bushed but chose not to investigate.

After they left, you got up, pulling me up on all fours, and took me from behind. I was moaning so loud, I'm amazed we weren't discovered. The grass irritated your knees, so you pushed me down onto my back and again suckled at my nipples as you entered me. You leaned back on your knees, pulling my legs (still in the high heels you loved so much) over your shoulders. Seeing you this way, half dressed, sweating in the grass, and taking me, had me on the verge again....and then there was this glorious sensation welling up from my clitoris and expanding across my body sending the most incredible heat and contractions through my insides.

You were getting close too...you dropped my legs back on to the ground and laid your body on top of my, grasping my shoulders as if hanging on for dear life. You paused your quickening strokes only once to feel my legs and bring them up to wrap them around your back. As soon as I took my cue from you, you pumped faster and faster....harder and harder....the pressure on my insides was incredible....

And then we were both there, panting like sex-starved animals and howling with our mutual delight. As soon as we were able to come back to earth and catch our breaths after almost an hour of frantic lovemaking in the grass, we quickly got dressed and walked back to the truck.

We got many smiles as we stopped on the way home for drinks to quench our parched throats. It was no wonder....mother nature and the Water Way had left us with unexpected brands that showed the world our passion for each other. You see, we had dressed again, but had forgotten about the bits of grass in our hair and on our clothes, and it was evident by the grass and dirt stains in various places that we had taken delight in each others' bodies very recently. The fact that both of us had that satiated smile didn't help matters. I'm more than certain that a few very happy couples were inspired by our disheveled appearances to imitate our experience on the Water Way.

Until that magical repeat performance happens, I will always drive by that secluded spot on my way to work and smile as I enjoy my fond memories....