The Way He Touches Me

Story Info
Husband returns from a long trip.
1.1k words
3.86
30k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first Posted story. I write a lot but I generally keep them tucked away in a tiny notebook underneath my bed. I hope you all like my story.

I was on my knees cleaning out the bottom of my bathtub. Adorned in only cut off jean shorts and a bra. I was antsy and a bit nervous so I was trying to keep myself busy. You see my husband was due home tomorrow. He'd been away in prison for the past 3 years. I missed him so much but, I was worried about whether things would be awkward between us. Just then I heard a noise in the hall behind me. I look over my shoulder to find my husband standing behind me. He has just as nervous a look on his face as I do.

I didn't know exactly what to do so I turn on the shower water and asked him if he felt like taking a shower. "There are other things I can think of" he answered. I smiled a crooked smile and it dawned on me to ask as he approached me...."Why are...well I thought....How did you get here so early?" He did not answer as he grabbed me up into his arms and hugged me fiercely. I fumbled around trying to get comfortable in his arms. He let's me go and gently grabs my face. The kiss he gave me empowered me. I started to remember. Comfort started over me.

I needed him. My pussy started to get wet just looking at the hungry look in his eyes. I was worried that advancing on him might be too much too soon. I did not want to thrust my needs to heavily upon him. But after three years I needed him like he could never imagine. Trust me...I went thru a few vibrators while he was gone but they never put it to me like he could. Suddenly twisted out of my thoughts he moves closer to me and I feel HIS growing need.

He wraps his arms around me and pushes me back till my back was braced against the shower door. He smiled at me and ran his hand down my side till it was curved around my ass. Then he ran it down further to the back of my thigh, he lifted my leg up and my instinct was to wrap it around him yet he stopped me. He had me set my foot on top of the toilet lid. He then kissed my neck, then down to my nipples thru my bra, next my tummy. I started then to feel my pussy jump. I could feel his breath right outside the seat of my jeans.

Instead of putting his lips there, he started to smell me there. I looked down at him and he replied that it had been so long since he smelled the scent of a turned on woman he just wanted to remember. He pulled aside the crotch in my jeans and I felt his fingers slide into me I leaned back into the shower door and as my breathing got heavier I stopped myself from begging him to just take me.

Ahhhh I moaned. He started to go in and out of me with his fingers. My pussy dripping more and more. I can feel myself leaking my juices covering his hand. Soon enough his mouth followed. His tongue lapping over my clit. His non stop assault to my clit aided by the ever steady way he finger fucked me led me to my first explosion. I came so hard that when I was done I looked at his face I had squirted so hard there was cum still soaking his lips.

He stood up and took off all of his clothes right there. As his cock stood at full attention he reached for my shorts. He removed them and turn me around; he bent me over and slowly slid his cock into my waiting hole. I clenched my muscles around him as he entered me. He buried his cock to the base inside of me and stilled for a moment. Soon he was building himself a rhythm, I hung onto the towel rack bar and took the pounding he administedered. After awhile I could feel myself starting to want to cum again. I couldn't let that happen just yet. I reached back and pushed him away from me. When I faced him his dick was still at full mass and dripping my juices off the tip. The pre cum that leaked from his tip made my mouth water.

I got down onto my knees and approached him seductively. I wrapped my hand around him and drew him into me. I took first just the tip of his cock into my mouth. The taste of our juices mixed together was my undoing. Inch by inch I took his entire tool into my mouth as I deep throated his cock I reached underneath and cupped his balls in my hand. I slowly and carefully fondled his balls as I picked up the pace of my deep throat. When his hand went to the back of my head I loosened up , and prepared for him to fuck my face. He pounded his cock into the back of my throat each time his balls slapped my chin.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped it on my cheek and tongue. He started to jerk his cock right in front of my face. I did not want him to waste his seed so I told him to lay down on his back. He laid there on the bathroom floor as I straddled him, and led his cock back to my pussy. I got on top and slowly started to grind my hips on him. Back and forth I rocked riding him. Then I changed my motion and went with the up and down, I could see he appreciated the change and his body started to tense. I picked up the pace and just when he started to tell me he was going to cum I felt him let loose inside of me.

I jumped off of him just in time to catch a few squirts on my tongue and on my face. I took my finger to wipe off the cum on my face and sucked it off of my finger. I looked up at him to find him laying there smiling. Then he simply said...

"I missed you babe. Now how about that shower."