The Weather Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
235 Followers

When attention turned to my buttocks, I started thinking about the balls. My anus was scrubbed and massaged and I could feel the first ball being pressed into it. It was pushed into the rectum with a finger. I did notice the fingered seem to linger a bit longer than necessary in my channel as it massaged its way out of my body. The second and third balls were inserted in the same manner.

Flipping to my stomach, the front of my body received the same attention. When the assistant cleaned my groin area, the sensations seemed to a bit more charged. As my nipples were massaged, I knew the herbs were having an effect because I wanted my nipples to be played with forever. My mind was screaming for more. A final spray of water removed any residues and Betty's voice filled my head.

"You will now be taken to the bath. When the table stops, you are to sit up and move your feet to the left side of the table. Let them find the floor. Stand and use your right hand to find the top of a handrail. This will lead you down three steps and into the waters. Take two steps forward and sit down. You will then stretch out and allow your body to float to side of the spa. A special headrest will be placed under your neck and head. You are then to float back into the center, leaving your arms and legs outstretched. You will feel suspended. Sounds will be piped into the room and various aromas will fill your senses. Drift, relax and enjoy."

The table was then moved. When it stopped I did as instructed. I sat up, moved my legs to the left, found the floor, stood, and reached for the handrail. It was there. I followed the rest of the instructions and was treated to wonderful sensations of sounds and scents. I heard birds, soft harps and gentle rain. I smelled vanillas, roses and fresh cut grass. I was never so relaxed in all of my life. It was heaven.

As I drifted, the water level seemed to be lowering. I felt my legs touch bottom and then my buttocks. Betty's next message confirmed my feelings.

"The bath is being drained. Allow your body to rest on the bottom. Do not move. My assistant will begin to dry you with warm towels. When you hear a chime ring, slowly raise yourself to a standing position. The rest of your body will then be dried. Another chime will be your cue to take two steps forward and your left hand will find the handrail. Take the three steps up and you will feel another table. Pull yourself onto it and lay on your stomach. You will then be taken for final preparation."

On cue, a large fluffy warm towel was placed onto my torso and lovingly pressed, patted and moved around to absorb any remaining water. The process was womb like. I felt relaxed and safe. All of my feelings were inward as I enjoyed the pampering. My bliss was interrupted by the chime and I needed to make myself aware of my surroundings. I pulled myself to a standing position and the drying continued in the same manner.

After the next chime I made my way up the stairs and onto the table. I was then wheeled to another section of the room. When the table stopped, a gentle heat radiated onto my body as if I were under a warmer of some type. I could smell the delicate scent of powder and feel its snow like contact with my skin. The powder was then massaged over my body with a soft fur. Again, heaven.

"Douglas, please roll over," were the instructions breaking the silence. "This will be the final stage of your preparation. My assistant will powder your front. Extra attention will be spent preparing your genitals as well as your nipples. When finished, the table will be brought into a sitting position and your hair will be groomed. Upon completion, you will hear a chime. You may then remove your blindfold."

Moving to my back, the familiar feel of powder soon graced my body and the ensuing massage began. My genitals were massaged with fur for a long time bringing blood and life into them. I wasn't hard, but my cock felt fuller and thicker than before. It felt like it grew. I could feel its weight. I felt erotic and sensual.

After my nipples were massaged, the feel of a small brush began to circle them. It was spreading a cream like substance around the areolas and onto the bud itself. This continued for a few minutes and it went back and forth between my two breasts. Numerous applications of the cream were applied and my skin seemed to absorb it all. A tingling sensation was developing deep in my chest tissue. It felt as all the nerves on my nipples connected into one single root. It was incredible. I wanted my nipples to be pulled and sucked upon. I wanted teeth to be biting their flesh. My tits were becoming centers of desire: the more cream, the stronger the feeling. As the brush moved over the buds, they felt thicker and longer. I was in lust. Ironically, my cock did not become hard, just thicker and fuller. When the brushing stopped, my nipples remained in a state of desire.

A low hum of a motor sounded and the table started to recline into a chair like position. I could feel the section near my head lowering. When the motor stopped, a brush was run through my hair a number of times. I wasn't sure if it was being styled or just combed. It didn't really matter as I had no choice.

Then there was still silence and the chime.

I removed the blindfold only to find the room barely illuminated. I glanced around and saw the maze of centers recently visited, but nothing else. There was no assistant.

The lights gradually increased to a pleasant level and I heard Betty's voice. "Yes Douglas, you are alone. You are to come back into the bedroom now so we can fit you with panties. And please bring two glasses of nectar; your choice of wine and strength. Please hurry. I can't wait to caress your smooth and sensuous body."

Looking at the wine humidor, I smiled and rose from the chair. "Full strength," I thought as I made my way across the room.

I couldn't wait either; my body was ready.

********************

To be continued... Let me know what you think.

seat542
seat542
235 Followers
12