The Wedding Ch. 03

Story Info
Alan and Kiva conclude the wedding.
10.7k words
4.44
19.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the reception hall slid silently open on well-oiled iron hinges that predated the oldest man in the room by several lifetimes. I had worried that the reception would have wound down in our absence, but I was grateful to see it still going, the handful of waitresses dressed in simple black thongs and black heels milled amiably around the tables, some circling with trays of drinks, others circled with pads of paper and pens taking orders before ducking away to the kitchen, and occasionally some had paused in their work and kneeled gracefully on the ground or sat, legs splayed wide, on the table while someone ordered something that while not on the menu, still was served with gusto.

I saw my mother and Allison sitting the high table, and waved, Ally having to firmly pull my mother's head from between her thighs before she saw us and waved back, only to shake the hand off and duck back down with a grin. I smiled at Ally and shook my head, as Ally's smile turned slightly glassy while soothingly stroking the back of my mother's head, and leaning further back in the chair.

Kara was bent over another table, pressed face-first into the tablecloth, the snowy-while linen around her dappled with the drips of saliva escaping around the bright yellow gag strapped firmly in her grinning mouth--which only partially muffled her strident, almost feral keens of frenzied rapture as the table rocked in time to a shared urge, her arms splayed in front of her, thin hands bunched into white knuckled, cloth filled fists before her, her long raven hair carelessly flung in an obsidian halo around her, her sightless eyes barely glimpsed at from beneath the glossy waterfall of hair were wide and feral. Her sharply swaying body shimmered with sweat and countless opalescent streaks of cum, which flowed slowly off her body in thin, watery rivulets of passion, as her own hunger flowed like an sea down her legs to pool on the floor around her.

A cloud of musk rose around her like a seething deluge of lust, reaching deep into the brains of the men around her and igniting a fire that could not be denied, or easily quenched. They surrounded her, many in number but all subservient, roughly stroking themselves, hands grinding up and down their achingly hard manhood, their breath coming in harsh gasps through barely parted lips as they waited for their turn behind her, and a chance at the sopping heaven between her thighs.

The table squealed and groaned beneath her in a quickening tempo as the thickset man behind her raced towards orgasm. His wiry fingers clawed at her waist as he slammed harder and harder into her, mouth open, his lungs burning for air while they pumped like great bellows, his eyes closed and his head thrown back, lost in another world. The tempo of his panting sped up, soon soft groans and sighs in time to the rough pounding of his hips spilt from his dry lips. His hand, calloused and rough, shot to her hair and roughly yanked her head and body back onto him before he slammed one last time into her and incoherently snarled his gratification, triggering a few other frantic men to splash her exposed breasts and torso with the thin tracks of their seed in a stuttering, pulsing rush of sudden ecstasy.

All over the room the sound, smell, and sights of sex echoed in the hall, moans mixed with the with the buzz of conversation and vibrators, the tink of silverware on plates and the small thunderclap of sound as a palm descended sharply onto willing flesh. Kiva and I turned to each other and grinned at each other.

Kiva's eyes danced and she glanced mischievously at the door behind us, "Doesn't look like we've missed much. It almost looks like we can nip off for a few minutes for a little more time alone--" She leaned forward and kissed my cheek softly before breathing in my ear, "--and no one will be the wiser."

I thought about it for a heartbeat, Kiva did make a persuasive argument after all. But duty won out. Barely. My arms encircled her waist and squeezed gently, as I sighed regretfully, "Sarah said we were needed here, so we should be here. We'll be here for just a few things and then we'll go, and get to know each other better. Okay?"

"Hrrrmph." Kiva grumped into my ear and drew away to stare me in the eyes, "are you sure you don't want to tarry just a few minutes outside, alone, with me all to yourself, Master? I'm sure my Master could find something to do to while away the time."

I groaned, my mind already a hash of lust, I wanted nothing more in the world right then, but something made me reach out and cup her face gently bringing her lips close for a kiss filled with unspoken promise before gruffly croaking, "With you woman, I have two devils on my shoulders and only one overworked, overwhelmed angel, you know that? God, I so want to take you back to that altar and fuck your brains out right this instant, and damn the reception."

Kiva purred and pressed herself against me. I bit back a groan as my already too sensitive cock rubbed up against her warm silk of her naked thigh and I began to seriously reconsider as my discipline slowly crumbled under the erotic onslaught. There were a couple of benches around the corner, I could easily pick her up and carry her there. Kiva was right, no one would mind if we were just a tiny bit late...

Kiva, sensing my crumbling restraint, whimpered into my ear, "Your slave's been a bad girl, Master, she's been needy and thinking only of her Master bending her hot little body over the altar, teaching his slave who owns her by fucking her slutty body hard, ramming her against the altar again and again, and just knowing that she would be begging and squealing to her master like the slut she is, helpless to stop His fury until her Master's lust was fully sated."

My lips quirk into a grin and I tangle my hand in her hair mussing it while holding her prisoner as I swooped in to kiss her again, roughly this time, battling with her tongue into submission, and taking from her, nibbling on her lips for a feral moment before I drew back and looked at her, my breath fire in my lungs, growling, "You are powerless to stop me. And I will use you slave, cruelly perhaps, but I won't hear you complaining...much. I will remember this, and I will punish you for it, rest assured, but we will finish this reception, and we will not have sex with each other until it's all over, understand?"

"Yes Master."

My hand tightened in her hair slightly, my other hand sliding down to lightly stroke over her wet lips, marveling at the heat, dancing around the iron-hard nub at the top begging for attention. "But know this, slave. As soon as this is over, now matter how much you beg, no matter how much you scream, your body is mine."

Her breath hisses out between two perfect lipstick smudged lips, a plea and a slow release of apprehension merged into one long, drawn out syllable, "Yeesssssss..."

I smiled and gently, oh so very gently brushed against that straining nub and enjoyed the less than human wail of joy she couldn't contain any longer. Quiet rippled out across the room as heads turned to look at the source of the noise.

Kiva smiled lazily at me and kissed my cheek, "I love you." She murmured in my ear as we disentangled ourselves from each other. I beamed at her and stroked her arm, my fingers eventually entwining with hers and pressing a small kiss against the back of her hand and luxuriating for a moment in her intoxicating scent before I tugged her forward, deeper into the room.

I walked between the tables, threading my way, leading Kiva onwards, listening but not hearing the congratulations coming from around us, the beaming smiles and the thumbs up, the ocean of joy for us swelling higher as we made our way to the high table. I only heard my heartbeat, my breath, the sound of Kiva's feet on the linoleum, and fragile warmth of her hand in mine.

We stood together on display at the high table, Kiva started blushing from the attention and slowly started edging towards me, but a gentle caress and a whispered order into her ear stopped her, and instead she stood stiffly behind her seat, her head high as the blush heated her cheeks. I smiled as the preacher tapped his glass lightly with a fork, the clear note ringing out in the hushed stillness

"Today is a good day for all of us. Today, two souls are bound in marriage, but not just by law, but they have inexorably bound their souls together, today. Rejoice in their bondage, rejoice at their happiness, and rejoice that two people on the face of this earth have found each other, and will be together, forever, until judgment day."

There was a smattering of polite applause, and, as rehearsed, Kiva and I took up two champaign flutes, entwined our arms, and drank slowly, carefully trying not to jostle each other too much. We smiled at each other goofily as we disentangled, the camera flashbulbs flickered like lightning around us.

"This seems so unreal. Like a dream." I said, caressing her cheek.

"I know. Like I'm going to wake up any second now to an empty bed instead of you."

I kiss her again, lightly this time, kissing her cheek, and whispering into her ear, "Too bad you will be waking up next to me. I expect you'll to be too busy, too... tied up, to sleep much. My Kiva, my wife, my slut, I'm going to treat you so badly these next few weeks, you'll have to forgive me. But we need time to adjust, to see where our limits are, to explore every filthy, kinky, perverted fantasy we both have. And if there was anyone within shouting distance from us, they certainly would call the cops, the way you'll be screaming and begging like I know you will." I kissed her lightly again, on her lips as she whimpered, and stepped back to put my glass down.

Kiva put the glass down with shaking hands, and I must admit mine weren't too steady myself. Her eyes were thin slits as she slid toward me, her arms wrapping around me tightly. She pressed herself against me and kissed my cheek, sighing as I held her.

"I love you, Slave. Never forget that, and never doubt it." I whispered to her as Kiva kissed my cheek again and hugged me even tighter. Something scalding hot and sloppy wet pressed against my thigh and ground slowly into me, as Kiva whispered to me, begging as she pressed her sopping fur against my leg, "Take me again, master, please. I feel so empty. My cunt is so hungry..."

As she ground herself against me and whimpered, I wanted to so badly. I wasn't a teenager anymore, and haven't been for decades, yet Kiva never failed to get me so incredibly hard, so incredibly aroused I was almost drooling and panting for her body, her mind, her voice, at the drop of the hat. Whatever Kiva was, she was special, and she was mine as surely as I was hers. And as much as I'd like to nip off for another quickie, I needed to space these out a little or my heart would shoot out of my chest and slap me for all the strain I'd be putting it under. My doctor told me to keep my blood pressure under control, but then again, she's never met Kiva.

I smiled and whispered back, a hand wandering down to cup her drooling sex and squeezing lightly as I nuzzled her hair, breathing in the flowers/sweat/sex smell of her, "I'm going to fuck you every single way possible for so long you'll think it's a career. But, before I make you beg and plead on your knees for it... a little patience goes a long way, hmm?"

"Thank you, master. You will make me beg, right?" Kiva purred and shivered, trying to grind her clit against my hand, but I held her firmly, and she groaned.

"I'll make you beg for me to fuck you, and then you'll beg for me to stop. But I won't. I'll have to tie you to the bed so you won't get away, and I'll use your body over and over until I'm satisfied... and it will take a lot to satisfy me."

"Oh God, master, please. I know you want it. You're so fucking hard and ready to fuck my needy little cunt hard. I know you want to, please, master, just take me here. Now. Please. Make me cum all over your cock like a cheap slut!"

I pushed her away, barely able to keep not attacking her right then and there. I kissed her forehead and grabbed and twisted her nipple, "Is that what you want? To be treated like a whore in front of everyone? Do you want to be fucked like a whore in front of everyone? Don't make me punish you here and now. Don't make me bend you over the table and spank you hard for making me fuck you. Now, my slave will learn to wait, or she will be punished, is that understood?"

"Oh God yes master. Thank you for letting me know my place master. But master, for future reference, I listen better when both my nipples are twisted."

"Like this?" I said twisting harder and pulling upwards, her back arching to follow her tortured breasts.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, punish your whore! Punish my tits! Oh god, my fucking cum! Fuck yessssss..." Kiva hissed, humping my leg and trembling, her head thrown back and a loud sigh escaping her lips. She came back to me; her eyes unfocused and dreamy, and I couldn't help kissing her slowly, our arms winding around each other gently.

"Mmm, Kiva, I love you."

"I love you too, stud." Kiva sighed, her voice quiet and distant, her hand ruffling my hair.

Kiva seemed slow in returning, looking at me with loving eyes and a small, distant smile as she ruffled my hair and then ran a thumb over the ridges in my ear. I didn't know how long this would last, and as much as I'd want it to last forever, there were things that needed to get done, and a flight to catch. Hating to break her mood, I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, gently reminding her, "We have to cut the cake, sweetie."

Kiva snorted, her hands resting on my neck, "Fuck the cake, I want you. Now. Between my thighs, fucking me unconscious. I don't want to leave the bed for days, I want to lick food off of you, suck honey off your fingers between moans, tell me what a good girl I am while you fuck me like a whore."

"Dear, as much as I'd like to... and I'd really like to, the ceremony's almost done, and there are places we need to be soon."

"Done?" Kiva perked up instantly.

"Done. And then I have you all to myself for months."

"Oh god, you're going to make me into some kind of perverted sex slave, aren't you?" Kiva sighed melodramatically.

"Make?!"

"Make more then?" She asked hopefully.

I chuckled and shook my head in almost disbelief, "I don't think that's possible."

Her lips curled into a sexy, naughty grin, "I guess we'll have to find out. Maybe try it again few times just to make sure we're doing it right."

"Woman!" I groaned into her ear, "you're incorrigible!"

"You love it." She said and nibbled on my ear.

"Oh indeed I do." I chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Now, lets get this done, please?"

"Oh, all right." Kiva grumbled, allowing herself to be led to the three tiered cake on a small table set to a side.

Flashbulbs start flickering again as I steer Kiva in front of the cake, taking my position behind her. We smile at the cameras for a couple of shots, and the mood takes me and I lean forward and kiss her cheekbone as my fingers idly stroke her stomach. My fingers stroke warm, sweaty skin and I whisper softly into her ear, "I love you Kiva, I love you so much that I can't understand how I could live without you."

Her hand covered mine on her stomach and pressed them into her flesh. "I love you too. Forever, together." Kiva whispered and nuzzled against me, laughter burbling in her voice, "and if we somehow survive the honeymoon, we might survive until old age."

I kiss the curve of her neck, and let my lips linger for a moment drinking in the warmth and softness of her skin. This woman, this incomprehensibly sexy unimaginably beautiful woman who's stolen my heart, is my wife now. I could only wonder how in the world did I accomplish this feat?

I ducked down, allowing my penis to spear her between her thighs, resting against her steaming pussy, smiling at Kiva's breathy sigh. A hand splayed under her breasts pressed her gently back against me and I buried my nose into her hair and sighed. Her hair smelled of sweat and something fruity and wonderful, her skin warm and soft against me, her hair fluttered like silk against my face as I nuzzled her hair.

"I love you, Kiva. Even if your hormones are going to be the death of me." I felt the rumble of her chuckle against my hand, as the tension I didn't know I had drained away swiftly, replaced by a goofy little smile. Kiva turned her head and our lips met awkwardly off center, but delightfully full of promise.

"My hormones? You don't have to satisfy your wife sexually, y'know, you just choose to. So it'll be your hormones that'll be the death of you." Kiva squirmed a little and sighed, "but I'll make sure you die with a smile on your face."

"Wench!" I said and tried to settle her down by gently caressing the flat plane of her stomach, but that only seemed to spur her onwards, "But if I die, how will you satisfy yourself then, mmm? Mere plastic can't touch you like...this." I said and brought my hand to cup her breast and roll her stiff, crinkly nipple between thumb and finger.

Kiva's head fell back on my shoulder with a groan, her hand gripping my wrist firmly before it arched upward and entangled in my hair, pulling me towards her lips again for a fierce kiss. Our tongues alternatively dueled and caressed each other, I tasted her mouth, the mint of her tongue and dry hints of the champaign all overlaid with a smoky lust-shot lightning that burrowed deep into my brain and exploded with the force of a supernova.

My mind, already fogged with the salty-sweet taste of her lips and the sharp coppery tang of my need, forgot about the gentle mauling of her nipple, and my hand rose to gently cup her head, holding her lovingly to my lips, as our kiss grew rougher, more demanding. I wanted this woman. I needed this woman. I needed her like I needed air, like I needed light, like I needed life. She intoxicated me, stripped me of my delusions, and asked for nothing, save to love her.

It was an eternity before we released each other from our own private world, Kiva gently nibbling my lower lip for a moment before pulling away, her hot breath washing over my cheeks in a staccato rhythm, "No, plastic can't do that. I guess I'll just have to keep you around a little longer. But we're going to have to get a defibrillator for you."

The cake lay before us, three feet of confectionary elegance, a three tiered edible art as transitory as the first blossoms of spring. It was by the narrowest margins I didn't push her into it and take her right there. I smiled and stroked her hair. "I think you'll need it just as much as I will."

Kiva smiled lazily and kissed the edge of my jaw, occasionally nipping my skin playfully, before purring into my ear, "Dream on, master. My body was made to give you heaven on earth, and I'm going to give you that--Every. Single. Time. I'm going to give you sex that would kill lesser men, and I'm going to expect you to survive for the next time."

I smiled at her lustily, "What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger?"

"Sure, that works too..." Kiva grinned at me and kissed my chin.

"God, wench! As much as I'd like to molest you right now--for a very long time at that--we do have to cut the cake, open the presents, and then lead the first dance."

"Fuck that, there's something more pressing to take care of!"

"Whatever could be more important than your wedding?"

"My sanity! If you don't fuck me soon, I'm going to loose my goddamn mind!"

"Mmm," I sighed, "that sounds deliciously kinky."

"Maaaster, pleeease?" Kiva pants, her hips start squirming rubbing herself against me as I kept a light hand on her stomach.

"No." I growl warningly into her ear, and Kiva's panting becomes more pronounced, now interspersed with small, quiet whimpers, as my cock was soaked by moisture.