The Web Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised myself from their legs, seeing the huge pool of cum that I blasted into the towel on the floor.

"Wow, Brad, you must have liked that," Kelly observed as she looked down. The two ladies looked at each other and laughed. Cathy reached down and rolled the towel up, placing it beside her chair.

I got my legs under me and held out a hand to each of them. They untangled their legs, the scent of hot pussy intensifying as they moved, and then they stood with me. Kelly led the way to the bedroom, and Cathy reached a hand over to cup to my ass, guiding me to the bedroom as well.

"Lie down in the middle of the bed, Brad. Cathy, climb over him for a little sixty-nine to get you both warmed back up."

I eased my still-smarting ass onto the bed and lied back, getting a pillow under my head. Cathy gracefully swung a leg over me and sunk down, bringing her steaming pussy into reach of my tongue. I also felt Kelly get onto the bed—she hadn't done that before. My cock stirred at the idea.

I reached up with my hands and caressed Cathy's ass as I gently ran my tongue up the length of her pussy. Cathy moaned her approval and started giving my cock gentle kisses.

Cathy was hot to trot and didn't give me a chance to tease her. She sunk down and started fucking my tongue as she took my cock into her warm mouth.

"Damn, girl, you're on fire. Go ahead and get off—you need it," Kelly said from somewhere near Cathy's head.

Cathy hummed her appreciation around my cock and worked her pussy faster over my tongue. I slid one hand down and probed the wrinkled skin around her anus, feeling her gasp and hump me even harder.

I flattened my tongue and let Cathy fuck my face. Her breath came in blasts through her nose, and she finally had to release my cock to pant, holding it against her cheek as the hot breath tickled my balls.

"Yes, baby!" I heard Kelly whisper.

Cathy tensed up as I took her to the edge and beyond. She humped her clit hard against me, her body rigid.

"Uh, oh, uh, uh, ahhhhhhhhhh," she cried as the first spasm wracked her body. I felt her pussy throb around my tongue and her ass pulsate against my fingers as the waves crashed within her. I held on as she road out the twitching aftershocks, listening to her mewls of pleasure. My now rock hard cock felt the soft skin of her cheek rub against it.

Cathy sighed deeply and raised her hips up. I looked up to see the deep red of her pussy lips, engorged from her massive orgasm. It was a sight that turned me on even more.

"Thanks for letting me watch so closely, Cathy. You were lost, holding Brad's cock against your cheek and riding out a huge orgasm. I could see everything written on your face."

I could feel the blush creep up Cathy's cheek as she continued to nestle my cock against it.

"That's why I love you, Cathy," Kelly said softly. "You're a sex goddess and a blushing little girl all wrapped up into one. Don't ever change."

Things went quiet for a while and I figured some sort of major girl bonding was going on. I relaxed and enjoyed the feel of Cathy nuzzling my cock.

"Ready for your cowgirl ride?" Kelly finally asked.

"Yeah," Cathy answered, and she plunged her mouth down on my cock. I gasped and twitched, getting a giggle from both ladies.

Cathy lifted up and turned around, her mischievous eyes finding mine. Never breaking her gaze, she positioned my cock at her entrance and sunk down. We both sighed as I slid into her, but she was up to something—I could feel it. Looking intently at me, she gestured to Kelly.

"Might be your last chance, Kelly," she said. "Why don't you join me and find out how good his tongue feels."

My eyes widened in shock. Cathy's eyes positively danced back at me.

My cock twitched inside her when I felt bed rustle. Kelly positioned herself behind my head, Cathy looking into my eyes the entire time. Finally Cathy looked up and locked eyes with Kelly. Kelly shuffled forward and Cathy twisted above me to give Kelly's knees some room. My last sight was seeing their breasts only inches apart before Kelly's swollen pussy filled my vision.

Kelly's upright stance made it more difficult to reach her clit with my tongue. I still had one hand that hadn't played with Cathy's ass, so I brought that around to tease her nub as I took long licks up her hot pussy. I enjoyed comparing Kelly's tang to that of Cathy's only minutes before.

"Oh, God," I heard above me. Kelly settled down more firmly on my tongue. Cathy also started slowly rising and falling on my shaft. I could only imagine the sight: the two ladies inches apart, Cathy watching Kelly's face, Cathy slowly humping up and down—drawing intense pleasure from the sight and the feeling.

Kelly twisted above me, sliding her pussy over my tongue. I stiffened it as I had with Cathy before, letting Kelly ride me as she wanted. My fingers continued to massage her clit, hard and protruding from its hood. I got a lot of approving moans as Kelly rode on.

After a while, Kelly slid her pussy forward a little, and I was now licking the bottom of her steaming slit. My fingers moved in long strokes, lightly dragging across her clit.

"Ahhhh," Kelly purred, and I felt her hips slide forward a little more. It was difficult to reach her pussy. Wait! I knew what she wanted, and my cock lurched at the thought. Pulling my tongue back, I slithered it up to her puckered hole.

"Oh, fuck!" Kelly exclaimed, and she arched her back, giving me full access to her ass. I stiffened my tongue and pressed deeply into her opening while she rutted above me. I started gently twisting her clit in my fingers, getting a hissed "Yes!" in reply. A light sheen of sweat broke out on her body as she started her climb to orgasm. I increased the pressure on her clit, driving her wild.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." Kelly repeated in time to her thrusts. I felt her body go rigid, and she held her breath as I continued to ream her ass and twist her firm clit.

Kelly shuddered above me when her orgasm hit. Once again, I felt the contractions pulse deeply through her ass and pussy. Her moans thrummed through her body as the waves of pleasure continued to break. I felt Kelly slump forward, and Cathy immediately shifted to take her weight. Kelly twitched over me as she got her breath back.

"Oh, God, that felt good," she whispered. "Thanks, Cath—I needed that."

"You were spectacular, Kelly," Cathy answered. "So deep into the moment."

"I think Brad was deep into me," Kelly chuckled. "I guess I have to thank you, too, but don't get a big head."

I gave her thigh a squeeze.

"OK, as much as I could rest here all night, my job isn't finished. I noticed that you kept yourself at a simmer, Cathy—wanted to study me up close perhaps? I'm guessing that you're a little horny again, so let's see what we can do." Kelly straightened herself up and raised off my face. "Uhhhhhh, I can barely move."

I looked up into Cathy's eyes, dancing as always. She winked and smiled.

Kelly positioned herself to the side. "Cathy, we're going to continue your 'possession' of Brad. Let's try a position where you get to hump him. Ready?"

"You bet," Cathy replied. "What do we do?"

"You're going to end up on top, pounding your body into Brad's. To start, Brad, stay buried inside Cathy but move your legs to the outside of hers—one at a time as she lifts up over you. Cathy, your legs will end up close together...Yeah, it's a little awkward...There you go! One down. Now the other...Perfect! This is a decent position by itself, but we're going further. Brad, pull your legs up and hook them under Cathy's shoulders, just like she would do with you on top."

I pulled my legs back and got them under Cathy's chest. My cock pushed pleasantly against the front of her pussy. We both sighed—this felt pretty good.

"Great. Now, Cathy, lean into his legs to bring his ass off the bed. That's it. This should feel good."

"It does!" Cathy answered, clearly excited.

"Well, girl, let your hips find the right place, and you can just fuck him silly. He can't move, so he's all yours."

Cathy smiled and spread her legs around my bent hips, sinking deep onto my rod. "He is, isn't he?"

"Not a bad place to be," I wisecracked.

"Smart man," Cathy laughed. Then she got down to business, surprising me with her intensity. She leaned hard into my legs, her breasts flattening against my hamstrings. Then she brought her hips up and smashed them down, drawing a gasp from both of us. Clearly she had paid attention when she had been in my position before. She kept going, humping me hard.

Fortunately, I had already had one incredible orgasm, so I was able to last through Kelly's explosion and then enjoy some of the pummeling that Cathy was giving me.

Kelly piped in: "Show Brad what it means to get fucked by a sex goddess, Cathy. This is the real you—in charge and loving it."

"Oh, God," Cathy moaned and flipped her hair back, rocking us both hard. She looked down at where we were joined and watched her pussy engulf my cock. Then she looked back up at me, studying my face as she pounded into me. I just let her do it, thrilled to have her take charge. We rocked together for several minutes.

Even after one ball-draining orgasm earlier, I could feel the pressure build again. My face showed the strain of holding it back.

"Come for me, Brad!...I'm right behind you," Cathy panted.

"Fuck me, Cathy." I panted back.

Cathy responded, speeding her motions. Her eyes narrowed as she ground her clit into me. I moaned out in pleasure from the sensations on the top side of my cock. Cathy shifted her legs back and stretched them out, lifting her knees off the bed. Her pussy tightened in this position, and she quivered her hips up and down, rapidly stroking the end of my cock. The effect was mind-blowing—icy hot fire storming down the length of my rod.

"Oh my God!" I breathed, twitching as almost painful levels of pleasure built up in the tip of my penis, tendrils radiating down my legs to curl my toes. My body shifted into a new gear, my orgasm finding a deeper source of power, totally dependent on Cathy's motions.

Heat upon heat blasted within me, my face screwed tight in the effort to hold back the flood. With the few brain cells still functioning, I saw Cathy's face tense with her own effort, her breathing labored.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" The dam burst and an incandescent jolt of cum spewed out of my cock. Cathy kept stroking, her pussy inflaming the tip of my cock white hot as the cum continued to erupt. I shuddered beneath her, thrashing my head and howling my release.

Suddenly, I felt Cathy slam down and tremble above me, my hypersensitive dick feeling the tremors in her pussy as she cried out her orgasm. I watched her face as she rode it out, seeing the waves of bliss express themselves in her features. She looked beautiful, and I was drawn to her anew.

As Cathy came back from her high, her body relaxed into me. Her eyes opened and locked onto mine. Once again, some mysterious communication passed between us. I didn't understand it, but I knew it was good.

"Wow, Cathy. That...you...were incredible," I finally said.

"You trusted me and put yourself in my hands, Brad. Now you know why I like to be in your position. The pleasure is sweeter when you let your partner give it to you."

"Especially when she's a goddess," I replied.

"Especially when she's a goddess."

"Tell her, girl!" Kelly interjected. "If Brad knows what's good for him, he'll worship you always! Sometimes I'm in awe of you myself."

"The majestic Kelly in awe? I am pretty lucky," I shot back.

"You'd better fucking believe it, buster," Kelly softly answered, her eyes boring into mine.

"Ready to relax beside me, lucky boy?" Cathy chirped above me.

I nodded, laughing. Cathy eased herself off of me, both of us twitching as my cock popped free of her pussy. I straightened my legs, sighing as they relaxed.

"I just noticed how stiff I had become," I said. "I guess I wasn't paying much attention before."

Cathy chuckled as she snuggled beside me. "Neither one of us did. I'm pretty stiff from holding myself above you."

"Always a price to pay for fantastic sex," Kelly observed, getting a laugh from both of us. We then got quiet for a while, just enjoying each other's company.

Finally, Kelly spoke again. "Brad, Cathy. Thank you. You were both very good to me tonight."

"Happy to help you walk the line, although maybe I pushed it a little?" Cathy replied.

"Maybe a little, but it felt pretty damn good!" Kelly said, laughing. "It just felt right when you asked me to join you."

"No complaints here," I added.

"Oh, really? I'm glad I could keep your tongue busy, Brad, and enjoy some peace from wisecracks for a change."

"I guess the big 'O' was icing on that cake, wasn't it?"

"With a cherry on top."

Cathy snorted. "It was worth it to me to have you both shut up for a while."

Kelly and I laughed deeply at that. "I think you're right, Cath," Kelly added. "Speaking of that, I'd better let you two get some sleep. You're probably worn out."

"You are too, Kelly, physically and emotionally" I replied. "Instead of trying to drive home tonight, why don't you just take the other bedroom? I can find you a toothbrush."

"I might just do that—it sounds pretty good."

I got up, washed up a bit, and found a toothbrush for Kelly. She stood in her doorway, still naked, and pecked me on the cheek. "Thanks, Brad, for everything. Sweet dreams."

I got back into bed and cuddled against Cathy. We both sighed, and I knew that she was close to sleep. I dropped off quickly, the memories slipping into dreams.

I awoke to the sound of Kelly moving around the house.

"Damn! Where are those panties?" I heard her say, and then felt Cathy laughing beside me.

"We didn't exactly fold our clothes up neatly," Cathy whispered to me.

"I remember—last night was pretty intense. How about we get up and make breakfast for Kelly?"

Cathy rolled over and looked at me. "Don't want Kelly to run out after what happened? You care, don't you?"

"Yeah. I don't want her night to end in some rushed way. We shared a lot with each other."

Cathy's lips fastened on mine. "Thanks, Brad," she said when she pulled back.

I got up and quickly washed, jumping into a shirt and shorts while Cathy went into the bathroom herself. I had gotten some hot water and coffee started in the kitchen when Kelly came out.

"Morning, Kelly. Can't let you leave without some breakfast."

"I was thinking about giving the two of you some time alone. I'd like you two to get to know each other without me around."

"Oh, I think that we'll have plenty of time for that," I said. "Have a seat—I'm cooking."

"I guess I can't pass that up, can I?" Kelly sat down at the bar.

I got some omelets started and poured Kelly a cup of coffee.

"Morning everyone!" Cathy came out with a big smile for us.

Kelly laughed. "Cathy, you have that well-fed, well-sexed, and well-slept look about you. You look pretty darn happy."

Cathy slid into my arms for a kiss. "I'm very happy, Kelly. I've got a man making me breakfast."

"Har, har, har," I said. "Why don't you perch yourself up at the bar so you don't distract the cook."

"Oh, I figure I can distract you there, too."

I laughed. "I think you've got me on that one. Now what kind of tea do you want? Maybe I can keep you busy drinking."

We all chatted as I worked in the kitchen, keeping the conversation light. I served us all at the bar.

"So what are you doing the rest of the weekend, Brad?"

"I was thinking of finding out what Cathy's plans are," I replied. "I've got a lot of free time this weekend."

"You do, do you?" Cathy asked. "Well, if I work creatively, I might be able to carve out an hour—or maybe every hour?"

"Let's plan on the higher number," I said, getting a big smile from Cathy."

"While we're speaking of plans, could I make some more?" she asked. "It turns out that my parents are coming in next weekend, and I would like them to meet you, Brad. They come Friday afternoon, so I would like to have you come over for dinner."

"I'd love to," I said.

"Good. Now, Kelly, I'm guessing you may be at risk of being busy in the evenings that weekend, so would you like to join us for lunch on Saturday? You, too, Brad—if you're free."

"Thanks, Cathy. I'll plan on it," Kelly responded. I nodded.

"One more invitation?" Cathy looked up at both of us. We both stopped, interested in what else she would say.

"Kelly, I know that your chaperone duties are drawing to a close. Thank you so much for last night—it opened some doors for me, and I suspect Brad as well. But I like to complete things, and there's a final exam that I'd like to pass. I was wondering if you both would be free Thursday night for dinner and a chance to evaluate my progress."

"Sounds intriguing," Kelly said, looking evenly at Cathy. "I'm in."

"Thank you, Kelly. Now Brad, I know how hard a final examination is to prepare, conduct, and evaluate, so I wanted to offer Friday for both of us to relax and then discuss the results. Would you be able to take the day off and join me? I need to warn you, however, that I'll probably ask you to help me, shall we say, do a final cleaning of the schoolhouse before my parents arrive? They don't necessarily know that I've been taking this course."

"Sounds perfect," I answered. "But in any independent study course, it's always a good idea to discuss the mutual goals of student and instructor. What are you thinking in terms of demonstrating mastery of the course material?"

Cathy looked down and then turned partway back, letting her hair partially obscure her face. "In this subject, mastery should include a sense of mystery and adventure. Also, perhaps a bit of a challenge to your partner. So I'll just say that my final includes me on my elbows and knees. Can you develop a good evaluation around that?"

My cock tingled and swelled at the idea. "Yes, Cathy, I think I can develop a very focused and complete evaluation in that test environment."

"Good," she said, smiling. "I'll study really hard."

Kelly laughed. "Cathy, you're the best." She then looked over at me. "I hope you know that you're never going to find another student like her."

"I do know, Kelly. I'm hoping to entice Cathy into some joint research in the field. She has developed remarkable quickly."

"I might be persuaded," Cathy answered. "I have developed a passion for this area."

"Excellent!" I replied. "We can discuss a little of that as we review the results of your final."

"Make sure to keep me informed of your discoveries," Kelly deadpanned. "I don't want to get left behind."

We all laughed and finished our breakfast. Kelly looked up at us again.

"Cathy, Brad, thank you both for a wonderful evening. I can see how the technique works, Brad, and I was happy to introduce Cathy and you to some new experiences. Cathy, you really surprised me at the end. Now, I'd better be going to get myself ready for my date tonight. If Kevin is able to charm himself into my bed someday, he's going to find a woman with some serious pent-up desires."

"He'd better watch out," Cathy laughed.

Kelly winked.

We cleared away the dishes and walked Kelly to the door. She turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Brad, I am so glad I took your offer and got on your couch. I had wanted to do that for you both, but didn't really know how to approach it. You gave me the opportunity. Thank you." She then pulled me into a close hug, whispering "Nice tongue" into my ear before releasing me.

She then held Cathy the same way, looking into her eyes. "And you, Cathy, how can you be so innocent and yet get me into so much trouble? That's why you're my best friend ever."