The Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
The truth comes out.
6.3k words
4.36
48.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinglem
kinglem
98 Followers

Dave and Sarah were expected down the day before the wedding for the rehearsal dinner. It was a long, quiet drive for Dave, Sarah had agreed to go to the wedding but she had not spoken to Colleen since the botched bachelorette party. They chatted briefly at the start of the trip but as they got nearer their destination Dave could see Sarah's nerves take over, she stopped talking and started to get more agitated.

Luckily when they got to the hotel there was nobody there they recognised. They got checked in quickly, Sarah was not subtle about wanting to get up to the room before they ran into Colleen. Once Dave got the last of their luggage in the door Sarah jumped into him. Gripping him in the tightest of hugs, she sighed deeply into his chest.

"I'm sorry sweetie I know I'm being a nightmare, I'm just so nervous about how this going to go."

Dave tilted her head back and kissed her before replying.

"It's ok. I know how anxious you've been about this. You want to talk about it?"

This time she pulled his head down for the kiss. It was longer and deeper, her hands massaged his back. Dave could feel his cock stiffening and from the look on Sarah's face when she finished the kiss, she had noticed too.

"Not particularly..." she said, her hands moving south to confirm her suspicions about Dave's erection, "I could do with a good distraction though."

Her palm stroked him through his jeans but Dave gave her a skeptical look.

"Do we really have time?"

Sarah had to meet Colleen and the other bridesmaids for a final dress fitting together before the dinner and Dave was all too familiar with how long it took Sarah to get ready.

"The fitting isn't for an hour and I'm basically ready. Just try not to mess up my hair and makeup too much."

Dave grinned, he knew just what she needed. Sarah moved to kiss him again but he pulled back.

"Ah ah. Wouldn't want to mess up that pretty make up."

She pouted but Dave just smiled and pushed her gently back onto the bed. He playfully leaned in to kiss her but again pulled away when she reached up her lips. Chuckling he pushed her onto her back, she didn't pout this time, she knew what was coming.

Staying well away from the delicate hair and makeup, he pushed her light summer dress up, and started at Sarah's stomach by laying small kisses around her belly button. He moved slowly south until he reached her hips and traced along her hip bones with his tongue before nippling at her panties, playfully snapping them against her. Then beginning with the knees he kissed the length of her inner thighs, Sarah moaned as his tongue neared the peak of each leg.

Finally Dave stopped teasing and moved his lips to Sarah's pussy. The familiar aroma filled his nostrils, Dave tried not to let it get him worked up too much, he wanted to start off slow. He kissed the top of her mound, freshly shaven in honour of the wedding, then his tongue reached inside and licked up along her clit.

He listened to her moans, using their intensity as a guide for when to change technique. When she sounded ready he stepped things up. Clamping his own lips around hers he thrust his tongue between them and reached as far as he could inside. Only when his frenulum started to ache from the extent at which he had stretched did he arc it upwards, pushing hard against the roof of her pussy.

His hands, which had been busy massaging and groping Sarah's thighs and ass cheeks, moved up to her hips. His left hand gripped her tightly by the hips as his right rested on her pubic area just above her pussy lips where he applied some gentle pressure right over the spot his tongue was currently massaging from inside.

Sarah bit her lip to keep from screaming. She reached down and ran her finger through Dave's hair and pushed his head tighter against her. This only spurred Dave on, helping drive the two of them even closer by pulling her hip towards him. His tongue darted around inside her as fast as he could manage, popping out briefly when he needed a breath or to give her neglected clit a quick lick.

Saliva and sex juice were now flowing freely from Sarah's pussy, they dripped towards her asshole causing her to shiver amid the screams of pleasure. Her legs dangled helplessly over Dave's shoulders her heels rubbing up and down her back as she bucked and squirmed uncontrollably.

Eventually Dave could sense her climax approaching. Her breaths had become short between her moans and screams. She caught one of her ankles with her opposite foot and started to squeeze her legs together. Dave's head was caught in the middle but it wasn't painful more like a tight,warm encouraging in hug that only spurred him on. He reached up under her dress and started massaging her boobs through her bra.

She let out one final deep, animalistic groan then her hands shot down and tried to push Dave away.

"Stop stop stop. Oh please baby, stop."

Dave gave one more cheeky lick just to tease her. Sarah yelped making him smile to himself as he climbed up beside her on the bed. Sarah was completely incapacitated so Dave pulled her dress back down before laying down at her side. She clumsily felt around at his crotch but Dave grabbed her hand softly stopping her. She groaned in mock anger but Dave knew she would appreciate the rest, besides he really did just want to calm her nerves and he seemed to have succeeded at that.

Instead Dave used his grip on her arm to roll Sarah onto her side, then curled around into a spooning position. He let go of her arm to play absent-mindedly with her cleavage as the two drifted into a light snooze.

A few minutes later Sarah begrudgingly got up and started to get ready. Dave lay back and started to doze off, it had been a long, stressful drive up and he needed a rest. Sarah woke him with a peck on the lips before she left.

"You going to be ok?" he said groggily, "Want me to go with you?"

Sarah smiled back in appreciation.

"No it's ok, I'll manage by myself."

She didn't look entirely convinced by this but Dave knew when she had made her mind up so he didn't press the matter.

"Ok I'll just be resting here if you need me."

"Thanks sweetie, I'll see you in a few hours probably."

She gave him another kiss before she left and Dave drifted back into a light snooze.

It was about 20 minutes later and Dave had just settled into a nice deep sleep when he was woken by the door slamming. He nearly jumped out of the bed with fright and was so relieved to see that it was Sarah coming into the room that he almost didn't realise how upset she was.

"Oh Jesus Sarah, you scared the absolute shit out...Oh sweetie are you ok?"

She collapsed into his arms, sobbing uncontrollably. Thankfully Dave was accustomed to dealing with Sarah in this state, he just held her and didn't say anything until she'd calmed down and was able to catch her breath. Once the sobbing had eased off he tried to work out what had happened.

"Things didn't go well with Colleen then?"

Sarah was still choked up but she managed to get some words out eventually.

"No...no...she doesn't want me here. I got to the room and they all just looked at me for ages. Then Colleen told me that she didn't think I would be coming so she found somebody to replace me. You were right. I should have talked to her beforehand."

Dave knew he was right but he certainly wasn't going to rub it in Sarah's face now and he never thought Colleen would do something like this out of the blue.

"No no no sweetie. You did what you thought was best."

She'd started crying again, Dave wasn't too sure what the best course of action was.

"How about we stay the night here anyway, we don't have to go to the dinner or anything but we could..."

"No no." Sarah interrupted, "Can we please just go? Please? I just want to go home."

Dave was going to disagree with her in this hysterical state.

"Of course sweetie, you sit down here and I'll pack up the stuff."

He left her gently sobbing on the bed and tried to get everything packed as quickly as possible.

Dave was in the bathroom putting the last of Sarah's makeup away when there was a knock at the door followed by a familiar voice.

"Sarah can we talk? Please."

Dave looked out at Sarah who was sitting staring at the door, a panicked look across her face. There was another knock. Lounder, more impatient this time.

"Come on Sarah. Open up. Please we need to talk."

Sarah still hadn't moved, she'd barely blinked. Dave decided to take the initiative, he put down the makeup and made his way out of the bathroom.

"Why don't I go talk to her?"

Sarah gave him a look as if she'd only realised he was there.

"No!" she said desperately. "No I should do it. You should stay in here, it's only going to complicate things."

Dave didn't really understand what she meant but arguing would only upset her more so he left her to it.

"I'll be here if you need me." he said before going back to what he had been doing as Sarah slowly crossed the room to the door. He heard her take a deep, calming breath before opening it.

"What do you want Colleen?"

"Sarah please, I just want to sort this out."

"Why Colleen? It's perfectly clear that you don't want me here."

"You know that's not true. I only..."

"What? Replaced me as bridesmaid without even telling me."

"No! It wasn't like that. I didn't think you'd be coming, I mean you said as much that night. You must have been expecting?"

"I wasn't. I never..."

"Well then why didn't you call first to clear things up?"

"I...I don't know," Dave could hear Sarah's voice wavering, he began to wonder if he should go help her out, "I guess I didn't want to aggravate things further, I wanted to just forget what happened, try to move past it."

"For fuck sake. I'm not doing this out in the hall, let me in."

She barged past Sarah and into the room. Dave could see her for the first time now, she had obviously come straight from the fitting as she was still in the wedding dress. Despite her distressed state she looked amazing. Her hair was tied up in curls and decorated with flowers. Her dress was a relatively simple design but it hugged her curves just right and provided her with more cleavage than Dave would have thought necessary for a wedding.

She had turned back to face Sarah and hadn't yet noticed Dave standing anxiously in the bathroom so she continued with her rant.

"Forget? How could you expect me to just forget. I mean after everything we did that night. After everything we talked about. Everything I confessed to you and everything you screamed at me. I never thought for a second you would want to move past all that was said about you and... and..."

She had just realised there was someone else in the room. Slowly she turned to Dave. Her face fell when she saw who it was, she actually stumbled from the shock.

"Col..." Dave started but she didn't let him finish.

"YOU BROUGHT HIM?" she screamed at Sarah, tears now filled her eyes, her breaths were slow and deep. "After everything I said you brought him to my wedding? Why would you do that? Was you showing up not punishment enough for me?"

Dave tried to ease the growing tension.

"Colleen if you didn't want me here you should have said something. I wouldn't have..."

"I didn't think I'd need to say anything. I thought it would have been pretty obvious how bad an idea it was...unless...wait."

She turned back to Sarah, Colleen was smiling now but it was an unsettling deranged kind of smile.

"He doesn't know does he? You swore that you'd tell him, that it had to come from you."

Sarah stared at the ground, she didn't say anything. Dave just stood there looking confused, his gaze shifting between the women.

"I can't deal with this shit, this is all too much. Dave I'd recommend you ask her what actually happened at the hen night. I'm done with this."

And with that she stormed out of the room. Dave thought about going after her, she still looked unsteady on her feet, but her was far more concerned with finding out what Colleen had been talking about. He was confused but he could feel some anger building up too, shaking him up inside, deep down he knew where this was going even if his brain had refused to acknowledge it.

"What was she talking about Sarah?" his voice was calm but it shook more with every syllable.

She didn't answer.

"Sarah. Tell me what's going on. What happened?"

"I was going to tell you, I really was. Just after all this shit, when things had settled back down and..."

"Sarah! Tell me."

She looked up at him, it was clear that she was going to cry. Dave steeled himself, she had to answer for herself before she would get sympathy from him.

"I didn't tell you everything that happened at the hen."

"I gathered that. What did you leave out?"

Two weeks ago - the hen night.

Sarah and Colleen tumbled into the hotel room giggling uncontrollably as they tripped over each other. Luckily they didn't damage any of their precious cargo in the process. Eventually they managed to pull themselves together long enough to kick the door closed and transfer their provisions to a safer location. Before long the bed was littered with enough alcohol to stock a small bar.

Vodka, rum, whiskey, wine, cocktail mix, cider, cheap champagne, alcopops they hadn't drunk since they were teenagers and even a few cans of beer though they would probably be left until last. Amidst these were bags of doritos, mountains of chocolate bars, cheap jellies, two chocolate cakes, some pastries and a (probably very stale) Easter egg.

Sarah collapsed into a chair and kicked off her heels, they were her highest, sluttiest "hooker" heels in which she could usually manage to last about three hours if she stood very, very still but she had just spent the last half and hour sprinting around the town looking for an off-licence before they all closed so there wasn't a chance she was staying in the uncomfortable fuckers one second longer.

"Ugh Sarah, why did we get all of this shit?" Colleen goaned, "I've a dress to fit into in two weeks."

"Oh shut up you skinny bitch!" Sarah snapped playfully, "There's not a pick on you, I need to fatten you up so I won't look like such a tub standing next to you."

"That's been your plan all along hasn't it you evil wench? Make everyone bail on my hen night so I'll get depressed and let you shovel chocolate into me."

Sarah giggled nervously, Colleen was obviously trying to make light of the situation but, considering she was in tears down in the bar less than an hour ago, Sarah wasn't so confident in her newfound optimism. It was great that she was laughing and joking no but Sarah made a mental note to steer the conversation away from what had happened that night.

"Well I need to do something to keep up with you. Last time I saw you you couldn't fill an A cup and still got 5 o'clock shadow, now I've got some serious competition on my hands. I barely recognised you when you picked me up, those hormones are really fucking amazing. What are those girls now, you gotta be pushing into a C?"

"34 B actually, I'd like to get to a C at some stage though."

"Well you don't really need the extra size when you've a stomach as flat as an iron. Seriously having that stomach and an ass like you've got back there shouldn't be allowed by like...nature."

Sarah was trying to cheer Colleen up but that didn't mean she was lying. Colleen had really come a long way since those first few months of crossdressing, she doubted anyone would work out that she used to be a guy without some serious examination. In fact, the jealous girl in Sarah been extremely aware of the number of guys who had been checking Colleen out over her tonight, that was going to take some getting used to.

"Oh shut up you transparent bitch, I know you're just trying to cheer me up." she was blushing, showing that she was taking the compliments anyway, "But yeah, I'm pretty happy with how its turning out. There's some things I'd still like to change but considering how hopeless I was even a couple of months ago I'm pretty content. The makeup was the hardest, took me forever to teach myself what to buy, how to put it on, what to wear with what you know? Then I'd to learn how to use it to hide the all the masculine bits, which of course kept changing with the hormones. Anyway it took an age but when I finally nailed it everything else kind of fell into place."

"That's an understatement. Seriously Col you look fucking delicious."

They made a start on the booze, beginning with elaborate cocktails before getting too impatient and switching to shorts each one made with less mixer. Before long they were completely plastered, two bottles of wine lay empty on the ground along with the champagne, the vodka and rum didn't have long left either. Try as she might, the drunker they got Sarah couldn't keep the conversation off topics that made Colleen upset. Eventually they got around to how depressed Colleen was over the move. The drink got the better of her emotions and she completely broke down.

"You don't understand how bad it was Sarah." she wailed, "For month I knew nobody here. I worked from home and I was afraid to leave the house because I was scared of how I'd be treated considering I was halfway through the transformation. I couldn't make any friends, I'd nobody to talk to. Nothing was working right I wasn't getting more feminine just more ugly. Every week I just looked weirder and weirder.became determined"

They were both lying on the bed making short work of the second chocolate cake. Sarah had given up trying to change the subject and just lay there quietly listening to the rant.

"...and my emotions were all over the place because of the hormones, I spent whole days just crying for no reason. I was just so alone."

This was finally too much for Sarah, she didn't care if Colleen was upset or that it was her hen night any more. She'd been listening to this selfish ranting for too long, she had to say something.

"Well whose fault was that?"

"What?" Colleen was surprised, Sarah hadn't said anything in a long time.

"You were the one who left Col. You fucked off with barely a goodbye and then I was me alone too."

"But you had Dave..."

"I know but that's different. You were my one friend and cut me out of your life entirely with no explanation."

She got up and started to pace around the room angrily, her temper was really getting the better of her.

"I'm sorry Sarah, I didn't want to leave it like that. It was just something you had to do."

"Had to do? What's that supposed to mean. I've been sitting here listening to you bitch about how horrible your life was after you moved and how much you needed a friend to be there for you. I would have been there for you, I wanted to be there for you. But I don't even get a phone call during all of this. What the fuck Col?"

"Look I can explain..."

"No don't even bother. I'm leaving. If I don't I'll say something that will ruin everything before the wedding."

"No please Sarah. Don't. You don't understand, I had to leave because...because I couldn't be around you."

"Me? I never did anything to you! How dare you even..."

"No no! You don't understand." She leapt off the bed and grabbed her arm, her eyes showing how desperately she wanted Sarah to hear her out, "You remember that night with...you and Dave?"

"Eh yeah..."

Sarah's mind would occasionally drift back to the threesome especially if Dave wasn't around and she was particularly horny. She'd never admit it though, God knows what Dave would say.

"Well...I never really got over it. I mean it gave me the confidence to start me down this path, and I'll never be able to repay you guys for that, but that just built it up in my mind as this amazing, passionate, life-changing experience. Nothing could live up to it, I kept fantasizing about it and obsessing over it. It was driving me nuts."

kinglem
kinglem
98 Followers
12