The Waxing Ch. 03

Story Info
John continues his exhibitionist Fantasy.
7.2k words
4.53
35.5k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Morning

I woke up the next morning from a vivid dream. Caroline was on top of me, fucking my brains out while we were on a stage. The only person in the audience was Susan, and she was sitting, with her legs up, masturbating as she watched us fuck.

As I jerked awake I groaned that I had woken too soon. The next groan came when I realized my head was throbbing from too much wine, and my cock was throbbing from too much fucking. I rolled over and saw a note from my wife:

John—I'm out for the day, thanks for the good time. XOXO Susan.

I took the opportunity of Susan's absence to spend the morning naked in the house, just padding around and doing some small chores. Even though my dick was too raw to get hard, the freedom felt nice.

I spent the time thinking about what I should do next to indulge my exhibitionist fantasies. I realized that there was a not-so-fine line between sexy displays and sex offender status. Flashing in the park: out unless I wanted to get busted. Jerking off at a movie: out unless I wanted to end up like Pee Wee Herman. In fact, showing my cock to strangers was probably out unless I wanted to go to jail.

I kept thinking about it until I saw my dry cleaning. I had three pairs of pants that needed to be shortened and taken in, and they might give me a good opportunity to show off again.

To accomplish my goal, I decided to buy some underwear that showed off my cock. On the internet there is lots of erotic underwear to choose from, and I quickly found a pair that fit the bill, spending 2x the price of the underwear to get it delivered fast.

Monday

I could hardly wait until Monday for the package to arrive. I left work a few minutes early to get home before Susan, and sure enough, the package for my package was there. They were exactly what I wanted- a pair of tight and sheer black bikini briefs.

They were so low cut that the only way my cock fit by pushing it to the side, so it sat pointed at my hip. The briefs were also completely see-through, leaving nothing to the imagination. The back cupped my ass, and the silky fabric felt great against my penis. Trying them on, I quickly got a raging hard-on. Looking at myself in the mirror I could see my cock literally fighting against the fabric and pushing itself out over the waistband. I got harder and harder until it popped out completely, red and stiff. It took all of my willpower not to masturbate, but I wanted to be ready for my next adventure.

I've been going to the same dry cleaner for years, and have always been served by Maria. We chat the one or two times a week I go in, and she is always friendly. She is Hispanic, in her late 20s or early 30s. She is attractive, but didn't seem to wear makeup often, and usually dressed plainly. It was clear that she had a very curvy body, and the one bit of dressing up she did do was to wear low cut shirts that showed off the top of her bra.

She must have had D cups, and had an ass to match (I took advantage of her bending over to get my clothes to look). We always flirted a little, and she had a quick smile for me, but I had never made any advances. I wondered if she had an interest in me, but I knew that she was going to enjoy my plan, or the police were going to be escorting me away.

Thursday

I didn't have time to get to the dry cleaner until Thursday, and had planned carefully. I had three pairs of pants with me, and before I left work, I put the sheer briefs on under my suit. They felt amazing cradling my cock, and got me semi hard immediately.

I waited until it was close to closing time, so we wouldn't be interrupted, and went in with the pants.

"Hi Maria, I have some pants that need to be taken in—can you help?"

"Hi Johnny. For you, anything. Just go put them on over there."

The changing room was tiny—smaller than a closet, with a short curtain, and I hardly had room to take off my clothes without falling out. The first pants I put on needed to be hemmed, so I put them on, and zipped up fully. I did take off my shirt, so I just had on a t-shirt and pants, along with my socks.

Maria knelt down in front of me, adjusting the hem and marking them with chalk. I had a beautiful view down her shirt. I felt my cock getting stiffer, and it took all my will power to calm down. When she was done, I went back in the tiny room.

This time I took off my pants and got a little off balance on purpose, falling into the curtain, and pushing it open. There was now enough of a gap that if Maria wanted to see in, she could. I kept my back to the curtain as I put on the other pants. These were also a simple fix—shorter and taken in a bit at the back.

I went back out and Maria adjusted the waistband of the pants. I felt her cool fingers inside the pants, brushing my skin. My cock gave a little throb and I hoped it would stay in the underwear—I wasn't quite ready to flash her.

She knelt again in front of me, adjusting the hem of the legs, and stood up and started adjusting my waistband again.

"Do you mind if I lift your shirt a little so I can get this right?"

"No problem. Here let me just take it off."

With that I pulled it over my head. I was now shirtless, and my pants were drooping slightly, since they were a size too big. Normally my boxers would be showing, but these briefs were cut so low that they didn't show at all above the waistband. If Maria noticed, she didn't say anything, and just kept working.

"Do you mind unbuttoning them quickly? I just want to be sure to get this right."

"Sure," I said and undid the button. The pants sagged a bit more, and you could finally see the tops of the underwear. With my cock bent to the side, I knew that if my pants went down any more, you would see the length of my rapidly stiffening cock. Maria continued, and I know that she must have realized my briefs were see-through at this point. However, she still said nothing

She pinned the pants, "All set! Next pair."

I went back into the dressing room, this time barely pulling the curtain closed. I turned my back, dropping the pants, and bent over to pick up the last pair. As I put them on, I stuffed my hardening cock down in the briefs, trying to keep it from popping above the waistband. These pants were way too big; they need to be not only taken in at the waist, but also needed the seat adjusted as well.

I went out, holding them up with one hand, and said "Last pair!"

Maria looked, "Are you sure? With the alterations that need to be done, they won't look right."

"Let's give it a try, they were on sale so even if we spend a lot, it's still a deal."

"Ok, you're the boss, Johnny."

I loosened my grip and the pants slid down my stomach to the top of the low-rise underwear, clearly showing them, my shaved pubic hair and the shaft of my penis. I could feel my cock growing harder and harder, and was ready for it to pop out. I wanted Maria to see me hard—the very thought of it was giving me butterflies and making me ache with excitement.

"What do you think? Will they work?"

Maria took the waistband in her fingers, "Where do you want them to sit? This low or up higher?"

"Right about here is good, maybe a bit higher.

"Ok," she grabbed the back of the waistband to measure it, sliding her hand inside, against my ass. I didn't think it was possible, but I was still getting harder, my cock pushing against the tight briefs, inching to stand up straight.

She pinned it in the back, "I have to check the front too, I may need to take it in two places." Coming around my front and she grasped the pants, "I may have to move the button. Let me see."

She put her hand in the front of my pants, and her fingers pressed up against my stiff cock. I felt my dick pulsing against her hand, and I saw her lick her lips as she felt me. As soon as I felt her hand, I relaxed—she wanted to play the game, and I didn't have to worry about the police coming. My dick continued to get harder and harder against her cool touch.

She kept pinning the pants, "Ok... lets see how that is."

She let go of the pants and stepped back, and as she did, they slid down my waist. She had not pinned them tightly enough on purpose, and I was standing there, pants at my hips, with my cock pulsing inside the tight see through briefs. Maria smiled and looked right in my eyes, licking her lips again.

I couldn't help it. My dick got fully hard and pushed its way out of the briefs, the head and top of my shaft sticking far out of the waistband, pulsing and twitching with excitement.

Maria said, "Oops" and pulled the pants back up. "Must need to be a bit tighter."

She pinned them again, correctly this time, and went to my back. "I need to take in the seat as well."

I felt her hand running down my ass, all the way to my scrotum as she smoothed the cloth. I was getting even more excited and I could feel my cock starting to leak. She continued caressing my ass as she pinned the pants, and I let out a low moan.

Suddenly she straightened up. "All done!" and went out to the front of the shop.

There I was, fully hard, my penis sticking out of the briefs, leaking pre-come, and hoping for a repeat of my last adventure.

Figuring I shouldn't push my luck, and start jerking off, I just left the curtain open, and unbuttoned the pants. I let them drop, and was standing there in the sheer briefs, my cock upright and throbbing.

Looking at Maria, I reached down and grabbed my cock, trying to push it back in the briefs. I literally couldn't get it to go back in, so not breaking eye contact took them off.

I was standing there naked but for my socks—anyone walking in or even walking by could have seen me. I reached over, picked up my suit pants and slid them on, easing the zipper over my erection. I put on my dress shirt, and stepped into my shoes.

I walked out to the front like nothing had happened, "When will these be ready?

"Saturday," Maria said grinning.

"Thanks, see you then."

I took the ticket and walked out, making it to my car before I realized I forgot to drop off my shirts.

I turned around and went back in, and all of a sudden Maria straightened up from behind the counter, and I saw her hand jerk up. I could smell a familiar odor in the air and looked down at her hand. It was glistening in the light.

Maria was fingering herself!

Two can play this game...I pretended not to notice, and dropped the shirts on the counter. "These too please."

Saturday

Once again it had taken all my willpower not to masturbate or have sex with Susan when I got home. I had no idea what would happen on Saturday, but I wanted to be ready. I had gone on the Internet right after dinner on Thursday to find new briefs to wear to pick up the pants.

After a bit of searching, I found the perfect thing—a pair of bikini briefs that had an "enhancer" to push your cock through. This meant that there was a hole where my cock was, and nothing to cover it, just a little bag to tuck your balls in. It would leave your penis hanging out and push it forward at the same time (the enhancement part). I also found a pair of "shorts" that were much shorter than normal running shorts and were split almost all the way up the sides. Between the shorts and the briefs, I was certain you would be able to see all of my cock. Once again, I paid an astronomical amount for shipping to ensure I would have them for Saturday.

The package arrived on Saturday morning, and I put on the briefs, looking in the mirror. I got an electric charge that made my cock swell. Between the shaving and the underwear pushing my dick out, I looked huge. It was clear that you would see the outline of my cock clearly, and once my clothes came off, there would be no mistaking my intentions. I slipped on the shorts and as I hoped, my cock was hanging free and showing its size.

I threw on a shirt and sneakers and headed out the door, going to the dry cleaners.

Taking a deep breath, I walked into the store, and stopped short. Behind the counter was a woman who looked a lot like Maria, but wasn't Maria. I felt my dick shrink, and a knot grow in my stomach. She was a bit taller and slimmer, with long dark hair, and a less curvaceous body. She was dressed in a plain black T-shirt and black jeans, with lace up boots. There was something about her that was different than Maria—she seemed less friendly and more serious.

Clearing my throat, I said, "Where's Maria? I have to pick up some pants from her."

From the back I heard, "Hello Johnny! Meet my cousin Rose Marie. I'll be right out, but she can help you."

Rose Marie smiled, and pulled my pants off the rack, motioning to the changing room, "Try them on, and Maria will be right out to take a look." It might have been my imagination, but I thought she put an emphasis on the word "Look."

I went back to the little changing room, and pulled the curtain closed fully behind me. Taking off the shorts, I pulled on the first pair of pants, and I heard Maria say, "Johnny, take off your shirt so I can see exactly how the pants fit. Also your shoes, since you had dress shoes on the other day."

I relaxed, still not knowing what Rose Marie was doing in the shop, but realized that Maria was continuing our game from Thursday. I heeded her wishes, and stepped out of the room with only the pants on.

Maria was standing there in a more revealing outfit than I had ever seen her wear. She had on a tube top, bursting at the seams, and I could clearly see her erect nipples. In addition she had on a skin-tight micro mini, and heels that laced up her ankles.

I felt my cock getting harder. The problem with that was that the enhancer in the underwear was holding my cock forward, so it started to stick out straight in front of me.

Maria came over, "These look good, how do they feel? Not too tight are they?" She reached out and put her hand right on my rapidly hardening cock, looking at me and smiling.

"Turn around and let me see the back...they look good, why don't you try the next pair?" she said as she dismissed me with a slap on the ass.

"Oh and Johnny?"

"Yes?"

"My cousin can't believe that you showed me your cock. Can you do it again? I have a bet with her."

At this point, there was no way I could get more excited (or so I thought), so I decided to push my luck.

"Sure Maria, but I get something in return. You need to take off one item of clothing too."

Maria shrugged, and walked towards the door. I could only wonder what I just did—had I ruined the game? Was she going to get help?

Instead, she just flipped the sign to "Closed," and pulled the shade on the door.

"Fuck it, she is going to pay me $100 if I win the bet." With that Maria lifted her arms over her head and pulled off her tube top. She had no bra on, and her beautiful breasts sprang free. They were amazing—D cups with large nipples and areola, smooth brown like the rest of her skin.

Staring at her, I unbuttoned my pants and stepped out of them in the middle of the room, my hard cock standing out of my briefs, balls tight inside the little sack. This was literally a dream come true. I was standing nearly naked in front of two cute women, with my hard cock bobbing as I got more excited.

"Pay up Rose!" Maria squealed, "I told you he looked good!"

Rose Marie was staring at my cock, and started laughing. She pulled a $100 bill out of her pocket. "Fuck you Maria—I'll pay you but you didn't tell me that he obviously loves to show off his cock. Look at how excited he is—I bet he would do anything I told him to do. I can't believe he is wearing that ridiculous underwear—who besides an exhibitionist would spend money on something like that when they could just skip briefs all together."

I continued to stand there in my briefs, not knowing what to do as I felt my cock get harder and stick out even further.

"Oh Rose Marie, stop it. I told you he had those silly panties on the other day, but Johnny is a nice guy, not some sleaze. What's the matter with having a little fun?"

"Oh, Maria, I love fun. Let's see what kind of fun Johnny likes. Take off those briefs and turn around for me. I want to see more of you."

I admit, at this point I was totally weirded out by Rose, but figuring I had nothing to lose, I took off the briefs and slowly turned, flexing my ass.

I felt Rose Marie's eyes boring into me. "Looks like you just got shaved, huh Johnny? Seems like you have been planning on this little display for a long time. Let's see how far you will go...Kneel Johnny!"

Just like with Christina, I was so turned on, I didn't hesitate to submit to her. I knelt on the floor, looking up at the two women.

"Put your hands behind your back!" I felt Rose behind me, grasping my hands, and tying them together with what felt like a plastic dry cleaning bag.

What the fuck was going on? I had come her wanting to show Maria my cock, and now her crazy cousin was tying me up? I was hoping that things were going to get better, but a boot on my back made me realize that they were not.

Rose Marie pushed me to the ground, and I was left hunched on my knees, with my face in the carpet. I felt her face next to mine, as she whispered in my ear, "Maria has been talking about you for years. I'm going to make sure you make her happy, even if she wins the bet."

With my face in the carpet, I heard Rose's voice again, "Maria, take off that slutty skirt. If you want to play with Johnny, then lets play. Johnny, look up at Maria and tell me what you see."

I struggled to look up, and saw Maria standing in front of the counter naked, wearing only heels. Her body looked even better than when she was dressed. Her smooth skin was gleaming under the florescent lights, and it was clear that she was aroused. There was a slight blush to her entire body, and she was shifting uncomfortably as she stood there. Maria had also taken grooming one step further than I had, as I could clearly see that she had waxed her privates bald, and very recently, from the lack of any stubble.

I spoke up, "You look beautiful Maria. I love your body, and your legs look incredible in those heels. I never thought you would do something like this, or I would have showed off to you years ago.

"Come on Johnny, you can do better," said Rose, "Tell Maria what you want to do, or you can put your clothes back on and go home. Tell her what you would do to feel that sexy body. Tell her what kind of pervert shows their cock in a dry cleaner with those silly panties."

Gulping, I responded, "Maria, I'd love to taste that sexy body... I want to feel those curves and put my mouth on you. Please, showing my cock to you turned me on so much... I feel like I could come right now. Let me get up and show you how hard and stiff I am."

"Try again Johnny... Tell Maria what you will do to please her. Tell her why you are naked on the floor and not complaining."

My mind was racing. How did I end up in another situation where a woman was ordering me around? Why was I accepting this, and why was it turning me on? If anything, I was the one who made the commands at home with Susan. Why would I let yet another stranger order me around, and why was I so excited lying naked on the floor of a dry cleaners?

I decided that I didn't give a fuck at this point. If I followed Rose's rules, maybe I could touch Maria, or at the least come with the two of them watching. Just thinking about that made me shiver in anticipation.

I gulped, "Yes, Rose Marie I can do better."

I looked up again at Maria, and the words tumbled out quickly, not making much sense. "Maria I got so turned on thinking about you looking at my hard cock. I've been waiting to come back and see you again so I could come for you while you watched, I get so turned on by that. I never thought that I would get to see your amazing body, let alone get to touch it. I'll do anything you ask if I can just come somehow. You look amazing standing there. I love how you look in those heels and would love to taste your shaved pussy and lick those nipples."

12