The Wedding

Story Info
They'd always had a distant relationship.
1k words
4.26
10.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So often they had seen each other across the courtyard. And, as often, they exchanged pleasant greetings as they entered or exited their respective flat. It was a congenial, if distant "relationship."

That would change as the result of their mutual friends' and neighbours' marriage. A major event in the lives of the betrothed was equally shattering in the lives of these two people. No longer would they be just two lives passing in parallel paths.

They decided that they would go together as the day was to be spent with their friends.

He called upon her bright and early on the appointed day. He was startled to see her adorned low heels, with Roman ties on them, and a wonderful black velveteen dress........knee length with a slit up the right thigh, and thin spaghetti-like straps. This black dress against her tanned skin and her blondish hair pulled over to one side of her head and adorned with a gardenia. Sweetly fragrant and wonderfully smooth like her shoulders. Within him, he wondered if this was the same plain woman he'd greeted so many times before.

She looked at him........in a cashmere suit...........charcoal gray, crisp white shirt, and boldly coloured, repetitive tie with bits of burgundy, tan and gray scattered throughout. She blushed as un-neighbourly thoughts passed fleetingly through her mind and heart and spirit.

They removed themselves from the complex of flats and did not realise they were saying goodbye to their previous lives.

The wedding was beautiful.............sun shining, middle breezes blowing.........happy faces.

The reception started at ~ 6:00 PM and was held at an ocean club overlooking the short scrub bushes and sand dunes leading to the salty water of the ocean.

Into the night the two friends spent their time together.....chatting, dancing, eating..........almost to the exclusion of all others in attendance.

Maybe it was the wine...........or the close dancing............or some other factor.........but they both began looking at each other less as friends and more as deeply attached souls.

They decided to take a walk out on a pier that was somewhat secluded........the moon being the only light to guide them out over the ocean.

They reached the end of the pier and looked at each other..........the wind teasing her hair and the still fragrant flower there. That same wind gently bringing his cologne to her.

They stopped and rested their hands on the railing and in that dim light felt a shiver unrelated to the temperature around them or the gentle ocean breeze on them.

It is unknown who moved first.............it may have been mirror-like............. but soon their hands touched..................her left on his right..........and they turned their heads and looked to each other. That look became a stare and that stare became mutually exchanged signs and signals. They kissed...........tentatively.............innocently
.......a first kiss for two who NEVER had kissed another.........a kiss that promised so much to each other..............a kiss...............that they both desired.

As their lips finally parted, he turned back to the rail to look over the ocean, and wonder whether he had crossed the wrong boundaries...........her actions told him he had done nothing wrong.

She took her right hand and touched his chest through his shirt............her fingers felt his left nipple............and she thought to herself that he was like her in that regard...and she moved her hand more.

Down the flatness of his tummy..........she felt the buckle of his belt............they looked to each other again.......her eyes taking all the moonlight and reflecting the sparkle........her smile.......like that of saint and devil..................she biting her lower lip.......he...............silently nodding yes.

Her hand trailing now down the zip of his wool trousers.......both of them breathing deeply.

Then down further, until she felt his need...........extended, thick.......wanting. Her fingers, through the fabric of his trousers, brought more life to his membre............rock-like, and warm, like a rock in the sun.

He whispered to her.........yes..............oh yes.

Her fingers rose slightly and began to lower his zip...........then she reached her hand inside and found him. She heard a low guttural sound from him as she released him from his finely-tailored prison.

She looked and saw, in the quiet light of the moon............all and more of what she had imagined on unguarded occasions. He felt the cool breeze and became aware of himself twitching. Then.........gently, pensively, he felt the fingers of her right hand encircle him.

Barely encircling the shaft..........rigid, stretching upwards slightly curved over his tummy. Deeply crimsoned and purpled........thickly veined...........and throbbing..............much like her own pulse in places she tried to deny. She squeezed him gently and felt his tenseness.

He gently and quietly whispered, please............

She took her hand from him, and in the view of the moon she slipped her right hand under her dress through the slit of her dress. He watched her arm flex as her fingers moved under the velvet fabric in another place so much like velvet in its softness.


He saw her hand again, now glistening with her own need................and she returned her hand to him. He felt her warmth upon him and the slow stroking of her hand up and down his aching shaft. He felt her hand move faster on himself, and her heard that wonderful sound of her wetness escaping from her fingers and being spread over his length.

He looked to her, and the right strap had fallen from her shoulder, and he watched her bosom heaving as her hand rose and fell on his manhood.

He reached that point of no return.....................he turned his face to the ocean, and lowered his head.

He opened his stance................and bent over the rail slightly..........his fingers gripping the rail powerfully. She heard his breathing become shallow.

She looked down at him and saw the crown glistening and crimson...............flared, and dripping that sweet nectar that silently announced he would go over the edge.

His head dropped again and her stroking sped up...............he moaned deeply, and she saw a shimmering string squirt into the moonlight. She did not stop............nor did he.......another moan..........and another long sticky string........tumbling down into the sand.

Twice more he released like this, until she felt him begin to relax. Then she took her hand and pressed well underneath him........a large dollop fell into the palm of her hand, which she brought to her lips.........

She tasted his sweet saltiness...................and took a tissue to him...............

After cleaning him lovingly..............she whispered they they should go home.........she needed to show him REAL pleasure...........with a smile and nod to all attending, they walked through the banquet hall to his car, drove to his home..............and finished what the wedding had begun.

The end.