The Web Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years later, I often wondered: who really was in the driver's seat when Cathy and I got together? Was it myself, Kelly, or Cathy? Of course, I had a lot of influence on Cathy in our sessions together, but I always suspected that Kelly orchestrated the whole thing and somehow goaded Cathy to do it. Not that I was complaining one bit.

On the other hand, Cathy carried an air of mystery and subtlety about her—she was a goddess, after all. I had to admit: Hadn't I always asked her what she wanted and then given it to her? Had she just wrapped me around her finger, making me think I was helping her while I fell helplessly in love? Did she even realize what she had done? Did it matter?

Cathy continued to surprise me as time went on. I knew her, and yet never knew her completely. She loved me deeply, yet she expected a lot—like I was always on probation. I couldn't have asked for more.

By the way, Kelly did see us naked again, but that's another story...

It was a lot of work to write this story, but it was also rewarding. Please take a moment to vote and offer any comments. They mean a lot.