The Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Maria meets the in-laws.
3.1k words
4.09
70.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers

Maria and Justin had been engaged for several months, and Maria had not yet met Justin's parents. Several times she had been out with his sister but still she had only had various moments on the phone with his parents. In the car she fidgeted constantly with nerves. It wasn't that she thought they wouldn't like her, or that they would disapprove, on the contrary they had been thrilled when Justin proposed and were fully amenable with the match. Dinner tonight, on the eve of the wedding was simply the final touch to make them all family. Her parents had been unable to make it but they would meet them in 2 days on the morning of the wedding.

As they pulled into the gravel driveway the warm light from inside the doorway spilled out into the night. Maria stepped out of the car as Justin opened her door and was greeted by his sister who gave her a warm hug of recognition. His parents waited inside and she took a deep breath as she followed him up the steps to greet them. She looked around as she stepped into the foyer. The house was lavishly decorated, and had various items that she guessed must have been acquired on their travels displayed around. She commended Justin's mother on the décor, and while she was looking about she noticed a most unusual chandelier. It was in the shape of a diagonal cross, large enough it looked to hold a person were it lowered, and it was suspended from the ceiling by four stout looking chains. It seemed almost mediaeval in its construction yet it was so simple as to match the modernity of its surroundings.

Justin's father noticed her curiosity and took the moment to explain to her that the chandelier was based on an old implement of torture called the St Andrews Cross. Of course they had had it converted but it made for an interesting conversation piece and helped also to break the ice when he joked about stringing up any boyfriends that Justin's sister might bring home who they didn't approve of. Maria was sure glad they approved of her!

The evening went by with the usual polite conversation, and Maria was glad that the nerves she had been feeling before had subsided. Justin's father kept making rather racy and slightly audacious comments to her, but she guessed that was just his way of teasing her. Trying to prove that he was still young enough to notice a good looking young woman no doubt. The evening wore on and they finished dessert before retiring into the salon together. Maria's eyelids were feeling terribly heavy, and she just put it that she had perhaps had too much wine at the table. Once or twice while everyone was talking she found herself nodding off.

She woke herself up again from her head slipping onto her chest and was about to turn to Justin to suggest they went home when she realised that although she was still in the salon she was no longer sitting on the couch, and Justin was no longer there. How long had she been asleep???? She went to sit herself up but found herself unable to, her wrists and ankles were shackled to something. She felt its hard wooden frame beneath her and realised that she was spread out on the chandelier, or whatever it was that Justin's father had called it. Suddenly she realised she was not only alone, AND tied to some strange mediaeval torture contraption, she was also naked. The warm air that she had unknowingly let caress her bare skin suddenly chilled her and raised Goosebumps upon her flesh. She was scared, simply petrified. What on earth was going on, she was naked in her fiancés parents house, there was no one around, and worse she couldn't remember how she had gone from coffee after dinner to this.

Justin suddenly came around the corner into the room. He just smiled at her as she lay there. She started to say something to him, along the lines of what the fuck is going on, but he just put a finger to her lips to quiet her and then crouched above her head with the self same smile upon his face. He was wearing just his jeans, his bare abs never failed to make her think of how the rest of him naked must look, he worked out and it was self evident. His sister then entered, she was wearing some plain white skirt round her hips, and her bare breasts showed their supple firmness in the dim light as she walked round to Maria's right and grinned at her. Obviously she was happy about all this, even if Maria had not a clue what on earth was going on.

Then Justin's mother came in, she was wearing the same outfit as her daughter, but her body was showing more in years. Her breasts had begun their ageful descent, and her skin had lost some of the supplicity displayed in her daughters. She gave Maria a little wave as she knelt down at her left, opposite of her daughter.

Finally, Justin's father came in. Unlike the rest of his family he did not seem so pleased. He was dressed similarly to his son, in plain dark jeans and bare chested. He stood between her splayed legs, and looked down upon her. Finally he spoke.

"Maria, in this next week you are going to become part of this family. We wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you properly, as every other member of this family has been. We're very sorry that we had to drug you, but we thought you might be frightened away were we to have to force you. My wife went through this when we married and when Justin's sister finally chooses a partner so shall he. This ceremony has taken place at every wedding for well over a hundred years. Our family goes much further back however, back as far as the dark mountains of the Carpathians in the 1400s when we were nobles. Things then were different however, and this was originally the ceremony where a marriage was consummated, but we know with these modern times that relationships don't work that way. However, Justin has assured us that that is how you feel about marriage and indeed that you are still a virgin, and if you have lied to him we will soon find out."

Maria's mind was racing, these people were insane. She was desperately trying to think of what to do, but the presence of Justin sitting at her head stroking her hair was so confusing. Justin's father knelt down between her legs, the same as Justin was at her head. She couldn't see him though and her other senses were trying to make up for that and she drew in a sharp breath as she felt his hands touch the top of her thigh. His fingers were gentle, but the feelings they evoked were strange to her.

Just as she had said she had never let a guy touch her, she and Justin had restrained themselves all though their engagement. She could feel the blood colouring her cheeks as his fingers parted her most intimate of places, the feeling was similar to when she shaved herself earlier as practice, since she planned on making that her little surprise for Justin after the wedding. But unlike the razor the fingers were warm, and much firmer in their strokes. She could feel herself become even more flushed as the fingers became moist. She wasn't sure if this was from herself. She could feel those fingers probing deeper inside her, slowly he entered her with them, drawing them out gently. As the strokes became deeper she felt them hit something within her, some type of barrier and curious as she was about the whole situation she suddenly worried that she wouldn't be able to accommodate Justin, surely he was bigger than his fathers' fingers. However at the same time those fingers felt good. She blushed even deeper as she thought about the fact that such a thing brought her pleasure even as her fear was abating. He withdrew from inside her and the air felt cold on the moisture that settled on her skin.

"Maria, I am proud of you, indeed you were telling the truth, and in this day that is a rarity. You are truly good enough to be welcomed into this family properly, and I want your sister Claire to be the first."

Claire stood up and swapped places with her father. She smiled at Maria as she knelt between her legs. Maria was still curious but she started to think that if this was all that was going to happen it wasn't that frightening, just strange. Claire then disappeared from her eye line and again Maria was forced to rely on her sense of touch to understand what was happening.

She felt the fingers examining her again. Pulling gently on her lips and stroking gently at her. Maria felt herself getting wetter as she felt herself being opened up to receive Claire's fingers. Her nails scratched her slightly and the feeling wasn't as comfortable as when Justin's father had done the same. But there was a different feeling in the way she was being touched this time. It wasn't an examination anymore. The fingers were stroking her inside, making her wetter. Intentionally so. She could feel herself swelling, or it seemed like it, the same way her mouth salivated with food. The fingers were doing exactly that to her. She felt Claire kiss her! This confused her again and she tried to squirm away from the sensation, but the shackles held her in place. Claire continued to kiss her along the top of her thigh and the outside of her lips. Claire's fingers continued to stroke the inside of Maria's vagina, as Claire's kisses centred themselves on her flesh. She felt the kisses change to a suckling motion and the feelings intensified as Claire concentrated her attentions onto Maria's flesh. She was still unsure what was going on but Claire seemed to have none of Maria's uncertainty. Maria could feel her muscles contracting inside and her body felt like it was suddenly soaring. The flesh between her legs surged and she could feel Claire's fingers being drenched by her own liquids. The feeling began to subside with Claire's strokes, and she administered one final kiss onto Maria's still quivering flesh.

Claire stood up and Maria could see the fluids still glistening around her mouth as she bent her head and blew Maria a kiss before returning to her side again. Justin's father again stood before Maria and she was curious what was going to happen next, she thought it would be beyond strange for her mother in law to continue the cycle but she couldn't imagine that Justin would be the next in line for this strange ritual as his father spoke again.

"Maria, your sister has prepared you for the next step. After this you will truly be part of this family and will be wedded to us in the same way as the world will see it after the ceremony in 2 days time. It is now Justin's turn to take you form being his bride to being his wife. This will hurt but only for a second and then you will experience again the pleasure that your sister did for you."

She had been concentrating so hard on trying to understand what Justin's father had been saying that she was unaware that Justin had stood up behind her. He now walked around next to his father and the two of them embraced, just as they had done before dinner. Maria realised that Justin was naked. His skin glowed in the dim light and Maria could see that his cock was erect. She realised that watching his sister must have done that to him. She knew Justin himself was not a virgin and she realised that his "only one" was more than likely her! The thought disgusted her immensely that he had lost his virginity with his sister, and probably while his parents were watching!! She was stupefied, but as it sunk in she realised he had not knelt down as the others had. He stood over her smiling. She had been right in thinking that he was bigger than his fathers fingers, and once again she worried that the "pain" would be because he was too big for her to possibly accommodate. He knelt himself down, and she was still able to see his face looking down at her kindly. She was surprised at the intimacy of the look they shared.

The moment passed however and she could feel Justin's own fingers touching at her. This was the first moment of intimacy they would share and she realised why his family did this strange ceremony finally, how the moment was shared as a family. She saw Justin raise his fingers to his own lips and taste her. She wondered at that taste, it must be nice since Claire had been so keen on It and now Justin the same. She felt something else pressing at her lips now and realised that it must be Justin's cock. He pushed at her and the top of it "popped" inside her. She felt it stretching at her gently and the feeling wasn't painful at all, Maria relaxed at that, thinking that if that was all there was too it she had fretted needlessly as a teenager over the moment.

He began to ease himself deeper inside her and she could feel her body accommodating his girth as he did so. Suddenly he hit upon the same resistance that his father had encountered and he paused. He looked at her as he started to withdraw from her. She thought it was strange that she had worried so much about something so trivial that he wouldn't fit. Obviously it was tight but how silly of her. Justin began to take faster strokes, and as they became deeper again he started to hit upon that same resistance. She almost cried out at the force of the action as he began to push harder at her. The sharp pain she felt every time must surely be her insides being ripped open as he impaled her. She worried that this would stop her having children because he was hurting her so. She squirmed hard, trying to move herself so that his thrusts weren't so deep, but the shackles and his hands pinned her in place. Then the resistance gave way and she cried out as she felt him bury himself deep inside her very soul. Justin himself let out a great moan at the action. He rested there for a second and the pause allowed her to savour her body's feelings. The strange thing was that it didn't seem to hurt anymore. His cock was sitting snugly inside her and it didn't seem like he had ripped her body apart anymore.

Maria realised that the resistance had in fact been her virginity and that she was now Justin's wife in all things but name. She smiled back at him as he watched her lying beneath him. He began his strokes again, slowly, allowing her to savour the full feeling. Without the resistance she didn't feel the need to pull away from him, and instead she wanted him to drive further at her. He picked up the pace as she raised her hips to meet his with equal zeal. Without realising it she had been moaning with pleasure as he rode down upon her, and she tried to restrain herself but the same feelings that had overtaken her when Claire had kissed that same area came back and she felt her muscles again tighten. This time though she felt them squeezing Justin's shaft within her and the flood of her fluids almost forced him out. His own face contorted into what looked like a mask of pain, and as Maria lay there she thought she had hurt him because her own body had squeezed too hard.

He let out his own guttural grunt as he drove deeper into her than any other had ever been and she felt his cock twitch inside her as he sent his own fluid deep inside her. His breathing was still ragged as he withdrew from her, and she could see that his cock as dripping. He took one of his fingers and slid it inside her again. She didn't think she had the energy for any more of the probing but instead he took some white stuff from there, she guessed it must be his seed as he placed his fingers to her lips and she tasted it. The taste wasn't unpleasant, it was strange though, but it was mixed with a metallic blood like taste. She thought this must be how she tasted and she almost gagged at the aftertaste. Justin's father again stood in front of her and she couldn't imagine what he had planned for her next.

"Thank you Justin for allowing us to share such a moment, and thank you Maria for joining our family. We'll leave the two of you together for the moment and then I'll let Claire drive you home."

They all left except Justin and he picked up a towel from the side and began to wipe away the sticky ooze that had started to leak out of Maria. It felt rough on her skin and she worried it would be sore for the next time, but she had 2 days yet before she had to worry about that. Justin finished cleaning her and unshackled her feet. He came around next to her and began to unshackle her arms. Maria was unable to speak, still trying to take in the situation and what had just happened. Justin bent over and kissed her gently. He only said three words to her as he left.

"I love you."

Maria was totally confused but she was so tired that she just lay there until Claire came in to take her home. She still had a wedding to prepare for in a day or so and there was much for her to organise. She didn't know how things would be when she next saw Justin. She thought that her parents for sure would see on her face what had happened. In fact she thought the whole world would be able to see it.

Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers