The Web Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think we've been attending to mine pretty well," I said. "That leaves...." We both turned to Kelly.

"OK, OK," she said. "I guess I've been getting to learn your secrets without revealing mine, so I'll say a bit to even the score. Yes, I like having my ass played with if the right man is doing it—it feels really good. I've also played with a couple of boyfriends that way while going down on them. However, I've never had a man let me pleasure him like you did, Brad. Cathy, it looked like you felt Brad's orgasm."

"I did," Cathy said. "There was both a deep throbbing and a clenching of Brad's...."

"His ass?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, that," Cathy replied, blushing again. "I guess you can tell it turned me on."

"Kind of," Kelly agreed. "If it helps, I was seriously turned on myself. You two didn't see me frantically diddling myself over there, or you wouldn't be blushing now. I would love to feel a man come that way. I've got some work to do to convince a guy to let me do it to him. Hell, I've got to have to find the guy, first." We all laughed.

"Once you find him, I don't think he stands a chance," I said.

"Good answer, Brad." Kelly winked at me.

We fell into other conversations as we hiked the loop. I was impressed by the physical condition of Cathy and Kelly. Clearly, the two ladies did something to stay in shape. We talked about running, biking, and weight training, and I learned that they often went to the gym together and sometimes went biking or hiking back at home. We agreed to meet for a biking ride next weekend.

We got back from the hike with just enough time to get cleaned up before dinner. Kelly directed activities.

"OK, Brad, efficiency dictates that Kelly and I get the bathroom first so you can shower while we dry our hair. You'll just have to put your fantasies on hold for a while."

"No problem," I laughed. "I'm still recovering strength."

"You'll need it," Kelly said. "Come on, Cathy."

The two ladies entered the bathroom and closed the door. I heard occasional laughs as the shower ran. It was clear that they were very comfortable with each other and had traveled together before. They came out wrapped in towels with their hair combed but wet.

I was shooed into the bathroom as Kelly grabbed the hairdryer and got Cathy situated in front of the dresser. I would have liked to watch them groom each other.

I soaked a bit in the shower, rinsing off the dust and sweat from the hike. When I came out wrapped in a towel, the ladies were just finishing earrings.

"Ladies, those dresses are stunning on you both," I complimented.

"Why thank you, Brad. You are such the gentleman." Cathy replied. "Would you mind meeting us in the bar? I was going to see if I could find Kelly her man."

"You'll probably find many, looking that good," I said. "I'll see you down there."

I took my time dressing, knowing the ladies could use some time together. When I walked down, I found them at one end of the bar with their heads close, deep in conversation.

"...priceless to see Brad's face when we spring that one on him!" The two ladies leaned their heads together and laughed conspiratorially. I filed it away under my "good times ahead" category and figured I would find out when the time was right. I gave them a pause to recover.

"Ladies, may I join you?"

Cathy turned. "Why that would be lovely. Please."

Once again, we savored a great dinner outside, lingering over our meals and talking. We swapped recommendations on books and movies, and discussed places we had traveled. I found myself enjoying the conversation so much that I was in no hurry to leave. Kelly got us going.

"As your chaperon, I wouldn't want you two staying out too long. I think it's time we returned to the room."

Kelly and Cathy went in to the bathroom to "freshen up" as she put it, and they emerged minus bras again. Kelly brought her usual towels with her, winking at me as she went by.

We all got settled in the chairs, and I turned to Cathy.

"I know that we haven't completed all of our 'small steps' on what we discussed last night, but I think that will take some time. Would you still like to relax and discuss anything else?"

Cathy nodded, blushing slightly. "I think I would, Brad. There's still more."

"Let's get started, then." I went through the relaxation exercise with Cathy, then I discussed things with her Controller.

"Thank you for you excellent work with Cathy. You helped her arrange things so that she experienced amazing pleasure. Can I ask you to continue that critical role?"

"Yes, I will continue to do that."

I discussed the Protector's role, and checked in on Joy, who was understandingly very happy these days. I then asked to speak to Desire.

"Yes, this is Desire speaking."

"Hello, Desire. How do you feel things are going with what we talked about last night?"

"I am thrilled that Cathy opened herself to those experiences. Going down on you and giving you such pleasure was very positive for Cathy. And with her bottom, look at how much she learned to enjoy a new part of herself. I think she will find a whole new side to making love that way."

"I'm glad we could help, Desire. How else can we help Cathy?"

"I would like Cathy to watch herself make love."

My cock got hard. "You mean like in front of a mirror?"

"...Yes."

"That sounds exciting. Tell me more about what you want Cathy to experience from that."

"I would like her to see her own body making love. She should see how beautiful she is and how much she has to share. I want her to see what you see."

"OK, Desire, I think we can do that. Anything else?"

Cathy sighed. "Yes, I want you to be a bit more possessive of Cathy when you make love tonight."

"So that she can relax and let herself go?"

"Yes. I want Cathy to let a little of her bad-girl side come out."

"What is that side like?" I glanced over at Kelly, her attention rapt on Cathy.

Cathy paused. "You know, that she likes sex; she can't get enough; she'll do anything to feel good. That she has this dark side that she doesn't let on."

My cock was straining. "Thank you for telling us, Desire. I think we all have some version of that dark side, and I appreciate you trusting us to tell about Cathy's. With Cathy trusting us, we can definitely work with her to bring that side out."

"Thanks, Brad. I know she'll enjoy it."

"OK, with your permission, I'll call the Protector."

"Please go ahead."

"Protector, may I speak with you, please?"

"Speaking."

"I know you heard what Desire wanted, and Kelly and I are very comfortable with that. I want your help to protect us all from fear as we explore Cathy's passions. Can you help us that way?"

"I'll be on the lookout for Cathy and you. She still may do or say something that will hurt her or you. However, I will try to help as you ask."

"Thank you, Protector. May I speak to the Controller again?"

"You are speaking to the Controller."

"Controller, can you help Cathy control her fears as she explores this side of herself? It is a big job."

"Yes, I can."

"Thank you. I know that Cathy appreciates your work very much. Now, can you take us back to the beach?"

After returning from the beach, I asked Cathy: "Do you remember what we talked about?"

"Yes," she replied, "and I'm excited to get started."

"OK, as I get a little more 'possessive' with you, it's a good idea for you to have an out if you start to get uncomfortable. Why don't you say something like 'Let's try something else,' and I'll know to back off. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great, Brad, but I doubt I'll need it. I really trust you."

"Thanks, Cathy. This first time, I'll take it easy and we'll see how you like things."

"Working a deal so there's a second time?" Cathy was looking into my eyes, smiling.

"That never crossed my mind," I said, smiling back. "OK, let's get started." I looked over at Kelly. "Can you help me get that dresser with the mirror moved so it faces the bed?"

"Got me doing home improvement, huh?"

I laughed and turned back to Cathy. "So if you're this girl that loves sex, maybe you can lose the clothes while we move the dresser. I want to see your body."

Startled, Cathy nodded. She stood up as I turned with Kelly to the dresser. Fortunately, it moved fairly easily on the smooth carpet, and we were able to position it where the mirror reflected the side of the bed.

"Let's get a chair over here for you, Kelly. Don't want you missing anything."

We positioned a chair at the foot of the bed where Kelly and Cathy could see each other in the mirror.

I turned to Cathy. "You look fantastic standing there. How does this look for exploring your desires?"

"It looks perfect, Brad."

"Will you join me, please?"

I held out my hand as Cathy walked over. Her eyes revealed the sensation of being the center of attention. She had been naked with me clothed before, but she had been busy kissing and touching. This time, we hadn't started yet. Kelly and I followed her as she walked over.

I took Cathy's hand and pulled her close. We kissed deeply, and I ran my hands up and down her back. "You have me so excited. I just love your body," I breathed into her ear.

"Ummmmm," Cathy replied as she opened her mouth to me.

I ran my hands further down to her ass, cupping her cheeks. Cathy moaned into my mouth. I kissed and fondled her until I felt her breath quicken, then I broke the kiss and turned her around, facing the mirror.

"Watch yourself," I whispered into her ear as I ran my hands up and down her sides.

I watched over her shoulder as Cathy raised her eyes. They showed a mixture of fear and excitement as they flicked over to mine. I raised my hands under her breasts, and her eyes snapped back to watch. I cupped just underneath the nipples, watching them harden in the mirror. I relished the sight of her breasts squeezing under my hands.

"Ohhh," Cathy said as I slid over her nipples. Her eyes stayed riveted as her hard nubs popped in and out of view beneath my hands. I slid my lips down her neck and she turned, her mouth open and seeking mine. I mashed my lips to hers and drew her back against me. After a long, hot tongue dance, we broke away and she turned back to watch me roll her nipples between my fingers.

"Let's see how it looks from the side," I whispered as I turned her so she faced Kelly. We both looked in the mirror as my hands cupped her breasts. I then trailed my hands down to her sides and cupped her ass.

"Ummmm," Cathy purred as she watched me caress her backside. She leaned forward and pushed her ass into my hands. I responded by sliding my hands deep between her cheeks, getting another moan.

"Is this what you want?" I asked her.

"Yesss," she breathed, bending over even further. I caressed all around her legs and butt, responding to her need.

"Let's get my clothes off," I told her, my cock straining to be free. Cathy turned around and unbuttoned my shirt, sliding it off of me with a deep look into my eyes. She kneeled down and unbuckled my belt and fly, then slid off my slacks. Finally, she reached up and pulled my boxers off, chuckling as my cock sprang up. As she licked her lips and moved toward my cock, I put my fingers on them, getting a questioning look.

"Watch," I said, and I turned slightly away from the mirror.

Cathy smiled as she caught the tip of my cock in her mouth. She was turned toward the mirror, and she could see her lips and tongue working around my cock. She opened up and plunged down, getting a moan from me. I looked over and saw Kelly with her skirt hiked up, playing with herself through her panties. Cathy watched herself pleasure my rod for a few minutes, and then I caught her hands and pulled her up to her feet. I turned her facing the mirror again and cupped her breasts from behind. She arched her back, capturing my cock in the notch between her cheeks.

"It feels good riding up between your cheeks, doesn't it?" I breathed into her ear.

"Yeah, really good," Cathy breathed back, watching herself twist in the mirror.

"Wait until it's sliding in and out of your ass. It will feel incredible."

"I can't wait."

I chuckled. "We'll get there one day. Right now, just enjoy watching how much of a sex goddess you are. You are turning me on incredibly."

Cathy's eyes shone with excitement—gone was any sense of fear. Her skin radiated the heat of her desire. I stepped from behind her and lifted her leg, placing her foot on the bed. This position spread her open to the mirror and Kelly's gaze. I knelt down, and Cathy's eyes went wide as my lips approached her pussy. I started licking her from below, making sure that both ladies could see everything.

"Oh, god," Cathy moaned.

"Fuck," Kelly said, and then I heard the rustle of her pulling off her skirt and panties. I kept my attention on Cathy, who was watching her pussy get ravished. Her breathing became more ragged, and she started pushing down into my tongue. Deciding to make her come on my face, I flattened my tongue along her clit as she ground into me, swaying and bucking. Her eyes stayed glued to the mirror.

"Uhh, uhhhh, ahhhhhhh!" Cathy exclaimed as she grabbed my head and rode me to a smashing climax. I felt the trembling in her legs and the spasms in her pussy as I held on to support her.

"Feel good?" I said as I rose up beside her.

"Really good," she answered, still leaning against me for support.

"Take a little rest, because there's more," I said.

"Sounds wonderful," she said, leaning into me for a kiss.

"Let's use the bed," I said, when Cathy started heating up again. I slid back onto the bed, facing the mirror and leaning back on my hands. "Hop on."

"Hop on, huh?" Cathy replied, smiling. "Is it safe up there?"

"Not even close. But it will be fun, I promise."

"Oh, goody," she laughed and climbed up to straddle my legs. "I suppose I'm facing the mirror?"

"The better to see you with, my dear."

Cathy giggled and turned around. She guided my cock to her opening and slowly sank down. I groaned as I watched her ass lower to my lap. I leaned to the side and caught Cathy's reflection in the mirror. She smiled and then returned her gaze to herself. I could also see Kelly, who now had her knees hooked over each arm of her chair, slowly playing with herself. Her swollen pussy lips attested to at least one orgasm while watching me lick Cathy earlier.

"OK, Cathy, I want you to reach down and play with yourself as we make love. Watch yourself make both of us feel good."

"I will," she replied, and I watched her hand drop down to find her pussy lips. As her fingers started sliding between them, I could feel the tips brush my cock.

"You look like a sex goddess," I said as I watched her in the mirror. I looked over to Kelly, who was now sliding her fingers in time to Cathy's motions.

"I think you're losing some of that 'good girl' reserve, Cathy," Kelly stated. "You're really turning me on."

"It is a turn-on, isn't it?" Cathy said. "I look pretty damn hot."

"Smoking. And you feel even better," I added as Cathy worked her pussy over my cock. She was taking me deep now, her ass spreading as she bottomed out on each down stroke. Her fingers moved up to her clit, and they started a more rapid strumming motion. I could feel the vibrations travel down her pussy lips.

Cathy's eyes roamed up and down the scene, sometimes looking into her face, sometimes watching her breasts sway, and often watching her fingers dance over her clit. Another glance in Kelly's direction showed a blurred set of fingers flying above an engorged pussy. The sights and sensations were bringing me to the edge.

"I'm close, Cathy. You feel so good," I grunted.

"Ummmm," she replied, and she raised up to where she was riding just the tip of my cock. The head became super sensitive as she rapidly rocked her pelvis above me. I could feel the heat radiate into my legs as her pussy massaged me, aided by the furious frigging she was giving her clit. The tingling and pleasure became almost unbearable.

"Oh, Cathy, ahh, ahhh, uuuhhhhhh!" I cried as my orgasm broke through me. Cathy sank down, her pressure forcing the come to squeeze through my cock, maximizing the pleasure of each spasm.

Kelly's cries brought my attention back to the scene in the mirror. She convulsed as she rode out her climax, her head thrown back and her breasts jutting into the air.

But Cathy produced the mightiest climax of any of us. She started heaving up and down on my cock again as she watched Kelly finish quivering, and then I watched her fingers press deep into either side of her clit. The little pearl stood proud from its hood as she bounced it back and forth between her fingers. I glanced up and saw her eyes intent on her pussy, her breath becoming short and ragged.

Her entire body tensing up, Cathy held her breath as her face twisted in concentration. Her shoulders hunched forward as she squeezed inward to her core. Then she exploded.

"Ugh, ugh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Cathy wailed. I felt the contractions churning through her pussy, but then I felt a hot wetness flow down my balls. Cathy rocked above me, groaning incoherently, and continued to spasm.

Finally, the contractions receded. Cathy eased up the pressure on her clit and hung her head, letting a long sigh escape. I waited, knowing she needed time to physically and emotionally recover.

With another sigh, Cathy shifted both her hands to my knees to support herself and raised her head. We both looked and saw a face stripped of any intent, expressing the deep emotions coursing through Cathy. It may have been the most open and honest expression I had ever seen. Only in our periods of deepest exhaustion or connection do we drop our masks so completely. She was truly beautiful.

Cathy shifted her eyes to mine, and we communicated wonder, thankfulness, and something approaching reverence back and forth. How long we stayed like that, I do not know.

Suddenly, Cathy's face burst into a smile, and I involuntarily grinned back at her. The spell broken, we could finally speak.

"Wow..." Cathy said.

"Yeah, wow..." I returned. "Did you come on me?"

"Yeah, I think I did," she said, blushing a bit.

"Incredible. I've never felt anything like that. Damn, Cathy, you are amazing!"

"I didn't know I could cum that hard."

"I didn't know anyone could cum that hard!"

Cathy laughed, and I heard Kelly joining in. "Brad's right, girl. You took yourself to a different planet."

"I think that I had a little help," Cathy replied. She twisted around and looked at me directly. "Thank you, Brad."

"Anytime." I leaned forward and nuzzled her back. "Anytime." Cathy squeezed my knee in response. We remained coupled as we continued to relax and share an extended afterglow.

Cathy turned back to me again. "You ready, Brad?"

"Yes. As good as this is, I know we can't stay this way forever."

Cathy chuckled, and then slowly lifted herself off me. We both gasped as I plopped out of her. Cathy took one more good look at herself in the mirror and then swung her leg over me. I slid back and found a pillow, Cathy stretching herself out to spoon against me. I slid an arm around her and we just lay silent.

Kelly got up, and I felt the covers pulled over Cathy and me. "Goodnight, you two. You were lovely. Sweet dreams."

"Sweat dreams to you, Kelly," I answered sleepily. "Thanks for taking care of us."

"Glad you noticed," Kelly responded.

I heard Kelly slide into her bed as Cathy nestled against me. I dropped off quickly.

I woke to see a pair of twinkling eyes looking into mine.

"Morning, sleepyhead. Worn out from last night?"

"Me? Never," I countered. "If you hadn't wanted to go to sleep, I would have been up for two to three hours more."