The Wedding

Story Info
Brother and sister share more than a room.
1.7k words
4.27
221.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers

It would be fair to say that Paul was not looking forward to the weekend. His cousin was getting married in Devon, which meant Paul had to travel down with his parents and stay at a hotel. His sister, Karen, was also going to be there. She was at university and was going to meet them at the hotel. At 20, she was 2 years older than Paul. They were kind of close although not so much in recent years.

When they arrived at the hotel, Karen was waiting in the car park for them. As the family got to reception a problem arose. The hotel had made a mistake with the rooms, so Paul and Karen, instead of getting a room with twin beds would have to share a double. As much as they moaned to their parents, there really was no alternative.

They went to the room and unpacked, watching a bit of tv. Karen laid out a few rules, such as no snoring, no stealing the covers, keep the bathroom tidy and always flush! Apart from that they were both in a good mood.

The family had dinner, then a few drinks in the bar with other wedding guests, aunts, uncles etc.

At about half past 11 Karen said she was going to bed.Paul followed about 20 minutes later. When he got to the room Karen was sat up in bed watching tv. She appeared to be wearing a big night shirt. Paul went to the bathroom, got changed down to his boxers and went to bed.

"Remember, no snoring" said Karen.

"Trust me I don't" replied Paul.

After watching tv for about 10 minutes Karen turned it off and lay down.

"Goodnight" she said, "I hope we both sleep ok. This is not a great way to be treated is it? Us sharing like this. Also i normally sleep nude. I have trouble sleeping with clothes, but i don't think i'll be nude this weekend!"

"I normally sleep nude as well" said Paul. "Goodnight anyway".

About 2 hours later, Paul woke up. As he awoke he realised that he was facing towards his sister. He also realised that they were in the spooning position and that he had an erection, which was poking against Karen's arse.Paul froze, not sure what to do. This was his sister, and all that was between them was the fabric of his shorts and her shirt. But what he did't know was that her shirt had ridden up above her belly.

Paul lay still. He had never been in this situation with his sister before. She had caught him wanking about six years ago, which had sort of been the start of them becoming more distant.

He carefully turned away and drifted back to sleep.

What Paul didn't know was that Karen had also been awake. She had been woken up by the sense of something prodding against her arse. She lay still, not wanting to wake her brother. She remembered cathing him with his hand down his shorts in the back garden and smiled. "I bet he's grown since then, " she thought.

As she lay there, she felt him turn away. She felt strangely disappointed but also a bit horny. She rolled onto her back, put her right hand between her legs and quietly began to finger herself. She was as gentle and as quiet as she could be, but as her excitement rose she started to first whimper then moan.

Paul woke again, this time to the sound of his sister moaning and rocking slightly. He dawned what was happening. With a couple of quite strained moans, Karen came and lay still before finally going back to sleep. Paul of course had trouble sleeping for the rest of the night.

Next morning they both acted normally. Karen mostly forgot about her night time orgasm, convinced that Paul was oblivious. He was equally sure she knew nothing about his erection situation. Today was the day before the wedding and they just hung around with various family members. The evening was similar to the previous one. A family dinner followed by a few drinks, followed by Karen going off to bed about 11pm. Paul stayed up for another hour before going to his room. Once thers he saw his sister lying in bed watching tv.

"Hi. I wondered when you'd be here. I hope it's ok but I'm not wearing anything tonight. I really didn't feel comfortable last night. No cheeky peeks though ok!"

"Fine, I'll do the same if you're ok with that" replied Paul.

He stripped to his boxers then climbed into bed and removed them.

They both fell quickly asleep, but at about 3am, Paul woke up. He felt hot and thirsty. He thought what to do for about 20 mins before he quietly got out of bed and got a glass of water. When he got back to bed Karen appeared to be asleep. The thought of being naked next to a girl made him a bit horny. He thought of the sounds she made last night, got hornier still, and tried to picture her masturbating. Although she was his sister he was now very very horny. Checking she was still asleep he moved his hand to his cock, which quickly jumped to life. He began stroking, gently and silently, occasionally glancing to his right towards his sleeping sister.

Karen woke, sensing movement on the bed. She nudged one eye open, looking at Paul. She could see him lying next to her, his right arm moving. She knew enough about men to know what he was doing. She watched for about 3 minutes, feeling both amused and excited.

"Are you ok there, Paul?", she teasingly asked.

Paul was shocked and immediately stopped.

"It's ok. I know what you were doing. Don't let me stop you!"

"Same as you last night" Paul blurted out.

Now it was her turn to be embarrassed.

"Oh. You saw me. What were you thinking of when you were doing that just now?" asked Karen.

"You, last night"

"Oh. Carry on if you want. I don't mind."

"No it'ok" said Paul.

But a minute or two later he did start again.

Karen lay there watching his arm moving before she starting edging the duvet down. Paul didn't stop her. Eventually the duvet edge got to the tip of his cock, Karen pulled it down until he was uncovered and lay watching his cock. She also pulled the duvet off herself, uncovering her naked body. Paul looked at her as his wanking got more furious. She edged closer to him till they were lying side by side touching. He wanked and she started to rub her tits. Paul couldn't take his eyes off her body as he grimaced.

"I'm going to come!". As he said this she grabbed his side and nudged him so that he was facing her, or more accurately, his cock was facing her. Sure enough he shot his load, out over his tummy and chest but also covering her tummy and a little bit reaching her tits.

As Paul started to relax abit, Karen used her right hand to scoop his cum in her fingers, rubbing them over her tits and gathering up a good sized scoop of cum, she placed her fingers in her vagina and started to wank herself, making sure she had his come on her finger tips. Paul watched in amazement as her body rocked and she came in a flurry of moans.

They lay side by side before falling asleep. When Paul woke up next morning, Karen was already up and showering in the bathroom. When she came out she said nothing of the night's events, so nor did he.

The day of the wedding passed normally for them both. In truth they wre so busy they didn't say much to each other but when they did it all seemed ok. There was a disco, drinks and at about 1am Karen went to bed. Paul followed shortly after.

When he got in the room she was in bed, watching tv but with her tits exposed.

"Hi. I enjoyed that wedding, but not as much as I enjoyed wanking with you last night!"

"Err. Me too" said Paul, confused but excited.

He got naked and climbed into bed, already stiff at the sight of his sister's tits.

"Do you want to do it again?" she asked.

"If you do" he replied but he was already stroking his cock, as she ripped the covers off the bed completely.

Paul wanked himself feverishly as he watched his sister grinding her fingers in and out of her pussy. She moaned and he could smell her juices, while he got closer to his own orgasm. Finally he clenched his teeth as he shot out over his chest and tummy, as Karen looked at him. Then she sat up and climbed on top of him, pressing her tits against his cum covered chest. She wriggled around on him, getting his sperm all over her breasts and tummy, while she continued to finger herself off. As she came she kissed him fully on the lips and they lay for about 20 minutes in that position, both covered in his cum.

Karen got up and walked to the windows, still naked, lighting a cigarette. She opened the windows and walked out onto the balcony where she stood smoking for about 5 minutes. As she stood there she looked to her right and saw that on the adjoining balcony, also smoking, and staring at her was her grandfather!

Karen was too excited by her wank with her brother too care.

"Hi gramps, shouldn't you be asleep?"

"So should you. Where's Paul?" he asked'

"Oh he's asleep."

"Off you go then and get some sleep" he said.

Karen blew him a kiss and turned to the room, wiggling her arse as she did so.

"Who was that?" asked Paul.

"Grandad,and he saw me naked! God I feel so horny again" she exclaimed.

With that she saw Paul was also excited, his cock erect again. She climbed on to the bed and on to her brother. His cock teased her cunt lips as she lowered on to him. He entered her warm moist vagina, thrusting into her, while he sucked at her hard nipples. They fucked furoiusly, Karen coming 3 times before Paul finally came inside her.They lay naked throughout the night, fucking twice more before going to breakfast, and then home.

"That was a wedding to remember" said Paul on the way home.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers