The Web Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was one of the best evenings I've ever had," I said as she pillowed her head on my chest.

"You really mean that?"

"Yes. I had a great meal, great conversation, and enough great sex that I can barely move. I would call that a spectacular evening."

"And how's that different from several other nights you've spent with me?"

I laughed. "I guess not so different, when you put it like that. You're pretty consistent in the food, conversation, and hot sex departments." I felt her chuckling against me. "On the other hand, this was special in a different way."

"How so?"

"It's hard to say. I guess I just felt...really close to you tonight."

Cathy lifted her head up, and I felt a drop on my cheek as she kissed me. "Thank you."

We remained silent after that. I just enjoyed holding her until sleep overtook me. We slept close together that night, sometimes spooned together, and other times with one of our arms draped over the other. The night was peaceful and restful.

I awoke with a warm, tingling feeling in my cock. As the mists of sleep cleared, I remembered Cathy's "fun in the morning" discussion even before I really knew what was happening. The pleasure gained focus, and I realized that my cock was in Cathy's hot mouth. Instantly, my cock hardened the rest of the way, and I felt Cathy's hum of approval as she learned I was awake. My opening eyes took in Cathy's pussy, which was framed by her legs straddling my face. I looked down to see her nipples starting to show her excitement at blowing me awake.

I debated about just letting her blow me to orgasm and then figuring out what to do for her, or getting her into a 69 session. I decided to go for the 69, since we hadn't done that before. I ran my hands up her legs, along her ass, and over her back, Cathy purring her encouragement. I let them drop along her chest and over her breasts, tweaking her nipples to full hardness. When I kissed along her legs, she spread them and settled her now moist pussy over my face. I ran my tongue along her outer lips and returned my hands to her ass, tracing my fingertips over the smooth skin. As they approached her puckered hole, she sighed around my cock and hiked her ass into my hands. I took the hint and gently brushed over her anus.

"Ummmmmm," Cathy answered. She also started probing between my legs with her fingers. I spread them to give her better access.

I settled back to enjoy the feeling of warm, wet lips sliding along my cock while a hot tongue swirled around the head. Adding to the pleasure was the taste of Cathy's musk in my mouth and the feel of her tight ass in my hands. To top it off, I got to tease her anus as I pleased, feeling her squirm as I touched the sensitive opening. When she did the same to me, I squirmed in turn. I could feel her smile around my cock.

As Cathy heated up, she shifted her hips back slightly to bring her clit within reach of my probing tongue. I circled the sensitive bud, hearing and feeling her moan over my cock. She started a gentle humping motion, sliding her clit past my tongue and pushing her ass back into my hands.

I started to feel Cathy's breath become ragged and hot around my cock. I flattened my tongue and pressed deep into her clit.

"Aahhhh," Cathy groaned as she pulled back from my cock. She humped my tongue hard. I could feel her anus clutching at my fingertips, so I gently pressed as deep as I dared without any lubrication.

"Oh God," Cathy moaned, telling me I was doing the right things. She continued to hump me, sliding her lips along the side of my cock as she gulped air. Her muscles stiffened in anticipation of a big orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Cathy exclaimed each time she drove down onto my tongue. Then she stopped, poised on the brink as she quivered over me. I laved her clit with my tongue, driving her over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," she gasped as she plunged into orgasm. Her pussy clamped around my tongue as the spasms rolled through her body. Her anus twitched in time to the contractions.

My cock jerked as I witnessed her intense release. I really got off on watching Cathy lose herself in a whole-body orgasm. She definitely kept in touch with her body and could fully enjoy what it could do for her. As the contractions lessened, her rigid muscles began to relax.

Suddenly, her lips plunged down around my cock, taking me deep and tight. I felt the cum surging in my balls as Cathy milked my dick and probed my ass. She knew that her orgasm had gotten me even hotter, and she took full advantage. I held back the relentless pressure as the tip of my cock grew white hot with pleasure.

"Oh, Fuck!" I shouted as the icy prickles radiated into my limbs. Cathy encircled the base of my cock and squeezed, mounting the pressure higher and higher as she continued to plunge over it's length. My muscles went rigid with the effort. Finally, I felt my body dissolve into pleasure and relief.

"Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh..." I grunted in release as each spasm convulsed through me. Cathy kept her lips wrapped around my cock, adding intense pleasure to each twitch. I could feel her swallowing as she claimed the load I was giving her. As I came down, she gently bobbed along the shaft, continuing the sensations without making me too sensitive. I just lied there for a while and whimpered through the pleasure as Cathy had me at her mercy.

"That was...unbelievable," I finally got out when I could form speech again.

"Believe it," Cathy said as she pulled away. She kissed the tip of my cock, causing me to twitch under her. "Jumpy, are we?"

"Yes, you unmerciful bitch!" I stammered.

Cathy laughed. "I love it when you whisper sweet nothings! Alright, I'll show some mercy, but I'll always be a sex-starved bitch."

"Don't ever change," I replied, getting another chuckle.

Cathy raised herself from me and turned around, looking deep into my eyes as she descended for a deep kiss. We each tasted ourselves as our tongues twined, sharing in yet another way. My arms pulled her to me, and we both relished the feeling of our bodies pressed tightly together. Cathy relaxed and lay against me, breaking the kiss and pillowing her head on my shoulder.

"It was unbelievable for me too, Brad," she said after a time. "I love what you do to me, and I love what I do to you."

"Thanks for telling me," I said. "I can tell you enjoy giving me pleasure. You just tune in to my body and know exactly what to do."

"Yes, somehow I just know what you're feeling," she responded. "It's like we're connected."

"Exactly," I said. "At the same time, I love making you feel good. My body thrills to your pleasure. I feel like there's no end to what you can experience. It's like playing a virtuoso musical instrument that never reaches its limits. Where have you been all of my life?" Suddenly, I stopped, realizing that I'd said an awful lot.

Cathy laughed, keeping the mood light. "It's probably good that we didn't meet too early. My Dad wouldn't have wanted me practicing that kind of music!"

I laughed, too, thinking that music would have been a lot more fun that way.

"Well, Brad, even though I'm a sex-starved bitch, we'd better get you ready for your plane and me ready for work. Join me in the shower? I promise I'll be good this time."

"I'm not sure I believe you."

"Smart man. However, I will respect your plane ticket this time."

We got up and got into the shower, joking and laughing as we cleaned each other. Cathy did abide by her promise, sighing theatrically as she let go of my cock after soaping it up.

After breakfast together, we got ready to leave. I took a small box from my bags and placed it on her counter. "Even though this was a social occasion, I couldn't pass up the chance to mix a little business in. Since we couldn't meet for our session this weekend, I put some homework into the box."

"A little mystery to think about when I'm at work today?"

"Exactly."

We hugged each other tight before opening the door to her garage. "It goes without saying, but I had a wonderful time. Thank you for inviting me to the sleepover."

"You're very welcome, Brad," Cathy said, smiling. "I think we'll have to do a 'sleepover' again."

"I can't wait. I'll call you tonight."

"Looking forward to it," she said and kissed me. "Now, don't miss your plane."

We got in our cars and drove off. I made it to the airport and got through check-in, security, and other lines, and finally dropped into my seat. I closed my eyes and relived our night together. Cathy was simply a fantastic person to spend time with, whether it was talking, eating, or making love. I wondered what Cathy would think about her homework. I had called Kelly about it.

"You think it pushes too far?"

"No. I think it's a great idea. Cathy will love it. It lets her know that you want this as much as she does. That's important to her. Also, she could use the practice. Knowing her, she'll do it, so she can really enjoy her first time."

"Thanks for the advice."

"What are friends for? Maybe I'll give her some pointers."

"I'm starting to get afraid."

"You should be," Kelly said, laughing.

I had enclosed a note:

Dear Cathy,

For your homework, I thought that you might take another "small step" with your bottom while I'm gone. There are two butt plugs in here, one is smaller and one is a little larger. You can try them to get used to something bigger than fingers back there. They don't have to be for just solo fun—if you like them we can play with them together. Take it at your own pace, and don't forget the lube.

Your teacher, Brad.

Fortunately, the events of the past night had drained me sexually, or I would have gotten excited thinking about Cathy using her new toys. As it was, I had some good images to keep me from getting bored as I jetted onward.

Please take a moment to vote and offer any comments. They mean a lot.

Additional chapters linked below.

12