The Way We Whirr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudak
Mudak
56 Followers

He guided her into the pool and she casually stepped downwards and into the tub.

Once her chest was below the water, and the nipple clamps were completely submerged, he stopped and paced around the tub.

"Let your skin bathe in the robot liquid; let your body absorb its new programming. The dildo and clamps are designed to make your transformation more pleasurable."

He walked to the wall and flipped a switch. A low humming filled the room.

Sophie's hands clenched around the rim of the tub in which she now sat. Arching her back, she let out a gasp. She squinted her eyes and shook her head, her consciousness flooding back to her.

Her voice was weak and tremulous as she asked, "Wh- wh- where am I?" What's h-h-happening here?"

The supervillain turned to face her. She let out a gasp of horror, in recognition of his face.

Before he could say a word, she cried, "You!"

"Yes, Sophie. Me." He laughed heartily. "Who else has such a maniacal laugh?"

"What... what're you going to do to me?"

"Going to do? Oh, my dear sweet Sophie. Nothing. Nothing at all. Most of the job is already done. Can't you feel it?"

She looked around, trying to get a better stock of her situation. She wasn't uncomfortable, sitting in a warm tub filled with some kind of shimmering, silvery liquid. She felt a degree of discomfort between her legs but couldn't tell exactly why.

Maniacal Meriwether started walking around the tub. He spoke slowly, softly, and deliberately, as experience had taught him that this was the easiest to instill fear in his captives. "So... Tell me, my dear... How are you feeling?"

Sophie wasn't sure if she should respond. Was he even serious in his question? Would saying anything give him something to use against her? If what the media said about him was true, saying anything could eventually become a weapon in her own destruction.

"I asked you a question, my dear. How are you feeling? Are you feeling a tingling in your legs?"

Sophie paused. She didn't want to answer him. It wasn't entirely accurate to say that the sensation was a tingling. More like, she mused, the feeling you get when there's something sticky on your flesh. Not painful or itchy. Not necessarily comfortable or uncomfortable, just, well, just there and you want to do something about it. Of course, as the sensation spread over her legs, the desire to find a way of peeling it off became stronger, too.

She looked up at the evil man who was pacing before her. Scowling but not saying a word, she hoped to convey the fact that she had no desire whatsoever to help him.

"I grow tired of your insolence, my dear. Although I will eventually break you of your will—in fact, I have already done so once, but I allowed you to regain some of it—you do not have to make things more difficult for yourself. So I will ask you again. How ... are ... you ... feeling?"

The sticky sensation spread higher. She felt that even if she had wanted to move her legs, she wouldn't be able to. The sensation almost completely surpassed her pussy, and she wondered if she should be worried about this fact. Would it be better if whatever was in this tub would react exactly the same way to her nether regions as the rest of her body? Even though she couldn't tell that she was naked, the very nature of the sensation made it seem as though her panties would be useless in terms of protection.

She sighed, more deeply than she intended to.

The villain stopped his pacing and leaned in close to her, smiling broadly and displaying his crooked teeth. "That's it, my dear. Just tell me what you're feeling right now."

Inhaling deeply, she finally spoke; her voice more meek than she had hoped it would sound. "Why do you want to know?"

He scowled and gazed into her eyes, his own eyes trying to assess whether she was worth the effort. He contemplated her question. By now, surely, she wasn't going to be able to escape. Should he reveal his plans to her and maybe instill more fear into her heart, or let her suffer silently not knowing what was happening to her?

Shrinking underneath his gaze, she let out a slight gasp as the sensation started to spread up her chest and over her breasts.

"I don't believe you're in pain. I would think you'd be doing something to express what you're feeling if you were. But you are feeling something, aren't you my dear?

"And what if I am?"

"Then you should know that you will belong to me; of that there can be no debate. I would simply appreciate knowing what you're feeling right now, so I can make any necessary modifications that would ensure that my system works as I've planned. So, my dear, tell me what you can feel?"

She felt the urge to answer his question. It's such a simple question, really. Why was she putting up so strong a fight at this? Just say the words! Just answer him! She kept saying to herself. A second voice inside her head reminded her who she was dealing with. If she were to say anything, all would be lost. She'd be his, to help carry out his evil deeds. And no, she wouldn't let that happen. Not if she could help it.

The sensation now covered every inch of her body that was submerged in the tub, except for her nipples and her pussy. They still felt normal, although slightly aroused. She was just about to answer him, tell him what he wanted to know when he started to laugh.

"Very well, Sophie. Very well indeed. You have chosen your own fate, then..." He reached into the pocket of his lab coat and and pulled out a grotesquely-formed rag doll. "Do you know what this is, Sophie?"

He held it high above her head. She squinted her eyes to get a sense of what it was, but wasn't sure. "Is that ... a doll?"

"Very good, Sophie. There is a wire that connects this doll's breasts with her sex. Did you know you have a similar wire on your body right now?"

She hoped her bulging eyes didn't give away the fact that she didn't know that at all. Maybe he was bluffing.

"In fact, Sophie," the mad scientist continued, "This doll here is my connection straight to you. If I do something that this doll can feel, you'll feel it too. Of course, it won't be long before I won't need the doll, at least, not when you're close enough to me to hear my commands." His laughter echoed off of the walls and Sophie felt a chill.

He placed a finger over the doll's lips. She felt the sensation of something touching her own mouth. "So, my sweet little girl. You will tell me what, exactly, you're feeling from the solution you have been bathing in for these last few minutes."

Her mouth acted of its own accord. "It's not tingly like you said," she began. She went on to explain how the sensation was unusual, not pleasurable not painful. But it makes you want to peel off your own skin. "Or maybe it feels like you're already doing that and you want to get back to the normal feel of your skin. I'm not sure."

"Do you feel it everywhere on your body? Or at least, everywhere that's underwater here?"

"No. I'm not feeling it in my nipples or in my ..." the word felt harsh on her tongue and she blushed.

"Say the word, Sophie. Use the most coarse, vulgar word you can think of for what you want to say."

"I'm not feeling it in my cunt."

"Of course not, Sophie. I need to have some flesh to control outside of the changes to your skin."

"Ch-changes?"

"Oh, yes. Don't you realize what's really happening to you? I'm turning your skin to metal! Your body will soon do whatever I wish for it to do, as this liquid has soaked into your skin and you're becoming a robot. And being a robot will override whatever it is your brain might want to do or say."

Her eyes widened. This time, her reaction was a combination of shock and excitement at what was soon to pass.

"Are you ready to complete your transformation?"

She shook her head 'no' but at that very moment he touched the doll's mouth again and the word "Yes" came spilling out of her mouth as though it was forcibly extracted.

"Very good."

His hand ran up and down the back of the doll. With the index and middle fingers of this hand, he pressed hard against the doll's breasts.

Sophie let out a gasp of unexpected pleasure, from the sensation that some invisible hand were playing with and arousing her breasts beyond anything she had ever felt before.

Moving his thumb downward, it landed right between the doll's legs.

She could feel the pleasure mount inside of her and she screwed up her eyes and face in an attempt to prevent the sensation from overwhelming her, especially since she couldn't actually move her arms or legs.

The villain started to laugh. "Are you actually trying to fight me?" He looked over the doll and adjusted the arms and legs so that it was standing perfectly straight.

Almost as if on cue, Sophie stood up in the tub. The water came up about halfway between her knees and her thighs. She looked down in horror at her naked body, which had a slightly metallic hue. She screamed. "What? What's happening? What've you done, you motherfucker?!?"

"I may be a lot of things, my dear, but I suspect that's the last time you'll call me anything that reflects ... something less than admiration."

She glared at him but didn't say anything else.

"If you haven't noticed, I now have complete control over your body from your shoulders down. But I consider it unacceptable that your mind might otherwise undermine my commands of you. He stepped away into a shadowy corner of the room, returning in a few minutes with a carnation.

"This flower is slightly different from the one that my manservant presented to you earlier today. Here. Take it."

Her arm moved rigidly out towards him and grasped the stem.

"Now. Hold the flower a few inches from your nose."

Before her hand could bring the flower close to her face, she took a deep breath and held it, willing herself not to smell the flower, hoping she could get enough control over her hands so that perhaps she could drop the flower before she ran out of air.

He chuckled slightly at this display. He could wait until she took a breath. Or he could force her to breathe. He stared at her naked body and smiled. He turned his attention to the doll still clutched in his hand, and ground his thumb into the spot between the doll's legs.

She let out an involuntary gasp. This quick breath was all it took: she breathed in the sweet scent of the flower still clutched firmly in her hand.

"Yes, that's it. Breathe in the beautiful scent. Let it take over your mind. Give your mind over to me. I already control your body, as you can see. You have no need for a mind at all."

She closed her eyes for a moment then slowly opened her eyes. She had a glassy look in her eyes, distant, unfocussed.

"Very well, my dear. Very well. Please get out of the tub now."

She stepped out of the tub, taking a few steps across the floor before stopping. She stood at attention in front of him, clearly waiting for her next orders.

Chapter 6—The Second Slave

Maniacal Meriwether wondered whether it was advisable to reach out to Victor Villanova directly, or if he should be more covert about his own evil schemes for world domination. After all, they both had means of turning young women into their own personal harems.

It was a good idea—it almost makes sense—to at least seek to find out what kind of effect each of their schemes had on the other's. What would happen if one of his own robots were to come in contact with whatever it was that Vicky had used? What if one of Vicky's slaves would become one of his own robots?

Of course, Meriwether mused, Vicky doesn't need to know that his robot-creation process should work on men as well as women. Let that be something to lend an air of plausible deniability.

It should work on men, he thought. Let's make sure.

He tapped a few buttons on his watch and contacted Winston. When his manservant appeared on the small screen, he said that it was time to find the next test subject.

Winston nodded and said, "As you wish, sir. Is there anything else you require of me?"

"No, Winston. You may return to the home base once you have completed your mission."

"Thank you sir."

* * *

Less than ten minutes after the supervillain reached out to his assistant, a smartly dressed young man, about the same age as Sophie, strolled into the waiting area of the warehouse.

Maniacal Meriwether, sitting at the guard desk, looked up and smiled. "May I help you?" He chuckled underneath his breath, thinking about how this guy's wide, distant eyes pretty much answered that question.

"I have an appointment."

The supervillain instructed the young man to sign in. Picking up the sign-in sheet, he said, "All right, Mr. Mason—"

"Please. Call me Jason."

"Very well, Jason. Come with me." When the two of them arrived in the same room where Sophie had been taken over, he said, "Feel free to help yourself to any food or drink you might find in here. Someone will be with you shortly."

Jason began walking around the room, taking stock of his surroundings. The light show from the walls quickly helped him find the couch and ensured that he would come close to losing his balance.

As Sophie did, Jason found the red heart-shaped box of candies and began to help himself to the morsels. With each candy he ate, he removed an article of clothing until he was completely naked.

The supervillain decided to send the robot formerly known as Sophie to go in and play the music for Jason. Watching this process on a closed-circuit television, he noted that the process was identical for both men and women. Within five minutes, she had produced a silicone-filled fake vagina, which she rolled down over his now-erect cock and guided him to the hot tub where his body would be transformed.

Maniacal Meriwether soon stood a few feet away from where the transformation would be finalized. He pushed the button on his remote that began the transformation process.

Jason's eyes bulged and he gasped, but he did not seem to regain his consciousness the same way Sophie had. "Most interesting. Tell me how you feel, Jason."

"I feel ... tingles."

"Where?"

"In my feet. It's ... spreading. I feel them moving up my ankles."

"Very good. Please let me know when the tingle reaches your shoulders."

"Yesss..."

"Enjoy it." He didn't even need the doll for this subject. Very interesting.

* * *

Soon, Jason's body had been completely transformed. He now stood next to Sophie. Both of them had become robots, standing perfectly at attention, awaiting their next orders.

Maniacal Meriwether paced back and forth, staring at the two of them. "I think I need one more test. Jason, please remove Sophie's nipple clamps and dildo."

He pivoted on his feet and, with a mechanical motion, did as he was commanded.

"Sophie, please remove Jason's fake pussy."

She also obeyed the command without hesitation.

"Both of you. Your genitalia are the only body parts that are still human. But they have been improved. Sophie, when you're having sex, you will have an orgasm every forty five seconds. Jason, your orgasm will occur simultaneously with your partner's fifth orgasm. Both of you, when you have an orgasm, will be extremely vocal in the expression of the sensation. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master," they both said in a monotone.

"Very good. Sophie, lay down on your back and spread your legs as wide as you can."

She did as instructed.

"Jason, your cock is now hard. Get on top of Sophie and start fucking her."

The supervillain backed away as Jason did as instructed.

In almost no time, Sophie's screams of pleasure filled the room, the sound bouncing off of the walls, echoing and resonating in the villain's ears.

Jason pumped back and forth into Sophie, his movements mechanical and calculating. Maniacal Meriwether made a note of this on his clipboard.

Exactly as instructed, upon Sophie's fifth orgasm, Jason started to scream his own pleasure. As his sensation ebbed, his motions stopped. Once they knew that they were done, the two robots stood up, faced their master and assumed a position whereby they would await their next command. Sophie made no effort to cleanse herself of the juices that were visibly dripping down her legs.

Chapter 7—Masterful Coordination

After relocating his robots back to his evil lair, Maniacal Meriwether discussed the situation with Winston.

"What's the name of Vicky's servant, Winston?"

"Rufus."

"That's right. When's the next meeting of the Evil Sidekicks Committee?"

"Tomorrow night, sir."

"Hmmmmm... Why don't you reach out to Rufus and see if his master would like to trade slaves? Find out what would happen if one of his slaves were to become a robot or one of ours would fall prey to whatever it is that Victor developed..."

"I can do that, sir..."

* * *

The following evening, Winston arrived at the hotel ballroom the committee rented each month, helped himself to a cocktail, took copies of the previous meeting's minutes and current agenda and budget, and scanned the room to see if Rufus had already arrived.

Squinting as he scanned the room, he wondered if he was the only evil sidekick who wasn't hunchbacked.

Finally, he saw Rufus, sitting alone at a table near the front of the hall. Rufus was having difficulty drinking a glass of water because his hands were shaking too badly.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Winston asked quietly.

Rufus raised his head and glowered. He was silent for a long while, seemingly pondering whether or not he should invite Maniacal Meriwether's manservant to join him. He lowered his head again and hissed, "Be my guest" into his water glass.

Winston sat down and began to sip his own drink in silence. He eyeballed the agenda. This evening, there would be three speakers, each of whom had been allotted fifteen minutes for their respective topics. The first speaker, Levi Evil, would talk on the origins of, and potential solutions to, the shortage of usable body parts in designing monsters for reanimation. The second speaker, Martha Mothbag, would use her time to talk about the need to bring more women into the evil sciences and what evil henchmen and henchwomen can do about this. The third speaker, Lamar Shadydays, had a presentation about contract negotiations and what benefits the modern supervillain's henchmen can and should demand for themselves.

Winston scoffed and looked over at Rufus, who raised his head slightly.

"What do you think of these speakers this month?" Winston asked.

"I don't know. I don't think any of them is going to say anything I can use."

Winston looked at his neighbor with a degree of sadness. Even tonight, this far from his master, Rufus clearly still feared what Victor Villanova might think. He cleared his throat and spoke, aiming for a kindness that Rufus generally didn't know himself. "You know, Rufus. Some days I think that only your master and mine, are the only supervillains worth anything in this town."

"Yessss. It seems as though Admiral Anticrime always goes after our masters first, especially when there's a crime that was done by ... a smart villain."

Winston laughed. "May I give you a message to pass on to your master, from mine?"

For the first time, Rufus raised his head and looked his colleague directly in the eye. After taking several deep breaths, he said, "My master works alone."

"As does mine."

"So what kind of message would you have me pass on to my master?"

"A mind-controlled slave swap."

Rufus shook his head, apparently unsure how to respond.

Winston continued. "My master doesn't know how your master did what he did at the amusement park, although he suspects it has something to do with the water. My master has perfected a way of turning people into robots under his complete control. We don't know what would happen if one of your master's slaves were to fall under my master's command, or vice versa. It might be in our respective interests to find out what would happen if someone might be subjected to both of our masters' methods."

Mudak
Mudak
56 Followers