The Waxing Ch. 01

Story Info
A man lives his exhibitionist fantasy with an aesthetician.
6.8k words
4.57
89.5k
70

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since puberty, I've always been turned on by the idea of exhibitionism, but almost always too shy to try it. They say what happens to you when you are young imprints your desires throughout life, and this is the case with me.

When I was barely 18 and still a virgin, girls consumed my every thought. I became friends with the literal girl next door (an older woman at 19), who happened to have a pool. I spent most of the summer going over to her house and swimming. Looking back, I realize that she was interested in me, but at the time I was too dumb to know what flirting was.

We used to play tag in the water, and one day she was more aggressive than usual, and started wrestling with me in the deep end. We were playfully dunking each other, when she suddenly swam under me and tugged my suit down, and then swam to the wall and hopped out. My penis, which was usually half erect anyway, immediately sprung up, and I was left naked in the water.

I felt a mixture of fear, excitement and anticipation. Long story short, she taunted me with my suit until I swallowed deeply and got out of the pool, rushing over to my towel and wrapping it around me. She certainly got an eyeful of my cock, and as soon as I got my towel on, I regretted covering up so quickly, but was feeling too shy and bashful to drop it again. I mumbled a good bye and rushed home to masturbate, not realizing I could have done something with her.

It was the most exciting moment of my sexual life to that point, and I've thought about that day since then, cursing myself for not showing off more. Flash forward 25 odd years, and I am still fascinated by exhibitionism, but as unlikely to try it as I was when I was 15. Even at 40, the most I've ever done was take off my shirt, or maybe skip underwear while working in the garden.

As part of my recent mid-life crisis, I decided that I should start working out to right the proportions of my 6-foot-plus frame. After 6 months of dedicated exercise, I was feeling better about myself, seeing less fat and more muscle reflected in the mirror. With my new confidence, I started thinking more about showing off my newly-sculpted body. It began with dropping my towel in the steam room and sauna as a test. I didn't get turned on by guys in the locker room, but I liked the feeling of walking around nude. My wife liked the change in my body as well, and our sex life had never been better. I felt more comfortable around her as well, and started leaving clothes off around the house too, with the blinds up.

Susan (my wife) has always kept in shape, but she stepped it up once I started working out. I noticed that she too started wearing less clothes around the house, and seemed less shy showing off her body. I started thinking more and more about exhibitionism, and began to wonder if Susan might share some of my desires. I've always been the aggressive one in the marriage, but I noticed that Susan was becoming more direct with what she wanted sexually.

Mirrors are unforgiving and the extra body hair that had cropped up in the last few years now bothered me. In fact, the more I looked in the mirror, the more I thought about maybe getting my chest and back waxed. Then, I thought about maybe my pubic hair, too? I did the math in my head, and realized that no woman other than my wife had seen my penis in 16 years. Why not kill two birds with one stone and fulfill my 25 year old fantasy at the same time?

It was time to live out my Clothed Female/Nude Male dream. Just thinking about it gave me a surge of adrenaline and made my cock swell. Over the next week, the CFNM fantasies came fast and furious, as did I while thinking about them.

Surfing the web for a salon, I knew that I definitely wanted a woman to take care of me and I wanted to be sure I got some personal attention. After creating a whole fantasy, I didn't want to show up to some spa and get shuffled in and out in 30 minutes without a chance to show off a bit. I also didn't want to go to someone's trailer and be subjected to a dirty bed or worse.

Finally, I found an ad:

Gentlemen: I am a Licensed Aesthetician of 16 years who does Men's Grooming in my studio situated in my home. Women love a manscaped man and you will love being hairless too! I sit and chat with clients before treatments so that they are comfortable before we begin. I specialize in the "Brozilian" wax (the waxing of the male genitals, including the crack). Let me help you show off a new body!

I was happy to see that not only was she attractive, but she had this in her FAQ:

Q: "What if I get an erection?" A: "It's natural for some men to become excited while getting waxed, and it is entirely normal. In fact, an erection is helpful for me to clean the hairs off of the shaft of your penis. I operate in a completely clinical environment and no sexual favors are offered. This is not an erotic service!"

Seeing the warning made me feel better as not only does she see erections but also she won't think that I am some kind of creep if I get hard while she is working.

Taking a deep breath, I called the number provided, and got an answering machine with a lovely soothing voice on it. I left a message, and after a few emails and texts, I had an appointment.

The week before the appointment I was in the gym as much as possible so that I would look good. When the appointment day came, I woke up feeling nervous, like I was going on a date. I laid out my clothes: black boxer briefs, a tight cut solid t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers, no socks.

I drove to the appointment, with a raging hard on, but luckily my nerves turned me flaccid as I rang the bell to a little bungalow. A few seconds later, a 40ish plain, but attractive in a MILF-next-door kind of way, woman answered the door. She was about 5 ft. 9in., with brown hair down to her shoulders, hazel eyes, and dressed in what I can only describe as a hippie kaftan with a slight V-neck and slits up the side; showing well-toned ankles down to her bare feet, which added to the gentle vibe of the house. There was a sparkle in her eyes that put me at ease immediately.

I was straining to keep my eyes on her face, but also noticed that her breasts looked remarkably perky for someone her age, so she was either surgically enhanced, or she had some remarkable undergarments on. My cock began to stiffen and I needed a diversion.

Forcing words into my dry mouth I said, "Hi, I'm John... your 2 o'clock."

"Hello, I'm Caroline. I'm glad you found the place all right. Come on through," she said, as she led me into the waiting room.

My nerves got the better of me, and I fumbled at the door, tripping over the door jam. As I did, my arm swung out, and my hand grazed her ass. I couldn't help but feel it a bit, and it was clear that she worked out. Immediately, any blood in my cock rushed to my face and I turned bright red.

"Ssssorry!" I sputtered, "I tripped on the door here."

She looked back and laughed, "Don't worry about it. I should probably get that marked."

We sat down in the chairs, and Caroline asked, "So what are you here to do?"

Immediately, a hundred responses rushed through my head: Show you my cock. Whip out my wang. Come all over that kaftan.

Instead, I said, "Well, I'm a little nervous as I've never done this before, but I want to get waxed. I've been working out and want to show it off a bit better."

"Sure," she said, "you mentioned on the phone you wanted a massage and a back wax, right? That's no problem. What else are you interested in? Chest? Armpits? Legs?"

"Just my back really, though I am interested in some manscaping on my chest and maybe armpits. I don't think I'm interested in going hairless on my legs."

Caroline replied "Not a problem. It may be better to start with a simple shave, since waxing all of those areas at once can be very painful. Is that it? Back and a shave for chest and armpit? Anything else?"

At this point I turned red again, and almost backed out. I stammered, and looked down at my lap, "Well ummm also..."

She laughed again, a sound I was already growing to like, "Are you interested in trimming or waxing your pubic area? Don't be shy. I do it all the time."

I could only nod yes; relieved I didn't have to say it.

"Stand up, and show me what we are working with. Tell me what needs to be waxed."

I turned bright red again, thinking that she wanted me to drop my pants right there in the room, in front of the window.

"No, not your pants, just take off your shirt and show me your back, so I know if we need to shave you before we wax. We have enough time to see the rest in private," she said, smiling.

Relieved, I stood up and took off my shirt, glad I had spent the extra time in the gym. She ran her hand lightly across my chest, feeling my hair, and I couldn't help feel a little charge.

"Turn around."

I turned, and showed her my back, felt her hand skim across my skin again, and then felt her pull my waistband away from my ass briefly before the band snapped back into place.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see how far your hair went down, I hope I didn't surprise you," she said. "This looks simple. We will start with the massage to get some oil worked into your back, and then follow with a wax and a shave. Go into the other room, and drop your drawers."

She smiled again, "Actually just take off your pants and shoes, leave on your underwear and I will be right in."

Finding it hard to believe that my fantasy was coming true, I went through the only other door in the room, and found myself in a small massage, waxing room. There was a standard massage table, but with stirrups on them, unusual, but I was guessing it was so a person could put up their legs for waxing their pubic hair or ass. I dropped my shirt on the only chair in the room, followed by my shoes and jeans. There I was, in my boxer briefs, with an erection starting to rise. I was close to fulfilling my fantasy of being naked in front of Caroline. I decided that I should sit on the massage table, to cover up the growing bulge in my briefs.

I sat down and not 30 seconds later, she entered the room.

"Let's get started. I'll begin the massage with your back using some extra oil, and then finish up on your front. We can then wax your back, and shave whatever you decide needs attention on the front," she said with another small smile, adding, "Whatever you are comfortable with."

"That's great," I squeaked, "should I lay down?"

"I've never massaged anyone sitting up," she replied, grinning.

I started to turn, when all of a sudden she grabbed a hold of her sleeve, pulling her arm inside the kaftan, and shrugging it off her shoulders.

Yes! This is it! She will be nude under that and proceed to blow me and fuck me silly because she is feeling horny today. It's going to be just like some porno!!!

However, as the kaftan fell to the ground, it became clear that she was dressed, wearing a pair of ¾- length tight yoga pants that showed off her well-toned calves, and a tight yoga top that came down to above her belly button, leaving a strip of skin between her top and bottoms. The sight was still great, and my cock gave another twitch upward. I quickly covered it by moving my legs around, and rolling onto my stomach, ready for the massage. She draped me with a sheet, and with no further preliminaries, started the massage, but the whole time, I kept thinking about what was underneath the yoga outfit.

Finally, she told me to turn over and we continued with me on my back where now I could see her top much better. I kept peeking to figure out if she had a bra on and a few glimpses of the tops of her breasts, I decided the answer was no, a decision that only made my cock get harder. I was just hoping that the boxer briefs and the sheet were hiding my erection, since I suddenly nervous about showing anything.

She finished the massage and told me to roll back over to my stomach, so the waxing could start. She had warned me that it would be painful, so I was bracing myself for the pain. I got the sense that she thought it was a little funny that I would soon be wincing under her hands, so was determined to stay as calm as possible.

Caroline snapped on rubber gloves and said, "Let's get to work."

I felt the warm wax going on my back, which felt wonderful, but the warmth was quickly followed by the most awful ripping feel on my skin. I've never felt anything like it, and I sucked in my breath. Whatever erection I had immediately shriveled, as my balls retreated backwards and I felt burning on my back.

"How was that?" Caroline asked with a little too much glee in her voice. "That was the first strip - only about 9 more to go."

"Uggg," I choked out. "I'm not enjoying it as much as you are."

I started rethinking the whole CFNM fantasy, and almost got up and left. However, she started again, and unless I'm mistaken, started pulling harder and harder; enjoying my discomfort. The tearing on my skin kept going, and I could feel endorphins releasing, which gave me some relief from the pain, but the burning sensation on my back was put me on edge, taking away whatever excitement I had felt previously.

Minutes later, though it felt like an hour, Caroline announced, "Your back is almost done. If it's okay, I'd like to pull the top of your briefs down a little, just to be sure we got all of your back hair."

"Sure," I said, as I felt the cool rush of air on the top of my ass, taking my attention away from the pain.

She slid my boxers down my ass, and it certainly felt like more than just a little of me was showing. She rubbed her hand along my skin, and maybe it was my imagination, but it felt like her gloved hands lingered on me a little too long. After all the ripping, it was a nice change, and I could feel myself getting excited again.

"Just a little cleanup here," she said as she put dab of wax on the top of my ass and ripped it off. I thought that was it, but she continued with 4 more strips, moving down my ass, and I felt the burning again, as my sensitive skin had the hair torn from it.

Caroline then took off the gloves and said, "All done, and time for the fun part: more oil on your back to calm down your skin. Why don't you take off your boxers so we don't get any oil them—just stay under the sheet."

This is exactly what I was waiting for and my cock started swelling again, as I nodded my head and reached under the sheet to pull down my boxers and drop them on the floor. While I was taking them down, I moved my body around a bit and snagged the sheet, so it started sliding off, leaving more of my ass exposed. I tried to be casual about it but felt the same charge as I did when my suit got pulled off or walking around naked at the gym.

Caroline turned back around and if she noticed that the sheet had slipped, she didn't say a word. I felt wonderful hot oil on my skin, and soothing massage all over my back. It felt like heaven compared to the waxing. As she was finishing, I felt her hands drift down to my ass, grazing my ass crack, and dipping between my ass cheeks, massaging inside the crack. With my ass half uncovered, and my hard cock digging into my stomach, I gasped again.

"Turn over," she commanded, "Let's get to work on your front. I'm assuming that after feeling the wax on your back, you want to stick with your decision and just a shave your chest?"

I lifted my head up and said, "Discretion being the better part of valor, I think I can only take a shave... I might pass out if you waxed any more areas."

This prompted a throaty laugh from Caroline, and then I realized that this was it. My hard cock wasn't going to be hidden by the sheet soon, and it was now or never to live my fantasy. Swallowing hard, I turned over holding onto the sheet, making sure it didn't slip off.

I made it with my dick still covered, and I don't think she noticed my throbbing cock, though I was sure that would change once she got down to my stomach with the razor.

I lay on the table with my chest exposed, and said, "Shave away... just leave some hair there, I don't want just fuzz." She looked at me and smiled, holding the razor up in the air, turning it on and off. I got the feeling that she was taunting me at this point, and my cock gave a jump with each brief hum of the razor.

Looking at my chest, she tweaked one of my nipples with her finger. "With all this hair, I'll have to be careful, I don't want to shave one of them off." I groaned a bit when she touched me, which prompted another smile.

Caroline put down the razor and reached down with both hands and pinched my nipples HARD, twisting as she did. I was surprised, but there was something pleasing about her actions at the same time. If possible, my cock got even harder. I could feel it throbbing under the sheet as I gasped, and looked at her in shock.

"There you go. I'll be sure to miss them now." She smiled as she said that, and all joking aside, she was gentle as she ran the razor over my chest, asking several times if the length of the shave was right, and if it hurt at all to tell her. I noticed that as she got closer to my waist her breathing got a bit more ragged, and I wondered if she could see my hard-on under the sheet. I was hoping the answer was yes.

When done, she snapped off the razor and said, "Okay, the moment of truth. Do I continue the shave down below, or have you had enough punishment for one day? Personally, I like a man who is cleaned up a bit... makes it easier to see what's going on."

"Well, not to brag, but I've never had a woman have trouble finding anything in my pants. That said, I'm obviously a glutton for punishment, so let's keep the razor going-- though if you thought I was worried about my nipples, I'm even more worried about the boys down below."

Caroline laughed. "Don't worry, you're in good hands. I haven't lost one yet. But, don't tell me you are a glutton for punishment if you don't mean it. I have tools that make the back waxing feel like a massage. So, should you do the unveiling or should I?"

I turned red again. "Um, before you do, I have something to tell you—I'm um, a little, um well, excited. The good news is that it should make it harder to run anything over."

"Oh, John, don't worry, I've known that was under there since we started the massage. I saw you twisting around trying to cover up, and thought that might be the case." I got such a charge to hear that she knew my secret, that I decided there was no time like the present to fulfill my fantasy.

And with that, I sat up and dropped the sheet. I was now sitting naked in front of Caroline, my cock throbbing and jumping with every breath; pointing at her like a horny signpost.

"It's good to know I can still excite a guy this easily, and you actually made this a bit better for me. Your scrotum is tight, so, easy to shave, and I can easily remove the hairs from your shaft this way." She added, giving me a wink, "I will say that I can see why you have no worries about getting that monster lost in the weeds. I bet you don't get complaints. If I didn't know better, I might think that a little pain turned you on, or you just like it when people get a good view of your goods."

If possible, I turned even redder in the face, and to recover, replied, "That was my plan all along. I wanted to make the shaving easy for you, so figured I might as well get hard to simplify things. So um, do I have to handle it, or do you, um, take charge?"

Caroline just laughed again. "Don't worry, Hon. I've touched enough of them to know what to do. Just sit back and relax, I'm good at taking charge."

And with that, I laid back, in front of this sensual woman, with my cock throbbing and bouncing in the air. I was hoping that I didn't come as soon as she touched me.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to skip the gloves—they stick sometimes, and I don't want to pull your skin," she said. I could only gulp in response.

12