The Wedding Ch. 07

Story Info
Bob has a fun time at the wedding reception.
1.5k words
4.72
32.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The wedding was wonderful. Heidi and Tim exchanged their vows under an ivy canopy in Heidi's big back yard. Her home had been extensively decorated with flowers and bunting for the occasion, and a whole lot of tables and chairs had been set up around the huge back yard, some of them under a canopy, others out in the open.

Since Heidi's parents were both dead, Mr. Williams, the principal of Jamestown High, gave the bride away. Tim's partner, Lex Dumont, served as best man, and Reverend Austin, the Jamestown Police Department chaplain, officiated. Tim and Heidi exchanged vows they'd written themselves.

Once the couple was officially pronounced man and wife, the reception began. The guests were circulating, moving in and out of the house, enjoying the reception.

Sheila Richardson wandered around, checking to make sure all of the food dishes and punch bowls were kept full. She received several compliments from the guests about the repast she'd prepared and was gratified by them. One or two people said they were planning events, too, and asked her for her business card.

A band set up in one corner of the huge the back yard, next to a portable dance floor. A few people began dancing. Sheila continued to circulate, making sure everything was going right. Even though she wasn't officially a guest at the party, she was enjoying herself. Being able to participate, even peripherally, in affairs like this was one of the fringe benefits of her catering business that she really enjoyed.

Bob Thomas was mingling, too. Or he was until he bumped into Nancy Jensen, a dark-skinned woman with a slim, girlish body. Her black hair was straight and hung almost to her buttocks. Her huge brown eyes were set in an exotically beautiful face. The clinging white dress she wore left no doubt as to the quality of her figure.

"So how do you know Tim and Heidi?" Bob asked.

"Heidi and I met at a nursing conference a few years ago," Nancy replied. She moved closer to him and her body brushed his. "She told me there was a job available here in the Jamestown Middle School and I took it. I've never been sorry."

They kept chatting, and Nancy kept rubbing herself against Bob. He had an idea, judging from the look in her eyes, that she was as interested in him as he was in her. Things had just gotten started, so he didn't think it would do to ask her if she wanted to leave the party. Then he had an idea.

"Have you seen Heidi's house?" he asked. Nancy looked puzzled. "You know," Bob continued, "Heidi and Tim spent a lot of money decorating for the party. If you think what she did out here is something, you ought to see the inside."

"Oh!" Nancy said and smiled warmly. "Are you offering to show me around?"

"Of course," Bob said. "It would be my pleasure." He took Nancy's arm and they headed for the house. There weren't many people inside the house.

Inside, Nancy grinned at Bob. "You didn't ask me in here because you wanted me to see the decorations, did you?" she asked.

"No, I didn't," he said. "I had a feeling we were both looking for the same thing and thought I should do something about helping us find it."

Nancy, her eyes hot, nodded.

"Want to see the upstairs?" Bob asked.

"Of course," Nancy whispered, licking her lips. "I'd love to."

They walked up the stairs, then down the upstairs hallway. Bob checked the door they were in front of and found it unlocked. He opened it and pulled Nancy through it, into a bedroom. Inside the bedroom they came into each other's arms. Their lips joined and their tongues probed deeply into their open mouths, fanning their smoldering passion into fires of need.

Bob knew he could do whatever he wanted, that Nancy would offer no resistance. His hands explored her body through her silky dress, then he grabbed her ass and pulled her against him.

Nancy responded by pressing against him and rotating her hips against his.

Bob bent and began kissing her neck and shoulders and felt her shudder with delight. She began murmuring and the motions of her hips became more insistent.

He moved toward the bed, bringing Nancy with him, then he slid his hands up her arms and undid the string-like strap that held up the top of her dress. He peeled the top down, baring her pointy, petite breasts. Down over her chest he kissed, suckling her nipples until they were as hard as steel. Bob found Nancy's breasts captivating. Even though they were small, they appeared to be incredibly sensitive, and when she was turned on, even the areolas cradling the tips swelled. Voraciously, he continued attacking the diminutive cones of flesh and their swollen tips.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" Nancy gasped. "Oh, God! I needed this so much!!"

Bop managed to push her dress down over her slim hips and was delighted to discover she wore absolutely nothing under it.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "You aren't wearing underwear!"

"Are you complaining?" Nancy asked, smiling hotly at him. "I couldn't think of any other way to avoid a panty line."

Bob reached for her and began sliding his hands over her smooth, warm flesh.

Nancy's hands went to his shirt and started to open it. It wasn't long before Bob, too, was naked. His erect cock stood out in front of him like a spear. Nancy grasped it in her warm hand and began stroking it gently.

"Yeahhh, baby!!!" Bob groaned.

"You want it as bad as I do, don't you?" Nancy whispered.

Bob nodded dumbly. The excitement coursing through his body made it hard for him to speak.

Nancy shoved him gently and he fell back onto the bed. She knelt on the bed beside him and leaned over him. Her long silken hair cascaded down onto him, teasing him with it's super-soft touch. She moved her head, trailing the silken strands up and down his body.

"Wow!!!" Bob exclaimed and went wild. What Nancy was doing to him with her hair drove him was driving him crazy. He'd never before had a woman do something like that to him with her hair. Then Nancy began to drag her hair back and forth over his erect, throbbing pole. "Ohhhhhh!!!" he moaned, writhing.

"I thought you might like that," Nancy murmured, then her lips enveloped Bob's swollen prong. Up and down her head moved, leaving Bob's cock slick with her saliva and the man attached to it panting with need.

Bob couldn't remember ever being this turned on! "I'm gonna come!!!" he moaned. "Oh, sweet Jesus, Nancy!!! I'm gonna come!!!!" His back arched and he felt Nancy's hand grip his balls. Her head moved faster and faster, up and down. "Unnnnnnnhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!" Bob moaned while his juices gushed into Nancy's mouth.

She kept sucking him until he had nothing more to give her, then she stretched her lean body out next to his on the bed.

"Come here!" Bob exclaimed, and pulled her into his arms. He began kissing her while her warm body pressed against his, moving insistently. Nancy clamped her legs around one of his and, as her hips rocked. he could feel her wet gash sliding against his leg.

Bob pushed Nancy onto her back, rolled on top of her and began kissing her body. He worked over the extended tips of her breasts with his lips, then he let his lips travel down across her chest, and over her flat, trembling belly. He found that she shaved her pubic hair, a discovery that drove him wild. He licked and kissed her hairless pudendum, then he slid his head between her legs.

"Eyahhhhhhhh!!!!" Nancy cried when Bob began licking and sucking her swampy opening. "Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Eat meeeee!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnngggggg!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggggg!!!"

Nancy's quaking legs had Bob's head trapped in a velvet vise. Her hips rose and fell wildly and he kept licking her while spasm after spasm of pleasure tormented her nubile body.

After she came on his mouth, Nancy used her hair and mouth to make Bob steel-hard again, then she mounted him, sending still more sensations of bliss charging through him.

"Yeah!" Bob moaned, "Fuck me, baby!! You're incredible!!!"

Nancy, wild with need, went crazy on top of him. Her hips seemed to be moving in six directions at once. Bob grabbed for her breasts and wrapped his hands around them.

"I'm coming!!!! Oh, baby, I'm coming!!!!!" Nancy announced loudly, as another orgasm shook her slim body. "Fuck meeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bob groaned and another load of his cream bathed her insides with lava-like heat.

When Bob and Nancy finished their tryst they went back downstairs and rejoined the wedding reception.

"Do you think you might call me sometime?" Nancy asked.

"You better believe I will!" Bob replied. "You doing anything tomorrow night?"

Nancy giggled. "Not that I know of," she said.

"I'll give you a call when I get off work," Bob said. "If you'll give me your number."

"You got a pen?" Nancy asked.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers