The Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Becoming and needing to be a whore.
2.9k words
4.19
136.3k
73

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
postry
postry
113 Followers

Part One -- A Kiss for the Bride

This story is totally fictive and obviously some fantasy is needed to set the story, etc. It is intended for enjoyment only and the author does not condone any actions in it. If you are easily offended by "language" and/or humiliating situations please do not read. However, any positive criticism is welcome, as are points as I have ideas for a series, if it finds readers' approval.

*

It should have been one of the happiest days in my life. It was certainly one of the most memorable. My wedding!

Let me explain, I am 27 and now married to a wonderful man called Andrew who is 32 and loving, caring, but so unadventurous in bed. Before the wedding he never tried to do anything more than kiss me and although I would not have minded at all going to bed with him, he never asked and I was reluctant to tell him about my needs as I was afraid he would think me a slut!

I work in London and in the office is an older man called Peter, who leers at me. I often catch him eying me up and down and undressing me with his eyes. Well I guess I am not unattractive as I am slim with long blonde hair which I usually keep up at the back. I can't work with it falling around my eyes and it seems practical to keep it up, but guess that also applies to the men who work around me, and I am not talking about their hair! I have blue eyes and am 36c. Andrew is aware of my breasts but his sexual drive is very low. He usually just mounts me and then enters me quickly, cums and rolls off, with little foreplay or indeed attention to my needs. Before I met Andrew I often spent time in adult chat rooms and got my kicks that way. Now., well I am ashamed to say I have slid down the slippery road and am a whore. Andrew must never know.

Peter is around 50 and I suppose I am addicted to him now. He is a bastard and and uses me for his pleasure, but somehow an inner animal instinct makes me want to and need to rut with him. He fulfils the nasty basic needs in me and not only does he work in the same firm in London, but we also travel down to the city in the same coach, so it was no surprise that we were thrown together.

It all started innocently enough with Peter and I sitting in the usual cramped seats in the coach, our legs sometimes touching. At the beginning I had no idea that I would become more or less addicted to him, craving his touch and attention, needing sex so much. After all at fifty he was no longer an Adonis, with a shaved head and a slightly bulging stomach from the beer he liked to drink, especially with his best friend Kevin, also about the same age and like Peter, married with a younger wife, but no children. Peter had fathered three already.

My fiancé and I had decided to live together as we had found and bought a lovely house, which was a wonderful bargain, otherwise we would have waited until later, but Andrew insisted on separate bedrooms until we were married. Good old-fashioned Andrew! I was disappointed, especially as it seemed this seemed so Victorian. Hell we were living in the 21st century now!!! I acquiesced, however, and satisfied my urges alone in my room or secretly at the computer. Gentleman as he was, he insisted n me having the master bedroom with its big double bed, whilst he had the guest room. Then that fateful evening when Peter came over, ostensibly to help me out on some work which I needed to complete for the boss by the end of the week. Andrew was away on business. I honestly did not dress to kill, as I was certainly not a slut, well at least then. Peter had other ideas though and he slipped some sort of drug into my drink as I was busy in the kitchen, getting something to eat. Well, it ended up with me being totally stoned out of my mind and unaware that I was about to end up by being blackmailed into being his bitch and whore! The bastard! He has me in his clutches now. I remember the leer on his face when he came round another evening and showed me the photos he had taken of me while I had lost my mind. The close ups of me with his cock in my mouth and even some of me being fucked. The bastard had made sure his face was not pictured and he had all the material he needed to make sure he could come round and enjoy my services as he called them. I was so scared of the photos landing up on the internet, in the office or worst of all in Andrew's hands. As my body craved sexual attention, I suppose I also somehow wanted it, although kept telling myself it was blackmail.

I had to tell Peter when Andrew was away. It started with him coming round to spend the evening with me, but soon developed into quickies in the staff toilets at work and even in the dirty toilets of a nasty pub he liked to go to. That is where I met Kev, his friend and it was not long before he had me satisfying his friend, too. It was not long before Peter started arranging meets with other men and at first I was disgusted and refused, but Peter even withdrew his services and I found I needed him so much I had to agree to his terms. So I became a whore!

Well, now I have to write about the biggest humiliation in my life, my wedding. Peter wants me to write him the story personally, so I will now just write what I wrote him.

I remember falling under your spell weeks before the big day and even just before Andrew proposed. I knew you were married and I gradually started the slide into prostitution and earning for you. Andrew didn't realise a thing. He is so kind and gentle and generous, but also very naïve and didn't see how you managed to ingratiate your way into his favours.

We both worked in London and Andrew, being a businessman, often away on meetings and trips, was the obvious victim for you. You took and take great pleasure in cuckolding him and I remember the time when I had to meet you in that disgusting pub which you love so much in London -- and you fucked me in the toilets. Hell they stink! We took the coach back to the town where we live and you escorted me home -- Andrew was back home early for once and we all sat around having a drink and chatting as if the best of friends. My fiancé at the time didn't notice the smell of sex or the fact that his so called friend's cum was dripping down my legs and had dried on my thighs! I wonder whether it is a blessing or a curse that he is sexually so naïve!

I was devastated when Andrew told me when preparing our wedding that he was going to ask you to be best man. I almost screamed -- how could he be so naïve. The best man was the man who fucked his fiancée regularly and pimped her out. Just the evening before I had had to hand over 750 to you and you sniggered and gave me back 10 saying to buy something to wear for the wedding, preferably condoms for my new husband!

I tried suggesting some other men who were Andrew's friends but he always kept coming back to telling me how impressed he was with Pete as he so often accompanied me back to my home -- and he was the perfect gentleman! Perfect gentleman! If only he knew!

The day of the wedding get nearer and it was a Wednesday when you phoned and told me to get the fuck to the pub -- that you dropped your bombshell. I was being fucked by you and your disgusting friend Kev in the stinking cubicle of the toilets I was on the pill at that time. You had just squirted your load into me and Kev took your place and thrust his cock into me when you told me Kev would be coming to the wedding too and you had got Andy to invite him. The way you said it was going to be a really memorable occasion started the alarm bells ringing loudly, but what could I do. Especially as neither your wife nor Kevin's could come.

You had that sexual hold over me, you had photos of me sucking your cock -- looking as if I was enjoying it that very first time, although I had been drugged, the photos of you fucking me. It just looked like I was a dirty cheating slut. I had no choice but to go along with everything you wanted.

The stag night was fun according to you and so was my hen party but all the time I had these worrying doubts and fears.

The day of the wedding arrived and you had arranged to pick me up and bring me to the church before the reception. Andrew was so taken in by your charm, totally unaware that the wedding of a lifetime that you had planned was a very different affair to the one he thought was going to take place.

I remember about three weeks before the wedding you turned up at my home as Andrew was not there muscled in and demanded to know where I kept the birth control pill I was taking. I was so frightened by your aggressive behaviour and stammered that Andrew had thought it a good idea for me to stop taking it and to stop having sex until the big day! I also added that I would most probably most fertile on the wedding night. I was so surprised when you burst out laughing and almost dropped your cell phone when you took it from your pocket. You called Kev and I could even hear him laughing loudly when you told him I was off the pill and the wimp wasn't going to be fucking me for a time. You grasped me by the shoulders and forcing me to my knees made me give you a blow job while you told me that I would now have to demand all the clients wore condoms and I had better fucking watch out I didn't get pregnant! You blew your load and in the three weeks following you surprised me by even wearing a condom yourself, although you made me clean it out and recycle it for you. Kev just preferred a good blow job as he put it.

The big day finally arrived and I had put on a little mascara and prepared my eyelashes and wore my pearls and a rather low cut V bridal dress, a little white veil perched daintily on my head. I was feeling wretched, so ashamed of being such a cheat to my husband and hoping beyond hope that he would never find out. You had told me everything would be ok as long as I did as I was told. Your blackmail was perfect! Still is!

I looked out of the window of the small hotel I was staying in as it was unlucky to see the bridegroom before the big occasion and you had promised Andrew to have me spirited away so nothing would spoil the big day. I saw a car arrive and two men got out. I looked away and then back again. My stomach dropped and I shivered in fear as I saw you and Kev get out, dressed in suits and ties and then come up to reception. I hurried out to meet you planning to thwart any plans you may have to fuck me before the wedding and told you cheerily and innocently that I was ready and we could leave. I kissed you both on the cheek to make it look as innocent as possible. You looked at me angrily and back to the clerk.

"Good,"

you suddenly grinned nastily and I suddenly felt my heart sink.

"We've got a bit of time before we have to leave, so let's go and have a turn in the lovely garden of the hotel. Get a bit of fresh air. I will settle the bill and have someone get the case to bring to the other hotel later."

Kev took my arm, gripping it to show me my place and making me stay to see you take out your wallet and a wad of notes -- the ones I had paid over to you a couple of days ago! You made a show of being the generous best man and then you ushered me out into the garden.

I looked around but felt quite safe as the hotel overlooked the garden, well all but the place you directed me to.

"Well my little bitch!"

you grinned and kissed me, your tongue forcing its way in between my lips and running along my teeth, your lips full on mine, your strong masculine body hard against me, so I could feel your manly bulge growing between your legs as you rubbed obscenely against me. You broke away, grinning and Kev kissed me hard too, pushing against me, grinding his body against mine as well.

When he broke away I gasped for breath and you sniggered and said,

"Well there are two other good friends of yours who would like to give the bride-to-be a loving kiss!"

I looked around frightened now, wondering who was there, but could see nobody. Almost in unison you unzipped and brought out your big cocks, semi erect and obviously leaking already.

"C'mon cum slut, time to kiss some good friends of yours. Make them feel welcome,"

you laughed and putting your hand on my head pushed me to my knees.

"Please Peter, nooooooo, someone could come along!"

You both laughed and Kev sniggered,

"Well get a fucking move on then and show your friends that you love them, too."

"Suck, cunt!"

You grunted looking down and grinning as Kev thrust his big cock into my mouth making me gag and choke. He rutted away for a bit before pulling out and grinning at you, said,

"Thanks Pete, over to the Master now!"

You both laughed and I felt your hands on my head as you thrust into my mouth, face fucking me, uncaring for my spluttering and gagging.

"Oh fuck, Pete, the bitch is so hot!"

I heard your friend Kev grunt hoarsely and then felt warm wet ropes of sticky warm cum shoot over my cleavage, just as you shot a first load down my throat, holding my head and making sure the second one wen the same way, making me cough. You pulled out and held your cock to my left cheek as a thick heavy hot squirt erupted over my soft skin.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHh FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

you grunted like a animal as your big strong cock squirted a few more ropes over my cheeks and then you moved it and held it pointing down between my breasts and shot another sticky warm rope down my cleavage as you both laughed nastily.

You both found this highly amusing and carried on laughing loudly as you made me accompany you back to the car. I was near to tears, without any hanky or means to clean up.

"Right, Kev, off to the church. This bitch is getting married."

"But, I just need to clean up."

I wailed desperately, disgusted as I felt all the stickiness of your sperm on my chest and some trickling down towards my belly. I also felt the warm feeling in my stomach as I always did when I had to swallow sperm.

"No fucking time, you dirty cunt!"

you laughed.

"Fucking told you this would be a memorable occasion!"

You almost threw me in the back of the car and Kev put on a chauffeurs cap to mock me and drove off while I had to try to clean up the best I could. Bastards that you were you did not give me any hankies so I had to use my fingers and suck them clean!

I secretly prayed that Andrew wouldn't come too close to me until I had had a chance to wash a bit at the hotel where the reception was going to take place. My real worry was the fact that you had shot one rope of your sperm down my cleavage and it would stain and that my breath would smell of sperm, too.

It was maybe a good thing that I was unaware of the fact you had planned plenty more "memorable events" for the day.

*

Hope you enjoyed. Please give me a positive vote if you enjoyed the story as I will then post a sequel.. Thanks!

postry
postry
113 Followers